1025 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> Head units on the RK3066 platform (Android JB / KK)
s s
Message#1
22.03.14, 17:17
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 60
Check in: 13.05.08

Head units with an RK3066 processor- Discussion
PictureHuiFei, KaiGeLe, KGL, Klyde, KLD, HotAudio, GS, RoadMaster, RM, JY, Pure Android, 4.2.2, 4.4.2, 4.4.4, KitKat, RockChip, RK3066, Dual-Core
ATTENTION: There are other forum threads related to this one. You are kindly requested to create messages in the right branch:
Discussion | New discussion of PG on RK3066 / RK3188 | Discussion MCU and hardware | Modification of software and decorations

• ���� � ��� ��� ��������, �� �������� �� ���� �� �����. ���� ���-�� �� �������� - ���������.
  • download

• Before asking a question, lookAndroid OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact:Selection and Comparison.
  • Before posting photos, read the topicWorking with Images on the forum.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic), and / or do not contain relevant information (garbage), are deleted without warning.

• Important notes regarding the discussion of 3G / 4G modems and rotors(since 11/04/2015):
    - allowed to initiate a discussiononly thoseModems and routers, on packaging or in documentation of whichclearly spelled out compatibility with the Android operating system;
    - posting messageson other models of modems and routersallowed only if the message containsready-made instructions for using a modem (router) with our GU;
    - other messages about modems and routers will be deleted without warning.
Appearance (photo)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Link to the message with photos of the "entrails" in good quality:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post Liten # 41373917)
How to understand whether the purchased GU is suitable for discussion in this thread
Specifications
Processor: RockChip RK3066 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 two cores (overclocking is possible up to 1.8 GHz provided cooling is provided)
Graphics coprocessor: Mali-400MP4 four cores, 250-400 MHz
RAM: Samsung DDR3 1 GB
Radio tuner: Philips 6624
WiFi adapter IEEE802.11b / g / n
GPS receiver: U-BLXO G6010 ST

- Operating system: Android 4.2.2 / 4.4.2 / 4.4.4
- Video resolution: 1080p (1920x1080 pixels, progressive scan)
- Internal media (storage): NAND 8 GB
- Processor: dual-core A9
- RAM: DDR3 1 GB
- Support for OTA updates (in fact there are no factory firmware)
- Capacitive touch screen
- The function of "mirroring" (Miracast) for iOS and Android (4.2 and higher)
- Change the start screen at the user's choice (more than 30 built-in options)
- Support for remote control buttons on the steering wheel of a car
- Support 3G / 4G modems
- Built-in WiFi-adapter
- Screen resolution: 800x480 pixels (there are modifications with a 1024x600 screen)
- Built-in microphone, support for external microphone
- Support for USB-camcorder standard UVC
- Support for AV-rear view cameras (in new firmware - and front cameras)
- 2 or 3 (depending on version) USB port
FAQ
Q: How to boot the device in recovery mode?
O1:Press simultaneously the hardware reset buttons (Reset) and on (Power). After 5 seconds, release the reset button. When the image appears on the screen, release the power button. The device will boot into recovery mode.
O2:For devices without hardware buttons, the method described here may be appropriate:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post Nomad13 # 41062708)
O3: All information is summarized here:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post booroondook # 44580369)

Q: What is MCU?
A: In short: The MCU (Microcontroller Unit) is a stand-alone computer, made on a separate motherboard with its own processor, memory and programmable inputs and outputs. Peripherals — a radio receiver (radio tuner), a DVD player, a Bluetooth hands-free device, a low frequency amplifier, and others — are connected to the MCU. Another part of the head unit - the computer running the Android OS - interacts with the MCU, transmitting commands to it. More information about the MCU can be found.here (in English).

Q: What is the difference between device modifications?
A: The device is intended to replace the standard head unit of the car. Various modifications are designed for installation on specific models of cars and differ from each other in the design of the case, the set and location of hardware buttons and controls, and sometimes even the size of the screen and the number of USB ports. At the same time, the “electronic filling” of all modifications is almost the same, and therefore the firmware for all modifications are unified. There may also be differences in the used MCU. In particular, for the KGL subplatform, there are 6 (six) MCU variants, while the MCU firmware is distinguished by the presence or absence of a digit in the archive name with the firmware image. When updating an MCU, you should use the firmware only “with your number” (or without it, if you have such an MCU). If you have found a firmware of a newer version, but not with your number, then it only says that your firmware is not there yet. As someone "will get", and immediately lay out - for now, wait.

