> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Family Guy: Finding Everyone | [IPhone] [iPad] Game on the animated series "Family Guy".
How do you rate the theme design?
Evaluation
Fine [ 160 ] ** [54,98%]
Will go [ 109 ] ** [37,46%]
Terribly [ 22 ] ** [7,56%]
Total votes: 291

Rep: (316)
Family Guy: In Search of Everyone
version: 1.36.0
Last update of the game in the header:23.01.2017

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Favorite characters and a fun new adventure await you.

Description:
After another epic battle with a giant chicken, Peter Griffin accidentally destroyed Quahog! New hilarious adventures from the Griffin authors await you for FREE. Play and hang out with your favorite Griffin heroes (including Meg) to save the city. Or don't play and regret it!

EXCLUSIVE OFFER ONLY IN APP STORE: Play Fool's Gold and help Peter realize his dream of becoming indecently rich! Available ONLY from iPhone, iPad, and other iPod devices.

Features:
• It is free! Free nowhere! Fine!
• Create a pocket city of Quahog
• Find cool outfits for the heroes: dress Peter with a siren, Quagmire in a bikini, and Lois - Rambo
• Send them to hilarious quests
• Protect Quahog from pirates, evil chickens and other misfortunes
• Diversify your city with decorations such as Peterlet, Peterdaktil and Peter-airship
• Explore hundreds of new and proven animations

Attention! This game offers the possibility of shopping through the application, which you can disable in the settings.
Attached Image

System requirements:
Is requirediOS 5.0 or later.
Compatible withiPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S, iPod Touch 4/5, iPad 2/3/4 / mini / mini with Retina / Air.
This application is optimized for iPhone 5.

Additional Information:
Attached ImageLanguages: Russian , English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Korean, German, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Turkish, Japanese.
Attached ImageDeveloper: TinyCo, Inc.

Attached Image Attached Image

Attached ImageDownload: Version 1.36.0
Archive:
Story:
What's New in Version 1.35.0
Get the buzz from the big martial arts tournament coming soon in Quahog! An unexpected guest returns to fight Dojo Peter. Feathers will fly!
What's New in Version 1.33.3
Chris’s dreams become Quahog’s nightmare when Stewie’s faulty dream machine brings to life Chris’s Christmas presents; some of them take the form of a family of Griffins and their friends!
- Explore the Christmas Igromir Kuahoga!
- Relive the characters from the good old games and cult toys!
- Set traps to stop the invasion of toys and save Christmas!
Will Christmas morning Peter steal all the presents from Chris’s nightmares? Will Ku * Bert and Pakman be captured? And how will Stewie and Brian deal with this disaster before Christmas? Play Quahog’s Not So Quiet Night to find out!
What's new in version 1.0.9
• Available a new improved version of the game "Family Guy: In Search of Everyone"!
• Earn Shells by collecting your favorite characters in the new Collection feature
• Less mistakes!

Breaking into

Attached Image
Attached ImageThank you say user JeyKey555

Post has been editedmaxipon - 23.01.17, 23:23
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (0)
Why is it so dull? Do the guys have a work hack?

Rep: (2988)
What's New in Version 1.33.3
Chris’s dreams become Quahog’s nightmare when Stewie’s faulty dream machine brings to life Chris’s Christmas presents; some of them take the form of a family of Griffins and their friends!

- Explore the Christmas Igromir Kuahoga!
- Relive the characters from the good old games and cult toys!
- Set traps to stop the invasion of toys and save Christmas!

Will Christmas morning Peter steal all the presents from Chris’s nightmares? Will Ku * Bert and Pakman be captured? And how will Stewie and Brian deal with this disaster before Christmas? Play Quahog’s Not So Quiet Night to find out!

Attached fileFamily Guy v1.33.3.ipa(64.02 MB)

What's New in Version 1.35.0
Get the buzz from the big martial arts tournament coming soon in Quahog! An unexpected guest returns to fight Dojo Peter. Feathers will fly!

Attached fileFamily Guy The Quest for Stuff v1.35.0.ipa(63.63 MB)

What's New in Version 1.36.0
Everyone is wetting each other in kung fu style at the martial arts tournament in Quahog, where the giant chicken again challenges Peter!

- Train with new characters Karate Boyfriend and Billy Blanks!
- Fight veterans Mr. Miyagi and Mr. Washi Washi!
- Train with Walking Joe, Tai Jitsu Lois, Giant Chicken Kung Po and many others!

Want to scratch your fists with Peter Dojo and the rest of the gang? Join the tournament now.

Attached fileFamily Guy v1.36.0.ipa(60.93 MB)

when loading, it generates an error "Array not found for key character dialog": girl_cray:

Probably there will not be a normal hack soon, although there are those who can wind up even a million oysters for money. How do they do it ...

good day)
Tell me: I play on an iPhone, without hacking. saving oysters, honestly watching the video. Now video viewing is inactive and the ability to earn more oysters at once, but by installing advertising applications, has been added.
question: does the normal viewing for oysters somehow fix?

and all of a sudden: are there any game guides on the network, info on events, characters. with current updates and preferably in Russian

thank

karaspunk, In addition to installing applications, there is also video viewing

Hello to all. Tell me, I have an ipad mini wi-fi when the game starts, it starts but after the extra download. The game pours out files. The tablet reset did not help.

Rep: (11)
Hello to all.
For many years I’ve been building Quahog, but what for, Olli’s Land is still not understood))
Maybe someone will tell?)

Rep: (29)
* averin.end,
Hello to all. Tell me, I have an ipad mini wi-fi when the game starts, it starts but after the extra download. The game pours out files. The tablet reset did not help.

I had the same thing on the iPad Pro, one day it just stopped coming in. I thought maybe a bug, I waited for updates and nothing has changed. As a result, I wrote to the developers, sent them my account information, everything is on the screen at boot time. They did something and I entered the game and stopped crashing.

You can write to them through the official website, they respond to the letter within 1-2 weeks.

Post has been editedr.evgeniy - 26.02.19, 09:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/08/19, 19:19