16 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> HP ElitePad 1000 G2 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Win 8.1x64 | WUXGA10.1 '' | Atom 1.6Ghz | 4Gb | 128Gb
Void-z7
Message#1
18.03.14, 15:14
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 74
Check in: 01.10.10
Coolpad halo

DiscussionHP ElitePad 1000 G2
Description |Discussion | FAQ | Buying and Accessories| Marriage
Windows 8-8.1 | Windows 10 | Windows RT and software | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail | Windows 7 | Ubuntu linux | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Finally, a tablet based on the Windows Pro 8.1 64 operating system came out, having all the necessary functionality, and at the same time having no competitors in terms of the totality of characteristics. Less than a month left before sales. Must be in the set of any geek;)

Description and characteristics of the device
  • Screen:25.65 cm (10.1 ") diagonal, WXGA UWVA (1900 x 1200), multi-touch capacitive screen with a digital converter, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 technology with spot-proof coating
  • CPU:Intel® Atom® Z3795 (1.6 GHz, up to 2.39 GHz using Intel Burst technology, 2 MB of cache, 4 cores
  • RAM:4 GB LPDDR3 SDRAM, 1067 MHz
  • Graphics adapter:Intel HD Graphics Integrated Adapter
  • Inner memory:eMMC SSD, 64 GB or eMMC SSD, 128 GB, expansion is possible due to the slot for memory cards of the format MicroSDXC, memory cards up to 2TB are supported
  • Cameras:Front camera 2.1 MP, 1080p; 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash
  • Wireless technology:for all 3G and 4g modules SIM card format - Micro SIM
    • Broadcom 801.11a / b / g / n combined module (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.0
    • HP hs3110 HSPA + Mobile Broadband Module
    • HP lt4111 LTE / EV-DO / HSPA + Gobi 4G module
    • HP lt4112 LTE / HSPA + Gobi 4G module
    • Broadcom 43241 802.11 a / b / g / n WiFi module (2x2) + BT 4 LE SDIO
    • Miracast
    • Intel WiDi Software

• Security:
    • Firmware TPM * (default), hardware TPM (v1.2)
    • Near Field Communication with Secure Element

• GPS:Depending on the wireless module, there is evidence in the additional information in the PDF file.
  • Digitizer:HP Executive Tablet Pen G2 - Not Included
  • Expansion ports:There is no clean USB port here, there is a proprietary port (system) in which various port extenders are connected. More in accessories
  • Sensors:
    • accelerometer
    • eCompass
    • gyroscope
    • ambient light sensor
    • Tactile Information Technologies (Haptics)

• Sound:HD audio with DTS Sound + support; 2 built-in stereo speakers; 2 digital microphones; combo headphone and microphone jack
  • Battery:2-cell, increased capacity, lithium-ion polymer, 30 Wh
  • Operating system:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro 64
    • Windows 8.1 64

• Office software:Office 2013, home and study version
  • Dimensions:261 x 178 x 9.2 mm
  • Weight:680 grams
  • Price:from739$
  • Start of sales:will be available for sale in Russia from April 2014

Device reviews
Additional Information
Accessories
Some accessories with the HP ElitePad 900 should also fit the new device.
    Bags and Cases

Covers
    • HP ElitePad Security Jacket Cover E6N31AA
    • HP ElitePad Security Jacket with Smart Card Reader E5S90AA
    • HP ElitePad Security Jacket HP ElitePad Security Jacket with Smart Card Reader and Fingerprint Reader E5S91AA
    • HP ElitePad Security Jacket HP ElitePad Security Jacket with Smart Card Reader and Fingerprint Reader H7A97AA
    • HP ElitePad Expansion Jacket H4J85AA
    • HP ElitePad Expansion Jacket with Battery D2A23AA
    • HP ElitePad Productivity Jacket D6S54AA

Interface Extensions
    • HP ElitePad USB 3.0 Adapter New! E8F98AA
    • HP ElitePad 12W USB Auto Adapter (w / cable) New! F5V87AA
    • HP ElitePad USB Adapter H3N46AA
    • HP ElitePad Smart AC Adapter H3N47AA
    • HP ElitePad HDMI & VGA Adapter H3N45AA
    • HP ElitePad Serial Adapter H3N50AA
    • HP ElitePad Ethernet Adapter H3N49AA
    • HP ElitePad SD Card Reader H3N48AA

Docking stations
    • HP ElitePad Dockable Case F1M97AA
    • HP ElitePad Docking Station C0M84AA

Input Devices
    • HP Slim Bluetooth Keyboard H4Q44AA
    • HP Executive Tablet Pen G2 New! F3G73AA

Power Adpater
    • HP ElitePad Expansion Jacket Battery H4F20AA
    • HP ElitePad 10W AC Adapter H4K08AA
    • HP 40W Smart AC Adapter H5W93AA
    • HP Multi-Tablet Charging Module (separate specs) H4W98AA

Post has been editedShoore - 22.06.15, 15:59
Reason for editing: section template
KirillP2206
Message#2
28.03.14, 13:05
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 18.11.13

