> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UCWEB (Archive) | Browser, analogue of Opera mini

Rep: (66)
UCWEB
Version: 7.4.1.61 build 10100917

Last update of the program in the header:11.10.2010
Attached Image

Description : Convenient and fast browser, analog Opera Mini.
Opportunities
Opportunities:
  • Upload files
  • Resume of files
  • Copy / Paste / Cut text
  • Page info
  • Favorites
  • Zoom
  • Etc.

Drawing, etc. etc. VKontakte and other resources do not support!
With file sharing (deposit, rapid, etc.) DOES NOT WORK!
Script support at the very minimum!

Compatibility: WM2003, WM5, WM6 and higher.
Homepage: http://www.uc.cn/russian
Official forum: http://forum.ucweb.com

Collection of skins for UCWEB

Download:
Version 7.4.1.61 build 10100917 RUS for WM5 and higher: UCWEB_7.4.1.61_400_31_10100917_RU_RU.rar
The same version working through the American server: UCWEB_7.4.1.61_351_31_10100917_RU_EN.rar
Version Archive
new! Version 7.4.0.57 build 10083121 RUS for 2003, WM5 and higher: UCWEB_v7.4.0.57_400_31_10083121_RU_RU
The same version with the Chinese serverhere
Version 7.4.0.57 with Chinese serverhere
UCWEB_7.3.0.55_400_10072718_GB - Russified Chinese versions for WM5 + and WM2003
UCWEB_7.2.2.51_400_31_10070818_OF_RUS - modified official Russian version for WM5 +
Corrected exe for version UCWEB_7.2.2.51_400_31_10070818_OF_RUS: UCWEB_7.2.2.51_OF_RUS.rar
UCWEB_7.3.0.55_400_31_10071319_EN - Russified Chinese version for WM5 +
UCWEB_7.2.2.51_400_31_10070818_OF_RUS - modified official Russian version for WM5 +
Corrected exe for version UCWEB_7.2.2.51_400_31_10070818_OF_RUS: UCWEB_7.2.2.51_OF_RUS.rar
UCWEB-7.0.0.41-400-31-09122909 RUS - official Russian version with unofficial translation
Official Russian version for WM2003 - Attached fileUCWEB_7.0.0.41_400_30_09122909.cab (1.16 MB)

UCWEB-7.2.2.51-999-31-10060509 RUS - Russified Chinese version for WM5 +
UCWEB-7.2.2.51-999-10053115 RUS - Russified Chinese versions for WM2003 and WM5 +
UCWEB-7.2.0.46-999-10032713 RUS - Russified Chinese versions for WM2003 and WM5 +
[b]
UCWEB-7.1.0.42-6500-31-10011517 RUS (post # 5565) Translated Test Chinese Version

UCWEB-7.0.0.41-352-31-09122815-Р•N Attached fileUCWEB_7.0.0.41_352_31_09122815.cab (1.14 MB)

UCWEB-7.0.2.37-999-31-09122214 (post # 5062)
Version 6.0_RUS.zip CAB: Attached fileUCWEB_v6.0_GB.zip (362.54 KB)

Version 6.5 RUS with a modified registry branch: Attached fileUCWEB6.5.0_30.rar (489.9 KB)

Version 6.6.0.31_GB_31_09052611 WM2003-WM6 CAB: Attached fileUC6.6r_6.6.0.31_ENG_31_09052611.cab (627.55 KB)

Version 6.7.0.32 En, Ru 999-31-09073017 WM2003 / WM5 / 6 CAB: UCWEB6-6.7.0.32-999-31-09073017 by Ucweb Team
Link to Russian and English. version 7.0.2 :
UCWEB (Post # 3589581)
Link to Russian version 7.0 :
UCWEB (Post # 3236808)
NEW CAB
Font specially modified for the browser:
UCWEB (Post # 3236961)
Java version of the program: UCWEB 6.7 Java

