> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG L90 - Discussion | Smartphone

Rep: (223)
DiscussionLG L90
PictureD410 / 2SIM, D405 / 1SIM
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | Club пїЅ | Marriage

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Posts with the questions "When will ..?" equal to flood.

Overview:UpdateLG L90beforeAndroid 5.0.2

Mini FAQ

Useful

How the service center can determine whether smart has been rooted
Caution problems with Chinese sensors
The inclusion of the mode (option) of the developer on Android 4.4. List of features and capabilities.
How to enter the service menu? Check for broken pixels, etc.
Recovery instructions after manipulations in the service menu, as a result green screen
How to do a full reset without a computer
Instructions for updating the official firmware using a PC
Recovery after update error
Reassigning buttons [ROOT]
Improved GPS reception and A-GPS modification
How can Yandex maps be saved on an external card (and not only)
Installing Navitel cards on an external memory card
How to get outMini OS.
Quick Start Task Manager [ROOT]
The swap file (SWAP) in the ART environment [ROOT]
Turn on Swype / Trace / Path Input on a standard LG keyboard
Viper FX settings for those who have background noise in the headphones
Solving the problem with tachim
Black list
How to remove the graphic password
Mount the memory card as a USB drive.
Poor GPS reception
Sound enhancement: Guide for setting up Viper4Android from Afghanistan
Photos of the disassembled LG D410
An alternative way to solve the problem with touch buttons

Disable MLT Test to free up memory
Writing to a memory card (even without root!)
Xposed does not allow to turn on ART (solution)
The inclusion of the regular function of recording conversations and square icons on the lockbox
Sound enhancement: Viper4Android tuning guide Another setting for Viperfromevoname
How to put the cache right on the memory card.
Transfer files larger than 2GB via Wi-Fi
The solution to the poor responsiveness of the sensor
Fighting battery zhoromu
Answer the call with a tray to the ear
Free navigator for our smartphones
What pre-installed software can I freeze?
How to add Russian to voice input without the Internet
How to make a fully working and customized backup
Instructions for installing the Russian language in the speech synthesizer Google
About the number of dead pixels
Collection of optimization, sound enhancement, tips on energy saving and a short guide to Lux Autobrightness
Monitor battery capacity and settings for the 3C Toolbox in L90
List of applications working with the ART environment
How to increase the screen contrast

Tests, reviews and comparisons
Personal experience
The results of previous surveys.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Why was my post removed?
  1. Off-topic. You need to write this in the themes of purchase, firmware, applications ...
  2. The answer is in the cap in the spoiler for more information, in the FAQ or in the profile topic.
  3. The issue has been discussed 100,500 times. Use the search.
  4. Post breaksForum Rules . But usually in such cases, I put the tag.
  5. The rest is up to me. + Note that not only the question will be deleted, but also the answer to it.
If you found a post (s) that (s) clearly need to be deleted, write me about it in QMS.

Regarding the receipt of root rights and flashing go to the topic LG L90 - Official firmware (OS 4.4 - 5.0)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been edited-Denisych- - 02.08.16, 07:14
Reason for editing: Curator Search

Rep: (3)
It brings the first echelon. He went into the Foxtrot Showcase took the body, and that - dead pixel and illumination. Your order is not even looked. Tested L7 P715, the difference is visible not armed sight - nothing like it, even looked G2 - there is general beauty. Even the LG G Pro Lite Dual looked - the same rules. In general, I leave to look for alternatives. Can G2 mini Grand or 2 ....

Rep: (101)
I shall come in the other day from a look-honestly just lucky felts, roofing felts ... I have never seen a broken pixel, none ...
Well, still, there is a topic that is not broken pixel, and a dead-pixels are treated as such utility))

x2 mini yet to be released, and he vrodzhe 1simochny
Grand 2 is excellent in it all, but some were caught with some marriage-chinks in conversation (from several people) think gray model caught.

