> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 - Firmware

Rep: (293)
Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 - Firmware
Picturelepad S6000
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Scripts for saving and restoring NVRAM

Drivers, and utilities on yadi.sk
S6000_extended_Driver.rar - flash mode driver for S6000
LenovoUsbDriver_1.0.1.exe - as a subject for the USB driver.
SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1344.0.212.zip - "the last" flasher. Only if having fun with custom bikes.

Subject dedicated to Flash Tool and solving possible problems

Miscellaneous / Useful
Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 - Official Firmware (OS v1) (Post # 29293916)

Official firmware
S6000_signed_042916_204737 - firmware for CWM
S6000_A422_101_022_131101_WW_SMS

Firmware on yadi.sk
S6000_A422_000_015_130503_WW_SMS.rar - 15 version for 3G models (S6000-H). Up to 22 is not updated.
S6000_A422_101_025_131017_WW_WiFi.rar - 25 firmware for non-3G devices. (You can sew and 3G, that's okay. Just nebudet 3G)
S6000_A422_101_016_130906_WW_SMS.rar - 16 version for 3G models (S6000-H). Updated "over the air" to 22. It is possible to sew and others.
S6000_A422_101_017_131009_WW_SMS_ENG.rar - 17 version for 3G models (S6000-H). Up to 22 is not updated. Despite the index "eng" she multiyazachna, including Russian.

Unofficial firmware
Instructions
Mashing IMEI and the right way to solve a problem, or what is NVRAM
Not for the first time in a personal comment or ask for clarification on one post.
Since it is directly related to the subject, I decided to post here the new edition. Hopefully, this time not so foggy out.

IMEI on our devices flies when you format and sometimes in piercing FlashTool-th.
To understand the nature of this phenomenon, it is necessary to plunge into the bowels of the EMMC. There's a section of / dev / nvram. It contains the IMEI, SN, MAC addresses of network interfaces, and others.
If you open a scatter it can be found in the 16-th row - __NODL_NVRAM 0xe00000. Start __NODL_ line makes fleshtul ignore this point. Why, in spite of this, it is sometimes rubs - I do not know. This is what is causing the disappearance of IMEI after flashing, and as is clear from the above, not only the IMEI. That is, we remove the section without giving anything in return!
So, / dev / nvram is flashed at the factory, and all further official updates and firmware even dare not touch it. No matter how the program part changes, it remains unchanged. In rare cases, the manufacturer makes changes to it, and releases firmware for service centers, including this section.

In working sitemy IMEI are on the path / data / nvram. More specifically / data / nvram / md / NVRAM / NVD_IMEI /. Directory / data / nvram created the first time the device starts up by copying it in the content / dev / nvram. Widespread recommendation to preserve the folder / data / nvram for repairing the keep in the future. It is certainly true, as the calls for backup, in principle. Calibration imeyami you can restore these, but this directory is useless at repairing the / dev / nvram.

What should be done in order to avoid problems in the future?
First you need to create a full dump of the device. I recommend to do it immediately after purchasing the product, prior to the search for a better world firmware. Depending on the dump method, among other files should be a file nvram.img. That img size of 5242880. This is the image of the desired section. Any nvram.tar and other ext4 is a copy of / data / nvram and no interest.
To create only the image of the / dev / nvram partition, you can use the command:
dd if = / dev / nvram of = / sdcard / nvram.img bs = 5242880 count = 1
5242880 is the partition size for devices on platforms 6577-6589. As a result, the path sdcard nvram.img file will be created. Store it in a safe place.

How to restore the erased partition / dev / nvram?
The easiest way to copy the previously saved file to the device’s memory is to type the following command:
dd if = / sdcard / nvram.img of = / dev / nvram
The result of the successful development of the command line will serve
10240 + 0 records in
10240 + 0 records out
5242880 bytes transfered in ... ..
For flashing this section FleshTulom find in skatere line __NODL_NVRAM .... and remove it __NODL_, then in the window select our nvram.img. It was chosen. Though he will be available in the program window, but FleshTul it did not pick up.
Sometimes fleshtul not want to sew this section separately. In this case, the firmware for fleshtula need to download, open the Management Board skater and noted, among other things, and nvram.img
In order to sew FleshTulom upgrate method, which requires the inclusion of all the items necessary only at the time of partitions, do the following:
Open scatter in any text editor. Appended to the beginning of the section lines that want to eliminate __NODL_. For example __NODL_PRELOADER 0x0. Save, open and scatter FleshTulom sew only those sections that were left uncommented, maybe FleshTul not see them.
This trick allows you to both hide and reveal items closed scatter. Thus, it is possible selectively to sew the necessary sections through upgrate, such nvram.