Creator lp navi program

The program for changing the start page of UCWEB.
(Starting with version UCWEB 6.7, it is impossible to edit the start page of this program)
- In the folder with the program you need to put the original file lp_navi.
(due to this, your lp_navi file should be suitable for any version of UCWEB)
- The newly created file will be called lp_navi, and the old one will be called lp_navi_old.
All code is rewritten to api C ++. So, the program will go on any device, I think ..
The archive version for both BB and PPC / SP.
Also in the archive file with examples and file Readme (be sure to read!)
Download Creator_lp_navi (22.36 kilobytes)
Thank you for the program (+) -en-trance

FAQ , thanks for creating: giris , Dschinghis Khan and look777 Attached fileUcwebFAQ_03.08.10.rar (10.29 KB)

Ucweb FAQ, for those who do not want to download (released on November 17, 2010)

Q. Unable to access some sites. Why? The site www.site.ru enters, but on the one I need, no.
A. It happens that the computer does not enter .. Try changing the proxy.

Q. Does not allow to the forum, writes "You are blocked on this forum", the remaining addresses work. What is it about? With Opera mini I go normally.
A. Someone with Wuxi was having a bad time and one of the browser servers was banned by IP. Change the server and contact the forum administration to get banned. As an option - use the anonymizer, for example http://hideme.ru

Q. I can not go to the "vkontakte.ru". Can I do something about this?
A. 1. Change the server to any Chinese (new versions of the browser go through any server);
2. On the main page below, click on the Russian flag, and everything will be in Russian

Q. How can I change these proxies?
A. Enter in the address bar: "ext: page: sysinfo" and in the second field from the top enter the desired proxy. After that, click "save" and that's it! Until the next launch, Usya will walk through this proxy. And shout that:

Q. "He does not go through what I wrote!"
A. Do not. Usya is not a fool. If you entered a non-working proxy (yes, yes! There are some like this! For example, when the software on the server is changed), Usya automatically connects to her main server.

Q. And where to find these proxies?
A. You can go from time to time to the "SysInfo" panel and watch (in the second field) through which proxy Ucweb is working at the moment. If the speed and permeability are good, then such a proxy can be written. Some can be found in the topic about Ucweb onsavagemessiahzine.com. Another part, with reference to the new (starting with 7.0.2.37) versions, we will write in more detail here:
=====
123.150.180.xxx, (ucs3.tj2.ucweb.com, China)
In the config.ini we write:
m_ver = 7.1.0.42
m_bid = 999
=====
113.107.72.xxx (ucs1.gd.ucweb.com, China)
m_ver = 7.1.0.42
m_bid = 6500
=====
67.228.166.xxx (America, Dallas)
m_ver = 7.0.0.41
m_bid = 350
(although earlier with such parameters the browser worked through the Singapore server)
=====
74.86.222.xx (America, Dallas)
m_ver = 7.0.0.41
m_bid = 351
=====
213.108.248.xxx (Russia, Moscow)
m_ver = 7.0.0.41
m_bid = 400
=====
Ports are used 8085-8089 (8087-8089 are more stable, but do not always work).
Everything related to proxy servers can change at any time, and it’s quite difficult to track these changes, so if something worked stably for you yesterday, today it may not work at all

Q. How to make a transition from a Chinese server to a US or any other?
A. In order for UCWEB to go through a US or Russian server (and not through a Chinese one), you need to create a file config.ini with the content according to the previous answer (and depending on the server you need) in the program folder.
Since the new versions save the last successful connection server, after changing (creating a new) config.ini file, we restart the browser, go to the "system information" page (exp: page: sysinfo command), click the "Clear" button under the second input field, and then the "Get" button
Thanks for the findgirisandRialto.
Starting with version 7.2.2.51, the browser does not accept data from config.ini and there is no possibility to change the server on the sysinfo page!
Q. How can I see which proxy I go through?
A. Log in, for example, at 2ip.ru. Hacker way - go to "SysInfo" and see what is written there. If nothing is written, click on "Get" and wait about 10 seconds.

