Huawei HG8245 - Discussion | Discussion of routers HG8245, HG8245H and HG8245T

Rep: (1959)
Huawei HG8245- Discussion

Attached Image

Description
    Echo Life HG8245 (And its sub-models:. H, T, etc.) - is an optical network terminal (ONT) in the internal execution Huawei FTTH solution, which serves as a multifunctional home network gateway. With GPON technology provides ultra-broadband access for home users and small offices (SOHO). HG8245 provides two ports of the POTS, four Ethernet-port GE / FE-type auto-negotiation and one port Wi Fi and is characterized by high-performance routing capabilities to provide improved performance with VoIP services, the Internet and HD-video.

Opportunities
  • Port: 2POTS + 4GE + 1USB + WiFi.
  • Plug-and-play (PnP): Internet, IPTV and VoIP services can be implemented in one click on the NMS and do not require local configuration.
  • Remote diagnostics: Remote fault localization is implemented by testing POTS ports on a line loop and simulating calls and dial-up connections initiated by the NMS.
  • High-Speed ​​Routing: Routing at the GE line speed in a bridge connection scenario and at 900 Mbps in a NAT script.
  • Eco-friendly energy saving technology: Energy savings are 25% using a highly integrated chipset based system (SOC) solution, in which one chip is integrated with PON, voice, gateway and LSW modules.

Firmware
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 30.01.20, 14:24
Reason for editing: HG8245H - Multicast (IPTV), Bridge, Mikrotik - problems too tricky ideas

Rep: (66)
* 777ken,

130 went to kind HG8245H

HG8245HV300R015C10SPC130
Huawei HG8245 - Discussion (Post spy999 # 45714320)

Post has been editedSokol2007 - 03.01.16, 20:08

Rep: (58)
MihayloK @ 01/03/2016, 22:22*
I go to my throwing on a website.

Cache and cookies to start cleaning it.

Pongonyal 8245 205 firmware day after the double two. It seems everything works fine. ;) You can bet. Fasting for those who doubt. : Rolleyes:

Rep: (0)
Sokol2007 @ 03.01.2016, 20:45*
Screens where? What kind of site?

Attached Image

In a tab to see the IDEA-PC which is stopping you?

Attached Image

Which ISP?

Rostelecom.

Rep: (23)
Sokol2007
Me to roll back should be little if anything.

* MihayloK,
Piece of iron is controlled by the provider. Redirects you to the website Rostelecom Kaliningrad I understandhttp://baltnet.ru/.Customize it can only remotely provider. Redirect registered in config glands, as far as I remember there is such a clause.

Post has been editedSokol2007 - 03.01.16, 20:22

I do it?
Turning off of optics terminal, make hard reset button on the device, connect optics. We are waiting for 2-3 minutes if the provider operates the terminal until it is reconfigured. Well, then we go look what happened. If the configuration has not arrived, customizable pens.

Or something advise?

* MihayloK,
I wrote all of the above. What the IDEA-PC on your network need to ask your tech. support Rostelecom. Only they can configure and manage the terminal. Full reset terminal to nothing lead. Again will fill configuration and the same will be redirected to their website. Alternatively place the terminal in the bridge forces the maintenance mode, connect to the terminal of the router and it lifted up PPPOE and customize the grid.

Post has been editedSokol2007 - 03.01.16, 21:37

Rep: (69)
Show you how to sew this beast?

Attached Image

Login below telecomadmin:
Attached Image

Tried to go through the telnet, the login is entered, and the password does not enter ....

the router is connected to the PC via cable + 3 smartphone was connected via vayfay. Everything worked well. Reconnecting with the tablet, runs 10-15 minutes Internet vanishes not only on the plate but also on the PC and vayfay respectively, after a while connected, but 10-15 minutes and takes off again, if you do not include the tablet vayfay everything works well, nothing flies.

Router Huawei HG8245. Tablet asus zenpad c 7.0.

