> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Assistant Dusya | Voice Assistant in Russian

Rep: (276)
Assistant Dusya
Version: 2.2.1

Last update of the program in the header:07.05.2019

Attached Image
Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Performs the daily tasks of a smartphone with your voice and learns new voice functions.

Description:
Assistant Dusya - this is not a clone of Siri or Google Now.
This is a voice assistant for your device that helps you perform many daily tasks without touching the screen, but only at the expense of your speech.
But the most important thing is the ability to quickly download new features, invent and create your own, and share them with other users!

NOW DAYS CAN WORK ON PC!
Service Dusya Online - voice control from a browser on a PC
Project Unit - voice control application for PC

FULL VERSION HERE - http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dusiassistant
BETA VERSIONS HERE - https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.dusiassistant
Version for automotive State - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MJ26TwMQZw

Before installing for the first time from the market, first remove the version fromsavagemessiahzine.com!!!

Additional features of the full version
Notification function
Contact management function
Search for public transport
Scraps function

You need to install Russian speech synthesizer - for example Google - you can download it here .
Alsoyou need to install google voice search and in the settings of the phone "Language and input" set Google Russian language!

Dusya can work both with the interface and inbackground

FAQby program
FAQ For BLUETOOTH headsets:
thank lord0n

I put android 4.2, yes, really, the button of the bt-headset starts to call something. That is, the thing is really in android. My 4,0,4 does not like mineGill bt2045 , it is sad. But even sadder is that on firmware 4.2, even though the headset activates the phone, the sound through it is that kapets.
It feels like a dial-up modem call is on. Gnash and noises terrible. I put some kind of patch on fixing bt-headset bugs, but had no effect.

Headset Plantronics Marque 2 M165 (support Handsfree, Headset, A2DP, one control button) Tel. Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Dusya works through the headset.

Headset on the body is defined as H200
For the sake of interest, I connected the bluetooth headset to my body, which I bought on eBay for 150 rubles. Dusya is activated without problems if you press the button on the headset for 3 seconds and I hear her voice well through the headset, but she just does not hear my voice through the headset microphone (I tried to change the sensitivity in the settings). It is a pity: hysterics: so was close to victory.

BT Headset Sony Ericsson MW600 - everything works, Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, Android 4.4.2

The result for the Jabra Halo 2 headset:
1. Turn on the phone screen, unlock
2. On Jabra Halo 2, you need to hold the button, and as soon as you hear the beep, release it and the menu for selecting the launch of a Google Search / Activation dusk program should appear, click on Dusya.
3. Now, when you hold the button, the sound of “Pia” will appear, release immediately and Dusya will say a greeting and pick up>Immediately say the command, otherwise it will say that it does not hear.
Finally Dusya works perfectly with the headset and its sound for the teams does not disappear and communicates without a smooth increase in volume.

Platroniks M155 and M165 headsets:
One-button headsets. Does not work with Dusey or other assistant.

Chinese Q7 headset (I don’t know the vendor)
Classic three-button - everything works, but the glitch-on-glitch headset.

Jabra mini and talk
At first I thought that I wasn’t plowing - when I clicked on a button, I tried to connect with a smart, but if I held it for 3 seconds, it would ping and would ask what to do.
The microphone for recognition uses from the headset.

Nokia Headset (the simplest three-button)
It works out of the box, but for some reason the voice writes from the phone

Jabra 8010 paired with a smart LG Optimus L9 android 4.1.2:
activation by the button is unstable - that is, it is not, there is usually right after the smart is restarted; voice takes from the phone.

Jabra BT2080 + One X
not stable ... then it picks up a click, then a zero reaction ... and it will honor me not to hear at any sensitivity settings. constantly asking to repeat ...
Addition from the developer - I have the same headset on One X - it responds with a second click steadily. Dusya does not "pick up" any clicks. It makes your android for her.

BT headset JABRA BT2045 Phone ZOPO ZP200 android4.0.3
listens to the microphone of the headset speaks through the multimedia speaker of the phone.
When switching from a wired headset, you need to make a call via BT in manual mode and since the position of the tube the headset works as described above.
tick worth using bt

I use the stereo BT headset. With the help of "crutch" works great with stereoNokia BH-504 and Nokia BH-905. Speaks and listens exactly in the headset.

Note2 4.4.2 Sony DR-BTN200 headset.
With a wireless headset, everything works for me. Activation short press. Listens to the headset microphone.

About auto-handfree:
I have withNissan Connect works great.