How to restore section, in the absence of a backup?
To do this, use a file from the donor. Ask someone in the subject line of your unit to lend you his nvram.img. How to get it written above. The disadvantage is obvious, we get the wrong IMEI, MAC, etc. Methods for changes nvram.img unknown to me, but there is software to edit the partition / dev / nvram (links below). After a successful amendment to the section, save his team as above.

SN Write Tool with drivers and manual
Maui META 3G
Video manual on Maui META

How do I know whether or not overwritten / dev / nvram?
Sense to check there, but if you ever "lost" the IMEI. It's enough to rekaveri reset the device to factory settings, thereby removing / data. If after the first run IMEI no again, then all that is written above - for you ..

A reasonable question arises - why all the Kama Sutra, where you can restore IMEI per minute using the software?
You can, but you "restore" it to the address / data / nvram, and "article" about how to restore an important section, which besides having a lot of the right and after mashing which marked problems of various kinds. Furthermore, it will fly off again at the next flashing.

Please note that the new version of the MTK Droid Tools received the backup feature / dev / nvram. Saved with the extension .bin

Methods tested and working. I restored three living unit and four offline. Last less than an hour ago koumiss.

Restoring a tablet from a brick state
Solving the problem of constant overload and the words "delete" with green Androyd
Backup NVRAM for S6000-F
Graphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving.
Deciphering common FlashTool errors
Subject of utility Flash Tool. Errors, descriptions, discussions, help.
Automatic disconnection for installing drivers and firmware device
Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 driver
Installing drivers on a PC for Lenovo IdeaPhone smartphones
Installing firmware from a PC for Lenovo IdeaPhone smartphones

How to enter the Recovery on this tablet.

firmware algorithm our apprat using Flash Tool
Driver is already considered korrktno established.
1. Start Flash Tool
2. Specify MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt
The program picks up the files. All marks should be marked and filled with graphs.
2a. If any file is not marked and worth addressing 0h00000, then click on it and enter force
3. Tick "DA DL All With Check Sum" (mandatory. Without it, get "zasanie" when downloading)
4. Click on "Firmware ->Upgrade "
5. Connect the switched off apprat.
It should go to the firmware.
( "Stop buttons will show" Her not touch)

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 27.01.20, 00:51
Reason for editing: S6000_A422_101_022_131101_WW_SMS

Rep: (76)
At the request of the workers, spread rekoveri install modified software on our plate method (without a PC). Personally all checked-works! However, if you are not familiar with terms such as a backup, and custom ITC, I advise you not to swing, as you know, everything is at your own risk! The archive detailed instructions on firmware rekoveri and set of applications. Special thanks romodelu Stanner'u for his work on porting rekoveri on our plate!

Attached files

Attached fileRecoveryModCarlivCWM.rar(8.98 MB)

Rep: (105)
Please gash firmware screenshots, with the possibility of a call)))

Rep: (1137)
M
We move to subsectionLenovo .

Rep: (5)
everything works fine, and calls and sms

I found another rake on firmware S6000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE
Driver interaction tablet and BB are not compatible.
The devices are not installed.
We need to fix

Rep: (5)
rgusev,
BB's that?

BB - Big Brother - The computer is usually the type of IBM-PC (personalka usual), although the Mac too big blinds.
So I happened to call when Soup on RISC architecture nebyli yet fully independent. Although they still have not fully independent.

Post has been editedrgusev - 07.03.14, 23:16

Rep: (0)
http: //lenovokitkatrom...6000-to-44-kitkat.htmlGuys here this topic in my opinion kidalovo but all the same type of kit kat on our plate. Check.

Rep: (24)
rgusev @ 08.03.2014, 01:50*
I found another rake on firmware S6000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE

Also dug a bit:
not working magnetic sensor and an accelerometer.

Hey. tell me build number s6000_A422_101_022_131101_ww-sms and the version of s6000_130519 this latest firmware? and that this firmware version :-)?

ValeryiM @ 08.03.2014, 09:32*
not working magnetic sensor and an accelerometer.

Sensors for clarification
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 20.03.14, 10:25
Reason for editing: The rules of the section "Android - firmware" p.3.8.

zigo99 @ 08.03.2014, 10:04*
tell me build number s6000_A422_101_022_131101_ww-sms and the version of s6000_130519 this latest firmware? and that this firmware version
"Firmware version" this is what it all is. And for clarity<s6000_A422_101_022_131101_ww-sms>- 022 you have version.
Currently for 3G devices (S6000-H) is the latest.

Post has been editedrgusev - 11.03.14, 10:56

rgusev @ 11.3.2014, 10:55*
"Firmware version" this is what it all is. And for clarity<s6000_A422_101_022_131101_ww-sms>- 022 you have version.
Currently for 3G devices (S6000-H) is the latest.
realized thanks) do not know will be more of-update?

