> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Explay X-tremer - Firmware (OS 4.2)

Rep: (139)
Explay X-tremer - Firmware (OS 4.2)
PictureExplay X-tremer
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ

Important information
All that you do - do at your own peril and risk!
Forum Administrationsavagemessiahzine.comand authors of modifications are not responsible for any damage to your device!

If you are not confident in your abilities and knowledge, if you do not know why you need a flashing, Root, CWM, etc., then it is better to refrain from experimenting with your device

Drivers and Utilities
Program for flashing: SP Flash Tool
Drivers: [list]
Drivers

Firmware

Template design post with firmware
[CENTER] [size = 4] [color = blue] Firmware name [/ color] [/ size]
[color = "# 000000"] [b] [size = 3] Download: [/ size] [/ b] [/ color] Here we indicate the link to download the firmware [/ center]
[spoiler = [color = red] Information [/ color]] You can write a few words about the firmware, which forced you to make a port, mod, etc.
[/ spoiler] [spoiler = Features of the firmware] Here we indicate the features of the firmware. Example: "When you quickly click on the version of the android - opens the extended developer menu."
[/ spoiler] [spoiler = [color = "# 000000"] Changes [/ color]] We write here what you did on the firmware.
[/ spoiler] [spoiler = [color = red] Minuses [/ color]] Here we indicate the minuses, if any.
[/ spoiler] [spoiler = [color = "# 000000"] Screenshots [/ color]] Each firmware must have screenshots for the user to see what he puts.
[/ spoiler] [spoiler = [color = purple] I express my gratitude [/ color]] Here we indicate the people who have helped you with something.
[/ spoiler] [spoiler = [color = red] Installation [/ color]] 1. Download the firmware and throw it into the [b] root of the memory card [/ b] (/ sdcard)
2. Go to Recovery:
On the phone off, hold down the buttons: [b] Volume up + turn on [/ b]
3. Select item [b] Wipe data / factory reset [/ b]
4. Now select [b] Install zip from sdcard [/ b], then [b] Choose zip from sdcard [/ b]
5. Choose firmware
6. We are waiting for the firmware to be installed. "

Recovery

Modifications and decorations

Instructions

Poll results
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Regarding the upgrade to Android 5.0

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 28.11.18, 15:42
Reason for editing: Easy way to restore Imei

Rep: (3)
* gav_bog, How to find a solution, share the necessary atoms straight tin))
and another question, when you watch video through youtube app sometimes happens that the image is enlarged and can see only the upper-left corner, I'm the only one?

Rep: (0)
Youtube I have not looked at the phone, I have to do okmp: D.
Now I put Lenovo_S920_RU117_B4.
Half-day flight is normal, combined memory. Flash error messages but keeps running until all is well.

Rep: (1)
I have united the memory - an error pops up. But I do not remember how to do things (

all OK. Of anger ran 2 files to each other without a backup. Surprisingly it worked. Povisel longer and FSE: rofl:.
Found a small bug, unlock key podtuplivaet (a couple of times a battery overthrown), I do not want to respond to my gentle pressing: yes2:

Rep: (5)
MIUi 9.2.2

Kernel
ROM OS version: 4.4.2 KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.67

Instruction
1) Download the zip-file ROM
2) copy it to SD-card
3) Next, go to Recovery
4) The recovery - Wipe Data Wipe cache then
5) Next Install From SD
6) Select the zip-file ROM, which we have copied, and click "Yes".
7) After the reboot, go into the application and include durusu "lock screen resolution." LN that there were no problems with the battery

Attention!After the first boot enable debug mode in the developer's settings. Otherwise it will be butlup

https://yadi.sk/d/BvIOjXud3TBU9g

Note. I take no responsibility for any errors that may occur after you install and then use.

Firmware super, MIUI 9.2.2. After you install the debug mode has already been enabled.
Now, I am looking for where the contacts familiar with Googl pull off without too much blood.
If you have experience prompt.

Googl set up an account, but it only receives mail: rofl:
Sound OK, not that other firmwares. : Clap:

I'm wildly sorry, but why no Googl Play or App Store. Here begins the dance with a tambourine} -).
Help if you can. I am studying the vastness of the Internet.

Won installing from herehttps://migeek.ru/sett...strojstva-xiaomi#__apk
by APK.

An interesting experience. Please unsubscribe. Only I was so lucky ????

Post has been editedgav_bog - 13.12.18, 15:44

Hello!
Skinte please firmware MIUI 8 or 7.
Try to deliver. And please write Googl Play is built into them. To not get a tambourine. : Rolleyes:

Hello! there is a problem with the phone, he behaves very strangely, it decided to flash, went into rekaveri, and there is a still an android and over the red triangle with an exclamation point. Pressing the power button rekaveri still involved, but it can not be done through personal, climbs the same android lying. Rekaveri thought flash, but faced with the fact that the driver on the site for windose 7, and I have 10, which can then advise in this situation by repairing the phone?

* Headin1984 ,
How and what I wanted to ask?

* farikusik, itself firmware flash through rekaveri wanted, when I saw that it is not working properly, I flash it fleshtulom, firewood and everything else then downloaded from the hat. fleshtula besides, it is not present there, but the driver on seven

* Headin1984 , Put the driver and tries to sew. Fleshtul take in one of the instructions in the header.

* farikusik, in reference to the cap fleshtul not plow, and Windows asks for firewood signature, I turn it off, but damn still asks.

Rep: (113)
Xedin1984 @ 09.01.19, 14:16*
link to fleshtul not plow

herefind all

* phpinfo, and what rekaveri advise, I just did not put kastomki and stock I do not see here ?!

Rep: (113)
* Xedin1984,
for me so tvrp better than a digital computer and which version is better, I can not tell, I did not have your phone

Xedin1984 @ 9.01.19, 19:17*
but some advise rekaveri

I should TWRP 2.8.4.0 rev 1 of Onrock, everything works fine.

Post has been editedfarikusik - 10.01.19, 13:20

Week testing a miui 9.2.2. A good flash, but that's something that the memory did not, in the settings is displayed so
Attached Image

And that's what the conductor
Attached Image

Where nakosyachil, someone tell me.

Post has been editeddenis-sto - 11.01.19, 12:51

* denis-sto I have memory combined. In the setting of the SD card is absolutely not visible in Explorer and all 16 gigs shown.
Firmware super. But there are bugs everywhere.
How are you with Google services?

Market runs, shakes applications, but because the memory is not enough not much ustanovish.
How does the patch needed to integrate the memory?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 7:47