> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N900X Galaxy Note III Live Demo Unit - Discussion | Smartphone 5.7 ''

Rep: (1232)
DiscussionSamsung SM-N900X Galaxy Note III Live Demo Unit
PictureSamsung SM-N900X Galaxy Note III Live Demo Unit
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
About the device
N900X
Demo sample, not for sale.
Delivered to stores of communication, for display on the stands.
The filling is absolutely identical to the version.N9005on Snapdragon 800.
With one exception - the cellular module does not work.
(It is not clear yet, the module is not fully connected or only the antenna part.)
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNatacha - 03.12.14, 16:50
Reason for editing: Video instructions for replacing a demo sample motherboard

Rep: (5)
Here is an example only without installed applications launched me

Posted on 11.12.2013, 22:07:

Here infa live demo unit of the AnTuTu
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedcompressor10 - 12.12.13, 00:56

Rep: (0)
Here, it may be helpful to anyone filling. The technician said that the phone is working, he will not be exact)))
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Now it would be nice to get hold of the firmware, which will use this handheld device like a good tablet.

Post has been editedbald1984 - 03.04.14, 22:16

about imei and cable for GSM long said, but something did not get on. like, there is still some detalek lacking (((

Rep: (2)
in fact there is a GSM module but there Antennas, found that a Hindu, he turned his demo unit in full usability of the device, let us wait for the answer!

karnataka2 @ 16.12.2013, 23:39*
karnataka2

and where such infa ???
or, simply, the replacement sistem.platy)))

Post has been editeddr.mark2012 - 16.12.13, 22:46

Rep: (10)
dr.mark2012 @ 17.12.2013, 01:41*
and where such infa ???
or, simply, the replacement sistem.platy)))

Soldered mikruhi not a problem, to know exactly what's worth, I remember back in nokii gazuhi change constantly, often planted hairdryer, but dig a little and make a phone module aymei even to zero, this problem

Posted on 17/12/2013, 00:05:

With regards cyclical reboots, I think in the demo yunite memory sections are divided differently, because of which not all files are copied, the size of the firmware and custom bikes unit not understand, can not be in the rest of the problems the iron is identical

Now found huckster already pushed to the peoplehttp://www.avito.ru/moskva/telefony/samsun..._unit_252818240for 9000 rub
thus, silent about the disadvantages of this product (((} -)

askabot @ 16.12.2013, 22:08*
Naryl info about the gsm module, it is present, there are no antennas for communication, in addition there is no imei, I attach a referencehttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2473420

I have pictures in the analysis of spread, there is a complete void. It is missing a few chips. Get to photos of the same card only on full devaysa, could be understood.

Posted 17/12/2013, 8:51:

dr.mark2012 @ 17.12.2013, 01:27*
Now found huckster already pushed to the peoplehttp://www.avito.ru/moskva/telefony/samsun..._unit_252818240for 9000 rub
thus, silent about the disadvantages of this product (((} -)

In theory, sooner or later the main drawbacks will be solved, and it will be a full-fledged Tablet computers. The only question is what the price tag will be of interest for such products. In itself, the iron is not even bad.

dr.mark2012
N900X live demo unit just insides SnapDragon
there simply live Demo unit on OCTA5 processor

karnataka2 @ 17.12.2013, 10:52*
dr.mark2012

Where to look ??? How do you know?

Posted on 17/12/2013, 10:15:

People and GPS somebody testil ????
And that something is not searched me ((((

karnataka2 @ 17.12.2013, 10:52*
dr.mark2012

You OCTA5 on your hands?
Wow !!!
You wound up?

Posted on 17/12/2013, 12:38:

WazowskiMike @ 17.12.2013, 11:15*

Posted on 17/12/2013, 10:15:

People and GPS somebody testil ????
And that something is not searched me ((((

Run the program Antutu
All infa gland.

Rep: (10)
Who can not wait to turn into a full-fledged phone your demo unit, you can order an external gsm module price is ~ $ 30-90
For example here is this:http://dx.com/p/diweinuo-mokablue-third-ge...e-silver-194288

dr.mark2012 @ 17.12.2013, 13:38*
Run the program Antutu
All infa gland.

OU goes on the result as follows:
SM-N9005. 36079 points and more than that Note3. Although this is the same Note3.

askabot @ 17.12.2013, 14:11*
Who can not wait to turn into a full-fledged phone your demo unit, you can order an external gsm module price is ~ $ 30-90
For example here is this:http://dx.com/p/diweinuo-mokablue-third-ge...e-silver-194288

Well, it's too much))))

Although, there is an external ipod gsm + battery cover + 1 = 3

Post has been editeddr.mark2012 - 17.12.13, 14:03

WazowskiMike @ 17.12.2013, 14:15*

Anututu test-run the show inside or there is information about Quadrant devayse there! Well, -in settings information about the phone (there is if the model 9005 is on Snapdragon if the OCTA 9000 5

Rep: (1)
People are kind.
Tell me, I turned off all the settings and remove those ads Retail mode and Samsung Retail.
How in such a state he is worse than a tablet? something I have not noticed.

Ser_Williams @ 19.12.2013, 16:11*
People are kind.
Tell me, I turned off all the settings and remove those ads Retail mode and Samsung Retail.
How in such a state he is worse than a tablet? something I have not noticed.

1. Do not disconnect the blue tooth (or not always)
2. Do not use GPS
3. Number of free memory !!! Advertisement (photo and video) sewn into rekaveri. If you do reset, all will continue to

Post has been editeddr.mark2012 - 19.12.13, 15:16

Thanks for the answer.
Blue tooth did not seem to turn on itself, as the disabled and was not included
That's about the GPS can not, well, do you think this program will be resolved or there is not enough hardware what?
A memory of this as anyone, especially if the root can get and so you can be all clean?

Guys, somebody check the efficiency of the speaker, which is to the ear.
I put in Viber, and time of call include only speakerphone?
The same interesting question, this program is locked or all of the same hardware? how and GPS.
Because if there are iron half not, he nafig such a need.

Judging by the photos:
Samsung SM-N900X Galaxy Note III Live Demo Unit - Trying to build the firmware.
and judging by this reference:
http://www.ixbt.com/news/hard/index.shtml?17/24/06
in the demo unit is not soldered WTR1605L - transceiver is responsible for GSM / GPS unit. So if you really work GPS, or it does not live demo unit or hardware it finalized.

Post has been editedalexmorozov - 24.12.13, 10:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/05/20, 18:12