Amoi A928W V2X - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (20)
DiscussionAmoi A928W V2X
PictureAmoi V2X, Amoi Big V 2X
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

A photo
Attached Image
Specifications:
100% Original Guarantee Amoi A928W 3G Smartphone
5.0 "OGS FHD IPS Multi Point touch capacitive screen 1920x1080 pixels
MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7GHz
Android 4.2 Operating System
2GB RAM 32GB ROM
Front 2.0MP Back 13.0MP Dual Camera
GSM 900/1800 / 1900MHz / 3G: WCMDA 900 / 2100MHz
Dual Sim Dual Standy
A-GPS / Bluetooth / Wifi / 2100mAh Battery

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
M
The topic is closed due to lack of interest from users.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. - do not create a duplicate, click the Complaint button, so that the moderators would open the topic and indicate the purpose in the comments.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 30.11.16, 08:37
Reason for editing: Refined to section standards

Rep: (231)
vadimpl @ 24.01.2016, 18:36*
What the five wires from the receiver?

This is from my mother YUSB connector.
The situation in the charging site, using the cheapest Chinese, too, at first irritated, but then somehow memorized position for each phone and everything goes right the first time.
ismaning @ 24.01.2016, 15:24*
Adapters on the similarity magsafe, once stuck adapter and all subsequent connections only through magnetic contacts.

Not. I do not spare on the connector. It never happened that the connector refused because sticking-vytykaniya. Wireless seems to me it is more convenient and cheaper. But the main difference, of course, there is a certain habit, saving on unnecessary movements.

Rep: (30)
Broke touch.

I bought separately without touch screen- $ 11 down the drain

I bought a touch screen + = URRRRA !!! I earned.
Touch take here
http: //www.aliexpress....apshot/7261030064.html
Has managed in $ 63 + 300 rubles for a replacement. He arrived quickly, packed sbooooooolshim margin.

As a result, instead of saving the overpayment of $ 11 and three months like a monkey walked with two phones.

Rep: (231)
And as we have glass screen, it is necessary to glue on it or anything, and so it is not scratched?

nniruk @ 18.03.2016, 11:53*
And as we have glass screen, it is necessary to glue on it or anything, and so it is not scratched?

IMHO, it is not necessary. On the old screen planted two parallel Scratchy small, visible only under certain angles. How and what could not understand.

Is welcomed, respected!

It turns out that our back cover 928, made of white plastic, and covered more than something too white. Here is the cover and cracked, began to look shabby.
Attached Image
Attached Image

I took a new coverHERE. Of Delivery ... TWO WEEKS !!! Total! Recommend.

The only thing that distinguishes it from the home - the inscription, now it's on AMOI, and XOLO:
Attached Image

PS Theresuch a caseMoreover, one vhlam worn out last fall (oil so ingrained in him that had vybrost and buy a new one), but in a case lost all grace 928 - subtlety and lokost, IMHO. Use when your hands are dirty, or more likely to drop.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 2:51