> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ainol Numy AX10 3G - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (5)
DiscussionAinol Numy AX10 3G
PictureAinol AX10
Description Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
Attached Image

• Processor: MTK8389 Quad core (4 cores, 1.2 GHz)
  • Video Accelerator: SGX544
  • Operating System: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
  • RAM: 1GB (DDR3)
  • ROM: 16GB
  • Camera: back - yes, 5 million pixels. (with flash), front - yes, 2 million pixels.
  • Material: Metal
  • Screen Size: 10.1 '
  • Screen Type: Capacitive
  • Multi-Touch: Yes
  • Resolution: 1280 * 800 IPS
  • Visible angle: 178 В°
  • Memory Cards: Support TF (MicroSD) cards up to 32GB
  • Motion Sensor: Yes
  • Bluetooth: yes, Bluetooth v4.0
  • GPS: yes, with A-GPS support
  • FM tuner: yes
  • Video: WMV, MKV, MOV, MP4
  • Audio: AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, MP3
  • Text: WORD, EXCEL, PDF, TXT, CHM, HTML
  • WIFI: yes, Wi-Fi 802.11n
  • 3G: Yes
  • Headphone Input: 3.5mm
  • Battery: 6500 mAh
  • Language: Russian, English, German, Spanish ...
  • Size: 245 * 173 * 9.8mm
  • Weight: 644g
  • Ports:
    • - connection to a computer via USB
    • - connecting external devices via USB (optional)
    • - connection to a TV / monitor (micro HDMI)
    • - audio / headphone output (3.5 mm)
    • What's in the box: tablet, USB cable, charger, manual
Reviews
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 13.10.16, 23:15
Reason for editing: Reallocation (expansion) of memory for applications for Ainol Numy AX10. (not AX10t !!!)

Rep: (6)
Eplutus G10S - Discussion (Post KiseOOF # 50588719)formatnesh then vnutrinney memory

Rep: (4)
It turned out, the device will determine how Ainol. When you first turn showed the USB drive 10 GB, after formatting settings in real-Memory gave 1.98 GB. The only problem - do not ask rekaveri, when the volume with minus still get into the Chinese Factory Mode.

Dogger3 @ 8.05.17, 21:30*
when the volume with minus still get into the Chinese Factory Mode.
like volume + and On

Rep: (4)
Yes, you are right, recovery is on (c + - power).

Rep: (0)
no link to the firmware does not work! (update pliiz links! Really need proshivochka !!!

https: //drive.google.c...aBe0SjdLXJEWXYxanJuM3Mcatch

Rep: (76)
I would like to ask something. I'm developing the firmware on the Fly IQ4410. Can I portanut their firmware on this tablet? Who has ever been attempted port?

Post has been editedyulbax - 19.12.17, 06:35

Rep: (11)
* Palmer,

Perezaleyte please firmware links are outdated and do not work. Thank)

https: //drive.google.c...aBe0SjdLXJEWXYxanJuM3M

And if anyone Prosha on Trelogic 1006QC 3g?

Hello! Prompt there firmware on the created-x10s?

Rep: (3)
Good day. I got the same aparata for repairs after the other SOs. Does anyone have the opportunity to take it apart and see what chip is worth it for charging? Look at her mark. There should be such a small purple mikroshemka. Located near the battery contacts. Thank you in advance

* Wegirus,
The Glass 5x4
A9AC
DEP
Key looks on SD-card receiver

Thank you very much)

Rep: (2)
Here's who should be flashing on the animal, he was looking for, downloaded from the bourgeoisie
Yandex Disk

Post has been editedpomohnik07 - 11.06.19, 18:04

Today my plate finished to exist, effectively, with the smoke. Ignite the battery has recovered from inside the screen body torn vspuchilis battery, sim alloys. Worked for 4 years, the past six months the battery is not holding more than 2 days.

Hello, raises the issue as it is not where I can not find the firmware on the device (AX 10 3G) marking on the board Elink-M900AZ_v1 20141021. I found online two firmware that Thou would fit and sew. With one tablet was got entirely but the touchscreen works mirror, I could not adjust it manually so as not to scatter file found tab "ITEMS". On the other machine has sewn but there is no picture, help solve the problem Thank you for your previous

* darkmen___, Now the native firmware on my plate:
https://yadi.sk/d/NiC5kiQaQtRtGA

it is not appropriate firmware writes an error that the modem is not suitable

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editeddarkmen___ - 24.10.19, 14:25

* darkmen___ , Try this https: //drive.google.c...3AD8RxunozuZE6yL7HoK1e

Full version    

Help     rules