> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

11 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> Jiayu F1 - Marriage
RoAliRo
Message#1
28.02.14, 12:50
Android / iOS / Windows
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 558
Check in: 30.06.13

MarriageJiayu F1
PictureJiayu F1
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Firmware | Marriage
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
This topic discusses issues and problems associated with the marriage or breakdown of the JiaYu F1.

Post has been editedFainten - 18.07.15, 11:55
gronikol
Message#42
21.06.14, 16:40
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 55
Check in: 08.01.13

There are the same problems with the “Back” buttons, it works on touch once, what can be? Help Thank )
dron200
Message#43
21.06.14, 21:58
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 46
Check in: 11.02.13
WEXLER TAB 7t

That's how the phone, I wanted to order myself, but judging by the number of marriages is not worth it.
mai69peno
Message#44
23.06.14, 16:53
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 19.09.13
3Q Q-pad RC0806B

* betman1986,
Same problem: white screen. The screen began to "turn white" after a month of use. I thought that the phone overheated in the sun. I tried everything I could: I reflashed more than once, and I also tried more than once. The main thing - put the phone in the freezer, the screen works again, but not for long. As the mobile phone reaches room temperature again everything is white. But the white screen becomes when you block it. That is, if you do not turn off the screen, then this problem is not observed.
I wanted to order a new phone (the same), but came across your problem. So somewhere in something marriage. Has anyone encountered such a problem?
Maninb & w
Message#45
24.06.14, 14:43
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Check in: 19.06.12
Lenovo IdeaPad A1

That's awesome how much marriage!
Interestingly with expensive models Jiayu also things?
In theory, the same people should collect them regardless of the model.

Post has been editedManinb & w - 24.06.14, 14:44
2007-i
Message#46
24.06.14, 18:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 310
Check in: 11.06.12
Doogee turbo

I took from Fantacy Technology, they have a lot of sales and positive feedback. I was not lucky apparently.

I also took a phone from them with 3g, the network is constantly disappearing and there is an error in the "settings" application, at this time it is impossible to delete pictures (maybe other files), after rebooting it works but not for long. Firmware changed, did not help.

--------------------
elik online
0xScript
Message#47
25.06.14, 10:14
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 14.03.12
Google galaxy nexus

There is something like everything is normal except for receiving a GPS signal. With the initial setting in 15 minutes only 2 satellites saw on the window. Galaxy Nexus (albeit in hot start) in 5 seconds finds 5 and uses immediately 4. I think this is not normal. Has anyone encountered such a problem?
Also in the settings of the camera in the size of the image is the size of 1 megapixel and is no longer possible to choose, that is, there it is one. Perhaps you need to change the configs. But I do not know where.
oneloveharley
Message#48
25.06.14, 10:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 25.06.14
Jiayu F1

Hello friends!
Came white, GSM version.
The external speaker does not work, googled for a long time and stumbled on the post of a guy, that if you blow a sound into the speaker, it appears. Need to blow strongly o.O Marriage dynamics? How to find out the model of dynamics?
Mr.Elenberg
Message#49
25.06.14, 17:27
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 26.09.11
Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

Tell me how to write your own CH, Have it? The phone came in overwritten imei, found a donor, but I could not record my data in the nrav. Because I can not cope with the programs IMEI & SN Writer, SN_Write_tool. Options with Mobile Uncle do not offer.
I myself am not entirely without brains, I am doing exactly according to the instructions, although there is no clear one, and there is no way.
You can describe in detail from the driver installation, to the key combinations for entering the meta mode.
Do you need to change the battery?
ngnix
Message#50
25.06.14, 21:35
Storozhil
[offline]

Messages 1335
Check in: 28.09.10

Options with Mobile Uncle do not offer

What's wrong with Mobile Uncle? My F1 also came with IMEI jammed, so I registered them with the help of MB in a couple of minutes, but not from “donors” (by the way - why is this?), And his family, from the attached stickers.