I will say this, if you take smarfon yourself, then take off with the guarantee and from reliable sellers and shops-worth really overpay for the 20-30 ye off !! and guarantee it to you, and if that exchange, and the service and the gray goods is unlikely to fall, this is dependent on the store ..

ppraidan,
do hard reset!

Post has been editedDmitry Wee - 10.03.14, 14:07

Rep: (0)
"Well here is the answer !!! Press the Power button and tapnite to normal boot. There Specified Normal boot (+ power)"

apparent age, old and tuplyu))))))))

ogre. thank.

In general teleon normal, like the pixels are not detected if vymuzhivat in Zidovski - that 8500 will not be lower.
Cool LGshnye Activities Programs.

in short: no-Th-th, popret)

Yes, and it is not enough to cover the window.

Rep: (4)
Affirm marriage LG l90. Dead pixels on a deep black background are the place to be on my phone, not the entire screen, and is in the upper part. Visible at maximum backlight and look like a small and distant constellation :). Fortunately, they were not so much, they are very small and almost invisible. And yes, they really are like a hole through which light breaks.
Explicit shone on my model no.
Change the phone will not, because the contact with the connected and the service center no desire - to 3-yoh weeks of waiting.
The phone is very pleasant, but a little sad, yes. Otherwise, everything is fine, I recommend a cautious buying, be sure to check the marriage.

Post has been editedDrowosek - 10.03.14, 14:35

dubconst
I'll tell you more, ips matrix itself can be beaten pixels, and "Do not know how to express" -in general, have the marriage rate for ips, is on the small diagonal 3-7 dead pixels are the norm, the higher the diagonal, the more can be broken pixels.
if you find fault, then yes, you will scrutinize and seek out those pixels, but, they are not always in the way. Because Pixels are very Malfoy and they can be seen on a background mainly. And if highly visible, it is either worthless matrix, or it has a few pixels in the pile.
Just very often people complain about this, and pixels in the movies and games they do not even noticeable, except in the test on a black background or a white background.

Rep: (88)
Has information on offsayte

http://www.lg.com/ru/support-mobile/lg-LGD410

I was surprised that at the technical specifications subject almost LG G2mini.

Post has been editedDaze - 10.03.14, 16:21

Rep: (1316)
Dmitry Wee @ 03/09/2014, 19:40*
- went dalshe- gps- quality on MTC stupid dead, those who put a normal module and firmware-Peel try to make the navigation rules, but also it is lame, but poche a few places on the GLONASS MTC-although there is the possibility-clamped. And who needs navigation is already the 2nd tier dumb in the span. And set up through the engineering menu really did not help, he was the owner of such a vehicle, and dancing with a tambourine has constant.

Dmitry Wee @ 03/09/2014, 19:40*
PS-I bought gigabyte flagship late summer of that year was like, and the firm is known for computer components, spent 8 days, okay It happens to everyone, but to repair it 3 months, that's all right with 1m-echelon this does not happen !!
So advise Ketan branches in ski Sams Sony CHTC I think it is not appropriate

It seems that developed a cult brand))
About GPS, sorry, you are wrong. No, I do not think gps-receiver on the MTK worthy. But there are two technology that makes life easier - it AGPS and EPO. They work under the condition of the mobile Internet, but to navigate when they can almost immediately after the start of the navigation application. If you drive a car, always turn on the mobile Internet, for information about traffic jams and installation of the route is still needed. No, of course, if you do not use the internet, because for some, it is extremely expensive, without the assistance of the above technologies gps-receiver to catch satellite MTK a very long time (since I agree completely). And if you need a navigation previously unknown places, the almanac EPO acts without updates from two to four weeks (depending on settings), you can update via WiFi before the trip. So do not slander smartphones on MTK platform

Second. China is different. Concern TCL / Alcatel is now the fifth largest producer in the world of smartphones. Marketing policy of their very strange and smart buy units (for in a connected or Euroset advised to Sams, HTC, and in extreme cases, LG), but nevertheless the quality is no problem. Marriage is, but by the reviews of owners Alcatel Hero with a six-inch (sic!) Screen dead pixels is not noticed. So hello to LG and the starry sky :). And more surprising that the LG, TCL and make televisions, means of assembly technology screens they have to be perfected, but what's the difference)

Third, although Gigabyte famous pieces of iron, but it is the second tier. Even the third, if you put Xaomi, Meizu and TCL in second place.