Q: What are the firmware files?
A: The file for the firmware usually includes two files -mcu.imgandupdate.img. The first file is the MCU firmware image, the second is the Android system image. Sometimes a bundle may contain more than one version of the mcu.img file, intended for various modifications of the device (see the answer to the previous question).

Q: Can I customize the firmware myself (for example, resize partitions, add / remove / replace system applications, etc.)?
A: It is possible, but this applies only to the firmware of the Android subsystem (but not the MCU). Information on methods and techniques, as well as on the software used, can be found in this topic:Firmware devices on the Rockchip 3066 platform (rk3066). Brief instruction -here.

Q: When I try to log in to the "Factory Settings", a password is requested. What is he like?
About: 126

Q: Does the radio support the “Soviet” VHF band (65.0 - 74.0 MHz)?
A: Yes, it does. But for this, in the “Factory Settings” tab on the “Radio Bands” tab, select the “ORIT” option (then there will be only VHF without FM) or “Russia” (then there will be VHF and FM)

Q: I want to install the application from the Play Store. And either I do not find it, or I see the message "Not supported on your device." What to do?
A: Take advantagethisrecommendation.

Q: Which GPS chip is installed in the device?
ABOUT:Here is a photo

Q: I lost (broke) the connector of the "power" cable connected to the socket of the device. Where to get this?
About: Readhere. Just keep in mind that the location and marking of the wires do not match, so you will need to rearrange the terminals in the connector.

Q: Where can I find out the pinout of the device connectors?
A: hereherelaid out photo stickers on the case, which shows pinout.

Q: Which 3G / 4G modems are supported (and not supported) by the device?
A: Here is the available information (note that the links provide information not only on working modems, but also on non-working ones):
ZTE MF626:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post booroondook # 31194327)
HUAWEI E173, E1550, E392:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post Alex2208 # 31199748)
M100-1, M100-3, E3131 (MTS420S):Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post jangolen # 32360658)
HUAWEI E1750:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post OlegSPb # 31434967)
E367u-2, E171:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post fobos.alx # 32406003)
ZTE MF112:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post lodo80 # 32635848)
HUAWEI E392:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post Alex2208 # 32558855)
HUAWEI E3372s / E3372h:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post ade081500 # 41104978) Head units on the RK3066 platform (Android JB / KK)
Yota (LU150):Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post booroondook # 33100646)
Butlist of supported modems sent by the Chinese seller. Unfortunately, there are already inaccuracies in this list.

Q: How to connect the remote control buttons on the steering wheel to the device?
A: On the device side for the connection, there are three contacts, called KEY1, KEY2 and K_GND. At the last of the mentioned contacts, when the device is running, a "mass" appears, and at the first two, a voltage in the range of 3.3-5 volts appears. If your machine has only one button block with two outgoing wires, first check to see if any of these two wires are shorted to ground. If it is closed, then we connect it with K-GND, and the second wire to KEY1 or KEY2 - by choice. At the same time, we do not use the second "KEY" wire and leave it "hanging in the air", having previously insulated. If you have two blocks of buttons, or one block with three outgoing wires, then we do the wiring to two circuits - KEY1 / K-GND and KEY2 / K-GND.

Q: How to connect the rear view camera correctly?
O1: Readhere.
O2: Here with a picture:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post booroondook # 41318431)

Q: What kind of piece of wire sticks out from the hole on the back wall?
A: In this way, the developers brought the antenna of the WiFi-receiver out of the metal case.More information.

Q: Does the device have an integrated analog or digital TV tuner?
A: In the standard package, there is neither the one nor the other (exception is GU “KLD” with an analogue TV tuner preloaded on the board). The option of installing the tuner (ad-soldering to the board) is not excluded. In addition, you can buy an external DVB-T / DVB-T2 tuner connected to the rear connector and controlled from the device interface.

Q: How to memorize radio stations?
ABOUT:here

Q: How to connect an OBD adapter (type ELM327)?
A: First you need to turn on the “Speakerphone” application (“Bluetooth”, “Blue tooth”) and search for the OBD adapter in it, and then pairing with it (the standard access code is 0000, 1234 or 1111). And only then you have to start the Torque program and select the adapter in it. It should also be noted that the regular programs through which the "pairing" with the adapter is performed, recognize only those adapters that have the Bluetooth name "OBD". If your adapter has a different name, the system will not allow it to work. Treatment - decompiling, fixing and new compilation of the system applications MTCBlueTooth.apk and Settings.apk. The essence of the fixes is to replace the word "OBD" in the source code with the name your adapter has. The difficulty is that for each version of the name you need to make personal assemblies of these two applications.

