> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

FTL: Faster Than Light | [iPad]

Rep: (7)
FTL: Faster Than Light
Version: 1.5.13

Last update of the game in the header:3.05.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
a game that combines elements of the genres of strategy, roguelike and space simulator.

Description:
The player controls a spaceship and a few on board the crew. His task - to overcome the route of several randomly generated galaxy sectors with many star systems. The player is invited to explore unknown worlds, engage in battles with other spacecraft, perform tasks and improve the ship. Battles in the game take place in real-time tactical pause, while on the player are the duties of the crew members to transfer from one compartment to another, to redistribute power between the on-board systems and keep them in good equipment and crew health. Death in the game is irreversible, the dead return to life of members of the team can not be, in the case of the death of the ship or his entire team the player is offered a way to start again with a new ship and a new team. The theoretical goal of the game is to win over the fleet usurped much of the galaxy rebel (the player acts as a scout federation, received information about the vulnerabilities flagship cruiser rebels and rapidly departing from the united fleet of the rebels), although in fact the aim of the game is to open all the ships and their varieties as well as getting all the achievements. Due to the completely random distribution of various objects, star systems and galaxies sectors, there is a possibility that the player will never reach it.

Download: Version 1.5.13

Homepage: http://www.ftlgame.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/ftl-faster-than-light/id833951143?mt=8

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 05.05.15, 10:00

Rep: (2)
Link to poison does not work

Rep: (15)
But this is awesome!
Pick up! Quickly and decisively!
This is not even a pity to buy. Better than any crafts called "Star Command" ...

Post has been editedDarthRevan - 03.04.14, 15:35

Rep: (17)
and russik can be screwed with a pc?

Rep: (6)
Damn, again ahead
It’s obligatory to buy a toy, it’s really a pity to spend 300 rubles on such a thing

Cool today. Both FTL and Hearthstone let out :)

Rep: (1)
FTL is just a must-have game. I agree, the old commands are not around, and so are many announced cosmos. Except maybe Galaxy on fire 3, and it’s not known what it will be.

Rep: (198)
Maybe craftsmen can fasten Russian?

zvladlen support! Screw the Russian! Please!

Rep: (0)
Pliz gods 4pda, spoil the game on an iPhone, otherwise it crashes on an iPhone (

FTL is 5. Just why are there screenshots from the PC version in the header?

I can try poking around with porting a translation, but does anyone need it?

Of course you must! I will be very grateful!

Post has been editedveremil - 03.04.14, 20:08

Rep: (4)
not put on iphone

unloat777, What a question? Of course you have to keep a plus!

I'm on the iPad mini is a little small, but you need iPhones. : drag:

Rep: (10)

Oh, the price bites, mom do not grieve. Especially when you bought it in incentive for 200: D
Damn, it’s so expensive, 10 bucks. Already hot.

BUT! It goes perfectly on air, I did not notice lags. Graphics for retina. On a three-ruble note it sometimes sags, in case of fire / smoke (rarely).

Rep: (34)
Screenshots from iPad 2, or else in the header from the PC.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

triperus,
Coloring on louding, iPhone 4S 6.1 jb

Rep: (566)
qwereder,
maybe because 6.1, it doesn’t crash for me, but the picture does not stretch to the end (and it also uploaded another version

Post has been editedtriperus - 04.04.14, 09:12

And can someone fasten a russik with pc to the game? : blush:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/19 16:13