As for repairs - everything is relative. I have a laptop Samsung also repaired three months. This is an indicator for leading brand? It can be put on a par with a gigabyte service level?)

p.s. In conclusion, let's still sensible approach to things and a sober assessment of the pros and cons. Qualcomm's - well, from LG - good quality screen and the lack of notification events diodes - bad. And the price, by the way, did not seem such a big among dvuhsimochnik - so that's a plus.

5 [Strogino] @ 10.03.2014, 16:26*
No, I do not think gps-receiver on the MTK worthy. But there are two technology that makes life easier - it AGPS and EPO

the fact is that the AGPS is not always possible and convenient, if an Internet 2g it is so tight in some places that the cards for a long time loaded (depending on what use it), and if you do not need an Internet for other purposes, then pay a fee per day Ineta for navigation, is not very convenient, is another matter if the 3g-but we in Ukraine with this problem, expensive and pointless (here each his own course, I judge his part in the plan)
and by setting through engineering EPO-menu did not help me. And many also did not help. I do not even know how to describe, but in a place where I set up satellites catches and konekt instantly, AOT has already driven off I 10 km elevation ECTA setting of 10 minutes could not prikonektitsya-that is 10 km in the space scale and satellites, but from you and EPO ...

p.s. In conclusion, let's still sensible approach to things and a sober assessment of the pros and cons. Qualcomm's - well, from LG - good quality screen and the lack of notification events diodes - bad. And the price, by the way, did not seem such a big among dvuhsimochnik - so that's a plus.

Here totally agree!

As for repairs - everything is relative. I have a laptop Samsung also repaired three months. This is an indicator for leading brand? It can be put on a par with a gigabyte service level?)

It is also possible, but now at the expense of such guarantees, if I see that roil start something go to protect the service consumer rights-there if delay guarantee, pay a penalty, and if they begin to play up, it is possible and grandmothers back return and the new device with them knock-here's another story)

The LG, TCL and make televisions, means of assembly technology screens they have to be perfected, but what's the difference)

by this I do not even know there must lg lilirovat around the quality and workmanship of TVs and monitors, but it is enough to compare 2 monitors naprmier flagship lg and put the old man dell 2312, which costs slightly more expensive than some in all respects dell udelaet ski.

troy78 rights-stop)

I can write their own criteria for selecting a smartphone:
- osnova- Sims 2!
1) kvalkom - MTC was, it does not suit me (navigation and policy smarts to MTC, often something breaks, often need a tambourine)
2) The screen is not less than 4.5 (feared for his size alone, but as it turned normalngo, one-handed use is obtained, subject to me sootshenie ideal screen size)
3) work with office applications such as table-for that screen size is important
4) navigation, I need a good gps and preference Glonass, he here and there (just the MTC does not fit-tormented until I had to MTK, incidentally kvalkom on Sony Ericsson x8 navigation off lan works better than MTC, sneezes but it works better))
5) percent, not the manufacturer, and to play could Inet did not brake and the interface is not inhibited (the snaprdragon 400 copes with my goals, and 1280x720 screen is well suited, and only as a subject so generally)
6) the battery to at least 2000 max (here in this all good)
7) Design (where zhezh without a native, just enrage huge frame around the perimeter, on top of a couple of centimeters from the bottom with 2 fingers)

by itself and all.
Camera-well, in a certain price range is the same for all
Well-operative to at least gig, and even failure. On my grande 1.5 giga-but there tachviz bloated, so that will work as well as on a subject-oochen forward to when the new tachviz and update on my 4.4.2 released)
the rest is the work of all the software-it is everyone's business preferences, as well as Ruth, etc.