Q: How to get root-rights?
O1: If Android 4.2.2 is installed on your GU, then readhere.
O2: If 4.4.2 or 4.4.4, thenA "custom" method of obtaining root-rights has not yet been found. An accessible way is to install a custom firmware in which root-rights are pre-wired.read here:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post booroondook # 41331307)
O3: In firmware released since March-April 2015, there is a built-in root, but it is not activated. Activation requires a few simple steps:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post booroondook # 42385325)

Q: There was a manual in English in the kit, but I couldn’t have it ... Where would I get a Russian manual?
O1: Not a problem.Here he is (raise reputationfor the work of a colleagueAlex2208).
Earlierthe samelaid outmanual in electronic form in English(and we don't forget there eitherraise reputation).
O2: Russian manual for CarDroid devices. Fully suited to us (with the exception of the voice assistant section):Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post booroondook # 41584468)

Q: Is it possible to force a regular music player to play not one selected folder with files, but all the media containing many folders and subfolders with music at once?
A: Yes, you can. We readhere.

Q: Finish the game with the firmware. Now I have a "brick". Where is it? In the trash?
O1: Calm, only calm! The device can be restored:we read.

Q: Screen density, DPI - what is it?
About: Readhere.

Q: How to install the corrected (modified, alternative) system applications (APK files) into the system?
O1:Here. And here's anotherhere- using the example of replacing Settings.apk. Andhere.
O2: Detailed instructions givenhere. BUThere- educational pictures.
O3: New large and detailed instructions:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post booroondook # 41578643)

Q: Does this GU have a sleep mode? And then there are situations - I braked at the stall to buy lollipops, returned to the car, and the State Administration should be launched again and wait until it is loaded.
O1: Unfortunately, we do not have a full-fledged (and regulated) sleep mode. But it is noted that if you turn off the ignition and turn it on again for 30-40-60 seconds (different users have different data), the PG will immediately be ready for operation. In other words, it still does not turn off immediately after switching off the ACC / ignition, but with some delay.
O2: In the relatively recent versions (approximately, since May 2015) of MCU firmware for the KDL platform, there was a function of a full shutdown delay for the selected time - from 10 minutes to several hours. Thanks to the efforts of our membersdarkleoandkumaraithe same firmware for other platforms began to be created. See under the spoiler "Firmware" (below).

Q: I'm trying to pick up a USB camera for the DVR application (Car Record). I tried several different ones, but some of them do not work at all, but with others there is a “picture”, but it gives an error when writing.
A: Unfortunately, support for USB cameras is a long-standing sore question for Android. There is no full support. Although they write that they should be supportedUVC-cameras, but in practice everything depends on the specific device, specific camera and specific application. In particular, with our regular "DVR" application, the camera works at the very least, as in the photo inthis message.

Q: I set up the remote control buttons on the steering wheel to switch tracks, but it turned out that they work only for factory programs. And I listen to music through a third-party player. What to do?
A1: All is not lost. Our colleague from a foreign forum "XDA Developers" wrote a program that allows you to switch rivers with steering buttons in third-party players.Details. It should be noted that this program is constantly being upgraded in terms of increasing functionality.
O2: There is also an alternative to the above utility - from our user petrows. It can be downloaded in the Market - look there for the key phrase "com.petrows.mtcservice".

Q: They say that there is a place on the board of the radio tape recorder for decoupling the antenna amplifier. Is it possible to "organize" it yourself?
A: Experience is,we read.

Q: Problems with the Torque program and OBD adapter.
A: Read, startingfrom here.

Q: I do not like the graphic design of some applications. Can I independently replace the elementary images that make up the appearance?
A: Yes, you can. Very brief instructionhere. Want details - look for the forum outside of this branch (general questions about Android or something like that).

Q: According to the instructions, I choose the GPS application. I want them to be Google Maps, but they are not in the list of applications. What to do?
A: This happened on very old firmware versions. Now everything is fixed.

Q: How can I replace bootanimation with my own?
O1: Readhere. This post also has a ready-made custom butanimation file. You might like it.
O2: In addition, below in the cap under the spoiler "Butanimation" you will find a link to a large selection of custom butanimations.

