> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo Yoga Tablet HD + - Discussion | 10 "Full HD Tablet

Rep: (2114)
DiscussionLenovo Yoga Tablet HD +
PictureYoga Tablet HD +
Description | FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Lenovo Yoga Tablet Owners Club пїЅ | Lenovo Yoga Tablet - Discussion пїЅ | Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 (Android version) - Discussion пїЅ | Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 (Windows 8.1) - Discussion пїЅ | Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro - Discussion пїЅ | Lenovo Fans Club пїЅ

Specifications
  • CPU - Quad-core QualcommВ® SnapdragonTM 400 1.6 GHz MSM8228 (3G) / APQ8028 (Wi-Fi) processor
  • OS - Android OS, v4.3 Jelly Bean (free upgrade to Android KitKat 4.4)
  • Sound - 2 speakers front / DolbyВ® Audio / 3.5 mm audio jack
  • Memory - RAM: 2 GB LP DDR2; ROM: 16 GB / 32 GB
  • Battery - 9000 mAh (lithium-polymer)
  • Dimensions - (261 mm) x (9.1 mm - 3.0 mm) x (180 mm)
  • Weight - WiFi: 626 g; 3G: 628 g
  • Cameras - On the back: 8 MPiks, autofocus; Frontal: HD camera 1.6 MPiks, with constant focal length
  • Screen - 10.1-inch IPS-display with a resolution of Full HD (1920 x 1200), capacitive with a 10-point touch interface
  • Colour - Silver, golden champagne
  • SIM - Single, micro-SIM (only on models with 3G function)
  • 3G network - WCDMA 900/2100 MHz (only on models with 3G function)
  • Data transfer rate - HSPA + 42 Mbps (download) / 5.76 Mbps (transmission)
  • Standards Supported - GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA
  • WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi connection point
  • Bluetooth - 4,0
  • GPS - Satellite, A-GPS
  • Sensors - Accelerometer, E-compass, light sensor, Hall

Reviews forums about the tablet
Opinion members of the forum after the update on KitKat
Reviews
Video reviews
Accessories
Useful
Theme Rules
  • Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" usePicture
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum Rulesand / or non-topic discussions (offtopic) will be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • Hide all pictures / images / screenshots under the spoiler.

Previous polls
Rate the tablet on a five-point scale.
Attached Image
Do we need a topic for free communication in Trepalka?
Attached Image

We hide all pictures / images / screenshots under the spoiler.

Before you ask a question carefully readFAQon the tablet. If there are still questions, before asking, do not forget to inform the exact tablet model, firmware version and the presence of ROOT. For questions about adding information to the header or to the FAQ, please contactQMS.
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates
he can apply in the subjectI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 08.02.19, 13:48
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (24)
When will appear in Ukraine ???
I hope to be among the first owners of this tablet!
???

Post has been editedolegas003 - 16.04.14, 11:52

Rep: (1)
Are there any happy owners of this device?

Rep: (19)
It seems like they promised in June.

Rep: (23)
Really still no one? We have been selling for a month now. I waited for him myself, but first I want to make sure that the device came out without jambs, in particular, that the operating time is really the same as the first version.

Yes, there is no work time, less of course, google I already read a review somewhere.

Rusbear @ 05/27/2014 10:58*
Really still no one? We have been selling for a month now.

NO in Ukraine !!! :(

The first video reviews !!!

Lenovo Yoga Tablet HD +. Brief introduction

Hands-on Yoga Tablet HD Review +

:savagemessiahzine.com:

Rep: (210)
good time.
You can go to the store.
in Yekaterinburg accept pre-order on June 16.

Svyaznoy Ekaterinburg
Attached Image

Svyaznoy. Lenovo Yoga HD + 3G 16Gb
Svyaznoy. Lenovo Yoga HD + 3G 32Gb

Technical specifications
Operating system: Android 4.3.
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8228 (3G) / APQ8028 (Wi-Fi) 4 * 1.6 GHz.
GPU: Adreno 305.
RAM: 2 Gb.
ROM: 16/32 Gb, expandable with microSD cards.
Display: 10.1 "IPS with a resolution of 1920 * 1080 pixels, 224 ppi.
Multi-touch capacitive sensor: 10 touches.
Camera main: 8 megapixels.
Front camera: 1.6 megapixels.
Speakers: two speakers.
Sensors:
Rotation Vector Sensor - rotation sensor.
Proximity Sensor - proximity sensor.
Light Sensor - light sensor.
Gravity Sensor - gravity sensor.
Interfaces:
micro-usb.
3.5mm headphone output.
Networks (In the device one sim card):
2G: GSM 900/1800 / 1900MHz.
3G: WCDMA 900 / 2100MHz.
Communications:
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n.
Bluetooth 4.0.
GPS + AGPS.
FM Radio: there is.
Battery: 9000 mA.
Colour: silver, golden.
Body materials: aluminum + polycarbonate (the case is not collapsible).
The size: 261 * 180 * 21/8 mm.
Weight: 626 grams

