> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Sky T70 - Discussion | Tablet 7.0 "

Rep: (1)
DiscussionRoverPad Sky T70
PictureRoverPad Sky T70
Description |Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
A photo
Attached Image
Specifications
  • Boxchip A20 ARM A7 Dual Core 1.2 GHz processor
  • Screen 7 '' capacitive 1024 Г— 600 pixel, MultiTouch
  • Graphics Mali-400 2D / 3D accelerator OPNE GL
  • 1024 MB
  • 8 GB, microSD (up to 32 GB)
  • Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
  • Micro USB, USB 2.0
  • Headphone port - 3.5 mm
  • Frontal - 0.3 Mp, rear view camera - 2 Mp
  • Built-in stereo speakers
  • Microphone
  • G-sensor
  • 3.7 V 2800 mAh Li-Polymer
  • Work time 5-6 hours
  • Android 4.1.1
  • Size 190 * 113 * 11 mm
ROOT
Firmware
RP3A062https://yadi.sk/d/kz7AT76LdLvvURockРЎhip
RP3A054https://yadi.sk/d/4nmU7LNEdLvbTAllwiner
RP3A075https://yadi.sk/d/E08GR6undLvZmAllWiner is different. Touchscreen

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedMgalex - 11.04.19, 19:55
Reason for editing: firmware

People who have the same devays- write. We are one, but we are. Interesting way of rue.

Rep: (2)
tell me how this miracle of flash?

Good evening my tablet sky t70 can not find the firmware under it tasted off .... not ... razozlilsyai opened
percent rockchip rk3168
mat.plate is written on the 1686V-1686007A04
the cover inside www.3a-tabletpc.com

who have such characteristics drain firmware please.

will ekperementirovat firmware from Cube U25GT if no nenaydetsya

Post has been editedalien4700 - 11.04.14, 18:42

Cube U25GT beg without problems through rBatchTool v1.7 and he was involved cheers !!!! firmware came !!!!!

the only negative there is no sound and a connector mini ashdimiay ceased to work ....

Post has been editedalien4700 - 11.04.14, 20:33

shutry enough for their money but can get caught and allviner rock chip or chip I got a rock chip in the test scored 14,500 parrots, 1080i and calmly eats without lags plays quietly swallowed hard 500 2.5 format without additional power supply and 2 terabytes with an external through yusb OTG

Rep: (0)
Thank you! I ordered PoketBook Surfpad 2 for 2990 p.

People tell me where the wood on. Him to take.

Help people how to sew through the phoenix

MRX483, already killed? ))) You downloaded the official firmware?

Posted on 16/04/2014, 17:59:

I have this device on allwinner a20, flashed today through Phoenix. The reason for firmware-killing stock recovery.seychas works. Now the main problem, obtain root

Nothing is killed, all the rules, just at the beginning 4:00 consecutive charging is not increased for longer 13% thought it is necessary to stitch, I left overnight charge rose more or less, is now charged with the rules, as I understand it, the firmware 4.2 is not suschetvuet, so that meaning to stitch no ... works good.

Posted on 17/04/2014, 21:28:

Way more about the root, which has a device 4 in a row, I was surprised by the behavior of Megafon TV application, he wrote that rutovany device ... and can not be installed, funny ...

Rep: (29)
Hi all bought here Thing ...:! Rolleyes: While flying normalnyy.Rut received via S.O.C.Drova Seven pulled herself from an Internet, which took-I do not know ... :)

one rock chip firmware drain pozhauysta

logan101,

More so, please, through which and on which processor got Ruth. I'm already a month I bet, Ruth can not get

Try the programct_rootget root

My daughter broke the touchscreen, tell me where to buy, and which are suitable analogues.
Thank you :)

Hangs on the splash screen "android", connecting the Phoenix did not see the device ... tried through RKBatchTool the same garbage, help, write to the PM

Hello everyone! I have a glitch with the charge / discharge of the battery. I do not sew, there is Ruth. Gluck began immediately after purchasing this device. The sharp jump from 80% to 30%. Please tell me how it can be cured? And is it possible?

Rep: (36)
deadmoroz31 @ 26.06.2014, 12:26*
The sharp jump from 80% to 30%.

perhaps you are physically violated Connect batteries in the tablet. disassemble and look

Sermion @ 27.06.2014, 16:56*
disassemble and look

thank. I make out and see

Hello everyone! Please tell me how much should be in the memory section in which the OS itself is installed? Presumably after the firmware, I lost 512 meters!

Che, the topic is dead or what?

Post has been editeddeadmoroz31 - 29.06.14, 13:45

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 2:01