Google Nexus 5 - Firmware Sense 6.0 ROM from m8 (OS 4.4.2)

Rep: (19)
Google Nexus 5 - Flash NexSense 6.0 (OS 4.4.2)
PictureGoogle Nexus 5, D820, D821, Hammerhead
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Firmware NexSense | CyanogenMod 11 пїЅ | Firmware ParanoidAndroid пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ
Drivers and Utilities

Instructions
It is desirable to set the machine to drain only unlocked firmware because not known as firmware will behave in a particular residual effects of custom firmware. But still.
Before flashing, it is desirable also to makewipe system partition, Otherwise it may not be the first time because firmware without Sensa and with him - a very different
DownloadingNexSense
Throws an archive to your phone
Loading phone rekaveri
Making backup (REQUIRED)
Do wipe all (except personal data)
Instalim NexSense
InstalimMData Sensors Wifi FIX

If the load is more than 10 minutes, try to reboot, hold down all three physical buttons, to a characteristic vibration to reboot and try again, if they're not successful, go to rekaveri and do a wipe and try again.

miscellanea
Separately, only the launcher (Sense 6.0) with workingBlinkFeedand partiallyTwitter-om
Work is guaranteed for android 4.4, as is the port with the M8, as far as I know, this version of the previous version of the droidfinedoes not become
To work you need to goHERE

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

What works
Touchscreen
RIL (Detecting sim card and SMS / Call)
RIL (Data 2G / 3G / 4G)
Wifi
NFC Flickering
Internal SDCard
Vibrator
Bluetooth
Sensors (Light / Orientation / Proximity / Accelerometer / Gyroscope)
GPS

whatNOTworks
Sound
NFC
Camera
Wi-Fi hotspot (?)
Notification LED

Sense 6.0 partially ported to the LG Nexus 5, thanks to the efforts of well-known to us communities

Russian-language video review of this firmware from Samigg

I'm not a writer, just really want and willing to help as I can, in porting this firmware on our phone.
Author firmware needs to developers, report it to Twitter, if you have the opportunity and desire, thus you will help to develop a similar porting firmware to all devices are powered, and the public - on our
When ported to our phone, it is possible that the owners of these will get it, too, will soon jointly
P.S.Here is developer of the firmware, fouls it, write to him and ask that he worked on this, and to announce that the Russian community is ready to help him)
Topics life
UPD. 2.04
The first release of the firmware, which is simply loaded
UPD. 7.04
RIL part firmware detects sim card, make calls and send SMS
UPD. 11.04
fixWI-FIand Bluetooth, has recently updated the ROM until the patch
UPD. 14.04
Added to the capSense 6.0 launcher for devices with KitKat
- released a patch that fixes the work
data (2G / 3G / 4G)
Fixed: NFC Flickering
Fixed: Phone gets hot
Fixed: Security / VPN crash in settings
Fixed: Uninstalling appsframework changesRamdisk change
UPD. 17.04
Releasedpatchcorrector
the operation of all sensors
GPS
And job cards

Post has been editedEnton - 26.01.16, 23:13
Reason for editing: Topic name

Rep: (186)
And I think that is a shell Sense androjda as launcher.

ChesterSk116 @ 08.04.2014, 00:25*
And I think that is a shell Sense androjda as launcher.

No, on the contrary - the firmware, though at this point does not yet have the full functionality
P.S. The launcher has a spoiler)

Post has been editedliberace.desire - 14.04.14, 13:48

Rep: (178)
ChesterSk116,
Sens is more than just a launcher, it is converted framework-resp.apk bound to iron)

Rep: (36)
Wow, this is really cool! Be sure to try. The other day just thinking about this firmware, but could not imagine that appear.

Rep: (178)
barker
Only now, after this firmware proximity sensor does not work well, so think before you put it

Rep: (36)
macbet, Well, I was going to wait for the final assembly, but thanks for the warning

Rep: (0)
and firmware development in general is?

mr.android98 @ 11.04.2014, 00:26*

yet, since the beginning of April, there were 2 shear release, which was just a launcher and worked touchscreen, then added a job SIM cards and SMS on the 7th, all the power is just the beginning)

Rep: (0)
liberace.desire @ 11.4.2014, 11:02*
yet, since the beginning of April, there were 2 shear release, which was just a launcher and worked touchscreen, then added a job SIM cards and SMS on the 7th, all the power is just the beginning)

I have not caught the connection

macbet @ 09.04.2014, 12:36*
barker
Only now, after this firmware proximity sensor does not work well, so think before you put it

for further concrete work, then you just need to do a full wipe of the system partition, if it is then not working, I do okay with it all now!

mr.android98 @ 11.04.2014, 05:27*
I have not caught the connection

for that would link caught the need to disable data transfer in the menu, it does not work
P.S. Repaired WI-FI, promised the other day to put the rum with the workers, while there is a patch

Post has been editedliberace.desire - 12.04.14, 00:31

Rep: (322)
Che wrote that people can not fix the reel, sorry :(linkthe last post, David vaz he is working on it

Post has been editedberkyt87 - 13.04.14, 11:20

Rep: (3)
Does anyone read my thoughts?) So we would like to see what it looks like Sense on Nexus. I will wait for the final version, thank you.

berkyt87 @ 13.04.2014, 11:17*
Che wrote that people can not fix the reel, sorry link the last post, David vaz he is working on it

there are developers, too, wrote, they say how many times the already marred Sens, but always end on wi-fi and cell, as a result, we already have wi-fi .. everything will be - the main guys to believe and participate)
HarryE @ 13.04.2014, 22:08*
Does anyone read my thoughts?) So we would like to see what it looks like Sense on Nexus. I will wait for the final version, thank you.

you can see now, even application and fill poyuzat them even call that's just sound and other things, certainly not present)

Rep: (3)
liberace.desire @ 14.4.2014, 0:47*
you can see now, even application and fill poyuzat them even call that's just sound and other things, certainly not present)

Well 3g does not work (or I did not understand?

HarryE @ 14.04.2014, 09:10*
Well 3g does not work (or I did not understand?

no 3g or 2g or 4g - not only work wi-fi
P.S. Tomorrow ZIPom released a patch that corrects, in addition to Wi-Fi
NFC
You can remove applications
Finished system framework
changes in RamDisk
The phone will not be warm

HAVE FIXEDMOBILE DATA !!!
We are waiting for the release of the next version proshviki not to fool with patches of these days will be with all this work !!!

Post has been editedliberace.desire - 14.04.14, 20:27

Rep: (26)
mr.android98 @ 10.04.2014, 17:26*

Typically, the ports are not viable Sens, attempts have been for every generation Nexus devices, and usually end with ... nothing.

The attentive reader will notice that almost all previous work the authors conclude firmware half way and contain many bugs and so on. I think it's just an attempt to collect denyuzhku with those who wish podanatit.

Post has been editedp13rr0t - 15.04.14, 01:20

Rep: (4)
Since the port is almost viable, left camera, sound sensors

Put the thread who last fix patch that I've got it does not archive shakes and opens the preview (see the attachment)
Attached Image
on all browsers such Bayda

Sun set, well, quite well , why it is not in the Russian clave CHTC and communicate well, one division first and second may be due to international roaming, geolocation of wafer runs. In general, cool, unusual though dialer, etc. after naked androjda)

Rep: (1)
And what's the camera does not work?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/19, 1:21