Star H9008 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 ''

Rep: (120)
DiscussionH9008, Mlais MX69 Pro, HTM H100
PictureStar H9008, Bluebo H9008, Tianhe H9008, No.1 H9008, Hero H9008, HTM H100, HDC Galaxy Note 3 Rapid, Mlais MX69 Pro
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
  • Main specification:
    • 3G WCDMA (UMTS) 900 / 2100MHz network
    • GSM network 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
    • SIM-cards: simultaneous operation of 2 active SIM-cards
    • Form Factor: Monoblock with touchscreen display
    • Antenna for receiving network signal: built into the case
    • Case: High-quality plastic, leatherette
    • Battery: 3000mAh Li-Ion
    • Standby time: 150-230h
    • Talk time: up to 4-5 hours
    • Dimensions: 151 * 79 * 8.3 mm, weight 170 grams
    • Languages: 22 languages, including Russian
  • Features and platform:
    • -Operating system: Android 4.2
    • Processor: CPU MTK6592 Octa Core - 1.7GHz
    • -Graphic core: Mali-450MP4 700Mhz powerful accelerator
    • - Operational memory: 2GB
    • -Built-in memory: 32GB
    • -Support Flash Cards: MicroSD up to 64Gb
  • Camera:
    • -Photo video: 13 megapixel with autofocus and stabilizer pictures with flash
    • - Multiple camera installation modes - focus mode - 2 types; exposure correction-3 types; shooting mode - 15 modes; Color effects-7 modes; panorama-2 modes
    • - ISO performances from 100 to 1600; Mode Automatic Face Detection (smiles); flicker suppression 50Hz and 60Hz;
    • - Possible setting of brightness, contrast, sharpness, hues, saturation;
    • 8x digital zoom;
    • - flash settings; electronic image stabilization; autofocus frame
    • -Web-camera: The front camera is located on the front of the phone 5.0 Mpx
    • -Video camera: Video recording: max resolution FullHD 1920 * 1080, 30 fp
  • Display:
    • - Widescreen IPS 5.7 -inch capacitive (thermal)
    • - Resolution: FHD 1920 * 1080
    • -Multi-Touch: Multi-Touch display (up to 5 touches)
    • -Number of colors: up to 16 million
    • -Updated with frequency: 60,23Hz
  • Sound:
    • Built-in stereo speakers and microphone
    • -Call signal: Polyphonic ringtones, MP3, vibration.
  • Data transfer:
    • -Micro USB support: 2.0
    • -WiFi: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b / g / a
    • - Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR
    • -USB output: use the phone as a USB drive, synchronize with a computer
  • Navigation:
    • -GPS: built-in GPS receiver with the ability to install software for navigation
    • -A-GPS: built-in A-GPS improves satellite speed and positioning
    • -Built-in digital compass with 4 main and 360 additional directions
  • Installed programs:
    • calculator, scheduler, voice recorder, currency converter, stopwatch, world time, calendar, MP3 audio player, 3GP video player, file manager, Gmail, Play Market, Google maps, Google Talk, Torch (flashlight), Documents To Go
  • Sensors:
    • Proximity Sensor - Proximity Sensor (to display)
    • Accelerometer - Accelerometer
    • Light Sensor - Light Sensor
Additional Information:
Photo-video review of HDC Galaxy Note 3 Rapid
  • Completely similar devices (subject):
    • Star H9008 (Android has an inscription on its back)
    • All others with the number H9008
    • HTM H100 (htm inscription on the back)
    • HDC Galaxy Note 3 Rapid (namely Rapid!)
    • Mlais MX69 Pro (Mlais inscription on the back)
  • Other similar devices (not analogs, do not discuss here!):
Firmware
Useful

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 13:55
Reason for editing: analogues

Rep: (21)
m0e @ 15.06.2014, 13:12*
The manipulation of the "Wake up screen by home key" helped only for a week, then it became more and more cuts.

In short, I must admit that the smart unfinished, it was pricked with the battery, it was pricked with NFC (it was indicated when buying, after it disappeared), there will never be any updates, the paint on the ends peeled off.
I rolled out a claim to the seller with the requirement of supplying a normal battery, as indicated in the description.

Sochuvstvuyu.U me to disable this feature, it is only a couple of times in the sleep mode, passed out for two months, and after switching off the "Wake up screen by home key" completely stopped, a single off of mesyats.Nedelyu ago enabled it again, all right . I'm pretty sure that the problem has soft karaoke roots, but with reference to some hardware features. This is an observation, but at the same time turning off "wake up ..." I climbed into the engineering menu and cut off unused on our part of Eastern Europe mobile frequencies: 800,850,1900 in both modes, and 2G and 3G. So, do the same, and all of a sudden .. By the way, simultaneously added to 10-15 percent battery life.
And about the petition, the seller is unlikely to metod.Kitaytsy-effective they are kitaytsy..Sovetuyu pay attention to the post above about the manipulation of the battery from another smarta.Esche author had reappeared, but explained as something to me here, kettle, nefiga it is not clear whether it pad with our battery resolder to another (larger volume), or simply changing the polarity on the third-party batareyke.Esche not understand how a thicker battery cover has gone in for a native.

