> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Out There | [Simulation] space simulator

Rep: (15132)
Out there
Version: О© 3.0 | 1.04.4
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:24.01.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
space simulator
Description:
TouchArcade - game in the top 5 most anticipated
IndieStatik - game in the top 10 most anticipated indie projects.
The official selection of Collections at Letfilda Rezzed Show 2013
Eurogamer Expo 2013 - Award in the field of indie arcade
Included in the list of Indie Mega Booth Official Selection PAX East 2014

YOU - the astronaut, who had just awakened from cryogenic sleep, but not in the Solar System, but .... Out There (translated from English there somewhere..) ..., remote and unknown place of the galaxy. Your task - to survive, simultaneously improving ship any technology that can only be found by traveling through the void, as well as to celebrate the "planet-garden" rich in oxygen.
Space - hostile place; dangerous adventures are waiting for you at every step to native Terre. You will meet not only intelligent alien life forms, but also be able to cope with the ancient forces that may determine the fate of all mankind.
Survival and understanding of what is really necessary for the trip to the Galaxy (except towels) - that you comprehend playing Out There
Also, the soundtrack for the game written by the famous composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
  • Google Play Services: 50 achievement, 1 Hall of Fame
  • Dark and depressing, hardcore sci-fi adventure.
  • Explores a new, randomly generated galaxy every time you start a new game.
  • 300+ choices that affect the passage.
  • Epic storyline with 3 different endings
  • 8 ships, each with their own characteristics, are waiting for you!
  • The crafting system - available 20 extraterrestrial technologies produced 15 types of raw materials
  • Seen extraterrestrial life forms and learn their language!
  • There are no fights. Once the player and cruel, merciless Cosmos.
  • Great soundtrack by renowned composer Siddartha Barnhoom'a
  • Fantastic "komiksovoy" graphics!
  • high replayability
Picture
Russian interface: In versions since 2.x О© - officially there.
In versions prior to 2.x О© - have informally. See below.
System requirements: 2.2+

Download:
Version: 3.0 Out There: О© Edition (AnimeDroid_Chan)

Version: 1.04.4 [url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=551223&view=findpost&p=31913860"]RUS / OpenAlpha_v2 [mod] (bullik01) [/ url] | Draining to other resources - is prohibited.
Version: 1.04.4 Mod 1.04.4 Unlimited (Tim95)

Useful
Past versions

Modifications
Version: v3.0 (Yurik-258)

Post has been editedDelta - 09.03.20, 19:01
Reason for edit: Update:

Rep: (25)
Apparently the game worthwhile.

Rep: (0)
10 / 10

Rep: (50)
vitkosh @ 27.2.2014, 9:22*
Yeah, worth as much as $ 5 in Market. and that for some on the knee-drawn toy?<_<

Hmm .... that's really what it and schedule here well is not important), and yes, the game is worth the money

Rep: (84)
Ilabaca @ 27.02.2014, 11:36*
graphics here well, not important

Yes, let's go back to the middle of the last century and will continue to play snake on a black background. What for graphics when it crawls, and so cool<_<
In the yard in the midst of the 21st century and graphics may not always the main thing, but it is extremely necessary in any game!

Rep: (4)
vitkosh @ 27.02.2014, 10:14*
Yes, let's go back to the middle of the last century and will continue to play snake on a black background. What for graphics when it crawls, and so cool
In the yard in the midst of the 21st century and graphics may not always the main thing, but it is extremely necessary in any game!

All these newfangled toys with the "cool" graphics only phone is quickly discharged. Graphics have consoles and PCs, and phones are the most important gameplay and taymkilling.

Post has been editedalexskif - 27.02.14, 09:30

Rep: (162)
Then gadskie gugloservisy. Even does not start and error takes license service. It is difficult because they do not like to use.

Why are you here arranged if alienia laid-mean game worthwhile.

Rep: (7)
on my sony tab z crashes, the first time after the language selection, data is cleansed, and a second time on tutorial ..
In general, I think the game is worthwhile, I am of the space simulators more likeStar command, Though unpretentious, but I did 4 times on different ships passed :)

Rep: (100)
- = KAPAHTuH = -,
as if alienia slag do not spread = \

vitkosh just funny to listen to you.

Rep: (4)
vitkosh @ 27.2.2014, 10:14*
Yes, let's go back to the middle of the last century and will continue to play snake on a black background. What for graphics when it crawls, and so cool<_<

The graphics here quite stylish, though not your Crisis.

Rep: (-1)
I takes off, tell me what to do?

Rep: (1)
Normal game schedule ... as I understood at FTl type?

Rep: (17)
vitkosh @ 27.02.2014, 10:14*
but very necessary in any game!

ahahahahahahaha, very, well, you simply pipets.
and the game interestnoe would Rusik more

vitkosh the game is made in the style of kommiksa. In addition, the graphics of the game for the most part only the graphics and enjoy. To begin with, it would be necessary to play the game, not in the schedule, and to understand the indie. In the meantime, you windbag.

Rep: (21)
vitkosh @ 27.02.2014, 17:14*

The second coming of Vanomasa

Posted on 27.02.2014, 14:06:

something like Faster then light?

Rep: (20)
The game is excellent 10/10

Rep: (479)
please tell me the meaning of the game! thank!

Rep: (6)
DimkaNegative,
Listen to opinions about the schedule and look-glupost.Skachay

Rep: (9)
bondorin, I'm too lazy: D I want to first learn that from itself it represents)

Rep: (1)
Super game, the task reach to the destination point and not pomeret.ochen similar to FTL, but with a lot of content. I've just pcht merged, the supernova, then inoplanetnach centipede easy resources run out. Everyone who likes to survival recommend.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/05/20, 21:36