> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC One (M8) - Firmware (OS 4.X.X, OS 6.X.X)

Rep: (1457)
HTC One (M8) - Firmware (OS 4.X.X - 6.X.X)
Picture HTC All New One; M8
Description | Discussion � | Firmware � | Modifications and decorations � | Kernels and Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage �

Profile Topics:
ViperOneM8 firmware � | MaximusHD firmware � | Firmware Google Play Edition, CyanogenMod, AOSP (OS 4.x - 6.x) �

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!! MANDATORY TO READ!
This theme is for the SIMPLE version of the device !!!

Before you ask a question in the topic, you need to collect data on the phone
using the appSMARTInfoor applicationsHTC Infoor teamsfastboot getvar all .
The received data is laid out at the bottom of your post under the spoiler!

Do not forget to backup before any actions with the phone!
Everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of the manuals are not responsible for the curves of the hands of the owners!

Do not try to make the operator versions of the HTC One Sprint M8, HTC One Verizon M8 international version of the HTC One M8 !!!

Prerequisites for installing OTA updates: completely stock firmware without any changes for its CID / MID, STOCK RECOVERY, the state of the boot does not prevent the update from happening. Though locked, unkocked or relocked. Starting with android 5.0.1, the presence of ROOT leads to a hang on the splash, after installing OTA.Instructions for installing the update (similar to other regions, using the appropriate files).

For correct installation and operation of the firmware on Android 5.0.X, you must first install firmware 4.XX.XXX.X (otherwise Wi-Fi may not work) and TWRP recovery not lower than version 2.8.1.0

I can not go to the buloader to do something? Clamp the power and volume "+", the screen goes out and, immediately, the volume "-". Perhaps the first time will not work, but the only way.

OTA is not installed, red triangle in recovery. How to be?

Why was my post deleted?!?
The post is to be removed if it contains:
non-Firmware issues, including the work of third-party programs;
questions that are already answered in the instructions;
issues resolved in new firmware versions;
the answers given earlier by other users;
requests to help if there is no complete description of the actions you have performed;
short reviews about the firmware (in the style of "flashed ... works fine");
feedback on the return to another firmware without a detailed description of the existing problems;
questions on other firmware that are in the header (section Links to profile topics);
all other cases described in the forum rules.

DRIVERS, UTILITIES
INSTRUCTIONS, INFORMATION
Instructions

Useful information

FIRMWARE
OFFICIAL FIRMWARE
Stock service RUU firmware in the form of .EXE
Stocked and deodexed versions in the form of .ZIP
Firmware in the form of RUU.zip
Ota update
Backups of stock firmware
CUSTOM FIRMWARE
Android 7.x

Android 6.0 Sense7 / Sense8

Android 5.0.X (most popular firmware with sensor)

Android Development ROM Repository (android 4.4.2-4.4.4)

MIUI

The rest of the custom firmware can be found on the XDA exile
FIRMVARE
For camera devices:
RADIO MODULES
DIFFERENT
RESULTS OF PAST POLLS
  • Best firmware for android 4.4.3?
    Attached Image

• Best firmware for android 4.4.4 and which kernel do you use?
    Attached Image

• Device protection status? Did you like lollipop?
    Attached Image

• The best firmware on Android 5.X.X
    Attached Image

• What firmware do you use with Sense7?
    Attached Image

• The most popular firmware on android 6.0
    Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 11.10.18, 17:12
Reason for editing: 0P6BIMG_M8_UL_M60_SENSE70_MR_TMO_DE_6.12.111.4_Radio_1.29.214500021.12G_20.72.4196t.01_F_release_460604_signed

Rep: (291)
I got it. Thank you so much :)

Rep: (0)
Guys, tell me HOW TO GET RID OF FLYME HTC ONE M8, install without patches. I WANT VER The path is runoff. TWRP is not helping.

Rep: (61)
* stikkymike , Sew ruu of a cap that fits cid i mid of your Smart.

Post has been editedkazakpg - 04.02.20, 22:25

* kazakpg , I'll be honest: I'm a noob at this. Help for my daughter please, please

* stikkymike , Wrote in a PM

* kazakpg , THX

Who freewheeling Android 9 Htc One M8 dual sim ??