WITHKIA Sportage (latest version) does not work - it's understandable, the machine has its own voice control

Pro wired:
I do not know how anyone, I have something wrong with the wire. In the morning, when headphones (wired) were connected, spontaneously started pouting and decided that I gave her the command to take a picture, while I silently went down the steps.
useful links
Useful information

Dusya can activate in several ways:
  • Activate with "Okay Google"
  • Voice activation
  • When brought to the ear (Accelerometer, magnetic field and proximity sensors are needed)
  • Shaking
  • Sweep in front of the screen (you can do a few strokes so as not to work falsely)
  • From the widget
  • With headset button
  • From notifications
  • Automatically on lock screen

Each method is configured separately, because may work differently on each device.This is especially true for voice activation settings..
Voice activation
The default phrase "darling, hello!".But in the settings of the full version, you can specify your own phrase!
This feature has a sensitivity setting so that it works well on your device in the conditions you need. Plus the ability to calibrate.
Note that if you keep your device with the screen on all the time in a room where there are noises, Dusya can sometimes react even if you did not say the key phrase! Therefore, spend some time searching for the appropriate settings for your device.
Every time after setting new settingswait about a minute before uttering a phrase. This is needed to initialize the key phrase recognition engine. It works locally on your device. Therefore, the initialization time depends on the device.
Voice activation is done more so that you can activate the assistant from an arm's length (for example, in a car) or from the lock screen. With very large extraneous noises, voice activation may not respond, or vice versa - to respond falsely. Therefore, special settings have been made that will allow you to adjust the quality to your voice and the microphone of your device.
Synonyms
Often, Google does not recognize what you said. For example, for contact names or application names.
To work around this problem there issynonyms - In many functions, you can specify several synonyms (for example, for contacts). Then you will be able to pronounce a synonym instead of the name of the contact, and Dusya will know who or what you mean.
Use this function - then there will be no problems with recognition and understanding.
How to make friends Dusya with a wired headset
Dusya can activate by pressing the wired headset button. But to do this, including with a locked screen and from any honey headset, you will need a programJaysand addition to dusya -Dusya activation ( download below ).
You install both programs and in JAYS you specify which button you need to hang up the launch of the program "Dusya Activation". After that, Dusya will be able to activate by pressing the headset button even from the locked screen and immediately listen to your command.
ATTENTION! In JAYS, there is a bug with running programs if you have chosen a one-button layout. Choose a three-button and assign all actions to the middle button!
How to run Dusya from a third-party program with a specific phrase
To do this, run Broadcast with Action.com.dusiassistant.INPUTand in Extras, pass a string namedtext
How to run Dusya from a third-party program with a microphone on
For this you need to send an Intent to the service (Service)
Class -com.dusiassistant.DusiaService, package -com.dusiassistant, Action -com.dusiassistant.action.START_RECOGNITION
How to start / stop the Dusi service from a third-party program (eg Tasker)
For this you have two intents -com.dusiassistant.action.STARTandcom.dusiassistant.action.STOPrespectively. You can register this Action (Action), for example, in the Tasker task. Also, do not forget to specify the type of launch - Service (Service). For example, you can configure the automatic activation of the Dusi service when the charger is connected, and accordingly disconnect.

Dusya does not try to pretend to "communicate" with you.This is not a chat bot. But if you want, you can create it yourself using scripts!

Dusya is developed specifically for the Russian language, and therefore knows how to understand a lot of Russian language turns.She does not perform speech recognition.Google does it. If you do not recognize any contact or application, etc., then createsynonyms which are present in many functions.
More details can be found in the description of each function that you find in the program settings. With them you can customize the program so that it satisfies your needs as clearly as possible.
Dusya executes most commands using third-party programs that provide an open API for third-party developers.If the program does not have such an API, Dusia will not be able to use it.

Failure of voice activation when the Yandex navigator is running is a navigator error, observed on many devices. For some reason he takes the audio channel. Use other activations when running Yandex navigator.

