> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Universal Root | obtaining ROOT privileges

Rep: (4658)
Universal root
Version: 1.6.9

Last update of the program in the header:21.05.2014

Attached Image

Additional screenshots (MOU)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Getting ROOT-privilege unconventional ways

Description:
Tired of annoying ads?
You can not beat the game?
Feel like in a cage, using his phone?

Root will get with this application and get hold full control over your device! This software offers a variety of non-standard ways of getting Root, which indicates a high percentage of hacking on many devices

If you want to return the warranty period (delete Root), you just need to remove the installed apk and all the privileges and rights would be returned to its original place.

Together with the application is one of Root permits administrators: KingUser, SuperSU, DianxinosSU etc

VIDEO application on Lg L5 2Duos (4.1.2)

Android required: 2.2+
Russian interface: No (EN c CN)
Developer: null pointer
E-mail: [email protected]

Download:

Version: 1.6.9 (with SuperSU 1.99)
Attached fileUniversal_Root_V1.6.9_en (SuperSU_1.99) .apk(3.32 MB)

Version: 1.6.9 (with KingUser)
Attached fileUniversal_Root_V1.6.9_en (kinguser) .apk(2.82 MB)

Version: 1.6.7 (with DiaxinosSU)
Attached fileUniversal_Root_v1.6.7_en (Dianxinos_SUen) .apk(3.35 MB)

Fashion (RUS)

Attached filehack_root.sign.apk(2.14 MB)
- The standard version of the program

Attached filehack_root.sign.SuperSu.1.93.apk(2.88 MB)
- Version of the program with sewn SuperSU 1.93

Attached filehack_root.sign.SuperSU.PRO.1.91.apk(2.93 MB)
- Version of the program with sewn SuperSU_PRO 1.91

The author of the topic, the site, the developer does not bear any responsibility for any damage resulting from the receipt of Root on your device. You do everything at your own peril and risk!

Good luck!

Did not work out? Try these:

Past versions

[*]Be polite, thank the one who responded and helped you, in accordance with section 5Forum Rules- that is, clickingplus (+)next to his reputation (if you do not have 15 posts yet, send thanks via the "complaint" button). Refrain from posts-Respect ("this is what we need! Thanks!") And messages like "catch the plus sign" - they are prohibited as offtopic.

Post has been editedmaksnogin - 22.05.15, 17:47
Reason for editing: redesigned cap, added to the original

Rep: (417)
forest @ 03/21/2014, 21:34*
Please note that you need to download the compilation, which meets your requirements!

Add a cap differences of each APK file.

Rep: (16)
Nanominer they differ in that when rutirovanii 1 version fixes SuperSU US Version 2 version fixes SuperSU 1.93 withsavagemessiahzine.com3 sets SuperSU 1.91 PRO versionsavagemessiahzine.com.!

Rep: (38)
Dear author, please describe the detailed process of obtaining ROOT this application.
My attempts ends, the app provides constantly the same, network link failure, please check

Rep: (1469)
Sony Xperia Tipo like something happened although the program uses the rules do not ask for permission, but adFree and root Booter work and disappeared advertising. I put more additional Super User but the sense of it is not

Works 100% Now put the Root Explorer and removed from Twitter and Facebook, restart the phone and these applications are not found in the list of more established.

Rep: (5)
Samsung gt2 10.1 p5110 firmware 4.2.2- network link failure, please check.I what's next?

Rep: (17)
Samsung GT-S7262 Android 4.1.2, so it; network link failure, please check.

Author please describe in detail how to get root-right of this programe, I tried them all but that does not got.

Rep: (2)
I have the same problem, Ruth received. All stops on the page that says network link failure, please check
Phone HTC Sensation Z710e (Android 4.0.3)
Have any suggestions?

Here is an example. And when you press the following licensing integral wall in this case there is an inscription about which you write, network link ...
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedvadeus - 22.03.14, 11:37
Reason for editing: Screenshots in the spoiler!

Rep: (147)
Ruth got on Sony Xperia J / Android 4.0.4!
Framarut could not rutanut, and this on the right!
Smart program!

Here I too suddenly from this program such as on Sony locked bootloader but it happened

Rep: (38)
All day trying to get Root, throughout the day, but the same thing. Does not work

Rep: (147)
Killov1982, At what stage does not work then?
Multirut harvest, waiting for the process is finished, you press cancel, the device reboots and rejoice.

Rep: (671)
Programmu.Vydaot tried this at the end of the inscription process: "We do not recommend the other ROOT program together with this" .But I have no other Ruth programs.
What does not work nichego.Zhalko that there are still no detailed manual .. (((

Post has been editedslawutich - 22.03.14, 13:23

Rep: (3)
slawutich
the same thing ... Ruth programa associated with the cloud ... and then do something vse..che

Virsetti @ 22.3.2014, 14:10*
Killov1982, At what stage does not work then?
Multirut harvest, waiting for the process is finished, you press cancel, the device reboots and rejoice.

When you press the "cancel" - you interrupt the entire process (ie it turns out you thought better of getting the right Ruth.) .Chem enjoy it ??
Not just might samsungi will not be friends with this prog? ...

Post has been editedslawutich - 22.03.14, 13:50

ssv56,
in fact of the matter ..chto to plate "Ruth received" does not reach case.

So someone will say how to use this prog?
When you first start the inscription hanging on the screen in the frame: "Get root esch raz.Na this phone may already be ROOT rights"
Damn !!! Nope I have no rights to rut.Esli were, what for me is your program? !!!
Click on multi Ruth and nichego.Vernee what I described above post ....
TibiDoh fuck! And I was so happy that finally I can get root privileges. )))

slawutich
you do not ponyal..on presses "cancel" on the top of the pozhertvovaniya..no nadpis..rut received !!!!

Not recommended ROOT other programs with this ... Ruth programa associated with cloud ..
IMHO ... what the prog is also associated with the cloud and does not make rut..naprimer service oblako..ya its disabled but still not stavitsya..esche when only run and push the zamok..poyavlyaetsya inscription vnizu..internet connection and the memory card must be otklyucheny..vytaschil kartu..inet otklyuchil..vse ravno..dannaya programa associated with cloud ... IMHO vyshe..kaya the prog is also included and works with oblakom.KAKAYa?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/04/20, 17:10