Explay X5 - Firmware (OS 4.2)

Rep: (34)
Explay X5 - Firmware (OS 4.2)
PictureExplay X5, Intex Aqua Curve
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ

Important information!
Change system files and installation of non-official software you run on your own risk, thereby taking full responsibility for the consequences of your actions. Before any manipulation, make sure you have a backup and firmwareNVRAM.

Drivers and Utilities
The program for flashing -Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v3.1316.0.150.zip(7.24 MB)

Drivers -Attached fileDriverinstall.exe(8.63 MB)

Link to instructions and program
Firmware Update ->Go to Select a Model ->Manufacturer: Explay, Category: Mobile Phone, Model: X5 ->Get Updates ->Agreement

Instructions
Firmware instructions

Getting Root rights
  1. Install and runFramaroot
  2. Choose the program installation SuperSU
  3. Click on Barahir method below
  4. Comes out a window on the successful receipt of Root-rights
  5. Reboot your mobile phone.

Energy reduction
Turning off unused radio frequencies:
  1. Open the Engineering menu (* # * # 3646633 # * # *)
  2. Select "Band Mode" ->SIM1
  3. We remove the tick from the points:
    PCS1900, GSM850, WCDMA-CLR-850, WCDMA-800 and save by pressing SET below
  4. Go back and repeat the same thing with SIM2

If you do not use 3G, then you can also remove the tick from "WCDMA-GSM-900". So go to the item "RAT Mode" ->"SIM1", and switch the radio "Set preferred network type:" to the "GSM Only" mode.

How to restore the IMAI
  1. Open the Engineering menu (* # * # 3646633 # * # *)
  2. Choose: "Connectivity" ->"CDS Information" ->"Radio Information" ->"Phone1"
  3. In the upper field, where it says AT + add EGMR = 1,7, "vash_imei1", in the end we get a string AT + EGMR = 1,7, "vash_imei1" button and click "SEND AT COMMAND" where vash_imei1 - your imei for the first sim card
  4. If you want to register imei for the second SIM card, in the same line is typed AT + EGMR = 1,10, "vash_imei2" and again click the button "SEND AT COMMAND"
  5. Exit the engineering menu and restart the smartphone. Check * # 06 #.

Increase speaker volume
We enter the Engineering menu (* # * # 3646633 # * #), Hardware Testing ->Audio, see:
  1. Normal Mode - in normal mode, without external audio devices
  2. Headset Mode - connected headset (headphone) mode
  3. LoudSpeaker Mode - hands-free mode
  4. Headset_LoudSpeaker Mode - hands-free mode with a connected headset
  5. Speech Enhancement - call mode on the phone

Select the desired mode, then you need to select the type of device being configured:
  1. Sip - Internet calls volume
  2. Mic - Microphone Volume
  3. Sph - Speaker volume (for talking on the phone)
  4. Sph2 - Second Speaker (Rare)
  5. Sid - Do not touch (problems are possible!)
  6. Media - Media playback volume (Music, Games, Video)
  7. Ring - Ring volume
  8. FMR - the volume of the FM radio.

Select the maximum level Level 6. And change the Value to the desired value, a maximum of 255.
Max Vol is a common maximum parameter for all modes and device types.

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedolegusss - 20.06.16, 13:54
Reason for editing: Template

Rep: (2)
... with off Saporta downloaded firmware and a whole set of what is coming. Flash Tool provides just such messagu stitched before and actually does not sew it. I tried on two machines 7 and XP, a tick is removed and put on cheksummy. What's the problem .... prompt

A photo
Attached Image

Post has been editeddarken22 - 17.02.14, 21:17
Reason for editing: Pictures need to be removed under the spoiler!

scrofula @ 17.02.2014, 19:11*
Saporta off with downloaded firmware, and all that is set

Let's order. You have downloaded 4 points: a program for sewing, instructions, firmware, driver. Then you install the software and drivers. After you selected "Options and set the USB mode", press Scatter-loading and load the firmware. Then "Remove the battery from the device and connect it using a USB-cable to your computer, click Firmware. ->Download and insert the battery into the unit. After these steps firmware should start automatically. "Sure that everything is done correctly?I think somewhere still crept error, and therefore does not work.

pressed Scatter-loading and load firmware--- Now after this point and falls messagi as in the photo, then it's not going. or not looking at it is necessary to try to pour into the machine podgruzhenny?

scrofula @ 17.02.2014, 22:32*
further it is not going. or not looking at it is necessary to try to pour into the machine podgruzhenny?

In any case, you can get a brick! When downloading the firmware is in the rar file, you unzip it to a folder, or trying to add the firmware directly in the archive?

Post has been editeddarken22 - 17.02.14, 21:40

I unpacked, because Scatter the archived file will not add. they either did not properly set up, or use the wrong version of Flash Tula .... tomorrow will deal more picked up a flush Tull correct version of this file, or requesting the service desk ekspley that created the package and the instructions mediocre, that was as they say ...
try to earlier data link to download the firmware and flash tul. in reaching podgruzki firmware option Scatter file you will not go forth nothing.

