> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG L90 - Discussion | Smartphone

Rep: (216)
DiscussionLG L90
PictureD410 / 2SIM, D405 / 1SIM
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | Club пїЅ | Marriage

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Posts with the questions "When will ..?" equal to flood.

Overview:UpdateLG L90beforeAndroid 5.0.2

Mini FAQ

Useful

How the service center can determine whether smart has been rooted
Caution problems with Chinese sensors
The inclusion of the mode (option) of the developer on Android 4.4. List of features and capabilities.
How to enter the service menu? Check for broken pixels, etc.
Recovery instructions after manipulations in the service menu, as a result green screen
How to do a full reset without a computer
Instructions for updating the official firmware using a PC
Recovery after update error
Reassigning buttons [ROOT]
Improved GPS reception and A-GPS modification
How can Yandex maps be saved on an external card (and not only)
Installing Navitel cards on an external memory card
How to get outMini OS.
Quick Start Task Manager [ROOT]
The swap file (SWAP) in the ART environment [ROOT]
Turn on Swype / Trace / Path Input on a standard LG keyboard
Viper FX settings for those who have background noise in the headphones
Solving the problem with tachim
Black list
How to remove the graphic password
Mount the memory card as a USB drive.
Poor GPS reception
Sound enhancement: Guide for setting up Viper4Android from Afghanistan
Photos of the disassembled LG D410
An alternative way to solve the problem with touch buttons

Disable MLT Test to free up memory
Writing to a memory card (even without root!)
Xposed does not allow to turn on ART (solution)
The inclusion of the regular function of recording conversations and square icons on the lockbox
Sound enhancement: Viper4Android tuning guide Another setting for Viperfromevoname
How to put the cache right on the memory card.
Transfer files larger than 2GB via Wi-Fi
The solution to the poor responsiveness of the sensor
Fighting battery zhoromu
Answer the call with a tray to the ear
Free navigator for our smartphones
What pre-installed software can I freeze?
How to add Russian to voice input without the Internet
How to make a fully working and customized backup
Instructions for installing the Russian language in the speech synthesizer Google
About the number of dead pixels
Collection of optimization, sound enhancement, tips on energy saving and a short guide to Lux Autobrightness
Monitor battery capacity and settings for the 3C Toolbox in L90
List of applications working with the ART environment
How to increase the screen contrast

Tests, reviews and comparisons
Personal experience
The results of previous surveys.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Why was my post removed?
  1. Off-topic. You need to write this in the themes of purchase, firmware, applications ...
  2. The answer is in the cap in the spoiler for more information, in the FAQ or in the profile topic.
  3. The issue has been discussed 100,500 times. Use the search.
  4. Post breaksForum Rules . But usually in such cases, I put the tag.
  5. The rest is up to me. + Note that not only the question will be deleted, but also the answer to it.
If you found a post (s) that (s) clearly need to be deleted, write me about it in QMS.

Regarding the receipt of root rights and flashing go to the topic LG L90 - Official firmware (OS 4.4 - 5.0)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been edited-Denisych- - 02.08.16, 07:14
Reason for editing: Curator Search

Rep: (87)
Global07, understandably.

I liked the roughness of the back cover, but here it is interesting, would not it be white because it is too dirty, covers it yet.

Rep: (134)
Global07
over time, the time of work, I think it is necessary to 3-4 full battery charge indicator for the objective but I can already say that the time is equivalent to my previous body lenovo p770 with Accum 3500mah
Incidentally Internal memory 3,87Gb

Post has been editeddanyleene - 09.03.14, 17:28
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

My nickname is, I do not live in Moscow, so in order inete- is plus shipping costs to the price and the risk to remain with marriage on their hands.