Navitel is not supported due to its lack of an open API

If voice activation works, then it takes up the microphone. In order for third-party programs to use the microphone when voice activation is enabled, you need to add these applications to the list of applications in the Voice Activation setting. Dusya will disable voice activation itself when launching these applications. Or use the new type of activation - using Okay Google

The developer is not present on the forum. Questions to him (and bug reports) send by mail [email protected]

Android required: 4.0.3 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: UseYoVoice
Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dusiassistant
YouTube videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3ygkiXEurY
Google+ community for BETA testers https://plus.google.com/communities/102112390188436612789
Site: http://dusi.mobi

Download:
Version: 2.2.1 Assistant Dusya (Fasting point1974 # 66959715)
Version: 2.3.0 Mod Message в„–12360 by slukk
(On the market, the full version with enhanced functionality, and there is also a trial free period)

Dusya activation (for use with wired headsets via Jays )
download
Attached fileDusia-quickstart.apk(34.95 KB)

Past versions
Version: 2.2.0 Assistant Dusya (Fasting point1974 # 65864169)
Version: 2.1.2 Assistant Dusya (Fasting point1974 # 64128066)
Version: 2.1.1 Assistant Dusya (Fasting Mr. Alexak # 63009143)
Version: 2.1.0 Assistant Dusya (Fasting Mr. Alexak # 61539193)
Version: 2.0.1 Assistant Dusya (Fasting Mr. Alexak # 56810422)
Version: 1.6.1 Assistant Dusya (Post Samwood # 54935080)
version: 1.3.4 Attached fileDusia-1.3.4.apk (5.42 MB)

version: 1.3.3 Attached fileDusia-1.3.3.apk (5.42 MB)

version: 1.3.2 Attached fileDusia-1.3.2.apk (5.42 MB)

version: 1.3.1 Attached fileDusia-1.3.1.apk (5.42 MB)

version: 1.3.0 Attached fileDusia-1.3.0.apk (5.42 MB)

Version: 1.2.9 Attached fileDusia-1.2.9.apk (5.41 MB)

Version: 1.2.8 Attached fileDusia-1.2.8.apk (5.41 MB)

Version: 1.2.7 Attached fileDusia-1.2.7.apk (5.41 MB)

Version: 1.2.6 Attached fileDusia-1.2.6.apk (5.41 MB)

Version: 1.2.5 Attached fileDusia-1.2.5.apk (5.41 MB)

Version: 1.2.4 Attached fileDusia-1.2.4.apk (5.41 MB)

Version: 1.2.3 Attached fileDusia-1.2.3.apk (5.41 MB)

Version: 1.2.2 Attached fileDusia-1.2.2.apk (5.41 MB)

Version: 1.2.1 Attached fileDusia-1.2.1.apk (5.41 MB)

Version: 1.2.0 Attached fileDusia-1.2.0.apk (5.41 MB)

Version: 1.2.0.1 Attached fileDusia-1.2.0.1.apk (5.4 MB)

Version: 1.1.8 Attached fileDusia-1.1.8.apk (5.18 MB)

Version: 1.1.7 Attached fileDusia-1.1.7.apk (5.18 MB)

Version: 1.1.6 Attached fileDusia-1.1.6.apk (5.18 MB)

Version: 1.1.5 Attached fileDusia-1.1.5.apk (5.18 MB)

Version: 1.1.4 Attached fileDusia-1.1.4.apk (5.18 MB)

Version: 1.1.3 Attached fileDusia-1.1.3.apk (5.17 MB)

Version: 1.1.2 Attached fileDusia-1.1.2.apk (5.14 MB)

Version: 1.1.0 Attached fileDusia-1.1.0.apk (5.14 MB)

Version: 1.1.0.1 Attached fileDusia-1.1.0.1.apk (5.14 MB)

Version: 1.0.6 Attached fileDusia-1.0.6.apk (5.14 MB)

Version: 1.0.5 Attached fileDusia-1.0.5.apk (5.14 MB)

Version: 1.0.4 Attached fileDusia-1.0.4.apk (5.13 MB)

Version: 1.0.3 Attached fileDusia-1.0.3.apk (5.13 MB)

Version: 1.0.2 Attached fileDusia-1.0.2.apk (5.13 MB)

Version: 1.0.1 Attached fileDusia-1.0.1.apk (5.13 MB)

Version: 1.0.0 Attached fileDusia-1.0.0.apk (5.13 MB)

Version: 0.3.3 Attached fileDusia-0.3.3.apk (5.12 MB)

Version: 0.3.2 Attached fileDusia-0.3.2.apk (5.12 MB)

Version: 0.3.1 Attached fileDusia-0.3.1.apk (5.11 MB)

Version: 0.3.0 Attached fileDusia-0.3.0.apk (5.1 MB)

Version: 0.2.3 Attached fileDusia-0.2.3.apk (5.1 MB)