Post has been editedDmitry Wee - 10.03.14, 17:59

Rep: (37)
copraider Are you not sure what you need, but keep it
50% Brightness
Attached Image

Brightness 100%
Attached Image

Post has been editedbarker - 10.03.14, 18:04

Rep: (4)
Friends, such a problem.
When you try to update your phone through the center issued a message updates - "your device is not yet registered." What could be the problem?

Rep: (3)
troy78 @ 10.03.2014, 18:03*
Well, then again to get Ruth and remove the black band at the games.

4.4 should be like it is not already, a gesture whisked

Rep: (82)

alexeypetrov86 @ 11.03.2014, 02:37*
, Otherwise no worse percent even better perhaps,

Performance SNEP 400 2 krait cores 300 is the same as at 400 with 4 cores cortex A7, video accelerators identical.

Post has been editedtroy78 - 11.03.14, 04:55

The phone was bought on March 8 ... until one conclusion - all very, very well ... so the question is one as probably and all who have already bought this phone when it appears to the brand Case "quick windows".
More details:
  1. The alternative was one - Moto G, but when he is far from the ocean - and this in the hands of the store - the choice was made in favor of hands
  2. Dimensions and weight for comfortable use with one hand
  3. Nice jacket - even in comparison with bare Androyd
  4. "Tapping on the screen" - a funny thing - the desire to knock the caller on the phone walking past him ... which leads to bouts of possessiveness on the phone housewife

Post has been editedCapSnail - 11.03.14, 08:57

I bought this device in the communication.
Very pleased with the purchase.
Over 10k was productive device with good appearance.
The only problems faced duck is something that I can not find the original film under the device and clip-Case.
Tell me, where can you can order them? Or someone knows shops have already sold them?

Rep: (10)
It seems to have several owners and for 2-3 days in the unit they use - really want to know "first hand" all the same:
1. How Accum holds? It is clear that the early days of the battery is not to shake, and the operation is very active, but still it is already possible to introduce at least the order of numbers - how many holds the load.
2. Has anyone tried to listen to music on headphones normal? How is it? Opt out of the tenacious, at Fili w8510 no sound, P780 did not listen - but it seems also not very good reviews.
3. On the street somebody tried to shoot? All images in the subject - only at home. As a chamber leading in outdoor environments?

The device such as commercially available, but live in cohesive Peter did not notice it, just order a courier in the Internet-shop connected :( And no reviews at all ...

shrec,
Today took the black, the same disease that of the Sony sp until the cache is loaded from the game is not possible to use tin lag until the download is complete.
Firmware obviously crude, dead trigger 2 lag, so this is a game and a weaker hardware standards work.
The most interesting is that the environment can change at ART.
I write with both L90 asphalt8 loaded lags hard.

Post has been editedtroy78 - 11.03.14, 13:07

Rep: (15)
troy78 Game little interest. a normal PC for gaming)
1 camera quality images in low light (and which in fact should)
2 Battery life with the film / wi-fi / consumption for 2G \ 3G / it With GPS (well, as an option to use as a navigation for reels on Forests with detailed maps Yandex without com)
3 sound through the headphones, the sound dynamics, and some vibration (on L9 to cover general insensibility)

shrec,
8MP camera aperture f2,4 average quality, good vibration type can be selected for different SIM own sound speakers and headphones and good in quality and volume (listening through PowerAMP) although the HTC Desire 601 is a bit better (also now on the hands), the screen good for those who did not use fullhd (white color is even better than the 601) Everything else later.

GPS satellites instantly catchy, glonasovskih satellites have not seen, the test ran at the window of the house.
Attached Image

Post has been editedtroy78 - 11.03.14, 13:48

Well I would say that is not always enough that he can close the Andrew ... I often operatives shows 1400 mb Busy, testi am not hiding it Jalal and asphalt 8 does not even want to run, so CLEANER zafihachu all processes and operatives becomes 700 mb and flies without any lag and the asphalt does not throw me)

here it is of course purely of each in relation to the cleaners, but I do without him as a hands-free, even just annoying when all processes are loaded, and at night if you do not disable some, then they are thrown battery

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 23:02