> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z2 - Official firmware
Poll from 22.09.2016g.
On the basis of what kind of OS Android firmware you think the most stable
4.4.2 KitKat [ 67 ] ** [4,42%]
4.4.4 KitKat [ 158 ] ** [10,43%]
5.0.2 Lollipop [ 41 ] ** [2,71%]
5.1.1 Lollipop [ 324 ] ** [21,39%]
6.0.1 Marshmallow [ 923 ] ** [60,92%]
What do you think the best OS Android on energy consumption
4.4.2 KitKat [ 75 ] ** [4,95%]
4.4.4 KitKat [ 191 ] ** [12,61%]
5.0.2 Lollipop [ 42 ] ** [2,77%]
5.1.1 Lollipop [ 284 ] ** [18,75%]
6.0.1 Marshmallow [ 653 ] ** [43,1%]
I do not much care charge is everywhere [ 269 ] ** [17,76%]
Total Votes: 1515

Rep: (2129)
SONY Xperia Z2 - Official firmware
PictureD65xx Sirius Maki
| Description " | Discussion пїЅ | A useful FAQ В» | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ |
| Discussion of the camera - Sony Xperia Z2 пїЅ | Owners Club Sony Xperia Z1 \ Z2 \ Z3 пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Club пїЅ | Perezalete! пїЅ | Android Glossary пїЅ |

Important information!

Attention!!! In versions Flashtool 0.9.19.h errors are detected. To avoid problems, use Flashtool version 0.9.18.6. Details here
Information for beginners! Be sure to read!

Whatever you do, do it at your own risk! None of your actions is not responsible! Before any action, read the instructions and reread cap threads!
With the unlocked bootloader can not be updated by air (OTA-update). Otherwise, get a "dead brick" !!!
  • In this topic are all Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com! and Rules section "Android - firmware "
  • All newcomers learn how to properly make posts:Posting forum posts
  • Messages with questions about the release date of the new firmware is considered a flood.will be deleted without warning .
  • The news about the release of the new firmware, or the uploading of the firmware itself should be written in one message and should contain:
    • Name and version number(required)
    • Firmware description(required)
    • Link to the original message(required)
    • Download link(required)
    • List of changes(optional)
    • Fully translated into Russian. Otherwise, such a postwill be deleted without warning.

• We write and draw up instructions as is customary in the subject, see examples under the spoiler"Instructions" , posts with incorrectly executed instructions in the header will not be added.
  • Questions, comments and answers to the questions "Which firmware is better," "I recommend this," "Put it will not regret"will be deleted without warning!
  • Opinions, type -I like it , or bad firmware , will be deleted without warning! Only a detailed opinion, useful to other users, is welcome!
  • Screenshots remove under spoiler. Posts with open SCREENSwill be deleted - WITHOUT WARNING
  • If your question has already been discussed - Duplicationwill be deleted - without warning!
  • Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the buttonQUOTE
  • It is forbidden to write a message containing the answer of the type: “see the cap”, “read the manual”, etc.
    Or ignore the question
    Or write a specific answer
  • When describing the problem, indicate the version of the firmware as what actions were taken.
  • Before asking a question, MUST use the search on the topic in the upper right corner of the page.
  • MUST read the cap a few times.
  • Any post off topic (offtop ) or not carrying a meaning ( flood ), as well as questions, exactly as the answers to them, which are in the header - will be deleted without warning
  • It is recommended to be sure to familiarize yourself withForum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com
If your message has been deleted, it means:
Your message does not match the topic
Your message has already been replied to.
The answer in your message has already been given
Your message violates forum rules or forum rules.

