> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

207 pagesV  « < 205 206 207 »  

> Explay Fresh - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
mudryykaa
Message#1
07.04.14, 17:38
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 592
Check in: 17.01.14
Xiaomi Mi 3

DiscussionExplay fresh
PictureFresh, Wiko Rainbow, MyPhone Agua Rio, QMobile i9, BLU Studio 5.0 C HD, Micromax Canvas 2 Colors (Micromax A120), Tinno S5501 (Tinno Rap)
Description | Discussion � | Firmware (OS 4.2.) � | Firmware (OS 4.4.x) � | Owners Club � | power usage � | Firmware MOD Bars749 �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful
Explay official website
Explay Fresh Clones
Video review
Text Reviews

Be mutually polite! At our forum it is customary to say "Thank" by increasing reputation by clicking on the appropriate button Picture
If you have less than 15 forum posts, click on the button.Picture(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put a plus.

In this topic, questions about getting root rights and firmware of the device are not discussed!
All posts on this topic will be deleted as offtopic.

� ����� ���� ���� ��������� �� ����� �������. ��� ������ ������ ������� ��� ����� ��������������� �� �������.
��� �������� ���������� ��������� ����!
download

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 23.05.15, 11:02
Green2
Message#4122
14.04.19, 13:08
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 30.05.08
Gigabyte gsmart

Good day!
Can someone tell me if I can eat something soft? The phone does not turn on at all, when you press the buttons, there is no reaction.
The battery takes charge (checked by a tester). The firmware from the computer is sewn (I tried the brick repair instructions), but still the phone does not turn on.
ovsei046
Message#4123
14.04.19, 21:31
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 162
Check in: 16.02.10

* Green2throw it out, buddy. It will be easier.
Dzeniba
Message#4124
14.04.19, 21:37
Old resident
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 807
Check in: 23.07.14
Explay fresh

* Green2Maybe the power button does not work. In any in the SC carry.

--------------------
Learn to ask questions and answer
Macrodroid- make the phone even smarter!
GrandTheftAutoIV
Message#4125
27.04.19, 02:07
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 11.01.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

If someone needs fresh parsing, the screen is ideally under the film. EMMC is OK, I can also send it off. Write in the LAN)
Explay

207 pagesV  « < 205 206 207 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 23:16