> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Borderlands 2 | discussion game

Rep: (7)
This game is tuned for the game company where'll look for another 3 - who bought this miracle of the lag is not clear.
We write as it is, then after such confident assertions like you. Will be a bunch of whiners supposedly read the forum decided to buy. John Doe advised. My opinion: it is necessary to wait for and after if everything is bad, wait mesyatsok, not patches then let them go to the bath. The Injustice also thought propylene patches all, not a fig. The game lags and tupit with sound. - Although developed pledged almost super graphics and 60 frames / second.

Post has been editedMegaPush - 12.04.14, 22:12

Rep: (345)
MegaPush,
You're on the street going to play with your friends?

Rep: (32)
I first borderlands was completely alone, so it is not necessary here.

The game sharpened under cooperative. One does not play. As well as in Dead Island.

Rep: (2)
If the co-op, so withyour friends instead nouneymami from the network. And this requires a steady Consolini, nah do on Vita cooperative / network (well, only in fights ala Tekken, indzhastis). Borderlends too alone Nitsche so goes. Campaign, I will thus who will buy it until you discuss FPS.

Rep: (28)
Yes confusing guess everything will be written in the reviews, the reviews on YouTube .Igra notorious was created under the more powerful hardware, and therefore must immediately be ready to at least a degraded image, if it is cut schedule and will not be wild drawdown FPS, it has taken will be .Sam will not take because englisha.

Post has been editedLight crusader - 13.04.14, 18:37

Light Crusader
Language is not important there. Just cooperative errand. The first part was held 2-3 times in English.

Post has been editedmeleshkin-igor - 13.04.14, 20:02

Rep: (741)
meleshkin-igor
In the second sense of humor is not bad, and the plot, unlike the first, tightened.

PriZRak_00,
If the game is interesting and you can play without language. I do not agree?
All the same, this is not the Persona, Zero Escape or Final Fantasy.

Rep: (2)
I remember I was struck by Hellgate London at the time, RPG + FPS (first for me). Borderlends reminds me of a subject, only dopilennuyu and improved. Incidentally, as I understand, the DLS-ki in the kit?

Nanotecz,
Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty, Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, The Psycho Pack, Mechromancer Pack, Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack 1 and Collector's Edition Pack.

Rep: (8)
http: // blog-playstatio ... rlands-2-dlya-ps-vita /

Rep: (4)
Dimka98 @ 02.05.2014, 19:48*

My opinion is to buy when there will be video kapchur whale or even be with a normal camera, natural release version of the game. Oh well, I love this game and only annoys me no shadow under the npc and mobs: lol:

mickk,
Yes, it looks quite a bearable. The main thing that really used the FPS was 30 and then uroavne definitely the best game port on the UE3 for the Vita. : D And this despite the fact that this most ambitious of all.

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 02.05.14, 20:36

Rep: (19)
The game will support the Co-op is only for two playershttp: //www.gameinforme...om&utm_campaign=buffer

Post has been editedAntifatalist - 02.05.14, 22:32

Rep: (7)
Well, if you believe an article that got rid of the above. Then all is well. Maybe even buy purely for the sake of the review. If the price is in the range of 1500 rubles.

Rep: (245)
for those who did not read the blog post and poorly looked at the screenshots - the game implemented aiming gyro application in uncharted. this is a definite plus. very great, I'd say.

Rep: (0)
Guys everywhere different infa about the output, here today prochita that 23 comes out! I'm waiting for 7 .... so when?

bazaraff
Next week should leave.

Rep: (32)
PriZRak_00 @ 04.05.2014, 12:43*
Next week should leave.

on the cartridge or the digital version?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/02/20, 10:12