Nokia E51 - Discussion

Rep: (78)
DiscussionNokia E51
Nokia E51 Description | Discussion

Post has been editedracoon - 20.10.09, 02:20

Rep: (41)
10 years smartphone

So, after all, he is one of those who, even after 10 years, will not change much. From among the standards. Take care of him and he will generously reciprocate with you :)

Rep: (2)
The ForecaWeather-S60-FREE program still works on our phones;)
Attached fileForecaWeather-S60-FREE_v_2_0_1.sisx(1.7 MB)

Rep: (41)
M
4.23. Publication of private announcements for the purpose ofpurchases selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things allowed only in the "Flea market" section (for detailed rules, see the "Flea market" section).

Post has been editedandrei_d1978 - 01.09.18, 19:13

Rep: (0)
Who knows, can I install a telegram on the nokia e51? and application vk?

Rep: (111)
[email protected] @ 11.29.18, 13:44*
Who knows, can I install a telegram on the nokia e51? and application vk?

These applications can not be installed, will not work. The only thing you can do is to put on a mini opera, and you can already go to the VK from it, so it’s quite possible to use, send and receive messages, browse the page, read news, etc.

Friends, please give firmware RM-244 to break?
couple on the Internet it was all over ..

Rep: (111)
Friends, please give firmware RM-244 to break?
couple on the Internet it was all over ..

Read the PM, though I only know the standard firmware, I haven’t seen any modified ones on E51, maybe someone else will add on this topic.

It seems they say that 400 does not break ..

Rep: (54)
* prohor707,

I threw it in PM (mini version and mod)

Rep: (31)
* paraloid , people ... who can help with hacking 244 ... I would be grateful. Already chump pops))

Rep: (3)
One button stopped working and this is exactly the menu button. That is, it is impossible to unlock the phone. Tell me whether it is possible to bypass this lock? (standard menu + asterisk). Or at least read the contacts. On the internet they write that replacing the keyboard will not help, there you need to solder the microcircuit. :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/06/19, 09:52