Q: Does this GU have the ability to take screenshots (screenshots) without having to install additional programs?
O1: Yes, there is.Heredetails are described.
O2: In new versions of firmware, you can "hang out" in the status bar a special button-icon to instantly take screenshots.

Q: Is it possible to work with PG via ADB via USB cable?
A: You can. But only through the so-called USB / OTG-port, which is not available on all GU models. For those where it is available, this port is usually located on the front panel (perhaps under the cover) and is designed as a mini-USB socket (although there are other options). To transfer this port to the client mode to be able to work with the PG via ADB, you need to go to the "Factory settings" and enter the special password "adbon" instead of the standard password "126". After entering the password and pressing the "OK" button instead of the "factory settings" interface, you will see the pop-up message "ADB is ON". Disable mode - through the password "adboff".

Q: What is the maximum amount of supported memory card (micro SD)?
A: Officially - 32 GB. Nevertheless, there is information about the successful operation of the 64 GB card.Here.

Q: Navitel does not switch skins from day to night and back. What can be wrong?
O1: The answer is readhere.
O2: InstallXposed Framework, and to it - the module "Navitel". And you will be happy.

Q: How to get rid of the shutdown of the GD when the car engine is started, when the key is transferred from the "ignition" position to the "starter" position?
A: The method of treatment is described.here.

Q: "From the factory" on my GU, Android 4.2.2 is installed. Can I install the firmware on it from Android 4.4.2 or 4.4.4?
A: If you are 100% sure that your GG coincides with those discussed in this thread of the forum, then the answer is: Yes.

Q: Can I install on my GU firmware from another platform - for example, my GU on the KGL / HuiFei platform, and I want to install the firmware from KLD / Klyde?
A: The Android components of the firmware (update.img file) are practically compatible with each other. Therefore, you can install a “foreign” firmware, but only for the Andriod part (the only requirement is that the firmware should correspond to your screen resolution).
MCU firmware (mcu.img file) are incompatible with each other - only native firmware can be flashed.

Q: OTA update is not installed. The package starts to download, but the download stops.
A: On the GPS-card (OTA-updates are downloaded to it, there is not enough free space to accommodate the package being downloaded. Either the card is missing or defective.

Recovery (Recovery - emergency OS) / Bootloader (bootloader - preloader)
To date, the following methods are known for entering these modes:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post booroondook # 44580369)
Firmware
ATTENTION!
FIRMWARE FIRMWARE IS A TECHNICAL AND COMPLEX PROCEDURE AND REQUIRES THE AVAILABILITY OF THE OPERATOR OF A DEFINED LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS.
PERFORMING FIRMWARE INDEPENDENTLY, YOU DANGER THE DEVICE RISK OF RETURN-FREE LOSS OF WORKING CAPACITY.
IF YOU DON'T STOP THE ABOVE WARNING, THEN REMEMBER THAT EXECUTING THE FIRMWARE, YOU ACT ON YOUR OWN RISK AND RISK, AND FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH FIRMWARE, THE PERSONALLY PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE PERSONALLY YOU AND YOUR COURSE OF YOURSELF.
FORUM ADMINISTRATION FOR THIS RESPONSIBILITY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE
Regular (factory) firmware
Link to the centralized storage of firmware on Mega.nz
Mirror of the centralized storage on the Yandex disk (Attention:not updated since May 15, 2015)
Pay attention to the firmware index: KGL - for devices HuiFei / KaiGeLe, GS - for devices Hot Audio, KLD - for devices Klyde, RM - for devices RoadMaster. In the "Android" part (update.img), different types of firmware (platforms) are interchangeable with each other, in the MCU part (mcu.img) - absolutely not (although it is easy to reinstall the native mcu.img).
Link to the storage of old firmware versions (Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean)that are removed from the main repository. All questions on this link address deargormiza
Link to a website in Germanywhere the firmware is also stored.
Link to the forum of the manufacturer Joying (platform JY)where also lay out the firmware.