--------------------
Xiaomi is no longer top for your money!
Mr.Elenberg
Message#51
26.06.14, 10:57
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 26.09.11
Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

What's wrong with Mobile Uncle? My F1 also came with IMEI jammed, so I registered them with the help of MB in a couple of minutes, but not from “donors” (by the way - why is this?), And his family, from the attached stickers.

I did it too, but this option does not suit me very much, because After flashing or completely reset IMEI will fly off again.
oneloveharley
Message#52
26.06.14, 11:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Jiayu F1

With the speaker solved the question.
He really was defective. Instead of the native speaker, I installed the original speaker (as they explained to me, the external speakers call it the “bell”) from Nokia for 75 rubles. It works fine, it changes in 2 minutes.
Good luck.
Mikanfreeze
Message#53
27.06.14, 11:00
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 21.12.12
Google nexus 7

oneloveharleyAnd what kind of speaker was taken? Can you drop the link? My external speaker is also defective.
SergeiP74
Message#54
28.06.14, 13:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 114
Check in: 24.11.10
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

Hello friends!
Came white, GSM version.
The external speaker does not work, googled for a long time and stumbled on the post of a guy, that if you blow a sound into the speaker, it appears. Need to blow hard Marriage dynamics? How to find out the model of dynamics?

I'll tell you my epic with the speaker. Two phones came, in one the speaker does not work. I smoked the topic of discussion, found out that the speakers are suitable for many models of Nokia. I disassembled the phone (it is very easy to disassemble: unscrew all the bolts and pry off a couple of loose snaps), removed the speaker (sitting in the socket on the glue is not dead, can be easily removed). I went to the workshop to look for a replacement, they said that the speaker was working and frightened with a burnt amplifier: (. At home, the speaker's paws bent slightly, put it in place and everything worked perfectly: clap:. The phone is very good.
oneloveharley
Message#55
30.06.14, 12:27
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Jiayu F1

MikanFreeze, I came to the store for the sale of spare parts for mobile phones with a speaker, which I had previously pulled out of the phone. There the guys picked up. I think the most normal option to do so. I was told that from the Nokia N73 (but I can not vouch, although it is from the photo). It is better to go with the speaker and let the seller, he chooses, from the phone 2 minutes to get it. When put back, do not stick. It works normally, even the sound became louder (maybe I inspired myself :)) I will say right away that I took the phone apart for the first time. It was a pity to change the money for just 500 rubles to the workshop for 500 rubles.
Shimel
Message#56
30.06.14, 13:03
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 23.08.12

I have a problem while talking to a phonite and the interlocutor does not hear me well. I think the microphone with marriage. The adjustment in the engineering menu gave nothing. I will replace the microphone in the topic.
S5610_best
Message#57
01.07.14, 23:57
somber
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 7018
Check in: 19.06.14
Motorola Moto X

Feedback from Ali, from ours. The technical control department burns o.O

"It doesn’t work: - 2 sim slots; -the menu button. I’m not I like the keyboard, I’m not able to use the keyboard. "

--------------------
Better runoff no firmware .
zaxid
Message#58
02.07.14, 10:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 29.01.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

The phone lay idle for a week, now it does not turn on. I tried the battery from another f1 - nothing. Does not react to charging. When connected to a PC - connects. Stock firmware. What can you advise?
S5610_best
Message#59
02.07.14, 11:08
somber
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 7018
Check in: 19.06.14
Motorola Moto X

* zaxid
Disassemble-assemble. Maybe the loop went where

--------------------
Better runoff no firmware .
zic91
Message#60
02.07.14, 11:27
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 29.10.11

there was such a problem ... 3g version ... inserted 2 sim cards .. for 2 days, when I didn’t use it for a long time, and there’s an android error ... and the network disappears, and the whole rule works ... rebooting helps ... what could be the problem?
zzzz88
Message#61
02.07.14, 11:58
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 30.09.11
Jiayu g3

The last batch from them with a large number of marriages was, I wanted to order it myself, I talked it out.
Jiayu

11 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19 4:10