iPhone4HackiCloud | [IPhone 4] Unlock iPhone 4, even when the freezing iCloud

Rep: (40)
>iPhone SHH >iPhoneHACKiCloud

You use this software at your own risk, be careful!
Before any actions make backup

Attached Image

Title: iPhone4 Hack iCloud
Version: 1.0b
Creator: "iOS Soft Dev Pack"
Modernization: Forum Membersavagemessiahzine.com, gotical

Description: Program to unlock iPhone 4, even when the account is locked iCloud.
Instructions for using this software
1. Activate iPhone 4 - This is necessary for those who have the device blocked by icloud ohms.
Click on the next from top to bottom and your device is unlocked (the network does not catch, PS almost reached the working sim, for a few seconds the iCloud responsible for changing the files is flat (Works on unlocked from the sim card)
2. You do not need system settings.
3. and 4. It is necessary to get a jailback on ios7.1
5. This is to install in your iPhone DEB application
6.Sync with iPhone and PC without iTunes
Everything works 100% on iPhone 4 - at 4S 10%, on the rest it does not work

Required: iPhone 4. Windows PC and USB
Additionally: Java installed

jail : Not required
iOS: Any
Download: iPhoneHackicloud.exe

PS: The program is packed with 7zip in a self-deploying archive and forgive me for writing with errors.

Remember!
This program and your actions violate the rules of Apple

Attached fileiPhoneHACKiCloud.exe(125.72 MB)

Post has been editedgotical - 14.05.14, 13:33
Reason for editing: Added instruction

Rep: (95)
tied jail ... but how does he break aikloud?

tied jail ... but how does he break aikloud?

Rather, it does not break, but bypasses.

Posted on 03/19/2014 23:10:

Please post a link !!!

Laid out

Rep: (1618)
gotical,
You will forgive me of course, but personally I just can’t understand why you are giving out someone else’s programs that you didn’t develop for your own? If the application is useful, then putting it here with detailed instructions for it, and preferably screenshots, users will be grateful to you as well. It’s not good for yourself to sign other people's works!
And at the end of the day, make your heading fine: check spelling, add detailed instructions with screenshots, etc.

PS: This is a development Smolk - iOS Soft Dev Pack - in the same place it is described in detail what and how!

Post has been editedAlpha dog - 19.03.14, 23:15

bypasses what? icloud ?? And what for the hidden functions of A4? and how to put sidia without jail? And what kind of jail?

I read everything on the authors forum ... nonsense.

Post has been editedchebnc - 19.03.14, 23:18

You will forgive me of course, but personally I just can’t understand why you are giving out someone else’s programs that you didn’t develop for your own? If the application is useful, then putting it here with detailed instructions for it, and preferably screenshots, users will be grateful to you as well. It’s not good for yourself to sign other people's works!
And at the end of the day, make your heading fine: check spelling, add detailed instructions with screenshots, etc.

PS: This is the development of Smolk -http://forum.i-ekb.ru/index.php?showtopic=6013- in the same place it is described in detail what and how!

Read after the phrase "Developers" and read which program is taken as a basis?
and you will see the data (link) that you just posted. Please read carefully.

chebnc
Above in my post there is a link, there is a small amount of information that yes and how, from the author of the program (this!)

Above in my post there is a link, there is a small amount of information that yes and how, from the author of the program (this!)

Once again, read carefully, the developer of "iOS Soft Dev Pack" And I upgraded. In the author you will see. And everything is written in the program. What and how. And in the prog it is written that the program "iOS Soft Dev Pack" was taken as the basis

Posted on 03/19/2014, 23:24:

And especially for the gifted, added "Modernization:"

gotical,
And what have you modernized? Rebuilt into another shell and added the logo of the site? I tell you once again - do not attribute yourself to someone else, it will come to you sideways, believe me!

Posted on 03/19/2014, 11:26 PM:

And especially for the gifted, added "Modernization:"

And here you provoke a conflict! If you continue in the same spirit, you will have to resort toForum Rules.

Description: Program to unlock iPhone 4 even whenblocked iCloud account. - is it tested ??

chebnc
By whom? The author of the topic simply duplicates applications from the Internet and that's it!

And what have you modernized? Rebuilt into another shell and added the logo of the site? I tell you once again - do not attribute yourself to someone else, it will come to you sideways, believe me!

A list of changes can be found in the program.
Even though you have a high turnip, read first and then insult.
I said or wrote that I was from scratch or mashtabno processed? There it is clearly written that the program was taken as the basis and the author of the program taken as the basis and it was written that I changed!
At the end of this discussion with you.

just confused ... a bold statement ... I, as a service master, even became funny ... interesting.

iPhone 4 Hacktivate Tool
If your iPhone 4 is locked to an operator or apple id, then this section will help to make an iPod out of the phone.

This is the authors in the first principle ... and then bypassing icloud servers ...

Post has been editedchebnc - 19.03.14, 23:31

gotical,
In the topic header -iPhone SHHstill listed"Requires: iPhone, iPod or iPad"and which ones ??? not specified, although you were told -iPhone SHH (Post # 30170559)but the cap has not been corrected. What does it say, but that is not laid out proven material. Bet, but I warned -You use this software at your own risk, be careful!

just confused ... a bold statement ... I, as a service master, even became funny ... interesting.

This program bypasses iCloud protection, but iCloud does not hack

Even though you have a high turnip, read first and then insult.

Here you are wrong! Where did I insult you? I tell you how it is, and you disagree, although you understand that you are wrong.
"Turnip" is my nothing to do with ranks too, I just want to know, as the same ordinary user, what, why, and why! But you do not give a detailed answer! Did you personally use this software?

How does it look in practice? You forgot your password and a letter does not come to the mail, and you need to disable Find iPhone ... what can this feature do?

Here you are wrong! Where did I insult you? I tell you how it is, and you disagree, although you understand that you are wrong.
"Turnip" is my nothing to do with ranks too, I just want to know, as the same ordinary user, what, why, and why! But you do not give a detailed answer! Did you personally use this software?

Yes used. It works fine for me except for one solution I did not find. Jepak takes my iPhone to a permanent reboot. And over this problem right now, I fight. Even though I ended the discussion with you.

And insults in the sense that you called me a thief. Although it is written here and in the program and here what program is taken as a basis and the author and it is written that I changed

Oh, sorry, I forgot to write in the prog that the design has worsened a little bit, in the next revision, when I find the jepack solution, I'll add it!

Posted on 03/19/2014, 11:44 PM:

How does it look in practice? You forgot your password and a letter does not come to the mail, and you need to disable Find iPhone ... what can this feature do?

It does not disable "Find iPhone". Just after this program, the phone becomes like a new one and you need to drive in a new account, etc. but when you reflash, the “Find an iPhone” will pop up again and after this program the sim will not work. (Additional information is in the link that laid out Alpha Dog "

Rep: (0)
iPod can be made without this program. Call still will not work?

Rep: (1)
Hacking on iphone 4 ios 7.1 will pass?

Rep: (12)
So many years on this forum and in the first I see such a hat! No information, methods are described, etc. : blink:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 2:37