Post has been editedscrofula - 17.02.14, 22:02

I own and do not try to sew, I do not need. When operating normally, it is best not to touch ... Especially the old version of the android left.

... no problem and nothing personal, I mean that Saporta ekspley probably not a panacea, and the case to the firmware will not come if you need to flash because of not correct files.
.... and I need to start to flash, as the warranty and can not climb inside.

I sympathize, I do not know how to help. Perhaps it is not in the firmware of the curve, as in the program or driver. Really need to try a different version of Flash Tula.

the process does not reach the driver, the error falls out after checking the check amount

... Saporta Ekspley promptly accepted a request by +7 (800) 555-09-71 and if there is a problem fix what informed I tested the unsubscribe if necessary.

... bug is fixed by removing Checksum.ini file for those who have previously downloaded and correction of the file on the Saporta support.

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 18.06.14, 16:23
Reason for editing: merged messages

ilnazachka @ 20.02.2014, 00:49*
would quickly cyan or miui ported someone :(

On analogue Starmobile Diamond S1 has MIUI V5. I do not know if it will work only on our phone. Can rebuild the package if ... In general, if you are interested:http://en.miui.com/thread-14481-1-1.html

Rep: (9)
darken22 @ 20.02.2014, 19:02*
On analogue Starmobile Diamond S1 has MIUI V5. I do not know if it will work only on our phone. Can rebuild the package if ... In general, if you are interested:http://en.miui.com/thread-14481-1-1.html

I can not download anywhere the rum, if you download and who will throw here or Yandex drive, then try to put it, but there will need our camera.

Posted on 20/02/2014, 20:22:

CWM recovery has done for him, prveryayu if it will work, I will lay out the instructions tomorrow.

I downloaded from the rum Starmobile Diamond S1 with the MIUI V5 :) Now all hope for youamserz . Here is a link to download: MIUI_S1.zip

Rep: (9)
miui we have not approached the phone after flashing are not included.

Rep: (125)
Installing modified rekaveri (CWM)

1. Set the phone Mobileuncle MTK Tools
2. Download modified recovery.img
3. Copy to the root of the memory card
4. Run MobileUncle on the phone and allow root rights
5. Find the "Update rekaveri" program in the menu and choose from the top will be our rekaveri that we threw on the memory card. Convinced that it was necessary to us rekaveri. Tapan on it and agree.
To enter the recovery, hold the volume up button + the power button
PS: For MobileUncle programs need right Ruth, instruction they receive in the cap

Attached files

Attached filerecovery.img(5.28 MB)

Post has been editedDe_Luxe - 26.02.14, 20:19

Rep: (3)
in general, I decided to make a detailed manual for the firmware through SP Flash Tool
1) swing the official website driver, firmware and flasher =>link
2) the first thing we put the driver, I have some not established, but as I understand the main thing - GN_MTK_USBDriver (Factory) _V1.1.0.rar and MTK USB Driver_v1.0948.0.rar, after installing all the drivers, it is desirable to restart the computer
3) and then unpack the firmware flasher and in any folder, in a way which does not have different characters or Russian letters (best in the root directory)
4) edit the file Checksum.ini, change the value CHECKSUM_SWITCH = 1 CHECKSUM_SWITCH = 0, otherwise it will write the firmware does not match
5) run a SP Flash Tool as an administrator
6) Click on the Scatter-loading, go to the folder and select the firmware file MT6582_Android_scatter
7) take out the battery, attach the phone to the computer, we press on the format, wait a few seconds and insert the battery in a couple of seconds to go the cleaning process, after the successful completion window will come out with a green circle and the words Download OK
8) Then We perform all the same to Download, disconnect the phone from the strap, take out the battery to be connected, click on Download and likewise inserted through a couple of seconds the battery and wait for the process to complete
9) and of the most recent - the installation firmware, do everything the same as an 8-point, just select the Firmware ->Upgrade, waiting for the window Download OK

everything is ready - turn on the machine and rejoice

Alex51pyc,
I see no reason to be formatted. Firmware Team ->Upgrade and stitches without format

Rep: (3)
De_Luxe, this format is not simply removes the user data, it completely demolishes everything, you even after a phone of this size can not turn, ie the firmware will be placed on a completely clean the phone, no tails will

Alex51pyc,
I repeat - there is no sense in the format. Firmware via Firmware ->Upgrade overwrite all the data without it. No need to perform extra actions

Rep: (2016)
TWRP Recovery 2.5.0.0
Attached filerecovery_TWRP_2500.img(6 MB)

Rep: (891)
Hello. Who can throw the contents of the file/ proc / dumchar_info ? I want to try on your device or MIUI LeWa OS porting. Your AOSP at its start, so not all so bad.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/06/20, 9:41