> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

iTunes | [IPhone] [iPad] Program for managing content on iOS devices

Rep: (0)
iTunes
Version: 12.9
Catalog: PC software
Last update of the program in the header:11.11.2018

Attached ImageAttached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Apple content management software

Description:
Functions:
  • Navigation by multimedia library, letter by letter search, data presentation in the form of a list of songs or albums, grid, Cover Flow.
  • Organization media libraries (multimedia library), creating playlists, smart playlists, folders.
  • Genius - iTunes Store service, which creates playlists and mixes from the combined songs and gives recommendations based on the songs in the iTunes library.
  • Editing metadata of songs such as “author”, “composer”, “cover”, etc.
  • Record and import tracks from CDs.
  • Reproduction music, movies, podcasts, multiband equalizer, visualizer, mini-player mode.
  • Internet radio .
  • Purchase music, movies and programs in the company's online store.
  • General access - allows you to open access to the music library and listen to music from other record libraries in the local network using the DAAP protocol
  • Audio conversion AIF, WAV, AAC, MP3, Lossless
  • iTunes Gift Card - The ability to make a gift for friends and relatives using the iTunes Store service (application store, audio, video, etc.)
  • Backup - create a backup for reliable storage of information, as well as for quick data recovery during flashing.
  • Synchronization - allows you to exchange data between all your devices (iPod, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV) automatically / on schedule / demand.
  • Creature and export Ringtones for iPhone - set your own ringtones
  • File-sharing - fast data exchange between PC and programs on your device
Homepage: https://www.apple.com/en/itunes/

Download:
http://www.apple.com/en/itunes/download/
https://support.apple.com/downloads/itunes(with a choice of versions)

Useful links:
iTunes - FAQ
iTunes - Errors
All versions of iTunes
iOS 9 does not need to transfer applications from the device to iTunes
Solving the problem with error 0xc0000142 when running itunes 12.7

Before you ask a question - readiTunes - FAQsure!

Post has been editedmaxipon - 11.11.18, 20:14
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (546)
But what is recovering from 8.1.?

Rep: (823)
there is no change list :(

Rep: (19)
Vampire_X @ 8.4.09, 3:29*
there is no change list :(

- Added support for renting films in HD (only in the USA).
- Bugs fixed (this is from the series: the new version has become faster and more stable).
- Fixed bug with iPod Shuffle Voiceover.
- Fixed some bugs related to syncing with iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Appearance in the list of countries of Kazakhstan.

Post has been edited8skyline8 - 08.04.09, 10:40

Rep: (53)
Doctorzol @ 5.4.09, 3:01*
People tell everyone tuna is stupid and freezes or it is so unlucky for me

The system in the signature, when you start the tuna, the mouse starts to lag (when moving for a split second it lags) I chop off the tuna everything is ok /
all knocked out in it the left service still lags.
and more guys tell me:
backup is done normally, but when synchronizing photos / videos, even individually, the phone flies out of tuna but its status is written like synchronization is in progress
tried to reinstall tuna anyway the same

Rep: (21)
installed 8.2, and only later read that he cuts the jailbreak = (and I already synchronized ... Do I jailbreak again or is there any patch for tuna?

sm3t,
There is no patch yet, you need to install the version older

Post has been editedImaniac - 03.06.09, 20:35

IManiaC @ 3.6.09, 21:35*
need to put the version older

and jail will be back? : thank_you:

Sm3t @ 3.6.09, 21:35*
and jail will be back?

no, it is necessary again, but if it stands 8.2, then the jail will fly all the time
but I'm not sure

Post has been editedImaniac - 03.06.09, 20:44

ok, I’ll wait for the Dev-Team to announce, their blog is quiet for now. Icy works and downloaded applications (I just downloaded it) too. A grunted ipa in no natural way.

sm3t,
the jail does not crash, it starts to work incorrectly with 8.2 ...