I do not know. The forum Lenovo on this question, too, did not answer clearly. OTA will probably (to update over the air), and firmware, HZ.

to All
S6000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSEin the version under the Flash Tool (regular flasher used Lenovo)
The archive only system.img
The remaining files can be taken from the 16 th version ofy. (See link in the header)
Before flashing, rename or delete the file Checksum.ini

The only change compared to the first version, corrected the name of the device in BlueTooch environment.
Particularly tightly dig once, and "with kondachka" can not be solved.

Post has been editedrgusev - 11.03.14, 21:46

ValeryiM @ 08.03.2014, 17:51*
Sensors for clarification
I permishen seen. accelerometer closed. Time will try to open.
And in general that I'm a little tuplyu in this case. Like a compass, and so and so is not, and what they have is the difference between an accelerometer and a g-sensor, I do not understand ... mine are the same .... all my life has been the same ... like ... or I confuse ????

Post has been editedrgusev - 11.03.14, 21:54

rgusev @ 12.03.2014, 00:53*
in permishen seen. accelerometer closed. Time will try to open.
And in general that I'm a little tuplyu in this case. Like a compass, and so and so is not, and what they have is the difference between an accelerometer and a g-sensor, I do not understand ... mine are the same .... all my life has been the same ... like ... or I confuse ????

Thanks again for your efforts. "S6000_A422_003_014_130909_WW_CALL_FUSE", turned out very well, we hope to further fashion.
Compass on stock iron works, sometimes convenient to use the level as well, and a compass. Pro accelerometer - I made a mistake it does not, but there naprvleniya sensor applications it until nenashel.

So that's the thing that g-sensor, aka Accelerometer IS. The simplest is a pardon from what you and the screen turns igruhi a g-sensor work ?!
Level the way it is also g-sensor.

Um. a quote from internet. (With china-iphone)
Briefly Accelerometer and Gravity Sensor is different sensors with a similar measurement principle, BUT! Modern interpretations Accelerometer'ov already can perform Gravity Sensor function, BUT! Gravity Sensor Accelerometer can not perform the function. And Accelerometer in determining the gravity vector spends much more time, because of this, in some models to improve ergonomics shoved still "out of date" Gravity Sensor in accelerometer.
Gyro is a completely different system, with absolutely! another measuring principle. The gyroscope can measure acceleration and gravity. accelerated it can only be calculated and the accuracy depends on the number of measurements and quality gyro ... and in any case would be much worse than that of the accelerometer, the same thing about gravity ... teroiticheski he "knows" where it can therefore be assumed ( calculated), but it can not be measured, as it makes the Gravity Sensor.
G-sensor this ring piezoelectric elements broken into a large number of segments. Inside the ring is a heavy ball. Piezoelectric element allocates electricity when compressed (a simple example is a piezo-lighter). The ball is subject to gravity and matter to a segment of the ring presses bead phone knows the gravity vector.
Accelerometer It has a similar principle, but it is not the ring, and the sphere! with a pile sections, and with its table values. Those. depending on the pressure direction of the ball on one of the sections he knows that the phone moves in the opposite direction and then, depending on the pressure force calculates the acceleration. Under ideal conditions, it can easily calculate the gravity vector if you stand still, and gently rotate the phone. If it is present, some extra effects (you go / eat, etc.) the accelerometer to calculate the gravity vector set of measurements to be done and to reject the false values, but in the end he can perform this function.
Gyroscope is fundamentally different device main part of it is quickly rotating rotor, which has several degrees of freedom (the possible rotation axes). but because of the rotation, he retains his position, by turning the whole device, and about him understand where electronics has turned the entire device.

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 20.03.14, 10:26
Reason for editing: spoiler

rgusev @ 12.03.2014, 19:06*
Level the way it is also g-sensor.

The convenience store has softinkoy compass level, look, it seems to mix and magnetic and g-sensor - he worked at the drain.
About the accelerometer does not bother him in the S6000 seems not.

Rep: (105)
There is a proposal portanut eg CyanogenMod 10.2 on the tablet with a similar architecture of the chip)

Dvulikiy_Prizrak @ 03/12/2014, 23:47*
There is a proposal portanut eg CyanogenMod 10.2 on the tablet with a similar architecture of the chip)
This port is. CyanogenMod himself. Half of the options will not work. The conversation was about our chip, rather than the tablet.
ValeryiM @ 12.03.2014, 17:49*
The convenience store has softinkoy compass level, look, it seems to mix and magnetic and g-sensor - he worked at the drain.
About the accelerometer does not bother him in the S6000 seems not.
level work. True mixed up sensors X and Y
Magnetic compass - swears that it is not.

To all
Sat, put the second SIM indication and disabled notification of the absence of SIM.

Post has been editedrgusev - 14.03.14, 01:17

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 2:33