> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

iTunes | [IPhone] [iPad] Program for managing content on iOS devices

Rep: (0)
iTunes
Version: 12.9
Catalog: PC software
Last update of the program in the header:11.11.2018

Attached ImageAttached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Apple content management software

Description:
Functions:
  • Navigation by multimedia library, letter by letter search, data presentation in the form of a list of songs or albums, grid, Cover Flow.
  • Organization media libraries (multimedia library), creating playlists, smart playlists, folders.
  • Genius - iTunes Store service, which creates playlists and mixes from the combined songs and gives recommendations based on the songs in the iTunes library.
  • Editing metadata of songs such as “author”, “composer”, “cover”, etc.
  • Record and import tracks from CDs.
  • Reproduction music, movies, podcasts, multiband equalizer, visualizer, mini-player mode.
  • Internet radio .
  • Purchase music, movies and programs in the company's online store.
  • General access - allows you to open access to the music library and listen to music from other record libraries in the local network using the DAAP protocol
  • Audio conversion AIF, WAV, AAC, MP3, Lossless
  • iTunes Gift Card - The ability to make a gift for friends and relatives using the iTunes Store service (application store, audio, video, etc.)
  • Backup - create a backup for reliable storage of information, as well as for quick data recovery during flashing.
  • Synchronization - allows you to exchange data between all your devices (iPod, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV) automatically / on schedule / demand.
  • Creature and export Ringtones for iPhone - set your own ringtones
  • File-sharing - fast data exchange between PC and programs on your device
Homepage: https://www.apple.com/en/itunes/

Download:
http://www.apple.com/en/itunes/download/
https://support.apple.com/downloads/itunes(with a choice of versions)

Useful links:
iTunes - FAQ
iTunes - Errors
All versions of iTunes
iOS 9 does not need to transfer applications from the device to iTunes
Solving the problem with error 0xc0000142 when running itunes 12.7

Before you ask a question - readiTunes - FAQsure!

Post has been editedmaxipon - 11.11.18, 20:14
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (25)
What is the earliest version of iTune that can be installed on High Sierra (10.13.6)?
12.6.4? https://cloud.mail.ru/public/HnaK/w8RFhDHgW
I want to install applications with MAC.

Post has been editedBatrakov - 04.03.19, 06:33

Rep: (1)
* T11,
There is a requirement from win10, I have 7
Where can I download PD 7?

Rep: (295)
* DimbI4_sever,
https://ipsw.me/#version
(from the header, by the way;))
Choose a shortcut with tuna, then the system (windows) and there will be a choice of any version.

Post has been editedT11 - 04.03.19, 12:03
Reason for editing: step by step

iphone 6s
Software 11.4.1
Itunes 12.9.3.3
Windows 7 64 bit
Problem. I can not delete the ringtones installed using the previous version of itunes. The new, latest version simply does not see them. Ringtones installed by the new version of itunes are visible and removable. What to do? How can I delete old ringtones?

* romeo19,
What can not be done tuna can be done3uTools

Rep: (43)
How to make tuna back up the phone to the desired drive, different from where it is installed?

Rep: (154)
* RodionSPb,
easy.Transferring itunes backup to another drive .

Post has been editedSacramento - 05.03.19, 12:06

Rep: (28)
Is there a working way to roll back an application, like VKontakte and others?
I saw on the Internet that on version 12.1.3 and up to 12.2.2 you can do this, but when you connect ipad 2018, it says that there is no tablet support.

Post has been editedPolyakRussia - 13.03.19, 11:23

Rep: (26)
I bought an iPhone XR a week ago, I already downloaded a lot of things on it ... I connected it to iTunes, writes such a message, what should I do? I don’t want to erase anything and reconfigure, is there any way out? Will it disturb me somehow in the future? I'm going to update by air ...
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
The question arose, did anyone come across to add soundtracks to movies in iTunes later?

It turned out unpleasantly, did not check, pre-ordered Spider-Man Into The Spider Verse, the day came, started, and there is only a Russian track, well, why do I need it? Very disappointing. There is a chance that in the future they can add, or have to pirate?

For some reason, the Genius service is not available in iTunes. I read the FAQ, but I didn’t find it in the store,either blind and don’t see.
How to be?

Screenshot
Attached Image

can itunes be downloaded only from the store? win 10 enterprise

Kush07 @ 03/22/19, 10:10 PM*
download only from the store?

Looked at the hat?https://ipsw.me/

Rep: (3)
Tell me, does iTunes write logs on changing the composition of playlists? If so, where can I see it? There are logs in appdata, but they do not apply to playlists.

Hello! For the first time I use an apple. And there was a need to make a backup. After I read the instructions, I realized that backup does not include copying applications. So tell me, should there be a way to copy applications without losses ?? Yesterday I studied Google half a night, it didn’t help (In itools there is no checkmark of the copy of applications. In itunes I clicked the transfer of purchases, but apparently it didn’t help, maybe I didn’t find the file at the address where they should be copied. Please explain how to copy the applications? already swollen)

They write "what copies the application data! How can I understand that after the restoration of the backup, there will not be any applications in the body. But there will be data. Next, download these applications, we will restore data (for example, music) and we will begin to rejoice, so it turns out?
body of iphone 6, ios 10.2.1

Post has been editedescobar999 - 03.04.19, 02:31

Rep: (594)
Escobar999 @ 04/03/19, 01:33*
Please explain how to copy applications? The head is already swollen)

Version of tuna with applications:
iTunes (Nixonmac Post # 79677797)

Post has been editedmegamixa В© - 03.04.19, 07:25

Rep: (-3)
Hello everyone. Does anyone have an iTunes subscription here? I need a song, nowhere else is it, recently appeared.

soland @ 04/05/19, 14:49*
I need a song, nowhere else is it, recently appeared

Try to askhere

Hello, how to specify the composer in iTunes so that the label on which the song was recorded appears on the mobile phone in the music

Rep: (9)
Hello. I can not find a solution for the error code "-1" in tuna. Is there anyone facing this?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.21.19, 09:31