Before any operation on the system (install mods, patches, scripts, cleaning, etc.) Made to back up. This is done using Recovery CWM / TWRP / Philz, which is set after each flashing (or firmware change), if not used by the kernel built Recovery.
When updating via computer, ROOT rights disappear!
By air after rutting, you can upgrade, unless you touched the system (cleaning, fashion, recovery).
When updating over the air with an open Booth, and the reduction of another backup to get the TA section BRICKS !!!
To avoid errors, replace the version of Android should be carried out with all wipe.
When you unlock the bootloader Some downloaded content to your device may not be available in connection with the removal of DRM security keys. For high-end mobile devices running the latest versions of software, such as Xperia Z2, Z3, removing DRM security keys may affect the camera's advanced functionality. For example, noise reduction algorithms can be removed and performance can be affected when shooting in low light conditions. Protected section of the user data can also become inaccessible, and you will not be able to receive more than the official software updates, if you have enabled the loader. PRUFF
Before installing the latest firmware viaFlashtoolupdate it to the latest version.
All requests for leave to file perezalivke topic Perezalete!
The work of Xposed and its modules are discussed in the profile branchВ® [FRAMEWORK] Xposed

- THAT MANY THINK OUT FOR THAT -
Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank "by increasing reputation by clicking on the green button Picture
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Picture(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put the "+".
Help make the branch cleaner and more useful! Use the buttonsPictureandPicturefor posting evaluation.
Minus: flood, offtopic, violation of the rules.Plus: useful posts, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
OS Android 6.h.h
model D6503
model D6502

OS Android 5.h.h
model D6503
model D6502
Instructions

Kernels
miscellanea
Shortcuts
    If the device is turned off
  • Volume Up + USB cable connects to the computer ->FASTBOOT MODE(Lights blue LED) -proshivka rutovanyh firmware cores.
  • Volume Down + USB cable connects to computer ->Flashmode(Lights up green LED) - flashing the official firmware.
    If the device is turned on
  • Power + Volume Down - Screenshot.
  • Power + Volume Up until the moment the display turns off (without waiting for vibro) - off
  • Power + Volume Up to 3rd vibration - off (hot-like when the battery is disconnected)
  • *#*#7378423#*#* - service menu
  • *#*#4636#*#* - information
  • *#*#73556673#*#* - demo mode

Survey Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedGeneralgrant - 31.10.17, 13:31
Reason for editing: D6503_23.5.A.1.291 Full Stock Deodex

Rep: (1321)
CWM-Based Recovery 6.0.4.6 Touch Recovery for Xperia Z2

V4

Requirements
Unlocked bootloader
Firmware version 17.1.A.2.402

Installation
DownloadAttached fileZ2_DooMLoRD_AdvStkKernel_FW-402-v04.zip(12.3 MB)

Place it on the SD card
Unpack the archive fileboot.img placed in the Fastboot folder
Turn off the phone
Connect your phone to the computer in fastboot mode (sandwiched volume up button)
Open command window
To register
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot reboot

When you restart your phone to clamp the volume up button and enter CWM Recovery mode
Reinstall the kernel via CWM Recovery
For ROOT
To installSuperSU
Which previously you copy to the SD card.
Just still I recommend installingbusybox installer

PROOF
Attached Image

Topic onXDA

Post has been editedFeodorus - 03.06.14, 08:53
Reason for editing: V4

Rep: (2323)
M
We move to a subsection, fruitful discussion!

edimode,
Keep in mind that if you unlock the bootloader, without saving the TA unit, you lose your job, the DRM keys for good.

Post has been editedFeodorus - 24.04.14, 14:38

Rep: (9)
Late, DRM-keys lost, so the devil in the previous post :)
I think the loss of BE2 / X-Reality I will survive.
All went well for Win8.1 x64.

Two remarks to the automatic disconnection of CWM:
1. The instructions for installing CWM need to add an item to rename Z2_DooMLoRD_AdvStkKernel_FW-4.4.2_17.1.A.2.55-v02.img in boot.img
2. To enter the CWM after pressing the power button press Vol + should be only after the LED lights up in purple. If you press the right Power + VOL + then we get into fastboot, and not in the CWM.

