> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Star N3 + - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "

Rep: (285)
DiscussionStar N3 +
PictureStar Note 3 N3 +, Clone SGS Note 3
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
A photo
Attached Image
Instructions
Instructions for setting the sound in the engineering menu
Polls archive
Attached Image

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 14:54
Reason for editing: firmware

Rep: (75)
Owners, share impressions.

Post has been editedMiklemurkok - 22.03.14, 00:31
Reason for editing: thinking

Miklemurkok @ 03/22/2014, 01:29*
Owners, share impressions.

The device in its price category and characteristics just great.
Grade pleased (flip case, extra battery, film) except perhaps the headset.
The screen is juicy, HD resolution at 5.7 size is quite enough pixels are not visible. The built-in software is quite satisfactory, the stock firmware is multilingual + there is no purely Chinese software. Operatives 2GB + 16GB built-in, percent at height, the device pulls almost any software without visible brakes into games I’m not a fan of, but I think most powerful games with strong 3D graphics will pull.
Immediately after the purchase, I received the root, installed the CWM custom recovery and made a backup of the stock firmware (just in case) the device was quite flexible in terms of porting the firmware (now there are a lot of devices with similar characteristics, so I don’t need to use custom firmware)

Of the minuses: this is of course the battery (there are no declared 3200mAh in it) weighs 44g according to the neophy. Statistics is somewhere 2000-2200mAh. Fast battery consumption at full load (surfing the network, playing) one thing pleases there is a second battery. Headset (directly into the furnace)
The rest of the device is quite satisfied for everyday use that the doctor ordered. IMHO

Nashol small video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWmwsgxhq08

Post has been editedfire300 - 22.03.14, 13:57
Reason for editing: link video link

Rep: (743)
fire300,
Thank you very much for the very useful information, DVR and Ruth!
I also made myself Modrekaveri and backup this instruction, thank you very much!
It would be necessary to add all this to the topic header!

P.S. Honored plus sign set!

Rep: (3)
Tested Goophone N3 android 4.3. The principle is smart, but there are many but:
- does not work auto-rotate the screen;
- playmarket does not work;
- The photo is worse than the stock.
I use the MIUI V5 port with the ZOPO ZP998, while I like it, it costs about a week
Who knows how to increase the section for installing the program, and where you can buy a high-capacity battery
And since the phone is good, but still damp.

PORT SGS4 4.2.2
Everything works, as in the drain, all features. The kernel is repacked, init.d support is enabled, and tweaks are added accordingly to optimize system performance and battery charge. In general, we will test.
Linkhttp://yadi.sk/d/0H4AiA3CL9axo

Post has been editedMiklemurkok - 24.03.14, 23:57

Rep: (8)
Everything works, as in stock, all features.

Wifi does not work = in the shutter it turns on, and in the settings the button is inactive
how to fix?

Everything works for me. Before setting the week I brought it to mind. It does not fix only the display of contacts in the dialer, but this is a cant of Chinese, I did not finish it. If it is critical, it is solved by installing a third-party dialer. Recover from Fire300, it clearly formats the system. Try again to make a wipe and flash it.

Try again to make a wipe and flash it.

was re-forwarded and more than once - mod.rekaveri from Fire300
on the Chin forum the same issue from another user
I speak not for the sake of pretense but to solve this issue.

Post has been editedgodman2 - 25.03.14, 18:24

I apologize wildly, but it can be seen when pouring onto the disc, the prosh has painted. I resizedhttp://yadi.sk/d/0DcjOy4hLCRVC, now I will download and check it out. Probably in the future I need to check the correctness of the fill myself.
In general, flooded, downloaded the link, installed, everything works.

Post has been editedMiklemurkok - 25.03.14, 19:59

Miklemurkok,
Everything works, as in stock, all features

I caught today a cyclic reboot and heating of the device (after closing the flip(read at work)), the reason did not find out, the reboot helped.

Test and write reviews. As it seems to me, the charge holds longer.

Post has been editedMiklemurkok - 25.03.14, 21:34

Regarding the rebut. I had the same thing. It turned out incompatibility with the Lenovian program for controlling the battery charge. I deleted it and everything was fixed. Another thing is that the gravibox is a buggy body. In general, you need to watch. something like that may be buggy. Well, something like this.

The fact is that I ask for sewn

Perhaps you need to ride without tweaks?

I tested it first, everything was ok. Well, if you want to delete the init.d folder in system \ ect and check.

I tested it first, everything was ok. Well, if you want to delete the init.d folder in system \ ect and check.

Yes, of course, but first tomorrow I will spend the day on the second (corrected) link to the firmware

By the way, I fixed your mod GoPhone N3 +, everything works, well, except for fixing the contacts. The Chinese didn’t finish what they did. So where do you put it, or do you need to reset it? The work is yours.

So where to put it, or you lose? The work is yours.

Yes, without distinction, the basis is always google and china, and it is portable 20 minutes(then a test of days 5 and a way into the world without a twinge of conscience and without shame)

Miklemurkok @ 03.26.2014, 00:10*
I apologize wildly, but it can be seen when pouring onto the disc

I downloaded a new link, installed WiFi, I will work, I will continue to test
thank

Rep: (23)
Greetings

Can someone help find stock firmware for FT? Google, alas, did not help

I can lay out my backup. Recently I was stitching them, everything is ok.

Post has been editedMiklemurkok - 27.03.14, 23:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19 05:58