Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The application is temporarily not working

Short description:
Watch video broadcasts of Ukrainian TV channels

Description:
Broadcast more than 200 channels, mostly Ukrainian.
News, regional, national and other TV channels.

Broadcasts are taken from open sources (different) in the network. Selected personally by the author of this application.
Over time, some sources stop working and the broadcasts disappear in the application. New broadcasts are added regularly.

If the broadcast is not available, try the alternative in the channel menu.

For viewing, it is recommended to install MX Player or VLC Player

Supports Chromecast (HLS only)

Integration with Live Channels for Android TV (see last screenshot). After installing the application on off. Android TV, Live Channels appear in the launcher

Android required: 4+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: barbarian_ua
who wants to disable advertising and thank the developer - write in a personal or mail [email protected]

Download: version: 3.0 Ukr TV (Post by barbarian_ua # 40749101)

Any conversations on political topics will entail the transfer of the account in read-only mode (RO) for a long period!

Post has been editedbarbarian_ua - 31.01.17, 14:47

Rep: (451)
A good application - fast and trouble-free. Is it possible to somehow tie text news from the site?

Rep: (277)
If possible, add 112.ua and First National with Inter.

Rep: (56)
If you fasten text news - the application will cease to be fast and trouble-free)))

Rep: (451)
Sven2006 @ 03/09/2014, 12:23*
If you fasten text news - the application will cease to be fast and trouble-free)))

It's a pity. I would like a fully functional news combine. But it's not so bad either - I just went to the browser and opened the bookmarks in addition.

Rep: (3498)
doc-oc @ 9.3.2014, 11:43*
A good application - fast and trouble-free. Is it possible to somehow tie text news from the site?

The application was released because of the crisis in the country, in order to provide open access to news for all. Further development of the application is not expected yet.

To read the news - in the channel menu, there is an item to go to the site.

As for the news combine - you can see the application kobzi

NuN70 @ 9.3.2014, 11:46*
If possible, add 112.ua and First National with Inter.

All broadcasts are provided by the lanet provider. Because of the crisis, they opened access to these channels on their website. If you know where else you can get fast and open channels channels - let me know.

Post has been editedbarbarian_ua - 10.03.14, 04:00

Rep: (0)
analogues for firmware 2.3.x is?

Rep: (2798)
!
At the request of the author that the topic will be supported and new functions will be added to the program - I open the topic.

But I want to warn you right away: the forum is out of politics! Here we discuss only the work of the application. Any political discussions will be regarded as flooding, offtopic, inciting holivar and unwillingness to get acquainted withForum Ruleswith the use of appropriate measures to violators.

Veymar @ 03/11/2014, 16:38*
just want to add. I did not like the quality of the video itself. Or is there a setting?

Gromadske and Espresso, have HD broadcast on Youtube. For them, by default, youtube broadcast starts

Post has been editedbarbarian_ua - 11.03.14, 17:46

jojishi @ 03/10/2014, 08:37*
analogues for firmware 2.3.x is?

Please try, does the playback work on 2.3, via youtube and also HLS
Attached filelive_news_23.apk(2.33 MB)

Who downloaded, do you work on 2.3 HLS streams?

Rep: (0)
On version 11 and 23, only the channels that are offered to open through the mx player work. If you can pshchamante pliz. Thanks.

Bark0 @ 13.3.2014, 19:07*
On version 11 and 23, only the channels that are offered to open through the mx player work. If you can pshchamante pliz. Thanks.

Android version?
Those channels that do not work for you are shown through Youtube. Do you have it installed? In the channel menu, you can choose to watch hls broadcast - should be opened through mxplayer

Rep: (438)
Barbarian_ua @ 03/12/2014, 5:55 PM*
Who downloaded, do you work on 2.3 HLS streams?

On the test version for android 2.3 "HLS from Lanet" works, but I did not understand how to curb Youtube, the link suggests opening it with a browser, and not with a Youtube application.
Therefore, I would like the setting, than to open the default.

Shl. I figured it out with youtube, it turned out that I had done the ax, installed it again, now Youtube is started, but the stream itself is not playing.
And how can I get the addresses of streams lanet? I want to embed myself in a playlist.

Post has been editedAntuanelli - 13.03.14, 22:30

Antuanelli @ 03/13/2014, 9:22 PM*
And how can I get the addresses of streams lanet? I want to embed myself in a playlist.

More details? What do you need streams? What playlist do you want to stuff?

Rep: (438)
More details? What do you need streams? What playlist do you want to stuff?

If I understand correctly, then lanet broadcasts the usual http stream (HTTP Live Streaming = HLS). There are not some channels in the IPTV playlist provider, but I can edit it and add my own links, including HTTP. So it was thought that if you get a direct link to the stream, you can add it to the playlist and watch it not using a separate program or browser, but as a normal IPTV on the console or PC.
When going tohttp://5.lanet.tv/the player is immediately loaded in the browser with the ability to watch the same channels as in the application presented here. Probably somehow you can get links to the streams themselves, or maybe they can be taken somewhere else, or the entire playlist?

Rep: (1332)
Barbarian_ua @ 03/12/2014, 00:13*
I ask you to try, does the playback work on 2.3

Works on 2.3.6, but with brakes through the MX player.
Is the ATR channel separately through any other application have the opportunity to watch?

If I understand correctly, then lanet broadcasts the usual http stream (HTTP Live Streaming = HLS). There are not some channels in the IPTV playlist provider, but I can edit it and add my own links, including HTTP. So it was thought that if you get a direct link to the stream, you can add it to the playlist and watch it not using a separate program or browser, but as a normal IPTV on the console or PC.
When going tohttp://5.lanet.tv/the player is immediately loaded in the browser with the ability to watch the same channels as in the application presented here. Probably somehow you can get links to the streams themselves, or maybe they can be taken somewhere else, or the entire playlist?

Access to the entire channel list - for lanet customers only. They, at the time, opened several channels for everyone.

Write to me in private if you are a client or not - I will help you with the playlist

The application in the header worked fine on 4.2.2 and 4.3.1 firmware on my Ace2.
But it was necessary to roll back to 2.3.6 and the application no longer works. And the link below (version for 2.3) works but with terrible brakes, by itself, given that the WIFI speed is good for me.

sosed.68 @ 03/14/2014, 10:54 PM*
Works on 2.3.6, but with brakes through the MX player.

Try another VLC player. Full support for HLS, appeared only in 3 android

sosed.68 @ 03/14/2014, 10:54 PM*
Is the ATR channel separately through any other application have the opportunity to watch?

I saw in the market, the application ATR. I also saw in torrent.TV (Torrent stream controller- but on 2.3, it will definitely slow down

barbarian_ua
But you still try to smash that file from 2.3.2.1 on the header.

Through the VLC player the same story. Brakes.

Post has been editedsosed.68 - 15.03.14, 00:28

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/11/19 12:40