That's how the situation was described by our forum memberAnathema(I corresponded with ICQ, and I did not receive permission to quote, however, like a rejection, butif the author wishes, I can remove this message )

Anathema [savagemessiahzine.com] (20:42:06 3/06/2009)
Even when there was a beta tuna 8.2, even then it was not possible to make a jail 3.0 beta with it. Then I began to put the iTunesMobileDevice.dll file from tuna 8.1 into the archive with QuickPwn and everything worked. Anyone who installed 5 beta 3.0 and made a jail already knows that some file managers have stopped working, and some not all folders begin to see. Now the release just came out and someone spread the rumor. In fact, everything is much simpler - Apple changed the exchange protocol in the new tuna not with the goal of banning jail, but with the goal of optimizing and / or adding new features, and it so happened that many old programs stopped working. This is normal and will be corrected with the release of new versions of these programs.

P.S. I set 8.2 and synchronized the phone (2.2.1, the jail was done on tuna 8.1). Everything works fine, even "all that is needed" is set as it was!

Save iTunesMobileDevice.dll from tuna 8.1 just in case. Then it can be enclosed, for example, in the unpacked QuickPwn for jail. This information has not yet been verified, if anyone wants to experiment, then write about the results.

If someone helped this way of gratitudeAnathema

I will not test it yet, I returned to 8.1

people, kak vam takoe reshenie na winde, setupka liuboi versii itunes otkrivaetsea 7z'ipom, v nei esti neskoliko failov * .msi, vkliu4aea applemobiledevicesupport.msi, itunes.msi itd., realino v nei zameniti etot mobile etotunes 2.0.23 na nam neobhodimii iz setupki itunes 8.1.1.10 / 8.2.0.10, tak je 7z'pom vskriti itunes.msi iv nem zameniti libo dobaviti neobhodimie ili nedostaiushie faili iz itunes.msi8.1.1.10 / 8.2.0.10 (poka kaie neznaiu, no vi4isliti ne teajelo), lu4she kone4no vse neobhodimoe staviti iz itunes 8.2.0.10 ... V itoge polu4aem itunes8.2.0.23 rabotaiushii s quickpwn'om, perenoseashii backupi s 2.2.1 v 3.0 i umeiushii zak . Pohojie operatsii ea delal so vskritiem quickpwn i 4erez nego mne udavalosi ustanavlivati ​​liuboi soft na iphone)

!
To translate the text in its normal form, we strongly recommend using the service translit.ru or similar.

Post has been editedVampire_X - 21.06.09, 16:08

Meaning? 8.2 works fine, firmware 3.0 also (redo software for it), iFunBox also works

Rep: (37)
tell me, is it possible to connect 2 iphone to one iTunes (respectively to one computer) and how will it behave in relation to backups and flashing?

Rep: (10)
tell me, is it possible to connect 2 iphone to one iTunes (respectively to one computer) and how will it behave in relation to backups and flashing?

No problem. call iPhones in different ways, makes backup copies of both, the library - one, the program - remembers the checkmarks, which are where ..

People! Help! The problem is huge! I don’t already know where to ask !!!

Updated Tuna to 8.2 and he stopped seeing the phone. I deleted 8.2 and put back 8.1 as it is written on one of the forums. And 8.1. still not seen. On another computer 8.1 saw him, i.e. the problem is not in the phone. On this computer I entered into DFU and then I upgraded to 3.0 already on my own.
But the problem is not gone!
my iTunes 8.2 does not see the iPhone and gives an error 0xE8000065. They advised to try different ports, cables and nothing. The most interesting thing is that when you connect to the iPhone port, the Internet stops working on your computer! I think (as a version) that iTunes 8.2 somehow blocks this whole thing. Another version that Service Pack 3 does not cost. But when it is installed, the "Access denied" window pops up. Therefore, I can’t check this version.
So I go with an empty phone and a printed notebook on 40 sheets of A4! : - (((((((
Somebody knows?

Apparently the problem is in the system (has the system been changed for a long time?).
I personally believe that XP is the last century, for computers of the same century. Seven was supplanted by the seven, I use it myself and advise everyone.

a year ago, both set and did not update. if everything works, why change? best the enemy of the good. :-)
and what system can interfere? because before it didn’t fail! until itunes updated

Rep: (82)
Wwind @ 2.7.09, 19:35*
a year ago, both set and did not update. if everything works, why change? best the enemy of the good. smile_good2.gif
and what system can interfere? because before it didn’t fail! until itunes updated

I change Windows about once every half a year. What I advise you.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/27/19, 18:22