> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z2 - Official firmware
Poll from 22.09.2016g.
On the basis of what kind of OS Android firmware you think the most stable
4.4.2 KitKat [ 73 ] ** [4,55%]
4.4.4 KitKat [ 168 ] ** [10,47%]
5.0.2 Lollipop [ 43 ] ** [2,68%]
5.1.1 Lollipop [ 339 ] ** [21,13%]
6.0.1 Marshmallow [ 980 ] ** [61,1%]
What do you think the best OS Android on energy consumption
4.4.2 KitKat [ 85 ] ** [5,3%]
4.4.4 KitKat [ 197 ] ** [12,28%]
5.0.2 Lollipop [ 43 ] ** [2,68%]
5.1.1 Lollipop [ 298 ] ** [18,58%]
6.0.1 Marshmallow [ 695 ] ** [43,33%]
I do not much care charge is everywhere [ 286 ] ** [17,83%]
Total Votes: 1,604

Rep: (2146)
SONY Xperia Z2 - Official firmware
PictureD65xx Sirius Maki
| Description " | Discussion пїЅ | A useful FAQ В» | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ |
| Discussion of the camera - Sony Xperia Z2 пїЅ | Owners Club Sony Xperia Z1 \ Z2 \ Z3 пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Club пїЅ | Perezalete! пїЅ | Android Glossary пїЅ |

Important information!

Attention!!! In versions Flashtool 0.9.19.h errors are detected. To avoid problems, use Flashtool version 0.9.18.6. Details here
Information for beginners! Be sure to read!

Whatever you do, do it at your own risk! None of your actions is not responsible! Before any action, read the instructions and reread cap threads!
With the unlocked bootloader can not be updated by air (OTA-update). Otherwise, get a "dead brick" !!!
  • In this topic are all Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com! and Rules section "Android - firmware "
  • All newcomers learn how to properly make posts:Posting forum posts
  • Messages with questions about the release date of the new firmware is considered a flood.will be deleted without warning .
  • The news about the release of the new firmware, or the uploading of the firmware itself should be written in one message and should contain:
    • Name and version number(required)
    • Firmware description(required)
    • Link to the original message(required)
    • Download link(required)
    • List of changes(optional)
    • Fully translated into Russian. Otherwise, such a postwill be deleted without warning.

• We write and draw up instructions as is customary in the subject, see examples under the spoiler"Instructions" , posts with incorrectly executed instructions in the header will not be added.
  • Questions, comments and answers to the questions "Which firmware is better," "I recommend this," "Put it will not regret"will be deleted without warning!
  • Opinions, type -I like it , or bad firmware , will be deleted without warning! Only a detailed opinion, useful to other users, is welcome!
  • Screenshots remove under spoiler. Posts with open SCREENSwill be deleted - WITHOUT WARNING
  • If your question has already been discussed - Duplicationwill be deleted - without warning!
  • Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the buttonQUOTE
  • It is forbidden to write a message containing the answer of the type: “see the cap”, “read the manual”, etc.
    Or ignore the question
    Or write a specific answer
  • When describing the problem, indicate the version of the firmware as what actions were taken.
  • Before asking a question, MUST use the search on the topic in the upper right corner of the page.
  • MUST read the cap a few times.
  • Any post off topic (offtop ) or not carrying a meaning ( flood ), as well as questions, exactly as the answers to them, which are in the header - will be deleted without warning
  • It is recommended to be sure to familiarize yourself withForum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com
If your message has been deleted, it means:
Your message does not match the topic
Your message has already been replied to.
The answer in your message has already been given
Your message violates forum rules or forum rules.

Before any operation on the system (install mods, patches, scripts, cleaning, etc.) Made to back up. This is done using Recovery CWM / TWRP / Philz, which is set after each flashing (or firmware change), if not used by the kernel built Recovery.
When updating via computer, ROOT rights disappear!
By air after rutting, you can upgrade, unless you touched the system (cleaning, fashion, recovery).
When updating over the air with an open Booth, and the reduction of another backup to get the TA section BRICKS !!!
To avoid errors, replace the version of Android should be carried out with all wipe.
When you unlock the bootloader Some loaded contents on the device may not be available in connection with the removal of DRM security keys. For high-end mobile devices running the latest software versions, such as Xperia Z2, Z3, deleting the DRM protection keys can affect the enhanced camera functionality. For example, noise reduction algorithms can be removed, and performance can be affected when shooting in low light conditions. The protected user data section can also be inaccessible, and you will not be able to receive more official software updates if you unlocked the bootloader. PRUFF
Before installing the latest firmware viaFlashtoolupdate it to the latest version.
All requests for leave to file perezalivke topic Perezalete!
The work of Xposed and its modules are discussed in the profile branchВ® [FRAMEWORK] Xposed

- THAT MANY THINK OUT FOR THAT -
Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank "by increasing reputation by clicking on the green button Picture
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Picture(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put the "+".
Help make the branch cleaner and more useful! Use the buttonsPictureandPicturefor posting evaluation.
Minus: flood, offtopic, violation of the rules.Plus: useful posts, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
OS Android 6.h.h
model D6503
model D6502

OS Android 5.h.h
model D6503
model D6502
Instructions

Kernels
miscellanea
Shortcuts
    If the device is turned off
  • Volume Up + USB cable connects to the computer ->FASTBOOT MODE(Lights blue LED) -proshivka rutovanyh firmware cores.
  • Volume Down + USB cable connects to computer ->Flashmode(Lights up green LED) - flashing the official firmware.
    If the device is turned on
  • Power + Volume Down - Screenshot.
  • Power + Volume Up until the moment the display turns off (without waiting for vibro) - off
  • Power + Volume Up to 3rd vibration - off (hot-like when the battery is disconnected)
  • *#*#7378423#*#* - service menu
  • *#*#4636#*#* - information
  • *#*#73556673#*#* - demo mode

Survey Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 07.01.20, 12:05
Reason for editing: Unlocking Sony Z2 D6502 (23.5.A.0.570) 6.0.1 on the pattern, with no data loss

Rep: (1824)
D6503_17.1.A.2.55_1281-1985_PCT.ftf 935.0 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!p...hw-ybngrb-jdg1amh1vnc.
MD5: E55A04BE6F8924D2EBF9AB2A99B3B730.

