> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Amoi A928W V2X - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (20)
DiscussionAmoi A928W V2X
PictureAmoi V2X, Amoi Big V 2X
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

A photo
Attached Image
Specifications:
100% Original Guarantee Amoi A928W 3G Smartphone
5.0 "OGS FHD IPS Multi Point touch capacitive screen 1920x1080 pixels
MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7GHz
Android 4.2 Operating System
2GB RAM 32GB ROM
Front 2.0MP Back 13.0MP Dual Camera
GSM 900/1800 / 1900MHz / 3G: WCMDA 900 / 2100MHz
Dual Sim Dual Standy
A-GPS / Bluetooth / Wifi / 2100mAh Battery

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
M
The topic is closed due to lack of interest from users.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. - do not create a duplicate, click the Complaint button, so that the moderators would open the topic and indicate the purpose in the comments.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 30.11.16, 08:37
Reason for editing: Refined to section standards

Rep: (6)
I contacted the seller on Ali. Only pre-order. Possible receipts after March 15.

Post has been editedzunsco - 10.03.14, 12:06

Rep: (8)
I waited for a replacement n828! finally!

In AnTuTu, the results are not bad.
Attached Image

Rep: (2513)
Someone could find a video review sabzh? There is no information other than photos from the official website on the network (

Lovetz no, I was also looking at panda appeared for $ 281.99, which is a little expensive.

Romano86, not as an advertisement, I was looking for where it was cheaper, here .

Rep: (34)
258 Bakuhttp: //www.aliexpress...GB-ROM/1698359675.html

A couple of days ago, asked Mickey to do a video review. Today I received a link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHjKhy4ldHM
From the review it is clear that both SIM cards are micro. Also, his body hung on the camera once)
He also says (he mentioned in his correspondence earlier) that Amoi in China is a very cool and high-quality brand, cooler than THL and Zopo.

Post has been editedLovetz - 14.03.14, 10:17

I did not appreciate the new zopo and the TCL. They are not worth their money. Especially zopo. Amoi still does the firmware for old models. I think this body will also be supported for a long time and the miui will be on it and everything else.

There, not only the camera freezes, but any call to the icon can be slowed down, according to the review it is clear that he pressed and waited ... probably the android has 8 cores damp))

Post has been editednekro666 - 16.03.14, 02:12

252 Baku: happy:http: //www.aliexpress....0-inch/1716476913.html

Rep: (232)
nekro666
Only seller is new, with a zero rating.

Only seller is new, with a zero rating.

Well yes. But the same Yumi x3 - 239 is worth it. And according to its parameters it is not worse. It’s necessary to wait. Now many sellers will appear and there will be competition and prices will be reduced.

Already ordered Zopo, and now I would look in this direction:
Alcatel One Touch POP S9
Alcatel One Touch Pop S7

Already ordered Zopo, and now I would look in this direction:
Alcatel One Touch POP S9
Alcatel One Touch Pop S7

Pay attention to Pomp c6s, sure you will like it. And I am not impressed with these phones. He also thought about taking zopo .... But after reading, I realized that the price is inadequate and there are no strong differences from the old models. and the design is also not the best, and camera 14 is interpolated.

nekro666 I have already paid and wait for the parcel.
If you read the reviews of the owners, the vast majority do not regret the purchase. Only children who do not know how to complain and Android, they probably see for the first time.
I do not think that Pomp c6s will have much support even in the face of the army of the owners, not to mention the official one. For even the characteristics indicated: OTA: NO. And like a memory card does not support. And the price is the same.

Post has been editedLovetz - 17.03.14, 14:58

I think the same Yumi x3 or Pomp better zopo will be. And as for amoi, I do not know yet .. on the video, it is clear that the android works fast, but it hangs not only in places connected with the camera ....

Post has been editednekro666 - 17.03.14, 15:19

nekro666 Yumi owners themselves do not advise Yumi (of previous versions), I asked them)

A new seller appeared with a turnip, at a price of 253: happy:http: //www.aliexpress....0x1080/1716379874.html

Rep: (10)
Everything was going to buy THL T100S, but here this Amoi A928W campaign is the same and at a price lower
if not difficult, please for owners of Amoi A928W to unsubscribe in the topic of comparison on the linkTHL T100S or Elephone P9I look for analog THL T100S cheaper

The price of the phone fell to 229-238 dollars. Where there is a 238 seller with a reputation.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/04/19, 11:23