In the laid out sets of some firmware there are two (or more) MCU.IMG files. Different files are designed for different modifications of the head unit.In addition, the MCU firmware as separate image files or archives with such files are also laid out separately in the hierarchy of centralized storage folders.
Please do not ask to post any firmware in the branch that you did not find in the repository. The repository is periodically replenished, and if your "customized" firmware is not there, then it is meaningless to ask for it, because nobody has it,
Custom (converted) firmware
Alternative MCU firmware
IMPORTANT AFTERWARD ACCESS TO ACCESS TO FIRMWARE

We kindly ask you to realize that this is not a technical support service, but just a forum . therefore :
First: No one here owes you anything. Firmware is laid out on a voluntary basis as they are received and links are found on other resources and in this thread
Second: If you did not find the desired firmware for the links above, then no one is to blame
Third: If the link to download firmware is not available, then no one is to blame either
Fourth: If you find a firmware on another resource or in this thread that is missing here, then instead of complaining about its absence, give a working link to it
Instructions
Full firmware
Exists two possible ways device firmware:
  1. Firmware from operating mode
  2. Firmware from recovery mode
Regardless of the method chosen, you first need to place the firmware file (s) (mcu.img and / or update.img) in the root of the microSD card with the FAT or FAT32 file system. The presence of other files on the card that are not related to the firmware is not regulated (but it is still desirable that they do not exist).
Method number 1 (from operating mode): Insert the prepared card into the "GPS-card" slot. A message should appear on the screen about the detection of firmware files on the card and a suggestion to perform the update. If you really intend to update the firmware, select the affirmative option. After that, the device will be automatically rebooted into recovery mode, in which the firmware will be updated. At the end of the process, the device will be automatically rebooted in operating mode. In this case, you may again be asked to update the firmware. This time it is necessary to answer in the negative, and then delete the firmware files from the card (or not to use this card) so that such proposals no longer arise.
Method number 2 (from recovery mode): Load the device in recovery mode (see FAQ, above) with a prepared card inserted in the "GPS-card" slot in advance. Move through the menu, select " update system / mcu image from / sdcard "After that, the firmware will be updated, and the device will remain in recovery mode. You need to reboot it into working mode manually by selecting the menu item" reboot system now ". But before that, it is desirable to remove the firmware card in order to prevent the display of the upgrade offer.

Notes:
  1. the absence of one of the files on the card (mcu.img, update.img) will entail a partial firmware (either Android or MCU, respectively)
  2. Firmware method number 2 when using TWRP-recovery is impossible due to the specificity of the update.img format (this is not the ZIP-archive with which TWRP-recovery works), as well as the impossibility of MCU firmware
Firmware individual images
In some cases, it may be more convenient not to completely flush the GU (with loss of data and user applications), but to flash only individual firmware images. It is allowed to flash separately the boot.img (boot loader), kernel.img (Linux kernel) and recovery.img (emergency boot loader, recovery) images. Instructions givenhere.
Self rebuild firmware
Hardware improvements
The control does not work with the buttons of the steering wheel, the buttons do not learn: we lookhereorhere. You can find out if your device needs this revision.this technique.
Direct control of the sound processor, bypassing the MCU:here. And somethe details.
Hardware control of the LOUD mode and equalizer:here.
Installing the cooling fan and replacing the low-frequency amplifier -here.
Option to connect an external microphone:here.
The experience of restoring GI after "scaling":here.

The ability to turn on the PG when the ACC is off:here.
Installing DigitalCar Brightness Control -here.
A variant of the implementation of the delay of complete shutdown of the PG when the ACC is turned off:read here.
Option to connect an external microphone to the Bluetooth module:here.
Sleep and Shutdown Control:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post # 36316394)
Radio soldering:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post # 36369643)
Improving the performance of USB ports:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post # 36550717)
Nutrition Improvement:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post # 36817798)
Button to move through the recovery menu (for those who do not have the appropriate hardware):Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post kumarai # 37996050)
OTG:Head devices on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post # 37178886)
WiFi antenna upgrade:Head devices on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post # 37683510)
Software improvements and useful programs
Change screen density:hereandhere (screenshot).
Several tweaks:here.
TWRP-recovery:here.
Solving the problem with non-reproduction APE.
Software emulation of pressing hardware buttons and steering wheel buttons:here.
Useful programs "Car Audio Service" and "SDVC GALA":here
Microntek Service App - here:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post # 36816002)
Program for building a script for autoloading services and applications:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post Malaysk # 40843663)
Several useful tools from a respectedMVG-V70 : Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post MVG-V70 # 41212085)
Putting the media player to pause when going to sleep (message in the next branch):Discussion of head devices on the platform RK3188 (Android KK) - Discussion (Post 7floor # 42956795)
Other Utility
Additional passwords at the entrance to the factory settings:Head units on the RK3066 platform (Android JB / KK) (Malaysk Post # 41230176)
Equalizer adjustment:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post kumarai # 40757398)
A collection of screenshots showing the visual differences between the platforms (collected and preparednblx nox): Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post nblx nox # 43900439)
Customized screen clock options (assembled and preparedDuk): Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post Duk # 43926440)
Substitution of the standard “Hands-free” ringtone:Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post Duk # 44129359)
Bootable animation files (butanimation)
ATTENTION: If the animation from the downloaded file is displayed at you "on the side" or with distorted proportions, then open the archive and swap the width and height values ​​in the first line of the file. desc.txt located at the root of the archive. For example, if there is "480 800 15", then replace it with "800 480 15" - that is, change the positions "800" and "480".
FromDreaman_KML: Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post DreaMaN_KML # 34540244)
FromProvocateur: Head units on the platform RK3066 (Android JB / KK) (Post Provocateur # 38804854)
Additional Information
Video demo recovery mode (Youtube)
Another video
And further
Topic discussion of similar deviceson XDA Developers
Differences in MCUs:here
Creating a dump of a working device:here
A selection of information on our GU. Startfrom here
The scheme of interaction between the state modules
Document: Visual differences between GU on different platforms:here
Old (original) content of the first post
guys hello
ordered just such a head for x5 e53 from China.
http: //www.aliexpress...apshot/6023337920.html

