> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

25 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Space agency | [Simulator] Space Simulator
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 410 ] ** [71,18%]
Good [ 129 ] ** [22,4%]
Average [ 24 ] ** [4,17%]
poorly [ 2 ] ** [0,35%]
Terribly [ 11 ] ** [1,91%]
Total votes: 576

blackbroker757
Message#1
26.03.14, 08:27
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 77
Check in: 20.09.13
Huawei Ascend Y300

Space Agency download

version: 1.9.5
Genre:Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:30.09.2018

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Rocket launch from spaceport and flight in space

Description:
Do you want to build and fly your own space rockets?
Of course you want!
Are you a billionaire?
Not? This complicates the task.
Fortunately, there is a way for us non-billionaires to launch our own space program ... and create a space agency!

* Making rocket
* Satellite launch
* Creation of a space station
* Introduction to the Solar System

This is a very difficult game. Only the most talented astronauts will be able to play it.

Developer site: http://www.nooleus.com/
Al. Developer Mail: [email protected]

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nooleus.android.spaceagency

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: 4.0.3 and higher

Download:
Version 1.9.5 + Mods: Space Agency (Post didim99 # 77499021)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Useful
Past versions

Post has been editedKaterinaN7 - 11.12.18, 18:20
Reason for editing: New version
nox007
Message#42
23.11.14, 21:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 349
Check in: 26.06.11
LG G Flex

passed all, more such games! Tips used only on the last two, and even then, because I thought that in the 20th there is another method of antenna coupling. And at 21 thought you could not fly across the moon: lol:
By the way, the 20th was purely coincidental, miraculously docked the 2nd antenna, it was unrealistically difficult. And the 21st is quite simple, only in the capsule when taking off from the planet there is very little fuel to climb.
Anenerbo
Message#43
30.11.14, 20:29
User
[offline]

Messages 94
Check in: 30.01.13

Tell me what you need to take a picture with a telescope? He brought me to the right position, I twist, I photograph everything that is possible, and time goes on. What else is needed, I will not taste ...
nox007
Message#44
01.12.14, 09:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 349
LG G Flex

* Anenerbo,
It must be driven into a rectangle and synchronized in speed, and the lens is strictly off the ground. Make one pic and mission complete.

By the way, is there already version 1.3.7, can anyone hack?

Post has been editednox007 - 01.12.14, 11:14
_FlyingDildo_
Message#45
05.12.14, 22:02
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 30.11.14

Georgy496 @ 06/19/2014, 20:40*
Are the rockets the same as in Simple Rockets and KSP falling apart?

No, they explode right away and that's what else it is a pity that here the parts of the rocket disappear and do not remain (
DELLets
Message#46
09.01.15, 23:14
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Check in: 02.05.07
Apple iPhone 5s

Good game. Several unspecified hints on the passage, found me :)
1. Starting from mission 12, when launching a cargo rocket assembled on the basis of Black Arrow and Chinese boosters, press “start” for approximately 2.5 seconds of countdown :) i.e. as soon as the counter changes to 3 seconds, wait a little longer and press (2 seconds is not enough). Then only 2-3 of the 5 engines start on the carrier, and with particularly good control of the correction in flight, we go into orbit without affecting the fuel supply in the tow! well, or spend quite a bit.
2. For mission 20 - “ears” - do not drive the module behind the second ears separately after docking the first ones, orient and dock the station assembled with the first ears and the module.
3. For mission 21 - start to the moon at the third stage H-1, save fuel of the booster module;) just do not forget to dock on the way to the moon. Do not undo the 3rd step from the lander, otherwise the path will get stuck and the hell dock the dock, it will be separated by an automaton after docking the runaway to the landfinder.
McGill777098
Message#47
12.01.15, 18:51
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 12.12.14
3Q Q-book ER71B

According to the description, the game is cool, it's a pity that there is no Russian language :(
nox007
Message#48
12.01.15, 20:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 349
LG G Flex

DELLets @ 01/09/2015, 23:14*
Then only 2-3 of the 5 engines start on the carrier, and with particularly good control of the correction in flight, we go into orbit without affecting the fuel supply in the tow! well, or spend quite a bit.