The price tag on it will be mad, apparently.
Tell me, who is in the subject, if it has a 64-bit Windows and even 4 GB of RAM, then it is supposed to eat more charge than competitors on 32-bit with 2 GB (dell venue 11 pro) ???
traumweiter
Message#3
07.04.14, 07:34
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 16.05.13
Nokia 5000

I will bring 5 copecks. I wrote to HP about the delivery date in mid-March. The answer was that no shipment was planned for the next month and a half. In general, I can not wait)
kiryudim
Message#4
08.04.14, 11:22
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 02.09.08
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) SM-J510FN / DS

Here ishereit seems as if prices are already announced, I did not specify delivery dates.
Kovu
Message#5
13.04.14, 16:50
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 883
Check in: 01.11.07
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Prices appeared in the company store:http://www.hp-center.ru/catalog/notebook/2486/
There is nothing yet available.
TerAn2010
Message#6
17.04.14, 14:55
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 0
Check in: 27.03.12

Hello!

1. Shipments to European countries (and to Russia too) began. Ask in stores after the May holidays.
2. Prices from 32K for a dummy :), 35K with 3G and 45K with LTE and 128SSD.
3. The operating time is higher than the previous 900. First, the 30WHr battery instead of 25WHr, and secondly, the new screen, which has a new technology for attaching glass to the matrix ->below refraction. As well as glass with an additional AG coating, reducing the "specularity" ->you can safely work at lower brightness ->lower battery consumption :)

Held in the hands of the presentation of this device. And how I don’t like Windows on tablets, but it really was a fast jerk :))), and I liked 8.1 more ... I'll be alive, I can give up the laptop and go completely to the tablet ... My IT director He said that he would let me into the domain for the right to test and tinker with him ...

By the way, there will be a complete package with a Docking station and a case with an additional battery for ~ 50K (of course the creepiness), but it completely replaces both the tablet and the working comp.
doctorfresh
Message#7
17.04.14, 16:34
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3831
Check in: 15.10.07

Good news, it is a pity that you can not buy now ....

--------------------
Igor
Kovu
Message#8
19.04.14, 16:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 883
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

In the meantime, the range of models in the company store has been updated.
http://www.hp-center.ru/catalog/notebook/2486/
There is nothing in stock, but it is already clear that there will be 8 models.
doctorfresh
Message#9
19.04.14, 16:53
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3831

Ordered, only the manager does not know when it will appear. Even approximately ....

--------------------
Igor
Kovu
Message#10
19.04.14, 18:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 883
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Given the prices, began to look at the STYLISTIC Q584. It works longer, the resolution is higher, the USB without an adapter is waterproof, the stylus is included and retracts into the case.
You can buy right now though, but the price is still greatly overpriced.
doctorfresh
Message#11
19.04.14, 19:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3831

The resolution is higher, so the video and 3D will be slower. I think HP will be faster.

--------------------
Igor
Kovu
Message#12
19.04.14, 21:56
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 883
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

doctorfresh,
For normal office applications and playing movies should be enough speed without problems.
Not for 3D games and work in AutoCAD il Compass as such a device :)
But although the same YUSB key for the Compass will be more convenient to stick directly into the tablet, and not through the wiring :)))

P.S. Such a resolution will allow you to work comfortably and with the standard for many tablets 1280 by 800.
doctorfresh
Message#13
19.04.14, 22:15
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3831

For the office, yes, fine. And play is unlikely to succeed. DELL VENUE 11 PRO is a bit slower than the T100, and this one will be even more so. Here is the HP that is necessary.

Post has been editeddoctorfresh - 19.04.14, 22:16

--------------------
Igor
Kovu
Message#14
19.04.14, 22:22
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 883
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

doctorfresh,
To play with me Vita, so in this regard, I do not worry at all. I select a working tablet for frequent dragging with WWAN and normal battery life.

Post has been editedKovu - 19.04.14, 22:23
Void-z7
Message#15
22.04.14, 14:34
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 01.10.10
Coolpad halo

I wanted to add competitors to the header:

Sharp mebius pad

Fujitsu Stylistic Q584

I myself am now inclined to Sharp because of the design ... they are equal in characteristics with fujik like ... Although there is no digitizer like ... If not, then no competitor ...

Post has been editedVoid-z7 - 22.04.14, 14:37
Bassyanya
Message#16
31.05.14, 09:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 412
Check in: 30.11.10

all such a very important point: he does not have the usual usb, only through an adapter? But does it work like a normal usb input? Well, there hardy steal and the like ..
I choose between him and Dell Venue 11 Pro.

Post has been editedBassyanya - 31.05.14, 09:21
fxa
Message#17
31.05.14, 10:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1276
Check in: 13.11.12

Bassyanya,Yes, hp has its own proprietary connector, respectively, any peripherals only through adapters, or a docking station, or a proprietary "jacket" with connectors. What is a minus.
Dell is somewhat outdated already, its updated version is expected soon. This hp competitor is now only one -Lenovo Thinkpad 10.