P.S. Calls have not tried ..} -)

Rep: (31)
Here is a program for deodeksatsii

Sony Xperia V - Official Firmware (OS Android 4.0.4 / 4.1.2 / 4.3) (Post # 31165012)

Rep: (62)
Fleshtul installation on Mac OS computers, as well as the core firmware and the firmware itself (in the next branch on the XPERIA NEO) (Can be in the hat for the line "installation fleshtul on ubuntu")

Rep: (2)
Guys who can tell, Ruth tried to get here by this methodSony Xperia Z - Official Firmware (OS 4.x.x)Runme, to the point where you have to tap on the Display all goes as it should, and then hangs Run me (screenshot attached) .and nothing proiskhodit.Chto wrong?
Remove FIG knows but Superuser appeared after stopping process adb32
Attached Image

Post has been editedAgagorn - 11.05.14, 12:47
Reason for editing: The rules of the section "Android - firmware" p.3.8.

Agagorn @ 11.05.2014, 13:22*
Guys who can tell, Ruth tried to get under the item "Official unlock and relock bootloader (bootloader) Sony Xperia", launched Runme, to the point where you have to tap on the Display all goes as it should, and then hangs Run me (screenshot attached) .i proiskhodit.Chto nothing wrong?

And who told you, or where it says that this method can get Ruth? According to the method that you have specified is made only unlock the bootloader.
They themselves have written to us:"Official unlock and relock bootloader (bootloader) Sony Xperia"

Post has been editedFeodorus - 11.05.14, 12:42

Rep: (1)
tell me, if I put the Taiwanese phone firmware on the PCT, will this affect somehow the warranty and whether it is possible to put the Russian then, when it comes out?

Rep: (773)
yankeedudlizz,
Shay any. Nothing will happen.

doxtr,
No need to put not jackdaws. Take ftf throw in a folder for the firmware, select it in the program and sew (about the wood, do not forget).

Post has been editedbits74 - 20.07.16, 22:05
Reason for editing: spliced ​​posts

Rep: (23)
And what exactly do I face the loss of DRM keys and BE2 / X-Reality? What functions can I not use it? I want rutovat device, but do not understand that losing)

Rep: (149)
Snake07, but these features all kind of work with the unlocked bootloader, lose the warranty if the keys shall erase permanently and can not be updated through the official as well as a program on the air.

Rep: (13)
RuckusDJ @ 13.05.2014, 22:03*
Take ftf throw in a folder for the firmware, select it in the program and sew
the process stops at this phrase:
Processing fota-reset.ta

doxtr @ 15.05.2014, 07:18*
Processing fota-reset.ta

Tick ​​the TA

Rep: (13)
Feodorus @ 15.05.2014, 07:20*
Tick ​​the TA

not poluchilos.opyat this phrase stalled ... I put a tick in the fota (other jackdaws removed) and lo! Sew it!)

Post has been editeddoxtr - 15.05.14, 06:58

Rep: (1810)
DennisDD @ 15.05.2014, 04:00*
lose guarantee

he will not lose anything. to warranty a word about it. it said, saying that "the opening of butloadyera only to understand and knowledgeable developers. If you have opened the bootloader and the phone died because of the curve of your software and handles the curves, it is not a warranty case," ... so that the open-Booth Physical damage that is not caused by crooked hands, and called marriage will be eliminated under warranty

Posted 05/15/2014, 8:05:

Snake07 @ 14.05.2014, 20:23*
And what exactly do I face the loss of DRM keys and BE2 / X-Reality? What functions can I not use it? I want rutovat device, but do not understand that losing)

lose only "virginity" phone, which without special software and hardware does not define it ... you can use everything and even more ...

Rep: (10)
after flashing CWM-Based Recovery 6.0.4.6 Touch Recovery for Xperia Z2, did everything according to the instructions in rekaveri nor how come I can not

Rep: (1810)
master74tr
... about how to change the usual doom down on top ... Sony logo on fire, lit LED and zhmakat many times the volume VVREH

Rep: (10)
Booth opened
Attached Image

master74tr @ 15.05.2014, 16:30*
Booth opened

What do you put CWM? We had to start with the first version, then the second. First Fastboot sewn through the second through CWM.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/10/19 12:30