> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ainol Numy AX10 3G - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (5)
DiscussionAinol Numy AX10 3G
PictureAinol AX10
Description Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
Attached Image

• Processor: MTK8389 Quad core (4 cores, 1.2 GHz)
  • Video Accelerator: SGX544
  • Operating System: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
  • RAM: 1GB (DDR3)
  • ROM: 16GB
  • Camera: back - yes, 5 million pixels. (with flash), front - yes, 2 million pixels.
  • Material: Metal
  • Screen Size: 10.1 '
  • Screen Type: Capacitive
  • Multi-Touch: Yes
  • Resolution: 1280 * 800 IPS
  • Visible angle: 178 В°
  • Memory Cards: Support TF (MicroSD) cards up to 32GB
  • Motion Sensor: Yes
  • Bluetooth: yes, Bluetooth v4.0
  • GPS: yes, with A-GPS support
  • FM tuner: yes
  • Video: WMV, MKV, MOV, MP4
  • Audio: AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, MP3
  • Text: WORD, EXCEL, PDF, TXT, CHM, HTML
  • WIFI: yes, Wi-Fi 802.11n
  • 3G: Yes
  • Headphone Input: 3.5mm
  • Battery: 6500 mAh
  • Language: Russian, English, German, Spanish ...
  • Size: 245 * 173 * 9.8mm
  • Weight: 644g
  • Ports:
    • - connection to a computer via USB
    • - connecting external devices via USB (optional)
    • - connection to a TV / monitor (micro HDMI)
    • - audio / headphone output (3.5 mm)
    • What's in the box: tablet, USB cable, charger, manual
Reviews
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 13.10.16, 23:15
Reason for editing: Reallocation (expansion) of memory for applications for Ainol Numy AX10. (not AX10t !!!)

In Ali, for a long time and even to me in Moscow today they confirmed the availability.
Maybe someone already took what impressions? So the platform is great, but the size of the battery bothers. I have 8000 declared on the old F10x, but it is melting before my eyes, especially when wifi is on.

It looks like the "domestic" alteration of the AX10 is Explay Scream 3G. In appearance - almost 1 in 1 (the speakers are not only), the difference in RAM (in the Express - only 8 GB) and in the EU firmware

Post has been editedPalmer - 04.04.14, 20:35

Rep: (1)
It has been available in Kharkov since the beginning of February, all this time I have been waiting for a topic to appear. It seems that people are not interested in this device for some reason (usually a discussion begins even before the start of mass sales in China).

Rep: (6)
It seems that people are not interested in this device for some reason (usually a discussion begins even before the start of mass sales in China).

Probably because against the backdrop of clones, the price does not look attractive. Found clones of the device:
Explay Scream 3G
Hyundai T10s
Cretated X10S
KNC MD1008

I bought it today, in Moscow (9000r - yes, more expensive than from China a thousand and a half, but you can turn it on, twist, check. And do not have to wait). All the same, I chose Ainol. Figs knows that they cut / saved there in addition to memory and cameras, and the price is almost the same, although the warranty will be better. But took a chance. Fortunately, I like this platform, it has a phone and an 8 "tablet - there are no serious problems.

I liked the assembly. The back is something like metal, it’s nice to hold it in your hand, and it’s kind of sturdy (F10x will be more cliché)
On the screen, the film is glued normally until it is removed. Turns on pretty quickly.
Inside there is no longer China, everything is cut out. But there are no unnecessary applications either (I just deleted nafig twitter and facebook). Turned on wi-fi, it works smartly. I already have a market, I registered a profile, I installed all the programs that I usually put. Usually rummages through phramarut.
In Antutu, ~ 13100 are ordinary numbers. Put the sopcast, launched the broadcast (KS-Terek) the coolest - 2700 50Hz - pulls the norm. It's nice. The speakers are loud.
Games did not set any.
I have not yet connected a SIM card, microSD and OTG flash drive.

On the battery - it bothered me the most - I started to set everything from 63-65 - Wi-Fi was constantly on, the sopcast worked for 5-7 minutes, at first it seemed to fall noticeably - and then it slowed down. In general, an hour dropped to 49. Brightness ~ 30%. It’s normal, but we'll see.

Now the case would be found. Something on Ali except 1 species (but native) - there is no choice. But I don’t really like this type ..

