> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG L90 - Discussion | Smartphone

Rep: (224)
DiscussionLG L90
PictureD410 / 2SIM, D405 / 1SIM
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | Club пїЅ | Marriage

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Posts with the questions "When will ..?" equal to flood.

Overview:UpdateLG L90beforeAndroid 5.0.2

Mini FAQ

Useful

How the service center can determine whether smart has been rooted
Caution problems with Chinese sensors
The inclusion of the mode (option) of the developer on Android 4.4. List of features and capabilities.
How to enter the service menu? Check for broken pixels, etc.
Recovery instructions after manipulations in the service menu, as a result green screen
How to do a full reset without a computer
Instructions for updating the official firmware using a PC
Recovery after update error
Reassigning buttons [ROOT]
Improved GPS reception and A-GPS modification
How can Yandex maps be saved on an external card (and not only)
Installing Navitel cards on an external memory card
How to get outMini OS.
Quick Start Task Manager [ROOT]
The swap file (SWAP) in the ART environment [ROOT]
Turn on Swype / Trace / Path Input on a standard LG keyboard
Viper FX settings for those who have background noise in the headphones
Solving the problem with tachim
Black list
How to remove the graphic password
Mount the memory card as a USB drive.
Poor GPS reception
Sound enhancement: Guide for setting up Viper4Android from Afghanistan
Photos of the disassembled LG D410
An alternative way to solve the problem with touch buttons

Disable MLT Test to free up memory
Writing to a memory card (even without root!)
Xposed does not allow to turn on ART (solution)
The inclusion of the regular function of recording conversations and square icons on the lockbox
Sound enhancement: Viper4Android tuning guide Another setting for Viperfromevoname
How to put the cache right on the memory card.
Transfer files larger than 2GB via Wi-Fi
The solution to the poor responsiveness of the sensor
Fighting battery zhoromu
Answer the call with a tray to the ear
Free navigator for our smartphones
What pre-installed software can I freeze?
How to add Russian to voice input without the Internet
How to make a fully working and customized backup
Instructions for installing the Russian language in the speech synthesizer Google
About the number of dead pixels
Collection of optimization, sound enhancement, tips on energy saving and a short guide to Lux Autobrightness
Monitor battery capacity and settings for the 3C Toolbox in L90
List of applications working with the ART environment
How to increase the screen contrast

Tests, reviews and comparisons
Personal experience
The results of previous surveys.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Why was my post removed?
  1. Off-topic. You need to write this in the themes of purchase, firmware, applications ...
  2. The answer is in the cap in the spoiler for more information, in the FAQ or in the profile topic.
  3. The issue has been discussed 100,500 times. Use the search.
  4. Post breaksForum Rules . But usually in such cases, I put the tag.
  5. The rest is up to me. + Note that not only the question will be deleted, but also the answer to it.
If you found a post (s) that (s) clearly need to be deleted, write me about it in QMS.

Regarding the receipt of root rights and flashing go to the topic LG L90 - Official firmware (OS 4.4 - 5.0)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been edited-Denisych- - 02.08.16, 07:14
Reason for editing: Curator Search

Rep: (82)
Switched to Art. Here it is not all the rules of lags when the download goes, you can simultaneously do several times.
If someone in the ART will switch first switch, then all the programs are installed, otherwise you fly off when started.

Post has been editedtroy78 - 11.03.14, 15:18

Rep: (37)
copraider
Settings - About the phone - click on the "Assembly" number (to get the mode "for developers") - for developers - choose "Art" mode

Rep: (13)
Today I bought - I took the windows from the showcase. To. Brought one copy. I took for work, (I already use LG G2). While setting up for yourself. The first impressions after G2: screen coating - very far to the flagship ...

Rep: (21)
Twisted today in his hands, in white:
Tactile - very pleasant, weight and sizes - for one hand the thing is that, but the print glass collects instantly and it seemed to slip worse than at OPO Finda (they stood nearby, also twisted in their hands). And that's what the most interesting (for me) - well, I do not see any broken pixels, not lit up the top of the screen! Maybe it's time to treat? ;)

Yes, request to the owners: Make a pair of pictures of the A4 sheet with text, preferably from 12-14 font size. Pictures indoors with ordinary artificial lighting. It is often necessary for me to work.

Vit00 @ 03/11/2014, 22:03*
Is it time to treat?

When you lose you, you will not see, look in the dark it is necessary. There are also sitting and broken pixels, but not critical with usual use will not see. Yes, and not all the smarts are naturally naturally, I have too.

Post has been editedtroy78 - 11.03.14, 18:13

Rep: (41)
Today, too, finally twisted the sabzh in his hands. An interesting point: I watched it in 3 stores ... Noah. In all three, they were certified for Ukraine, with 4 GB of memory! I did not find any PCT apparatus with rum 8 GB. In general, in Russia, I understand it so far is not sold yet, but from the "gray" delivery.
In general, the impression is favorable. The monolithic case does not creak. In the hand lies well. Rear cover with notch. The ratio of the diagonal of the display to the body dimensions is simply magnificent. The sound of the external speaker is shallow, but there is enough ringing. The display is bright, but not very contrast, the picture is a little fuzzy (which is due to the resolution). The fast interface. It is really inconvenient to the bottom switching button, it is necessary to climb the finger and the body strives to the outweigh and fall out of the hand. The photo module focuses quickly, pictures with artificial lighting slightly blurred, but not critical, for this price category is very even. In general, stupid. But still wait for PCT.