Post has been editedAlexey250780 - 15.06.14, 13:55

Rep: (57)
Good afternoon, gentlemen, comrades! I'll try to explain in detail about battery replacement.
1.Batareyu from Star s7589 can be no problem to buy AliExpress.Lichno I took from the broken second-s7589 phone.
2.Zamena is as follows: it is necessary to use the plastic frame is from a native battery of h9008.Pri it is necessary to take a bite side piece of the frame (by pins) to frame dressed in the very batareyu.Kontaktnuyu platform use with the controller from our phone, because . we have four pins, and s7589 three .Polyarnost: I mean that from the near sidewall contact on h9008 is +, and s7589 -. Therefore we remove the entire frame together with the contacts and the controller (pre biting battery two ribbon conductor), and the same solder strip conductors (with polarity) of batteries s7589. Then carefully. dress box and wrapped with adhesive wrap of any of the two batteries.
3.Batareya clearly stands in place unnecessarily. under the hood there is a place for the wireless charging coil.
In a previous post I have a little mistake: the battery is running on time as well as on the S7589.
Firmware is from MX69Pro.Gde something.

Post has been editedserfad1 - 15.06.14, 16:21

Rep: (2)
Alexey250780 @ 15.06.2014, 15:52*
And about the petition, the seller is unlikely to metod.Kitaytsy-effective they are Chinese

20 bucks I have raped seller of this phone. And the battery can manage to knock out.

I advise to pay attention to the post above about the manipulation of the battery from another Smart

serfad1 done, thanks to him, but I will not tinker. Phones usually change in February and August, so I will soon choose a new: D

serfad1 @ 15.6.2014, 20:10*
Good afternoon, gentlemen, comrades! I'll try to explain in detail about battery replacement.
1.Batareyu from Star s7589 can be no problem to buy AliExpress.Lichno I took from the broken second-s7589 phone.
2.Zamena is as follows: it is necessary to use the plastic frame is from a native battery of h9008.Pri it is necessary to take a bite side piece of the frame (by pins) to frame dressed in the very batareyu.Kontaktnuyu platform use with the controller from our phone, because . we have four pins, and s7589 three .Polyarnost: I mean that from the near sidewall contact on h9008 is +, and s7589 -. Therefore we remove the entire frame together with the contacts and the controller (pre biting battery two ribbon conductor), and the same solder strip conductors (with polarity) of batteries s7589. Then carefully. dress box and wrapped with adhesive wrap of any of the two batteries.
3.Batareya clearly stands in place unnecessarily. under the hood there is a place for the wireless charging coil.
In a previous post I have a little mistake: the battery is running on time as well as on the S7589.
Firmware is from MX69Pro.Gde something.

Thank ogromennoe tomorrow'll search for the battery and then installing it in our smart. Already I ordered another gadget, but if so, give up, it is too late. Desi.

Alexey250780, when you bite leads from battery, try not to close the conclusions korpus.Lity-ion batteries are very afraid of circuits. Good luck to you! It succeeds. And our unit is one of the best on mtk6592.

serfad1: thanks again. Along the way, a little more poprosveschayus. Plus and minus on both batteries are marked somehow or have to use a thread of the meter? And the second question of the remaining two conductive strips to cover native battery-which one is the signal? In general, which of the two paths with native cover are soldered to the last (third) terminal on the battery non-native?

Alexey250780, + and - are marked on the cover of batteries, but clearly it is necessary to use any multimeter, the common wire on the multimeter is "-" .A about finding: Only two pins on the battery + and -. The third (signal) is output from kontrollera.Krome terminals of the battery. do not touch anything !!! From the controller to the battery going flat just two O's and their perepayay.Luchshe likely to bite their poseredke.S edge you'll have in my + .After measuring multimeter on the side of the battery in the same way Bite An intermediate conclusions and with the help of solder to solder their acid wiring by native batarei.Tolko two wires !!! On the way home battery four pins instead of three.

I climbed into the engineering menu and cut off unused on our part of Eastern Europe mobile frequencies: 800,850,1900 in both modes, and 2G and 3G.

Also I made, thanks for the tip. Even normal Ruth did, and that was some kind of half-hearted. The second day is not cut down.

Yesterday decided to measure the volume of the battery - an ammeter stuck in the + wire. The charge is likely appears at 400ma, recharged from 1% to 100% for 3.5 hours. 3,5h400 = 1400mah. Plus 10 percent on the Li-Ion technology. Total 1500 trifle and exits. Made photo, the seller threw claim.