Put (40 pin connector from the native into this one).
2 days worked, and then hung on the BMW logo.
Rezet does not help. first, it displays an Android download image, then a screen with a BMW logo comes out, and that’s it.
SCRL button can turn off-turn on the device.
drive back and forth swallows, spits out.
lights from the dimensions lit.

otpisal to the Chinese, speak with their engineers will think what to do and what they feel sorry for ...

Have thoughts what to do to revive the animal?

At the same time, the request is not limited to hints, but to write specifics - a link to the message (or the full text of the information), how to title it, in which section (spoiler) of the header to be placed.
The results of the survey
Type of GU you are using.
Select the option that matches your platform and screen resolution (for the "Other" options, please unsubscribe in the branch)
KGL (HuiFei) 800x480 [184] ** [23.41%]
KLD (Klyde) 800x480 [188] ** [23.92%]
GS 800x480 [70] ** [8.91%]
JY 800x480 [37] ** [4.71%]
KYD 800x480 [9] ** [1.15%]
MX 800x480 [7] ** [0.89%]
RM (Road Master) 800x480 [5] ** [0.64%]
Another 800x480 [38] ** [4.83%]
KGL (HuiFei) 1024x600 [85] ** [10.81%]
KLD (Klyde) 1024x600 [52] ** [6.62%]
GS 1024x600 [4] ** [0.51%]
JY 1024x600 [41] ** [5.22%]
KYD 1024x600 [26] ** [3.31%]
MX 1024x600 [1] ** [0.13%]
RM (Road Master) 1024x600 [0] ** [0%]
Another 1024x600 [39] ** [4.96%]

Post has been editedbooroondook - 21.11.15, 12:36
Reason for editing: data update
Mamay72
Message#42
02.04.14, 09:51
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 8131
Check in: 13.04.10
Oneplus one

s s,
If there is a root, discard the applications from the APP.
Intersuet - music.

--------------------
Phone -Oneplus one16Gb white, Android 9 (Pie). TWRP
Topway for VW Touran, HW ID: 36, Allwinner R16, RedMod
Curator 4
s s
Message#43
02.04.14, 10:10
User
[offline]

Messages 60

http://url.cn/R2Q3Ni

Who does not fumble in Chinese - the left button, the text in the window, save.
Mamay72
Message#44
02.04.14, 10:21
Guru
[offline]

Messages 8131
Oneplus one

s s @ 04/02/2014 11:10*
http://url.cn/R2Q3Ni

Is this the firmware?
I have a radio with 4.1. I will not get .apk music.
The player is interesting there with spectrum analyzer. I want to try on 4.1, it will suddenly go ...

--------------------
Curator 4
toologic
Message#45
02.04.14, 11:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1032
Check in: 25.04.13
Meizu m3

Mamay72 @ 04/02/2014, 11:21*
I have a radio with 4.1. I will not get .apk music.

s s @ 04/02/2014 11:10*

Put it in a normal place - I will analyze the firmware ... on composite ones :) I do not know hows_sswinging - I don’t open my url, either from work or from home. Maybe he shakes in Blagoveshchensk :)

Here is a link to the disassembled system.imgfrom last firmware

Post has been editedtoologic - 02.04.14, 12:26

--------------------
Disadvantages can be eliminated, but where to bury the discontented?