Especially in the first missions using the first stage of Gemini Ale was easily done, on one engine to orbit: happy:
McGill777098 @ 01/12/2015, 18:51*
it is a pity that there is no Russian language

But he is not needed, everything is clear and understandable, descriptions of missions with pictures
Jarvis0103
Message#49
26.01.15, 16:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 123
Check in: 11.06.14
Meizu MX2

Comparing Simple rockets and this game I will say ambiguously. In this game, the process of building rockets is more pleasant, and the modules are all real. But the physics of the orbits is better in simple rockets. The idea is to expand the orbit to succumb to the speed at the minimum and maximum points (apoapsis and periapsis, respectively), which is implemented in SR. Now, if in Space Agency would establish a physics, it would be priceless.
I will add:
Here at his leisure Apollo 13 repeated the mission. Only for me it was successful. I assembled Saturn V, on the third stage I placed the lunar landing module, on top of the Apollo service module with the crew module, then the mast. In general, everything is like in the movie.
Attached Image
Attached Image

And of course, the crew returned to the ground)

Post has been editedJarvis0103 - 26.01.15, 16:40

--------------------
Meizu MX2
Bruno_Fox
Message#50
01.02.15, 15:48
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 01.02.15
Huawei U8860 Honor

The game is super !!!
nox007
Message#51
11.02.15, 17:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 349
LG G Flex

Ihha, Elite Commander !!!

Attached images
Attached Image
_Marshal_
Message#52
14.02.15, 23:06
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 21.01.15

Wonderful game, but on a mission for landing on the moon during takeoff, the game falls (
kannavit
Message#53
17.02.15, 16:52
evo
[offline]

Messages 766
Check in: 30.07.10
Motorola DROID Turbo

Help with the 6th mission I do not understand what needs to be done. And plz insert the apk updated on the 2k screen is not really with save

Post has been editedkannavit - 17.02.15, 17:00

--------------------
htc one x viperX, microsoft surface pro (1,2), htc one dual sim viper root / motorola droid turbo 6.1 root / huawei p9 root
nox007
Message#54
18.02.15, 16:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 349
LG G Flex

Help with mission 6 do not understand what to do.

we assemble a rocket on the basis of the first Gemini stage, add boosters on the sides, the second stage of the Tag module and load the Hub for the station. We fly to the station, we stop near it. Undock the lower module from the station (Resuplay) and assign it slightly below. Dock the hub and drive Resuplay back to it from below.
We launch Gemini for gold from the 3rd second (so that only one engine would work and we would fly to orbit at the first stage) and more quickly operate in space. and the tag module we take small, but not Khevi. And thus we fit in 6.25 million and 3 minutes 10 seconds.

Post has been editednox007 - 18.02.15, 16:57
_Marshal_
Message#55
22.02.15, 17:45
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 21.01.15

And no one knows what physical. engine running game?
DELLets
Message#56
28.02.15, 15:32
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Apple iPhone 5s

Yes !!! Update and new missions !!!
DELLets
Message#57
28.02.15, 22:43
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Apple iPhone 5s

Now you can save ...
DELLets
Message#58
28.02.15, 23:33
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Apple iPhone 5s

22 mission. I thought for a long time what to do, in the end it happened by chance ...
So - in the earth orbit there was a failure in the automation of the module and it flies directly to the orbital station in an unmanaged mode. We must destroy it before the collision! In the briefing, we will immediately be warned that the task is difficult, we must act very quickly during the execution!
We collect the carrier from small diameters (titan2), plus an adapter, plus a small tug, plus a nuclear bomb, plus a fairing. Launch We go into orbit and DIRECTLY start to the STA (go to the second round - the mission failed). Immediately after descending from Earth's orbit, we deploy a tug with a bomb to brake. We increase the scale, look forward to the course. We see that we are catching up with the unmanaged module. It flies forward in the docking compartment, so it must be overtaken (we are looking to see if we touch it while flying past — if we touch it, we shift sideways with side impulses), while braking the tug. Ideally - to brake at a distance of 1 case in front of the module. Next, docking (in the new version, they did it more conveniently, added horizontal impulse engines), if there is not enough fuel in the tug - we release it with the bomb and maneuver it with the bomb, it also with the engines. Dock and detonate. Everything, mission is completed.
It is not clear why it was impossible to stupidly blow up a module without docking :)
I tried to go through the mission 10 times, constantly there was not enough time - the tug, and after it the bomb and the module crashed into the station. Really need to move faster;)
DELLets
Message#59
01.03.15, 00:07
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Apple iPhone 5s