Please write firmware procedure for action.

On Youtube there are several videos, but everything is in English and Chinese.

Phone as a store-nothing to do with - Worth Android 4.4.4

Here is an example how to install Android 8https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/m8d/install

Post has been editedrusttem - 04.02.20, 23:42

* rusttem Through fastbut and off site to unlock the bootloader, filled twrp (took firmware site)
Put Linage 16.0 it is updated continuously. On their site step by step instructions. Most importantly, if you need Google services after you install them through the axis rekaveri just need to put (to start in the very axis), they separate package sway, and better to stick pouring. Can slideload on adb swear solved by restarting the command line. I drive more than a week, all the rules, annoying refusal to work google pay, such as the axis of the developer will not work.
I want to lock the bootloader, but do not know if when locking the firmware will fly

Rep: (7)
* 2mAH ,
And what is the meaning of the loader lock, gpay all this early will not affect the work.

* 2mAH,
There's all in English. Can you please make a step by step installation video commentaries android 9, and on youtube you can lay out. Who will be the first in Russian and rot that's what. : Thank_you:

Rep: (1)
People. Help. After downloading rekaveri. When installing it on the command line gives the error as many here have already been contacted. But I answer them I can not find. Write pliz. What and how? I am downloading. Recovery.img renamed to the second team after an error like everyone else. What's wrong?

Rep: (1)
People do not tell me. Why not put it Prosha M8 SoulROM VIP cherlis. Butloder unlocked. Rekaveri fresh. When you install an error is thrown

Rep: (7)
* ealchanov30 , Try a different kernel, in my sky dragon appears with an error crashes, the other cores are normal.
Firmware is so-so, very congested, beautiful Yes, but not the fastest, the year it was held.

Rep: (133)
Guys tell me in another one NTS 8
Version kastomov in risunke.Est Problem on when the phone is in your pocket that is just a vibration if the table is a sound est.Kak to do and in your pocket when you receive a music igrala.Peresmotrel all settings not found

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedkvv7 - 21.02.20, 22:12

Rep: (519)
* kvv7 ,
Try to go to the settings "Sound", there "Advanced Settings".
Check "mode in your pocket" and others.
Although this custom, there may be your tweaks, settings, which are not well known.

Post has been editedSilent ensign - 21.02.20, 22:27

Rep: (133)
* Silent ensign , Try it in your pocket mode to increase the type gromkosti.Otklyuchil'll check
No pomogaet.Gde not even look interesting.

Post has been editedkvv7 - 21.02.20, 22:31

Good evening, I have a problem, flew the firmware on your phone hangs on the splash screen, you can go only in the engineering menu. Unlocked bootloader, set kastonomnoe rekaveri, tried to flash through the flash drive did not work, then freewheeling stock rekaveri, tried to flash ruu as exe, writes that he can not update to an older version, tried through fastbut flash ruu as zip gives FAILED error (remote 12 signature verify fail), also did not get through the USB flash drive.
Here are the data on the phone
INFOversion: 0.5
INFOversion-bootloader: 3.19.0.0000
INFOversion-baseband: 1.24.30336021.13G
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: None
INFOversion-main: 6.16.401.101
INFOversion-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
INFOserialno: HT46LWM01459
INFOimei: 352272060172789
INFOimei2: 352272060172797
INFOmeid: 00000000000000
INFOproduct: m8_dugl
INFOplatform: hTCBmsm8974
INFOmodelid: 0P6B64000
INFOcidnum: HTC__A07
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 0mV
INFOpartition-layout: Generic
INFOsecurity: on
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: 205bdca3
INFOhbootpreupdate: 11
INFOgencheckpt: 0

I S ON, S OFF obtain no longer an option, because the phone is not included. What are my options to recover it, if any?

haidzin @ 23.02.20, 3:28*
What are my options to recover it, if any?

Take the firmware in your topic. You dvuhsimochny apparatus.

Rep: (16)
haidzin @ 22.02.20, 21:28*
What are my options to recover it, if any?

Options are there and they are all hereHTC One (M8) Dual SIM - Firmware (Post Anton42 # 34445406)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 9:20