Rep: (25)
Posona, who has already set Doomkernel? How are you impressions?
V5 By the way, it is necessary to update the info in the header.
And another question, who knows how to remove the inscription "Spend your finger to unlock" from Lockskrina? Duckly she annoys me.
M
Check outForum Rules!
3.4. False mistakes and deliberate malicious non-observance of the rules of the Russian language (including abuse of the so-called "Padonkovsky language") are FORBIDDEN. For excessive use of so-called. "Albanism" can be followed by a ban!

Post has been editedDogsly - 16.05.14, 15:09

Rep: (60)
CrazyFrogSPB,
For illiterate :-D explain what the Ondemand and Governor + Scheduler means

Post has been editedViera.5584 - 16.05.14, 15:43

Rep: (31)
Viera.5584 @ 05/16/2014, 16:39*
What does Ondemand and Governor + Scheduler mean

These are the settings of the modes of the kernelThe program for the frequency and operating modes of the SETCPU kernel
Mode Description
One more

CrazyFrogSpb @ 05/16/2014, 16:20*
Coulded only when put "Ondemand"

On "Ondemand" also fell asleep.

Post has been editedPadlec43 - 16.05.14, 16:44

Compare 55 and 69 firmware. There are no differences in the system files ...The difference is clean in the compilation date

Rep: (25)
Desperanto86 @ 19.05.2014, 07:37*
There is no difference with them without them

But what about the loss of bonus materials from Sony? Music, cinema and so on?) It is so important in the country of folk torrents) and another native player does not load information about the performer mine. The rest is still as on the locaped butter.

Snake07 @ 05/19/2014, 09:40*
But what about the loss of bonus materials from Sony? Music, Film and TD?

It is not lost. put the app and swing
Snake07 @ 05/19/2014, 09:40*
And the native player does not load information about the performer mine.

All shipping.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDesperanto86 - 19.05.14, 09:12

Rep: (1894)
M
Feodorus appointed curator of the topic.
Good luck in your work.

Rep: (877)
The first time I bought Sony and I can't understand the cap:
1 To get the root, you need to unlock the bootloader
2 To save the case, you need a locked loader and root. One contradicts the other. And in general, DRM keys and work of BE2 / X-REALITY are important, and whether they will not be restored by automatically, if you flash the official firmware.
3 How is it better and safer from the header to unlock the bootloader?
4 How to download firmware fromhereWhen the tap, the link gives it (both in chrome and exploit):
Attached Image

Rep: (155)
evgbsam
1. For Z2 Yes, there are no other options.
2. Just for example, for Z1 there was a way to obtain a root with the help of an exploit, on early versions of firmware, and on newer versions, the exploit no longer works. Those. It was possible to get a root without unlocking on the early versions of the firmware, make a copy of the partition, raise the firmware, unlock the bootloader and get the root, and at the same time the key with keys can always be restored, for example, to sell the phone or before going to the SC. DRM keys on Z2 do not affect anything but integrity.
3. I unlocked todayin this manner.All OK.
4. HZ, I have everything about chrome, it generates the address and the download begins.

Post has been editedDennisDD - 20.05.14, 12:41

Rep: (1327)
BLiK_777
Hammer on these DRM. Believe in the service center it will not be checked. The main thing is that stock firmware and boot is locked when handling.

Rep: (877)
1 Suppose I'm going to flash Taiwan, the loader is unlocked, stitched. Is it safe to make a discharge of the phone from the settings to clean it?
2 After the firmware, I only have to install the root again?
3 Data from the phone drove when unlocking the bootloader or when receiving root too?
4 Stamina mode, really works or not? Just yesterday I passed the day with him, I did not see the difference, it even seemed faster than the discharge. Here's the C5 wife, if you turn on the maximum power saving mode, the effect is, and then I do not understand. Without him, the first day did the screen worked for 5 hours, and with him barely reached up to 4 hours.

Correct me if I am mistaken in something.

Post has been editedevgbsam - 21.05.14, 10:07

Rep: (155)
And the Dumlordovskoe kernel for the root is the usual Stock core with minor changes and sewn recovery?

DennisDD,
no. There is a lot of everything. here to stockhttp: //forum.xda-devel...owThread.php? T = 2702001

Rep: (30)
Desperanto86 Well, what do you advise in terms of stability and zhore?

paket113,
I'm sitting on Duma

Rep: (60)
When installing firewood for fastboot, SONY ABD Interface is displayed in the device manager, this is right or not?

Viera.5584,
right

Rep: (0)
I can not get the root, in the terminal gives an error, cannot load boot.img The loader is unlocked by firewood stand ..... Who will tell?

Rep: (10)
Rename the kernel just in boot and not boot.img I also had

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.12.20, 07:06