Version: 0.2.2 Attached fileDusia-0.2.2.apk (5.1 MB)

Version: 0.2.1 Attached fileDusia-0.2.1.apk (5.1 MB)

Version: 0.2.0 Attached fileDusia-0.2.0.apk (5.1 MB)

Version: 0.1.3 Attached fileDusia-0.1.3.apk (5.09 MB)

Version: 0.1.2 Attached fileDusia-0.1.2.apk (4.93 MB)

Version: 0.1.1 Attached fileDusia-0.1.1.apk (4.93 MB)

Version: 0.1.0 Attached fileDusia-0.1.0.apk (4.93 MB)

version: 0.0.5 Attached fileDusia-0.0.5.apk (4.93 MB)

version: 0.0.4 Attached fileDusia-0.0.4.apk (4.77 MB)

version: 0.0.3 Attached fileDusia-0.0.3.apk (4.77 MB)

Version: 0.0.2 Attached fileDusia-0.0.2.apk (4.77 MB)

Version: 0.0.1 Attached fileDusia-0.0.1.apk (4.77 MB)

F.A.Q

Post has been editedninja88 - 07.05.19, 16:41
Reason for editing: Added F.A.Q

Friends! Be attentive and condescending to mistakes!

This is not even a beta yet!This is the ALPHA version of the project. which started quite recently!

Therefore, take part in testing - report problems. We will take everything into account, correct and improve with each new release.

Rep: (0)
Is it possible to add a function to launch not only applications, but also shortcuts?
It is also observed that the activation of voice activation on the desktop is not triggered, while shaking and activating when locking is working fine.
It would also be good to make the activation of the movement of the hand in a robin. Those. hold your hand in front of the screen. (activation of the sensor light sensitivity in front)
What's up with bluetooth support?

Post has been editedDaemon2562 - 04.04.14, 23:10

Daemon2562
Is it possible to add a function to launch not only applications, but also shortcuts?

We will understand whether it is possible. In the next versions.

Daemon2562
It is also observed that the activation of voice activation on the desktop is not triggered, while shaking and activating when locking is working fine.

For voice activation, there are settings - with them you can set up activation under your device.

How then to explain that if you shake, then immediately everything works fine with the same settings?

Rep: (1325)
Wow ..: D
It works really. : yes2:
OS 4.2.2 CyanogenMod 10.1 Samsung GT-I8160 Galaxy Ace 2.
Set the alarm for the morning. Correctly identified the location and said (Dusya said))) weather.

Py sy. Voice activation is set.

Post has been editedsosed.68 - 04.04.14, 23:59

Daemon2562
How then to explain that if you shake, then immediately everything works fine with the same settings?

Settings for each method of activation their own. Shake activation and voice activation are unrelated. And are configured separately. In the Voice Activation section there is a detailed instruction on how to configure.

Understood, I will try again in the morning. It's just strange, it recognizes normally, you walk through applications, you return to the main screen. Hello to her and silence in response.

Rep: (94)
I took to test, I hope Dusya in the final version will be renamed, and even better to poll or vote for the name;)

Rep: (1325)
Dusya in the final version will be renamed

I like that name. :)

Rep: (123)
: rolleyes: Well, we will feel Dusya. : thank_you:

Rep: (5)
I have not found a solution yet.
Attached Image

Post has been editedGridzilla - 05.04.14, 06:32
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (455)
silt555555, I have the same error on the screen.

Rep: (123)
Similarly. There was a mistake. LG L5 Official CM 10. In general, still saw and saw this Dusya. Sadly.

Post has been editeddroyx - 05.04.14, 04:04

Do not rename Dusya! Dusya itself is ... in Russian and nice and positive)

Rep: (11)
And you can not do Dusya, and Denis there? : sveta:

Rep: (7)
Do you need to demolish another assistant before installation?

Dusya works, the declared functions all work. Voice engine ivona.

Attached Image

Rep: (5)
ALEKS_MOTO @ 5.4.2014, 3:55*
silt555555, I have the same error on the screen.
customized firmware? What is the core?
Although I do not know, let's see what the developer will say.

Posted 04/05/2014 07:17:

Hutmill @ 5.4.2014, 7:12*
Dusya works

voice TTS does not matter (the developer wrote "synthesizer from Google")

Post has been editedCyberbob - 15.06.14, 15:43
Reason for editing: overclocking

silt555555,
droyx,
ALEKS_MOTO,

If possible, send logs. Errors can occur - I warned about this.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/04/19 12:59