Newsmy CarPad IIs (NU3001- xdAuto 1.1.6b4)
s s
Message#46
02.04.14, 12:25
User
[offline]

Messages 60

yes no ... in Balashikha.
I'll do it right now
Mamay72
Message#47
02.04.14, 12:26
Guru
[offline]

Messages 8131
Oneplus one

I will disassemble the firmware ... into components

I will be grateful.

--------------------
Curator 4
s s
Message#48
02.04.14, 12:30
User
[offline]

Messages 60

http://files.mail.ru/9…B448A690AED41E1AE04C26

Posted on 04/02/2014 12:30:

Mamai, give step by step instructions - do it.
I'm not strong ...
toologic
Message#49
02.04.14, 12:37
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1032
Meizu m3

s s @ 04/02/2014, 13:25*
I'll do it right now

I posted the previous version of system.img above. You also have the oem.img partition in the firmware. There are several applications (navigation and something else) - do you want to post it? This is how I understand the analogue preinstall (preinstall)

Attached fileoem.tar(31.87 MB)

composition:
AirPin (PRO) .apk
AirPlayer.apk
birdwallpaper.apk
bluetoothobd.apk
iOnRoad.apk

Post has been editedtoologic - 02.04.14, 12:58

--------------------

s s
Message#50
02.04.14, 12:45
User
[offline]

Messages 60

want of course.

In the Word file installation instructions. and it is different from the previous one. Now you need once without a flash drive with 3 points and then inserting a flash drive, from the second point to flash.
I will try in the evening.
toologic
Message#51
02.04.14, 12:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1032
Meizu m3

Mamai72,

Do you have a processor on the GU (MStar or Telechips)?

Bear in mind that all application applications from this firmware are tied to specific for this proca (Rocchip 3066) libraries that the Chinese specifically wrote for it (lib .... so)
they also use java libraries (android.microntek .....) which you may not have. And even if they will be - 100% will not fit or assembled under different versions of ROM.

This I mean that do not flatter too much.

--------------------

Mamay72
Message#52
02.04.14, 15:49
Guru
[offline]

Messages 8131
Oneplus one

s s @ 04/02/2014 1:30*
Mamai, give step by step instructions - do it.
I'm not strong ...

Would have known ... he did.

Posted 04/02/2014, 15:49:

I posted the previous version of system.img above. You also have the oem.img partition in the firmware. There are several applications (navigation and something else) - do you want to post it? This is how I understand the analogue preinstall (preinstall)

oem.tar (31.87 MB)

composition:
AirPin (PRO) .apk
AirPlayer.apk
birdwallpaper.apk
bluetoothobd.apk
iOnRoad.apk

Post edited

Thank. In the evening I will look, then this.

--------------------
Curator 4
toologic
Message#53
02.04.14, 17:36
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1032
Meizu m3

Well, let's quickly tell.

1. For firmware for the rockchip RK3xxx processor, download the following prog (by the way, our demarcator)rkxxx_Firmware_tools
2. Unpack the archive with the firmware (from the Chinese) and extract update.img from it
3. Run the program from p.1
3.1 in the first mode of the program (Select Image) - we indicate to it our file update.img
3.2 went unpacking (in the directory / temp - created automatically in the installation location of the program)
3.3. After unpacking, we will get configuration (configuration) firmware files (to be able to assemble it back) and partition (partition) images - boot, recovery, system, well, etc.
3.4 In the program, additional modes are opened - “Extract (extract) System” and “Disassemble Boot” - click on the first and second.

As a result, in the / temp subdirectory we get the directories / Image (with all images of partitions), / system (completely disassembled) and / boot (also disassembled)

With the oem image is more difficult - you need to install ubuntu on a virtual machine and mount this image there to look at it "inside" :)

Something like this.

s_syour last question and the new one are the same in essence ... maybe there is a difference in the firmware script itself - the content of the rest is identical.

Post has been editedtoologic - 02.04.14, 17:37

--------------------

Mamay72
Message#54
02.04.14, 20:13
Guru
[offline]

Messages 8131
Oneplus one

Do you have a processor on the GU (MStar or Telechips)?

Mstar cedric 3

--------------------
Curator 4
Mamay72
Message#55
02.04.14, 21:22
Guru
[offline]

Messages 8131
Oneplus one

Here is a link to the disassembled system.img from the previous firmware

I took the player from there. And it launched on Android 4.1. I am glad.

