> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Borderlands 2 | discussion game

Rep: (8)
Borderlands 2

Attached Image

In the team with three colleagues on a network or in single player mode go to the raid on the still unexplored areas of Pandora to seek adventure on his head ....

Choose a hero, as the next shell it - tradition at your disposal a huge arsenal of weapons, ammunition and equipment, - and more! Discover new secrets of Pandora, Suck your character as you complete quests, make friends and make enemies - become the hero of your own story full of surprises the world of Borderlands!

At this time, your stay in the world of Borderlands will begin with the fact that you find yourself thrown to perish in the midst of the icy tundra. We will find out who and why so brutally treated you, to find the offender and, of course, to take revenge on him for the first number. You will have to examine the ownership of the corporation "Hyperion" and the encounter with the villain universal scale - its director, known by the nickname Handsome Jack.

And so many previously unknown inhabitants of Pandora are looking forward to seeing you! Huge, something looks like a gorilla, bullimongi, ruthless predatory Stalkers and the whole army Mechanoid "Hyperion", led by Handsome Jack - only a fraction of all those unimaginable monsters, avoid meeting with whom you would never come. But not very much and wanted! Guns to fight!

Gameplay video

Prices:
Attached Image - 1299
Attached Image - 1250

Tongue:
English.
Prizes:
Weight: 3254 MB
Online game: 2

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDimka98 - 04.06.14, 21:24

Rep: (8)
According 1C SoftKlab, Borderlands 2 for PS Vita will be in Russia on 7 May.

Rep: (21)
Russian will be?

Rep: (6)
maxzer , not. Entirely in English.

In general, I am concerned about fremreyt sags in the official trailer o.O

I think not worth the wait. Optimization can be seen that bad. FPS is not above 15-25. Can you imagine what will happen in the mill? I think the lag in the lag will be.

Rep: (21)
Russian again without a piece of the market Gamna throw PPC

Rep: (245)
Then Hayter raskukarekalis.

Rep: (30)
Yes, what Hayter, one does not know English, the other in playing FPS

Rep: (345)
Elserjo,
Not everyone likes you to play slideshows.

Elserjo If you are satisfied with low fremreyt games (approx. Jack Trilogy, NGSII and so on.), Then play on health. As noted by meleshkin-igor Not all love to play in a slide show, and even pay for it 1500 rubles ... no really, thank you.

P.S. Personally I have no problems with English. But you must agree, is already translating, why, it is not put in the Vita version. (On PC and X360 goty-edition was Russian)

meleshkin-igor @ 10.4.2014, 17:00*
Elserjo,
Not everyone likes you to play slideshows.

I was watching you already played in borderlands2 on Vita.

On the game I like and not say a word, but you gave rubbish.

meleshkin-igor @ 10.04.2014, 20:22*
On the game I like and not say a word, but you gave rubbish.

and all the stuff you give, if you tossed from one extreme to another

Post has been editedElserjo - 10.04.14, 19:33

Elserjo,
Can obosnuesh finally his cry toward fps? Or just going to go away from the topic? I'm already fed up with waiting.

meleshkin-igor @ 10.04.2014, 20:35*
Can obosnuesh finally his cry toward fps? Or just going to go away from the topic? I'm already fed up with waiting.

what can I justify, yet no one really knows anything about the game, but after watching the 2 and a half video, judge what will be the FPS.

So you and said that in the official trailer fremreyt when shooting sags. (Not the game) Have you started to throw ... yes Hayter call.

If even in the video prosidaet FPS, in advertising your mother video. This is the bell.
I've once bought a game where the FPS is not very high, not happy Walking Dead, but optimization can play nasty. And advertising is a very important component of the project, when I looked at the videos of Killzone, I wanted to buy it. And then it seems to me that the lag will be 100%.
Do you want to buy, I will refrain until I see the living Gameplay, where there will be no lag.

Post has been editedMegaPush - 10.04.14, 22:01

Rep: (108)
What all this is raskukarekalis Borderlands 2. Take out MotoGP 13. Everyone was shouting that grafon sucks, the gameplay too. Podlagivaet. I downloaded yesterday Compact (me enough career to enjoy the game, especially for 120 ruble). The graphics on the level physics chic at all, even a rider drawn otpadno. Weather conditions and good environment. About drawdown fps in general can be no question. A video game was miserable, well, very much discouraged the desire to play. It is better not to sit and windbags, and wait for the release, and see what is in reality. I do all sorts of things, and the project has to be one of the largest. I doubt that 2k ruin the game, in which they raised their popularity. Even on the handheld console.

once_one,
once_one @ 11.04.2014, 05:17*
enough career I
No it there and never did. From the video game is no different. What the hell the money you spend when the full game is now hanging in the black?
Borderlands 2 on the PS3, even for the optimization of some sneered, why so sure I would not.

Rep: (2)
Yes not Retrieve your lost, Amigos, patches all finished. 60 kanesh will not (probably). Who wants to - he will take no alternative to it. Who does not want - will continue to crow about FPS below 100 and about the universal injustice.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 19:54