I ordered the cover all the same today. As without a cover, then, but there are no others.
Universal for 10.1 "(with brackets on three sides) on the F10X went perfectly, but not very much to Ainol - Ainol is already (due to the left and right frames) and thinner - and it keeps in it worse.

Yesterday I put a SIM card - it rings !, connected microSD and OTG via a USB flash drive. (pre-installed Paragon NTFS & HFS. There are no problems. The only thing is that I set the bar to close their slots back for about 6 minutes - I did not immediately understand how to

SSStylish @ 04/07/2014, 20:54*
Probably because against the backdrop of clones, the price does not look attractive. Found clones of the device:
Explay Scream 3G
Hyundai T10s
Cretated X10S
KNC MD1008

Add another clone here:
Effire CityNight D10 3G

By the way, there is nothing in the header on the firmware ...
here firmware fromExplay Scream 3G
Here fromEffire CityNight D10 3G
The Eksplayevskaya firmware on Effire got up without problems, only there are no Google services in it, all the emphasis on Yandex services.
Owners of other devices, Hyundai T10s, Cretated X10S, KNC MD1008 - share links to your firmware

Post has been editedSvifts - 16.04.14, 06:49

Svifts @ 04/16/2014, 06:54*
The Eksplayevskaya firmware on Effire got up without problems, only there are no Google services in it, all the emphasis on Yandex services.
Owners of other devices, Hyundai T10s, Cretated X10S, KNC MD1008 - share links to your firmware

With firmware, be careful, the scatter in them may vary and the output will be a brick.
Therefore, first a full backup, then experiments.

As for the lack of Google services, root + cwm and gapps will solve everything.

My tablet has not arrived yet, it would be very interesting to see the insides of a pair of devices under different brands.
First of all, the touchscreen controller is of interest.

Post has been editedSsstylish - 20.04.14, 03:07

Rep: (374)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Android - Devices
The request of the vehicle to follow the alignment of the topic header to the standards of the new section.

Rep: (1045)
M
We move to subsectionAinol

SSStylish @ 04/20/2014, 07:04*
With firmware, be careful, the scatter in them may vary and the output will be a brick.
Therefore, first a full backup, then experiments.

I’m probably lucky ... But I haven’t done a single brick yet ... Before that, CityNight D8 was very severely tormented - I’m still alive and well.
Now here I am for the D10.
I would like android 4.4 for this device.

SSStylish @ 04/20/2014, 07:04*
As for the lack of Google services, root + cwm and gapps will solve everything.

Why root? :-) just playmarket.apk and go!

So what about the firmware? Who will post on Ainol Ainol Numy 3G AX10? Or?

Rep: (56)
Goodnight. A month ago I ordered this device on Ali. Now I'm waiting.

Other clones of the device found:
Explay Scream 3G
Hyundai T10s
Cretated X10S
KNC MD1008
Effire CityNight D10 3G
iRu Pad Master M1002G
Wexler TAB 10q
SUPRA M145G
Perfeo 1019-IPS
RoverPad Air 10.1 3G
Telefunken TF-MID1007G

The list is not complete.
Devices vary in size of internal memory (8 or 16Gb)

Post has been editedSsstylish - 29.04.14, 00:52

And what kind of modification is thishttp://www.ahappydeal.com/product-177055.html
Or the Chinese write like a soul

Plain. Towards cheaper! Percent another, cameras for show and so on
Ours is much better.

Ssstylish
SSStylish @ 04/29/2014, 04:51*
Explay Scream 3G
Hyundai T10s
Cretated X10S
KNC MD1008
Effire CityNight D10 3G
iRu Pad Master M1002G
Wexler TAB 10q
SUPRA M145G
Perfeo 1019-IPS
RoverPad Air 10.1 3G
Telefunken TF-MID1007G

I believe that the KNC MD1008 should be removed from the list. because another percent - MTK8377 (in the topic Quad Core MT8389) with all that it implies
Supra on the sitethe firmware is, You will need to try to fill in your effire. Unsubscribe as I try ...

Palmer! It seems you are one of the first owners of the original of this device. How soon will we wait for custom recovery? We must try to ensure that our "branch" does not stall, as there will be few complaints.

On Effire CityNight D10 3G, the firmware from SUPRA M145G got up without problems.
I'm waiting for the firmware from the topic ... I can not find on the internet.

Post has been editedSvifts - 29.04.14, 17:43

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 14:02