Post has been editedGlobal07 - 11.03.14, 19:29
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (326)
Vit00 @ 03/11/2014, 17:03*
Well, I do not see any broken pixels, not lit up the top of the screen!

Also took this animalToday in the citrus. What to say, there are broken pixels. I have them immediately over the knopami management. Their 9 pieces counted: 6 in a row (as the constellation) plus two together on the left below and one right. Seen them on the maximum brightness on black screensavers. Located in me in such places that they do not interfere in principle. The main thing is that them no longer have appeared. I will not change the body. Otherwise, everything is very wonderful, although I would like more RAM free. I spoke the installed applications, plus your own added 5 pieces - free operations 20-25% of everything remains. After Clean - 35-40%. Well, nothing, routing quickly, excessive chambers to simpat, and everything will be ok.
So what am I with you now, take a topic!

Post has been editednital - 11.03.14, 23:21

Global07,
Well, wait on, and in a connected Rostt sell.
[attachment = "4295645: imag0014_1.jpg"]

Look in the internet, which means the EAC sign.
Yes, and call me at least one smart where the memory is available as much as stated. In 16 gigs available 10-12, at 8 4-5, at 32 23-26.
Who is a conductor uses try files from a memory card to remove, I did not manage to delete goes but the files remain, deleted only through the native conductor.
Example photo Lighting fluorescent lamps First LG, second HTC Desire 601 camera 5MP.
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no HDR mode in the chamber.

Post has been editedtroy78 - 12.03.14, 07:09

Rep: (7)
I ask the owners of this device to test for the correct work of Wi-Fi. In the L-II smartphones line on CIS firmware, there was a bug that was not eliminated so far. It is manifested as follows: turn on Wi-Fi, the phone finds the network instantly - the Internet flies. Next, block the screen, and after a few seconds the Internet is engaged. After unlocking the Internet there is no (or appears with a delay), while Wi-Fi is connected, the icon is lit, and there is no data transmission. With such a bug, it is impossible to listen to Internet radio. Only the screen is blocked and data transmission terminates after 10 seconds.The cant is manifested only if the router works in "N" mode. In B / G mode, everything is fine. This is an explicit flaw. Please check on this animal as well?

Rep: (304)
FAIR-80 @ 03/12/2014, 15:27*
In the L-II smartphones line on CIS firmware, there was a bug that was not eliminated so far. Manifests as follows: .......

At my child LG Optimus L4 II Dual E445, so Wi-Fi from my router works, catches normally, experimented withB G N. , it seems there were problems at the beginning, but it seems no longer, now it's worth n On the router: yes2:

Post has been editedmelll - 12.03.14, 17:07

Now I tried everything running Router 1043 Mode N
By the way, Wai Fi catches better than ipad 4

Post has been editedkotonline - 12.03.14, 17:06

Troy78 @ 03/12/2014, 18:26*
Meaning to put on the router only N

My router works only in "n". Switch to other is impossible. If everything is fine with L90, I will take it.

scercio,
Good keeps. Brightness 55%, sync all incl. , Two SIMs, mostly surf in the internet on 3G, games min 40.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

6-7 hours of active screen, it is very good.

Post has been editedtroy78 - 12.03.14, 18:55

Rep: (5)
alexeypetrov86, can. Returned to Dalvik because Tunelin Radio worked by jerks. Right now order. Browser Powerful video online figachit and music with promodding without problems.
Writes radio with ether))

Post has been editedMiha790 - 13.03.14, 01:25

bukinstar
Progges (for example Navitel, Dublgis work perfectly well with a memory card) without a cache is transferred to the card, and everything else is only with root rights. Such a situation on all Sony, HTC, Samsung, LG smartphones. (In addition to Sony Xperia C there, you can select the installation to the memory card)

Post has been editedtroy78 - 13.03.14, 10:20

Rep: (3)
1. via Wi-Fi: when described above, TP-LINK-841ND routers. ASUS RT-N16 - N mode N, Flying is excellent!
2. Opening hours: yesterday was able to discharge the day. 1h conversations, 1С‡ Internet, 1h GPS, 1C asphalt8, Wi-Fi all the time. Screen by 70%. In the evening there are 20% of the charge.

Explain. Is it worth glue a film? And what?

According to asphalt, I confirm. I could not move. Map for experiment 4GB 10kl.

Post has been editedMughal - 13.03.14, 10:50

Mughal,
No oleophobic coating, the screen is sleeping rubbed badly, so it is better to stick. It would be a coverage, I would not glue the film.

Posted on 03/13/2014, 12:31:

BonAn91,
It is better to contact LG.

Melll @ 03/13/2014, 12:51*
And try to turn off / pull out the battery

No, it did not help. Is there such a raw firmware?

Rep: (17)
Called to LG and clarified whether it is worth waiting for the L90 version with supportSDMAStandard for Ukraine !!! The representative of the company replied that this unit with support for NETSNOTAnd most likely there will be no !!! Alas :(
Information useful and verified! So what can be placed in the header!

Post has been editedBonAn91 - 13.03.14, 14:00

Melll @ 03/13/2014, 13:02*
What, inserted the battery, on start and then - the wheel is spinning and writes "failed to save changes" ,??

You did not understand, bodies did not depend on it. Just the photo is not put on the contact, it immediately enters the cadry mode and hangs. You do the cancellation, the photo is not saved in contact.

BonAn91,
I would not like there is not even the theme "appointed Official firmware" to him.

Post has been editednital - 13.03.14, 14:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 18:46