Lenovo Russia

Post has been editedserega_83 - 11.06.14, 11:37

Rep: (9)
Questions to the owners, who are usually not covered in the reviews, but are definitely interested in all owners of the previous model:

- Does the 10-bit 1080p video with the appropriate bitrate, MX Player HW + naturally? At just 10 often small squares on the screen, the processor is not enough.

- Is the camera really 8 honest megapixels? Do just 10 formally 5, and shoots somewhere at 2.

- Does Adonit's Jot Mini advanced stylus work fine? In just 10s, it is noticeable that the sensitivity of the screen from different edges is different and everywhere insufficient to calmly lead the line and it is not interrupted.

- Still practically does not spend the battery with the screen off and the power saving turned on? Turn off the previous model for the night, and for breaks during the day, which is not - the number of charges per week does not change, but here everything is more powerful.

- Are the accessories from the previous model? It is clear that IT Baggage covers with a cut-out under the stand will not work, but a branded sachet? Is the keyboard from the old model?

- Is the new keyboard normal (and maybe the old one?) Put on the tablet? The old version had a gap of more than a millimeter between the free edge of the keyboard and the tablet, forcing you to think deeply about what will happen if you don’t even press it very hard.

Rep: (12)
The first devices are already on hand.
The topic can be transferred from the "new" section)

I have a "European" from ComputerUniverse: 16gb / wifi silver.

And the first questions about the software:
How to change the wallpaper on the lock screen? Against the background of the launcher change, and the lock screen as it was with the balls, and remains.

The built-in software Shareit is a cool thing, but the proposed update from the market wants a lot of permissions (and calls and sending SMS). Does the firmware have the same permissions? Secureit HD does not see it, nothing is shown about it in the "applications" either.

Rep: (16)
* player1, What are your impressions of the tablet? What say about performance and autonomy?

* vagig
Not yet figured out thoroughly. Even the first charge is not fully selected.
The screen is super. Modes change smoothly, I do not notice the brakes visually.
Pdfk displays perfectly.
In the Internet mode of surfing hellishly long (predicted 40 hours, now there are 37% left and promises to live another 14.5).

In general, I am fully satisfied that I was waiting for this particular model. My wife has an "old" yoga, her screen in fine detail (the same pdf) is naturally worse.

Does a radio without headphones work?

Does a radio without headphones work?

While it did not work with headphones. The anyradio program proposed on the lenovo-forums crashes when switching to the FM range.
I suspect that without headphones it will not work, since there is no software for FM in stock (as in the previous model).

We still have to ask the owners of the 3g version, maybe the FM module is the same with 3g.

Post has been editedplayer1 - 14.06.14, 11:18

In the power manager, the "intelligent brightness adjustment" works strangely: when it is turned on, the brightness starts jumping back and forth, it's unpleasant.
And it is not clear how to configure.

Firmware utilities are very different from its predecessor.
There is a proprietary energy management control program, but it looks and is not configured at all like the “old” one.
There is a kind of hybrid firewall and optimizer "SECUREit hd". How effective it is is not yet clear.
I continue to observe)

There was no time to torment the first charge with a load, therefore:
first charge screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Offhand, just as good as its predecessor.

Player1 @ 14.6.2014, 10:16*
While it did not work with headphones. The anyradio program proposed on the lenovo-forums crashes when switching to the FM range.
I suspect that without headphones it will not work, since there is no software for FM in stock (as in the previous model).

We still have to ask the owners of the 3g version, maybe the FM module is the same with 3g.

Well, if the software, then maybe it is not at all. Where the info about the radio, on the site Lenovo no info.

Adobe flash is also in the span (logical, the device is new).

Player1 @ 06/13/2014, 10:09 PM*
How to change the wallpaper on the lock screen? Against the background of the launcher change, and the lock screen as it was with the balls, and remains.

Found. The wallpaper for the lock screen is set separately in the wallpaper menu system.
There is a separate bookmark on the desktop, a separate one on Lockscreen.

Rep: (0)
The tablet does not support exFat.
Will Kagda be root on this device?

Post has been editedtoi35 - 15.06.14, 11:16

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19 00:42