> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO T9 - Discussion | Tablet, 8.9 "

Rep: (120)
DiscussionPiPO T9
PicturePiPO T9
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Modifications of software and decorations пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional photos
Specifications:
Processor MTK6592 2 GHz
2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory
Rear camera with flash, front camera
Screen 8.9 "FullHD (254 dpi)
MicroSD and SIM card slots (support for calls)
Additional Information:
New Chinese tablet, very powerful, beautiful. Interfaceflayedsimilar to MeeGo / Meltemi, nice design. Dedicated to all MeeGo fans. From the tiled metro interface pipo refused, which is very interesting.
Useful

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 01:32
Reason for editing: For those who did not smell a revision V2

Rep: (12)
watcher3105 @ 08.05.2014, 13:56*
So if 6592 really good job with the graphics (the game) on the FHD screen 5 ", then the same resolution, the 8.9" just right (~ 451 ppi versus ~ 260 ppi).

Otho as Mikhalych ....
And let me ask what is the connection Pipia performance ?????

Rep: (24)
Well, if you believe the pics from page to Aliekspress, it must be recharged.
about charging with AliEkspress'a
Attached Image

Exactly. It must be charged from USB. On the off site similar picture is only in Chinese:
Photos from off site.

Rep: (250)
Mordvin1378 @ 06.05.2014, 22:50*
aarew
What rk3288 much more powerful? and the tablet will be likely to fall as the special news that there is no (((

Graphics card many times more powerful: yes2:
Attached Image

Rep: (25)
And yet it is unclear why Ali Pipo T9 on the sales page, describe the benefits of "Samsung PLS Screen", which is "brighter than ordinary IPS"? It would be logical if Pipo stood at PLS-matrix, however, in the description of all costs IPS.

Photo from the site of Ali, Sales Page T9
Attached Image

Post has been editedSpaun_Studio - 12.05.14, 21:08
Reason for editing: pictures under spoiler

Dealer Ali had nothing to do with it. All his images are taken with theoffsayta Pipo.
Therefore Pipo uses P9 screen Samsung PLS, other explanation I can not see.

And you want to order, but it kills the desire to complete lack of feedback on the typewriter and the words Ali: "0% of buyers enjoyed this product!"

Rep: (0)
A few days ago gave the track ... until trekaetsya. forward

Where I ordered and on what?

Rep: (212)
loktivadi @ 08.05.2014, 19:34*
And let me ask what is the connection Pipia performance ?????

With "Pipia" performance related component of the processor (CPU) - the graphics coprocessor (GPU). The higher the (density) Resolution ( "" Pipia, "as you put it), the more you need GPU performance to cope with this resolution. Well, or, the harder it will be one and the same GPU to handle a higher resolution.
And once MT6592 cope with FHD resolution density of 450 ppi (5 "screen), then with 260 ppi (8.9"), too, will cope.GPU, or graphics processing complexity is reduced with an increase in the diagonal - with the same - FHD - resolution? I do not have a technical education, if I'm wrong - always glad to new (especially technical) knowledge. Share.

Post has been editedwatcher3105 - 12.05.14, 14:47

Rep: (1252)
When evaluating the performance must take into account only the resolution - to be treated per unit time, the number of pixels. The physical size of the pixels influences the final size, but it has nothing to do with performance.

slider102 @ 12.5.2014, 6:53*

250 $ [url = "http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Newest-PiPo-Tablet-8-9-PiPo-T9-MTK6592-Octa-Core-Phone-Call-Tablets-2GB-RAM-32GB/ 1851131469.html "]

Post has been editedapuch - 12.05.14, 10:04

Rep: (212)
Pre-Order in Ukraine:http://youtab.com.ua/planshety/pipo/pipo-t9-grey.html
According to the current exchange rate of the dollar comes not more expensive (including delivery - maybe even a little cheaper ..) than Ali.
But still expensive.

Rep: (4)
slider102 @ 12.5.2014, 7:53*

Ordered onhttp: //ru.aliexpress.c...GB-RAM/1812968283.htmlIt costs together with cover 260 $ (9400rubley).

apuch @ 12.05.2014, 10:01*
250 $ [url = "http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Newest-PiPo-Tablet-8-9-PiPo-T9-MTK6592-Octa-Core-Phone-Call-Tablets-2GB-RAM-32GB/ 1851131469.html "]

sending start tracking.

Rep: (4)
Chinese video reviewhttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ornx0p0ymeg

Rep: (325)
Coroner1st @ 10.05.2014, 12:36*
Therefore Pipo uses P9 screen Samsung PLS, other explanation I can not see.
Most likely, this device is the same matrix as the M7, then there is indeed a Samsung. All right.
My M7 is not yet obsolete, or have thought about ordering it.
I can tell you as the owner of Pipo:
-quality assembly at Pipo generally good
- function call is not really needed, but I hope with the MTC will have no problem of deep sleep because of the 3G module, or rather not the module and firmware and libraries in it under him, all models Pipo on RK3188 with 3G this has to be solved, but the manufacturer and not released firmware in MDM solves this problem, including KitKat beta version. (Kitkata on MTC far as I know, until only one phone model has an official)
- all models Pipo on RK3188 across instances with bad / sloppy soldered WiFi / BT antenna is solved, it can be lenient in view of the country of origin and a reasonable price.
- applies only to RK3188, come across instances of a cheaper version of SoC RK3188m with the reduced frequency, without any notice whatsoever
- about the weight of the Chinese are likely to lie, in 6300 M7 battery and weighs about 490 grams of a tablet, in advertising prior to release stated 420 or something.
- a cover of this type is very good, but this color is easy to get dirty, M7 already available black

In general, a very interesting option.

Post has been editedfazergoo - 12.05.14, 22:05

Rep: (13)
I get a tablet in a couple of days.

Rep: (1252)
fazergoo ,
Display the same kind. If you have something to compare, please tell me whether the PLS display is really less energy?

Post has been editedhartec - 13.05.14, 09:08

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/09/19, 21:12