23 mission. It looks like some kind of a jamb of developers, the task is performed not as planned :)
So - in the previous mission we destroyed the service module, which should bring new CO2 absorbers to the station, and the gas level was pushed up to the station. Need help :)
We assemble the primitive Titan2-adapter-resaply-fairing, fly to the STA station, turn the rest on the way to braking, start to slow down 40 units before the station, then it will clearly stop in its appearance :)
But then the fun begins;)
Switch to the station and undock the old lower resaplay from it. We see the leakage of air :)
We call a new feature - a cargo computer (we poke on the arrow on the left above the screen) and on the "cargo compartments" (square). We see the station in the section. Gateways open (lit red). We are waiting for the CO2 indicator from the bottom to fall to about 1/3 and close the gateway. All gold;)
It seems to me that something more serious was developed, for example, it would be necessary to dock the new resaply. Well, or I did not understand something, correct, astronauts! :)

Post has been editedDELLets - 01.03.15, 00:08
DELLets
Message#60
01.03.15, 02:02
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Apple iPhone 5s

24 mission. Understood with a cargo computer, then I will correctly replay the 23rd;)
The task is that the telescope dangles in orbit, batteries in it have a quantity of 3 pieces, it is necessary to replace them.
We build a minimum of mini-rum - mercury, an adapter, resyaplyay. We look above the resaple, after docking to the adapter, six gray squares appeared above it. These are cargo slots. We poke them, on the right there is a choice of cargo. We load three batteries (by dragging into the slots), then we put on the fairing. Go!
We went into orbit, deploy resaplya muzzle from the Earth, we find a telescope and press the start of the main engine resaplyayu, raise the orbit a little bit before reaching the telescope. Further, we increase the orbital speed with side impulses, catching up with a telescope (kosyachny physics, in reality, the orbit would rise, but here it is simpler). Watch out for the orbital speed indicator - do not go out into the red zone, otherwise fly into outer space;). I recommend to wait;)
Having caught up with the telescope, we slow down, and with the impulse “up and down” we join. Call the cargo computer, select the "cargo" (box), switch to the telescope, select the discharged batteries in the bottom window of the cargo slots and transfer them directly to the resalap , and with almost discharged batteries it will be possible to sneen into the atmosphere), then in a similar way with a resaply we transfer three full batteries to a telescope. Close the computer, undocking. Gold;)
DELLets
Message#61
01.03.15, 02:43
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Apple iPhone 5s

25 mission. Simple as mooing;)
At the orbital station the solar panel died, it is necessary to change.
Build again primitive: Titan2 - adapter - small tug - small panel (Small Solar Panel) - a long fairing. We start, go into orbit, go to the STA. Hint - aim BELOW the station, if you successfully hit, gold is provided!
Along the way, we deploy the tow for braking, braking for 35 units. to the station, then, if we go correctly (just below the station), we will stop exactly where we need it.
Switch to the faulty panel at the station (it is folded), undocking it. Switch back to the tow, dock the panel (if you have braked successfully, it will be only 5-6 bunches of the impulse stroke and 2 turn pulses). Do not collide with the departing sdohshey panel :). After docking, we call up the cargo computer, on it there is a pictogram with a zipper, and turn on the circuit to the new panel at the station. It will open, the mission is completed, gold! :)

Ffu, enough for today, it's time to sleep, tomorrow I will continue :)

25 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/20:26