From claims no good there, the seller can not change the thickness of the phone and thus the thickness and volume of the battery .Ostayutsya two ways: 1.Pokupat expensive brand apparat.2.Peredelyvat native battery. In my opinion it is the best solution, because the phone itself is very good for such dengi.Konechno, this is my personal opinion.

By claims likely will not benefit. But not to express their "fi" seller battery 1500 mah with declared 3000 I can not. And the next time he writes 100500? Or declare that the phone is able to fly? Let him write the truth, and we will decide it is necessary to us it for the money or not.

I agree 100%!

Rep: (1)
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...ng-code/665743421.html

FCDD @ 19.06.2014, 01:34*

I suspect that this is the same castrated thin and useless battery that we have now and standing in the pipes.
By the way, fellow gadget, I decided it was unceremoniously thread somewhere in the Russian Federation to find a battery of S7589 for the purpose of alteration thereof - did not work at all anywhere net.Vernee, batteries are sold everywhere just too much, and in some companies presented ogromennye price lists, and they often are choicest specimens of 3000 swings and more no..bez specifying the size. Well, damn it, so poorly sell batteries with a single part number.
I intend to have nashei battery ~ 81x63x3mm.Tolschinu, as already revealed, can be varied in a big way. According to these parameters to look for something bespolezno.Povtoryayu, nobody gives razmerov.Libo they are encrypted in artikulah.I as luck would have in Novosibirsk do not sell batteries, all you need to order, so to come to the thread so picked at random a thread more volume Accum. In general, in a nutshell, if you have access to the depot of the thread supplier of batteries, it is possible to pick up even more capacious battery than from the S7589.

It does not seem vain sinned on the battery manufacturers. There is a manufacturer BATTERY - Craftmann, the Chinese company that supposedly notorious for writing the true volume on their izdeliyah.U they have a size in the catalogs. Matured question-interesting, the battery thickness of 5 mm or we fit net..U they have such a volume from 2700 swings.

Rummaged in catalogs little more, it seems that the battery on the link in their profiles yet what nuzhno.Uveren, its volume hardly really Mah 3200, but not 1500, as in ours. I found exactly the same in the catalog of one of the sellers of electronics in Russia. Alas, I am a complete zero in everything that is connected with the electronic parameters and metrics. In general, this battery size 80h61h ?. Thickness nowhere ukazana.No doubt that it is thicker than 4.5 mm.
And yet, which means that, in our battery 3.7V Li-ion Battery 6.66Wh. And the one that is offered 3.7V Li-ion Battery 11.84Wh.
What a parameter means such edinitsami- Wh? It is indeed twice as much volume? Sorry for the stupidity.

Wh- is the power of BT / hour on the way home battery Note-3 power of about 12.6 Wh. and the current 3200 ma. S7589- 11.84.

serfad1 @ 26.06.2014, 14:43*
Wh- is the power of BT / hour on the way home battery Note-3 power of about 12.6 Wh. and the current 3200 ma. S7589- 11.84.

Once again, thank you for the clarification.

In general, I understand, and you can put on this point. On our tubing suitable battery with the code designation (part number) -EB615268VU.
This battery for the first Samsung Galaxy Note, it zhe for Star S7589 and another series of tubes. parameters listed above, the thickness of about 4-4.5 mm. The real volume of 2500 Mah. In our phones, she climbs and works great, thanks serfad1 we know for sure. You can buy all over the place, saying that the need for a battery pevogo Samsung Note N7000. Ordered, I do keep going and install. By the way, I know not whether I have only touched it, whether it is a native feature of the battery on H9008.Ona me quite quickly overheat in the sun and she is quickly discharged without letting himself be charged for some time.

Post has been editedAlexey250780 - 26.06.14, 11:00

By the way, there is one more battery, or rather, it is the same, but the increased capacity (5000Mah). With the same part number, manufacturer, above Craftmann.No alas, she really is too "thick" .Millimetrov 8 kazhetsya.V body relaxed fit, but the cover of the device is no longer close.
Doom .. therefore throws up another question for discussion: if my memory serves me, H9008 is a very exact copy of some of gnusmasovskih noutom, or second, or tretego.Absolyutno'm sure I read somewhere that the back cover and flip suited by this gnusmasa.Sootvetstvenno if suddenly this Note is in the nature BATTERY increased volume, and hence the cover, our tube can make megatrubkoy).

Alexey250780 @ 26.06.2014, 23:55*
that I read somewhere that the back cover and flip the fit of this gnusmas

H9008 for a couple of millimeters long. I took two cover of Note 3 - barely pulled - stuck and bristled. So that the lid will likely not fit unfortunately.

Would I have the battery (5000), one could try to install native lid gently warming a hairdryer. The main thing not to overheat.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/07/20, 03:14