Q. I see a very strange and interesting command "ext: page: sysinfo". Are there any other similar commands and what are they doing?
A. Yes there is. Here are the most useful:
ext: page: shortkeyset>Hotkey settings
ext: page: shortkeyset>Hotkey settings
ext: page: sysset>System settings
ext: page: fileman>File manager
ext: page: sysinfo>System Information
ext: page: favman>Bookmarks
ext: down: newdown>New download

Q. Who compresses better - opera mini or ucweb?
A. It depends on the settings. Unofficial test judge http://wapreview.com , the page was compressed like this (kb):

Image Quality Opera Mini Ucweb Ucweb (java) TeaShark
Higest 191 340 440 217
Lowest 112 68 66 132
No Images 25 14 13 34
http://wapreview.com/blog
Believe it or not - your choice. Yes, and no one bothers to check.

Q. And which one is faster?
A. It depends on the weather on Mars. For some, Opera Mini, for others, Ucweb, for the third, both work the same.

Q. I have very expensive traffic. What settings are needed to save as much as possible?
A. Compression wap - included. Preference - not used. The quality of the pictures is disabled (or minimal). Line spacing - 1.

Q. Nothing works for me!
A. You see, this is not a pipe. And do not even iPhone, and Nokia, and from Windows Mobile device. Here, like it or not, and some of the basics and the terms have to learn .. at least to a level that clearly tell "where and what is not working." The main thing - the desire to understand .. Well, if you feel that it is "not mine," do not despair - one can "make money", others - to delve into the programs, and others - somehow magically succeeds here and there (lucky!) . So without complexes buy another machine ... or look for the person who you are all set.

Q. What is MyZone and how to use it?
A. MyZone, is a service of the Chinese company UCFly, provided to users of Ucweb. The service allows you to download files on the “Online Disk”, synchronize bookmarks, check e-mail, read RSS. So, as a service in Chinese, so far only managed to figure out how to use bookmark reservation and OnlineDisk. Instructions can be read here: UCWEB (Post # 2940913)

Q. Can I download files directly bypassing the Ucweb server?
A. Sure you may. This is done like this:
A long tap is made by reference (or the cursor is hovering) and from the drop-down menu select “Page Information”. An information panel appears where you can see “URL URL” (page URL), “Image URL” (image URL) and “Link URL” (link URL). From the menu, select “Copy Link URL”. Next, go to the Download Manager, "Menu" (Menu) ->“New Task" (New download "and in the first field insert" Link URL "(URL links. By the way, the method is good when Ucweb's server is naughty. The disadvantage of this method is the inability to download from resources where authorization is needed.

Q. The browser of the page does not load completely, besides, in the upper left corner a strange thing appears. What is it?
A. Ucweb divides the "heavy" pages into several parts, and the "weird thing" is the menu for navigating through these parts. To prevent the pages from being shared, you need to go into the settings of Ucweb and in the "Page SubSection" item select "Off". In the same place, at will, it is possible to specify the size of "piece".

Q. How to save pictures?
A. Tap on the picture ->Save Image. If it is thought to save not a compressed image, but the original, then: “Page information” - “Copy image URL” (then Copy image URL), then “Download Manager” (Download manager) ->"New Task" (New Download), and paste the address of the picture.

Q. My communicator has a telephone keypad. Is it possible to customize the hotkeys on your own? I did not find such an item in the settings.
A. It is necessary to lead to the address bar "ext: page: shortkeyset"

Q. Where does Ucweb keep its settings?
A. The official versions are here:
HKLM \ Software \ Ucweb6 \ DB - Chinese;
HKLM \ Software \ Ucweb6 \ 300 \ DB - English;
HKLM \ Software \ Ucweb6 \ 400 \ DB is Russian.
Fashion, in different ways, depends on the fantasy of the one who patchil.

Q. What keys are responsible for?
A. Key Meaning:
AUF: 0 - saved passwords (Passwords). Autocomplete Forms
CMW: 0 - clipboard, custom phrases (Clipboard, Used Phrases)
CPD: 0 - current clipboard (Clipboard). What is copied at the moment. Regardless of OS.
DSN: 0 - Your serial number, holy of holies (serial number)
FAVX: * - Bookmarks (Bookmaks). All keys starting with FAV
USET: 0 - user settings (User settings). The way UcWeb is configured is whether to show pictures, Download Manager settings, etc.
SCK: 0 - shortcut settings (Shortcut settings).
his2: * - history of visits (history).
SVALUE: 0 - search history
DT * - download info