Void-Z7 @ 04.22.2014, 14:34*
Sharp Mebius PadFujitsu Stylistic Q584

I would not say that they are competitors, if only because of Windows x86, which is unable to use all 4GB of RAM. And in general it is a product for the Japanese, with limited editions, etc. (Sharpe seems to make 5 thousand a month, and it is difficult to buy it only if ordered from Japan), so two such tablets all over Russia are not competitors.

--------------------
Bassyanya
Message#18
31.05.14, 11:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 412
Check in: 30.11.10

any peripherals only through adapters, either a docking station or a branded "jacket" with connectors

I dug, found a video of these "Jackets" from the exhibition. Yes, they add to the dimensions, but they offer as much as two usb and a handful of other buns - battery / add. connectors / fingerprint scanner / keyboard (depending on the jacket). As for me, this is very cool, but I hope, all the same, that having put on this “jacket” I don’t have to change the weight of these things! There are, in general, concerns for weight. I would choose the easiest with usb or usb + keyboard.
If the weight of the "jacket" is within reason, then next week I think to get myself such a tablet on the day of cooking: happy :. If only it did not let down the availability in stores.

Briefly about the competitors on the new Atome for a similar amount that does not like / like:
Dell Venue 11 Pro - RAM 2gb, but otherwise a great device and the price is lower. Slightly higher weight of the tablet itself, really. Good screen.
Lenovo Miix 2 10 - flaws with clave (lag, you can read on en reviews) + touchpad "falls off" (about it there is also in the branch onsavagemessiahzine.com). Yes, and I had a laptop Lenovo, now somehow I am in doubt. What technology is the screen there - I do not know.
Acer Aspire Switch 10 - initially waiting for him. True, the weight with the dock-keyboard is 1200. In general, I think it will turn out to be a good model, the screen resolution is not fullhd, but it is not necessary. The screen is also without an air gap, this is a plus. 2gb ram on board.

There is only one competitor to this hp now - Lenovo Thinkpad 10

Is it with an updated configuration or what?but no, this is a completely new thinkpad tablet campaign, interesting. Thought it out.

And yet the choice is small.

Post has been editedBassyanya - 31.05.14, 11:35
fxa
Message#19
31.05.14, 11:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1276

Bassyanya,I'm afraid on the trail. A week to get hp just will not succeed, there are no them. And it seems like another month and a half will not. Lenovo Thinkpad 10 is also not earlier than a month and a half. Even the Acer Switch 10 is only available from mid-June. So, if you need to soon, there is only one Dell Venue 11 Pro.
But he is almost 800 grams in weight, alone. To put it mildly, this is a “cow”, a surface of 3 weighs the same, but it has a powerful processor, a 12 ”display and a stand in the case.
I personally, from the above, would choose Acer. The tablet itself is lightweight (585 grams), even with the keyboard comes out 1170 grams, which is absolutely not scary - the weight of the ultrabook, especially no one forces to carry the keyboard every time with you. Well, the price is two times lower than the same Della. And in terms of capacity, if it yields, it will be 10-15% in some cases. Plus, the processor in Acer, though of the same family, but a new line, and this promises us such amenities as a new stepping, improvement in power consumption, android support ... The screen is a trick of marketers, all pixels serve to lure money from consumers . If not Acer, then I would wait for Lenovo - by and large, it’s more interesting than hp, at a comparable cost. Full-size USB on board, weight 600 grams, the same 4GB RAM and top Atom modification.

Posted 05/31/2014 11:35:

Bassyanya @ 05/31/2014, 11:14*
Is it with the updated configuration or what? interesting. Thought it out.

Yes, this is currently the only competitor for iron level hp, we are waiting for sale at the end of June. Mentioned Dell is worse in all respects. However, six months ago, he was practically the only choice in the 10 "segment, but now it is unwise to buy it.

--------------------
Kovu
Message#20
11.06.14, 08:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 883
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

If the site of the company store is not lying, then all modifications are available.
http: //www.hp-center.r...ters/hp-elitepad-1000/
There was nothing yesterday. And today, and site design is new and everything is there.
But for me, the manufacturers were late with their Intel Atom Z3xxx tablets. In the summer I do not need it. And then there should be a lot of devices on the Intel Core M. Against its background, the Atom Z3xxx looks very poor, and the Core iX are thick, with active cooling and live a little.

Post has been editedKovu - 11.06.14, 08:35
fxa
Message#21
11.06.14, 09:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1276

Kovu @ 06/11/2014, 08:32*
there should be a lot of devices on the Intel Core M

Well, if only further, I think this year is good if we see a couple, and then, most likely somewhere out there - the States, the maximum of Europe. Mass character can be expected in the next. year, not before.
As for the lateness of the Atom, if only with 4GB of RAM models, you can buy the rest from September last year.
And Core is already getting thinner;) Look at Surface Pro 3 at least, 800 grams of weight at 12 "(!) Diagonals and thickness less than a centimeter. People holding it respond very positively. H and autonomy was about 8 hours in the last generation of the surprise , they promised to increase it further, but even the same 8 hours wouldn’t be said to be very inferior to Atoms, but, of course, Core M will be even thinner-easier, though probably somewhat weaker than the current Core U on Surface. And six months later, not earlier .

--------------------

16 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 22:31