--------------------
Curator 4
s s
Message#56
02.04.14, 21:30
User
[offline]

Messages 60

I reshuffled in a new way.
the buttons are in place !!!

DVD and sound is cut off when you turn on the dimensions.

also writes that the Yandex navigator is not intended for this device.

... and, oddly enough, the sound has become significantly better.
Timka740
Message#57
02.04.14, 21:30
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 694
Check in: 15.02.07

Mamai72,
Staff changed? Or installed? What are the advantages with our standard suck? Have a random replay of all files?
Mamay72
Message#58
03.04.14, 06:12
Guru
[offline]

Messages 8131
Oneplus one

Timka740 @ 04/02/2014, 10:30 PM*
Staff changed? Or installed? What are the advantages with our standard suck? Have a random replay of all files?

So far, just put it.
Does not see external media. Only iNand. Path / mnt / sdcard / Understand. He probably has a different path to the map, not like 4.1. therefore does not see.

Owners 4.2 - write how you call external media, and what path to them.

Attached fileMTCMusic.apk(687.2 KB)
Here you can try.

Post has been editedMamay72 - 03.04.14, 08:00

--------------------
Curator 4
toologic
Message#59
03.04.14, 12:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1032
Meizu m3

Mamai72,

That's where he's looking ...
package com.microntek.music;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.content.BroadcastReceiver;
import java.util.ArrayList;

public class MusicSearch extends Activity
{
private static final String BOOTBCHECK = "com.microntek.bootcheck";
private static final String] DevPath = {"/ mnt / sdcard", "/ mnt / external_sd", "/ mnt / external_sd2", "/ mnt / usb_storage", "/ mnt / usb_storage2"};
private LinearLayout AddAllmedia;
private final int] Dev_listname = {2131165196, 2131165197, 2131165198, 2131165199, 2131165200};
private BroadcastReceiver MTCBootReceiver = new BroadcastReceiver ()
{
public void onReceive (Context paramAnonymousContext, Intent paramAnonymousIntent)
{
if (! paramAnonymousIntent.getStringExtra ("class"). equals ("com.mircontek.music"))
finish ();
}
};

--------------------

Mamay72
Message#60
03.04.14, 13:42
Guru
[offline]

Messages 8131
Oneplus one

toologic,
So my assumptions are true. : D On 4.1 is called USB and USB1 like .... Not good at programming.
I will throw off a player with 4.1 you will help?
Attached filecom.tw.music_a41e.apk(370.28 KB)

Post has been editedMamay72 - 03.04.14, 13:56

--------------------
Curator 4
toologic
Message#61
03.04.14, 15:30
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1032
Meizu m3

Mamay72 @ 04/03/2014, 14:42*
I will throw off a player with 4.1 you will help?

And with what help? Simple java decompiling does not involve building it back into the application. And your com.tw.music code is subjected to "minification" before compilation (if you are familiar with such from javascript, this is when user variables and classes are replaced with simple letters - a, b, c, d, e, f, g, v - there the devil himself will break his head ... something like that
private void d ()
{
q = new o ("SD", 1, 0);
File] arrayOfFile1 = new File ("/ mnt / sd"). ListFiles (new f (this));
int i = arrayOfFile1.length;
for (int j = 0; j<i; j ++) {
a (arrayOfFile1 [j] .getAbsolutePath ());
}
r = new o ("USB", 2, 0);
File] arrayOfFile2 = new File ("/ mnt / usb"). ListFiles (new h (this));
int k = arrayOfFile2.length;
for (int m = 0; m<k; m ++) {
b (arrayOfFile2 [m] .getAbsolutePath ());
}
s = new o ("iNand", 3, 0);
a (s, "/ mnt / sdcard / iNand");
t = p.T;
if (t.H == 0)
{
if (y.size ()<= 0) {
break label282;
}
t = ((o) y.get (0));
if (t.H == 0) {
if (z.size ()<= 0) {
break label293;
}
}
}
label282:
label293:
for (t = ((o) z.get (0)) ;; t = r)
{
if (t.H == 0)
{
t = s;
if (t.H == 0) {
t = p.T;
}
}
return;
t = q;
break;
}
}

Both the one and the other ships must see by usb-shki code.

Post has been editedtoologic - 03.04.14, 15:35

--------------------

1025 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 21:26