If you want to get a new serial number (sometimes it gives a speed boost, but means a loss of authorization), it is enough to delete the DSN key: 0.
If you want to save the authorization - save DSN: 0
If you want to save autofill authorization forms - AUF: 0
Your phrases - CMW: 0

Q. In my country, Usya does not follow the links that are in the sent E-mail. What to do?
A. 1. Make Usu the default browser (Menu-Settings-Basic Settings, set the checkbox “Default Browser”;
2. We look at the registry key HKLM / Software / Microsoft / Shell / Rai /: DEFBROWSER / 1 and remove in the value of% 1 at the end (we say thank youwatchmaker).

Q. The browser does not see my favorite font. What to do?
A. To make the browser see fonts that were not visible to it initially, let's do a simple procedure: (say thank you 404 not found )
1. We look at the list of fonts installed on the PDA in any program where there is a choice of font
for example in MS Office Word (Menu-Format-Font) or MS Office Excel (Menu-Format-Cell ...- Font) - in any open document.
What appears in such lists are the internal names of the fonts that we need.
2. We rewrite the names of the fonts you like (which are not in UCWeb, but which you would like to see) or remember them.
3. Copy the Unicode font in the Windows folder of the PDA.
Such a font can be taken here -http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/371921/MSHEI.zip- MSHei (1.01 MB)
4. In the registry editor go to the branch:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft]
5. See if there is a key. FontLink if not, create it, and create another key in it - Systemlink .
6. The result should be the following:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ FontLink \ SystemLink]
7. We go in the key Systemlink and create a parameter of type "string" ( string ) for each of the fonts under paragraph 2:
    "Font1" = "\ Windows \ MSHei.ttf, MS Hei"
    "Font2" = "\ Windows \ MSHei.ttf, MS Hei"
    "FontN" = "\ Windows \ MSHei.ttf, MS Hei"

where Font1, Font2, FontN are the internal font names from clause 2.
- In the values ​​of the parameters "\ Windows \ MSHei.ttf, MS Hei" after the comma spacenot put .
- Values ​​are entered in the registry without quotes.

8. Be sure to do CP without it will not work.

Q. And when I try to use the search, it gives out krakozyabry. Can I beat them?
A. Can. Add a space after the search query. If this does not help, disable "Compress WAP" in your browser settings.
Q. Tell me how to create a link file (site.url) to click on it immediately to get to the page you need (open ucweb).
A. 1. create a shortcut to Ucweb
2. To correct it with a notepad, thus:
"\ ... \ ucweb.exe" /savagemessiahzine.com
"\ ... \ ucweb.exe" /mail.ru

Q. Another time it is impossible to download anything!
A. Try to download directly

Q. How to upload files to the forumsavagemessiahzine.comwith UCWEB?
A. 1. In the file name should not be spaces and specials. characters
2. Choose "quote" or "edit" the previous post, a new window will appear, here it is in it and select the file to download.

Q. How to set up Google?
A. You need to go to your gmail, go to Google and set up the search terms, you can also customize the view (pda / pc). After that, Google will go to the search page with the specified settings. You can add this page to your favorites.
Thanks for the findgiris

To associate .ucd files with UCWEB, follow the link:UCWEB (Post # 2035437)
В© giris andsavagemessiahzine.com, 14.02.2010
В® Dschinghis Khan, look777

In this thread we discuss old versions of the program (up to 7.4.1.61 inclusive). Questions on new versions to ask here:UCWEB

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 27.01.11, 19:00
Reason for editing: New version + FAQ update

Rep: (170)
Hello everyone. I made a full translation into Russian language UCWEB6 in Java. Spread jar and zip files. Thank you guys for the club with the SE testing and recommendations on correcting the translation. Translate no longer realistic because squares in classes, and with the Chinese I have a problem.
Tyanettsa on all screens, even on E90 Nokiyu to the big screen.
It is in a zip archive.

Attached files

Attached fileUCWEB6_full_ru.zip(191.74 KB)

Post has been editedSKY.SPB - 16.01.08, 02:51

It's right in the jar-e.

