> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

SPB Pocket Plus | launcher and more

Rep: (112)
Spb pocket plus
version 4.1.0 Build 6785
Discussion hacking the program is prohibited.

Last update of the program in the header06.08.09

Attached Image

Multifunctional element of the screen "Today"
  • Easily customizable Today screen
  • Drag-and-drop
  • 30+ excellent skins
  • One-click launch of applications
  • Placing other plugins in tabs
Turn your Internet Explorer into a full-featured web browser
  • Tabs like in IE7
  • Drag and drop web pages with your finger
  • Quick search bar
  • Save Web Pages
  • View HTML text of pages
All features missing in Explorer (File Explorer)
  • ZIP archive support
  • File Encryption
  • File properties (ability to view and change attributes and * file extension)
  • Formatting Memory Cards
  • Check folder size
Close button that actually closes apps!
  • Completion of applications, not minimization
  • device acceleration
  • memory release
  • Task Manager
  • Showing running applications by long press
Scrolling web pages, list of contacts, emails, and others - with your finger
  • Simple and intuitive scrolling
  • Optimized for fingers
  • Drag and drop
  • Kinetic effect
  • Compatible with standard applications
Integration with other products Spb Software House

Compatibility:
320x480 resolution is NOT supported
Only official ROMs supported
Windows Mobile 2003 Phone Edition
Windows Mobile 2003 Pocket PC
Windows Mobile 2003 SE Phone Ed.
Windows Mobile 2003 SE Pocket PC
Windows Mobile 6 Professional
Windows Mobile 6 Classic
Windows Mobile 5 Phone Edition
Windows Mobile 5 Pocket PC

tips'n'tricks:
In order for the PDA to load faster when rebooting, in all programs on the Pocket Plus bookmarks, put icons from the Pocket Plus set. This is especially true of programs installed on the memory card.

Change History:
Change History: http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/p...history.html?ru
Version 4.1.0 (Aug 5, 2009)
-Fixed bugs for wVGA devices
-Support backlight for many new devices
- Support IE6 (for WM 6.1.4 and higher devices)

Offsite: www.spbsoftwarehouse.com
Official forum of the program: spbclub.com

Download:
Official download page: www.spbsoftwarehouse.com
Version 4.1.0 Build 6785: SpbPocketPlus4_ru.arm.cab
Version Archive:
Version 4.0.1: Attached fileSpbPocketPlus4_en.arm_4.01.cab (2.96 MB)
Version 4.0.2: Attached fileSpbPocketPlus4_en.arm_4.02.cab (2.98 MB)
Version 4.1.0 Beta: SpbPocket.Plus.v4.1.0.Build.6681.CAB thank Dmitry N

User Manual (pdf), English: Attached fileSpb_Pocket_Plus_User_Manual.pdf (1.38 MB)

Discussion and creation of icon sets for SPB PocketPlus here: Icons for SPB PocketPlus

Buy legal version of SPB Pocket Plus

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 16.07.11, 13:48
Reason for editing: Compatibility

Rep: (56)
I use Spb Pocket Plus for 2 months. The main disadvantage is that it is placed only in the main memory (for my HP 4700 this is a sore subject). Nobody knows how to put it in another place?

Rep: (132)
When installing, select not the main memory but the storage limit. I got up and did not even swear. By default, all programs are placed in the main memory, but you can disable this feature.

Rep: (195)
And I those programs which are always necessary I put in the main memory, and I will change the memory card - that’s the glitch will appear. Not very much it is.

Rep: (56)
If you set it not by default, then Spb Pocket Plus does not work! You have to set it by default ... I heard that you need to change something in the registry - then you can put it anywhere.

Rep: (53)
2Imater urgently need to create a FAK!

2gern ,
in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Apps \ Microsoft Application Installer], set “fAskDest” to 1.

read the other topics carefully ... already discussed and more than once

Dunalex
I have already figured out the bookmarks, but with the label in any way. There is no memory card in the "Indicators" tab ...? That's why I asked where to get it.
Maybe I'm stupid, but the question remains. Strongly do not scold, young, not experienced.

so, I repeat: you pinch the stylus, on any tab ... the context menu appears, choose "add / remove elements", and then look at the screen ...Picture

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (18)
I say - there are no such indicators !!! I do not know why? I'm certainly stupid, but not BRAKES. Pray for the pun. And from the first time I understood everything. Nearly.

Dunalex ,
Well then reinstall Pocket Plus ...

Rep: (417)
Installation on a memory card: strongly do not recommend it, because Pocket + - tudey plugin. In our own experience after setting tudey plugins at stake faced with the following: after switching on the entire contents of the card disappeared and only restored back card reader (ie card reader card saw the need to be copied on a computer, format the card, and then back again). The reason, I think, in the initialization of the memory card. Actually, this is what I in his FAQe of jam on erikssonklube wrote. Yourself can try, but after all, who had similar problems, put tudey-ins to the main memory, the problem disappeared.

According to the indicative memory: for example, there is no memory card indicator jam, for it is buggy, it is written about this even on the developers website. Maybe the situation is the same here?

Reinstalled. As it was not, so it is not. This of course does not matter, but interesting.

Rep: (112)
Dunalex
Apparently the direct road toHard reset. Maybe you somewhere and then something washed by mistake? But if after Hard the same problem, then the problem is in the device. Install only in main memory B)

Reinstalled just after the hard. Apparently it's in my office. It is from the T-Mobile genus by the name of MDA-II. .

---

Post has been edited-QwertY- - 16.09.05, 18:06

Rep: (69)
Strong01 , and where you cab dug? They also send a link to test SpbPocketPlus3beta1_setup.exe for testing.

Here is their stated list of changes:
*** WHAT`S NEW FROM 2.5 ***

1. Increased performance of the plug-in (faster plug-in load, faster
tab switching).
2. Increased performance of the Context menu appearance.
3. Context menu now has "Close" icon against running applications.
4. Applet support.
5. Today Plug-In tabs can be icons in their headers.
6. New actions for File Explorer context menu: "Encrypt / Decrypt File" and
"Add To Today"
7. Pocket Plus actions including "Show context menu", "Close application",
"Open Control Panel Applet", "Change Backlight Level" and many others are
available for hardware button assignment now.

... hmm, it was not very difficult, you run SpbPocketPlus3beta1_setup.exe, and then in the C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft ActiveSync \ Spb Pocket Plus \ folder is the same installation cab that is transferred to Pocket for installation, which I am here laid out.

PS: I just got such a situation that I had a card reader with me, but there was no data cable, but I wanted to install a prog.

Strong01 Thank you for clarification.

Rep: (11)
Interestingly, and so all the programs can. Sav files to get?

black-cd , aha .... I checked. realistically in the folder C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft ActiveSync \ will be the installation cab for all programs, cat. have you ever poured into the pda

Rep: (374)
it was known in the last century ... :(
StronG01 throw out your data cable pliz, live without it is much easier (for me)

Rep: (11)
taxist, May 30 2005, 05:08 PM
it was known in the last century ... :(
StronG01 throw out your data cable pliz, live without it is much easier (for me)

People do not live so long: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 4:41