> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Family Guy: Finding Everyone | [IPhone] [iPad] Game on the animated series "Family Guy".
How do you rate the theme design?
Evaluation
Fine [ 160 ] ** [54,98%]
Will go [ 109 ] ** [37,46%]
Terribly [ 22 ] ** [7,56%]
Total votes: 291

Rep: (316)
Family Guy: In Search of Everyone
version: 1.36.0
Last update of the game in the header:23.01.2017

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Favorite characters and a fun new adventure await you.

Description:
After another epic battle with a giant chicken, Peter Griffin accidentally destroyed Quahog! New hilarious adventures from the Griffin authors await you for FREE. Play and hang out with your favorite Griffin heroes (including Meg) to save the city. Or don't play and regret it!

EXCLUSIVE OFFER ONLY IN APP STORE: Play Fool's Gold and help Peter realize his dream of becoming indecently rich! Available ONLY from iPhone, iPad, and other iPod devices.

Features:
• It is free! Free nowhere! Fine!
• Create a pocket city of Quahog
• Find cool outfits for the heroes: dress Peter with a siren, Quagmire in a bikini, and Lois - Rambo
• Send them to hilarious quests
• Protect Quahog from pirates, evil chickens and other misfortunes
• Diversify your city with decorations such as Peterlet, Peterdaktil and Peter-airship
• Explore hundreds of new and proven animations

Attention! This game offers the possibility of shopping through the application, which you can disable in the settings.
Attached Image

System requirements:
Is requirediOS 5.0 or later.
Compatible withiPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5C / 5S, iPod Touch 4/5, iPad 2/3/4 / mini / mini with Retina / Air.
This application is optimized for iPhone 5.

Additional Information:
Attached ImageLanguages: Russian , English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Korean, German, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Turkish, Japanese.
Attached ImageDeveloper: TinyCo, Inc.

Attached Image Attached Image

Attached ImageDownload: Version 1.36.0
Archive:
Story:
What's New in Version 1.35.0
Get the buzz from the big martial arts tournament coming soon in Quahog! An unexpected guest returns to fight Dojo Peter. Feathers will fly!
What's New in Version 1.33.3
Chris’s dreams become Quahog’s nightmare when Stewie’s faulty dream machine brings to life Chris’s Christmas presents; some of them take the form of a family of Griffins and their friends!
- Explore the Christmas Igromir Kuahoga!
- Relive the characters from the good old games and cult toys!
- Set traps to stop the invasion of toys and save Christmas!
Will Christmas morning Peter steal all the presents from Chris’s nightmares? Will Ku * Bert and Pakman be captured? And how will Stewie and Brian deal with this disaster before Christmas? Play Quahog’s Not So Quiet Night to find out!
What's new in version 1.0.9
• Available a new improved version of the game "Family Guy: In Search of Everyone"!
• Earn Shells by collecting your favorite characters in the new Collection feature
• Less mistakes!

Breaking into

Attached Image
Attached ImageThank you say user JeyKey555

Post has been editedmaxipon - 23.01.17, 23:23
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (0)
Drop the cracker on the workers

Rep: (325)
reached the quest with cleaning the quarter and when completing the quest an error flies out:
Attached Image

at all so?

already figured it out.
you just need to close the game before execution, then go back in and everything will go fine.

Post has been editedchuvachok123 - 10.04.14, 15:15

Rep: (316)
chuvachok123,
Nope, I went through the cleaning task and there were no errors: huh:

Rep: (2)
After level 3, hell begins. The quest "Buy a box of coins for 66 / в€ћ rubles", wait until the quest is completed / the building is built (Usually this is an hour or more). A win game could have the right to life. A good picture, jokes, but if it were not said at the beginning.

Little Bear @ 04/10/2014, 16:19*
Quest "Buy a box of coins for 66 / в€ћ rubles"

this is of course bust

Little Bear @ 04/10/2014, 16:19*
wait until the quest is completed / the building is built (usually this is an hour or more)

Well, here you probably just did not play such games, an hour it's garbage
in simpsons, at the end of the game, quests and building construction last 24 hours

Rep: (10)
I'm playing at level 4, I'm waiting for the beer to be given for wiping the counter
I understand that the game is not endless? Opened all the blocks and all?

Gamens777 @ 04/10/2014, 16:48*
I understand that the game is not endless? Opened all the blocks and all?

in the simpsons it was like this:
there were quests for stories, quests for individual characters, all quests go to level 37-38, then you can go through recurring quests making money and downloading level (now he’s 40 max there)
there will probably also be

Well, most likely there will be holiday quests with unique buildings

Rep: (14)
Who will tell you how to open costumes for characters, otherwise you somehow missed the moment with a hint :)

Rep: (32)
Not bad.

Attached Image

Rep: (172)
paradox3099,
What kind of quest is this?

Costumes seem to become available after the construction of the building and finding items for costumes

Rep: (32)
JeyKey555 @ 04/10/2014, 19:46*
What kind of quest is this?

Hack: happy:

Rep: (315)
JeyKey555
He used tweaks like locallapstore, but even with the release of such a tablet, money is not charged.

Rep: (1)
Is internet required?

Required

Rep: (14)
gamens777, thank you :)

They made electronics, a wholly-owned copy of the Simpsons only with griffins, I hope the protection is the same and it will break like the Simpsons;) there is no news about the hack? The localstor does not work (successfully, but does not charge money), the gameplayer does not find any value; (

Rep: (6)
Spirik90, didn’t do Electronic Arts, just a brazenly stolen copy

Posted on 04/10/2014, 19:10:

Although there are some goodies too :)

Spiderfan01,
Yes indeed, I’m stupid;)
Well, as I understand it, without a donat you can’t build more than one house (workers are needed). But it seems like they convey while the atmosphere of griffins, it’s off, with humor ... True, the translator clearly translated the translations through Google;) I have not read such nonsense for a long time. In general, a very hack is needed

Rep: (6)
Damn it! Again only with the Internet ... Why can’t you do Offline?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 13:02