Attached files

Attached fileUCWEB6_full_ru.jar(194.49 KB)

Rep: (4)
SKY.SPB
on the IBM J9 does not start
on the HTC 3350 in his native MIDlet manager also fails to start. What is the rake?

On the java emulator and will not start. Version of Java comes only on phones and smartphones at Simba. For Windows need to download from office. site. There is a download version directly on the device with auto-detection model and injected at the substation for installation on the device. There, if only in English and Chinese languages ​​(closer). And there are subs 2 shooting galleries: lightweight about 300kb and 800kb nearly full. For more information on of.sayt recommend to go through the translator web sites online PROMT. follow these steps:
1. Recruit www.translate.ru
2. Select the "translation of web"
3. Enter www.ucweb.com
4. On the first page (which in Chinese) click on the English button.
5. Carefully read. We get a huge number of useful information.
By the way, there are unconfirmed reports that this week with the release of version 6 to 9.2 Simba in English and RUSSIAN. In this connection, it is also expected to support additional services to russokom. (E-mail, Push messages, search, security, space on the local disk, etc.) So we wait. And yet we partake in conventional bodies and smartphones to this masterpiece. Good luck to all.
Sincerely SKY.SPB

Rep: (598)
freeman-s
on the IBM J9 does not start
on the HTC 3350 in his native MIDlet manager also fails to start. What is the rake?

emulator ... on Esmertec jBed it works perfectly and Russian fromSKY.SPB and earlier laid out version eng ...
... but in the Java version of the taxis are not stronger than opera mini ... you should at least an English version of the AUC-shnoy version ... :(

Rep: (85)
I knew no Russian kaba?

Rep: (22)
to find it an excellent choice for use gprs

Rep: (332)
The site board.riot.ru posted the Russian version of the browser ..
Here is the link:http://board.riot.ru/22-programmy/11221-ucweb-internet-brauzer.html#post79239

Post has been editeden-trance - 18.01.08, 21:40

Rep: (318)
en-trance ,
well, where there you saw a Russian? O.o

Rep: (33)
Asus PDA 686, TAO emulator, this versionhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/22792/UCWEB6_full_ru.jarIt is a great clear coat, but as rightly been seen above the big advantages in terms of economies of traffic in front of the mini-opera is not noticed, but the appearance (I mean, it displays pages) Opera Mini is inferior.

Rep: (22)
We will wait for Russian kab.Brauzer something convenient opera, but also its downsides full and the toad presses.

So far, the only way
UCWEB v5.1 RUS WM5-WM6

Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileUCWEB_v5.1_RUS_WM5_WM6.cab(840.09 KB)

So far, the only way
UCWEB v5.1 RUS WM5-WM6

Op .. my translation is already laid out for me ..
If only a reference to the author left ..

I quote:
Russified the above English version of the program.
Changes:
- Translated all, except for a few lines that occur rarely in the program (those that never have not met for a time of testing);
- Removed the annoying window that appears when you start the program (say, no version for PPC .. Although one smart, and it probably did not appear).

sorry
Look how did Rusik. HEX-yl EXE to? The restaurateurs are not all resources predsvlenny program.

brat1088 ,
Look how did Rusik. HEX-yl EXE to? The restaurateurs are not all resources predsvlenny program.

Hex, of course .. those that are resource - I file them in Mui threw ..

The rest - Hex editor + Dizasm ..
If you want more detail .. all I can tell you .. but not here ..

Post has been editeden-trance - 26.01.08, 00:55

en-trance ,
Please fasten your Rusik to 2003rd

lenhenster ,
You know .. it can not just up and bolted ..
It is necessary to practically re-Hex ehe'shnik .. = (
And this is again a hemorrhagic .. With all that in 2003 I do not have ..
(To understand the essence of a little - when the hex, it is necessary not only to replace the lines to the appropriate Russian, but also to change their position, because in their place, they often do not fit .. and then all the links you need to change this line)

en-trance ,
2003, if wakes time and desire)

Attached files

Attached fileUCWEB.exe(803.5 KB)

Post has been editedlenhenster - 26.01.08, 02:01

lenhenster ,
What version and language?

version 1.0.0.1 English language

Added @ 26.01.2008, 02:03