Comrades tell me how to turn on HG8245H (V3R015C00S003) DLNA dig on a menu can not find the tab "media sharing" Surely you need to flash. Super does not change your password now :(

_sergioto_
Login and password for telecomadmin what? Only to flash a firmware menus other byla.Stranno there and are not under the root telecomadmin tools.

777ken @ 04.01.2016, 20:09*
Login and password for telecomadmin what? Only to flash a firmware menus other byla.Stranno there and are not under the root telecomadmin tools.

This is such a chip in Russian if you come)

I figured out and sew. It had to be translated from Russian into English and at the entrance through telecomadmin get full access.
Attached Image

Now another problem. I am downloading a configuration to change the password on telecomadmin, and he was there in an encrypted form. How to decrypt it, or rather, how to get a new one, insert your password in an encrypted form? Rename telecomadmin in admin happened, and here is how to change the password?

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 16.01.16, 15:31
Reason for editing: Remove image

Rep: (1213)
_sergioto_ @ 04.01.2016, 22:31*
Here's how to change your password?
Put the correct password to the root user, download the configuration, decrypt it, and then the encrypted password to the root user to replace the password for the root user, back to encrypt configuration and restore in the admin area.

svm

And I myself did not think how to change your password, everything turned out: yes2:

svm @ 04.01.2016, 21:06*
Put the correct password to the root user, download the configuration, decrypt it, and then the encrypted password to the root user to replace the password for the root user, back to encrypt configuration and restore in the admin area.

Yeah, I had to guess) do not need to decrypt and encrypt at me, configuration merges into the normal form directly from the menu. Everything turned out, did uchetku Super User with your username and password, ATP: thank_you:

Post has been edited_sergioto_ - 04.01.16, 22:00

Rep: (15)
offtop
Sokol2007 @ 03.01.2016, 20:18*
Redirects you to the website Rostelecom Kaliningrad I understandhttp://baltnet.ru/.Customize it can only remotely provider. Redirect registered in config glands, as far as I remember there is such a clause.

And not ashamed Rostelecom violate RFC?

Post has been editedwillapsium - 05.01.16, 12:35

Rep: (10)
I have a kettle in the affairs of the router's settings. The question is. I have a LAN for 5 computers. Some of them - WiFi. In addition there are a few more smarts under WiFi. I used to have stood Dir-620 and I quietly asked in its settings match IP-MAC, to all companies put automatic IP and no problems with the IP has never been.

Now put the subject in such settings, it is not found (maybe "is not in the eyes"). And now, in different computers in a network is chaotic change of IP address (if fixed at scoring dektopah smart "churning" IP settings on all the others) that affects the forwarding, and on the possibilities of games, etc. And if the forward connected smarts, there are just a conflict with dektopami.

Whether and how all the same set up matching the IP addresses and MAC addresses ???

Post has been editedDroz - 05.01.16, 13:05

Rep: (58)
DroZ @ 05.01.2016, 13:02*
matching IP addresses and MAC addresses

This is called Static DHCP. The piece of iron is not. But you can disable DHCP and manually distribute addresses his glands and will always know the compliance MAC-IP - a sign to make is not a problem - 5 piece of iron is not too much - I have more and everything is still done. Once I made and forgotten.

Rep: (10)
smarty8 @ 05.01.2016, 17:37*
But you can disable DHCP and manually distribute addresses their glands

So the fact of the matter is that in the smart I can not set a static IP - there is no such setting. And we have 5 smarts in an apartment. Yes, guests are connected. If the computers are turned off, and I go into a smart WiFi, it is that it takes IP local computer. After logging on to the computer. IP conflict occurs. And even if you set an IP avtoprisvoenie computer, then it is set another IP forwarding and strays (for instance stops working Flylink ++, internal Radmin). In general - darkness. Each time it is necessary to reconfigure the program.
On the Dir-620, I tied the IP-MAC for computers (and Lan, and WiFi), and smart, and there are no conflicts and no problems: the router is all appropriated their addresses, and the guests gave unprescribed the router ...

Post has been editedDroz - 05.01.16, 15:34

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/28/20, 05:54