But still very confused available memory.
Transfer to the card is possible by regular means? No whether the brakes while using the application from the card?

staff application menu
Attached Image

Rep: (45)
barker @ 09.03.2014, 19:03*
Marriage at all full, and there was a will, it does not say

Fortunately it is not. Companies that advertise spend more money than the development and establishment of production, so they are then burdened with a high percentage of marriage. Well, do not cope well-known brands such as LG, smsng, asus, etc. demand, this is often driven empty, excuse the expression. Let take an example from Xiaomi (industry leader), Huawei, ZTE (try to keep up with the first quality) :)

Rep: (101)
My nickname is,
are you by yourself or thinking out loud?
on account of the marriage:
- skiing sama Sony - their product turnover is very high, more than any other brand, and% of marriage has always Iba not be 100% check all, as there are not quite fit the details, they are now working, but vseore can polamat, it is independent of other manufacturers, iba these same brands do not produce modules vayfay microphones and the like.
- Now take your brands such as sine and huavey- they venture into the price, and what is included in the cheap price? - well, remove the percent of MTC, the same number of parts tezhe communication modules, etc., but they put them much cheaper than cover those skis and samosas .. yet, do not let stupid MTC percent, they produce ready-made solutions is ready to board which is due to add-ins and other screens. Also, increasing the number of marriage and reducing the price of the final product.

- product quality in no way does not depend on advertising, advertising may depend on the price.

- went dalshe- gps- quality on MTC stupid dead, those who put a normal module and firmware-Peel try to make the navigation rules, but also it is lame, but poche a few places on the GLONASS MTC-although there is the possibility-clamped. And who needs navigation is already the 2nd tier dumb in the span. And set up through the engineering menu really did not help, he was the owner of such a vehicle, and dancing with a tambourine has constant.

- shell and firmware update - each brand 1st tier has its own proprietary shell, they Peel and dotachivayut-stable. On mtk- who can poslavitsya obolochkaoy or firmware?-Response is simple-no !! this all your sine huvei themselves and other users sawing custom bikes and dance continuously with tambourines, and the sense is not so mnogo.-even knocked off the price of these products.

- custom bikes there on all devices, but devices on the 1st tier they operate stabyuilnee-iba already taken workhorse Stock and changes in removal of unnecessary junk prog, dobavoyayut fonts, change the Messengers, etc. but work custom bikes more stable than China.

-So esche- design and materials: vorzmem flagships your kitayev, there is at least beginning to slowly something normal to do, but far and very middling to brenovyh devices.

So decide what to pay? overpay and not much and much!

- of all the companies that are selected by tier 1 is the only Maisie. And so take any flagship Chinese-it costs the same as the Nexus 5 or so, and compare quality.

-If you are talking about devices up to 200 ye - there are all suffering.

PS-I bought gigabyte flagship late summer of that year was like, and the firm is known for computer components, spent 8 days, okay It happens to everyone, but to repair it 3 months, that's all right with 1m-echelon this does not happen !!

So advise Ketan branches in ski Sams Sony CHTC I think it is not appropriate

Rep: (41)
Daze @ 09.03.2014, 19:37*
exactly what is needed

Daze, well if this is true. But there are alternatives.
On my phone (signature) is also a function of "transfer to SD". That's just in practice tolerated not the programs themselves, and some elements of the cache.
In addition, some developers a common array of rum assembled from sections 2 (external and internal), wherein the outer often called ... sd !!
I have no experience with SMART on skis, perhaps they somehow managed to bypass the restrictions on the transfer of android applications on flash memory without the root, but just only the owners themselves can say about it. So zhdems!

Global07 @ 09.03.2014, 19:11*
maybe they somehow managed to bypass the restrictions on the transfer of android applications on flash memory without root

Well this native apps without root can not be transferred to the card sd, you can only transfer the updates from these applications.
and from the rest of the applications that have already set themselves a convenience store or online or even on to the thread, there is a question in the applications themselves. Most tolerated. But some do not, for example, can not be moved, such as a contact, facebook, and other well ..
Games-there is the same situation, without the root, some can, but most stupid must be installed on the internal memory. And only with the help of root, can be installed on sd card or systemic change internal memory sd card, but that's another conversation

Rep: (3)
Well EPT ... Bought, came home, and the screen 3 dead pixels .... A bright, two potusknee. How to act? Go back, neither saying a word about the pixels. So the film took off and left the factory in the store. Said of the pixels, so will be the examination of a dragon with two weeks. How to proceed? A first such impressions were positive.

dubconst
dubconst @ 10.03.2014, 01:10*
How to proceed?

all-no matter what advice can be a bunch, just by the fact that someone as lucky !! one immediately exchanged without problems, will detain another, a third will find scratch with mm and will be sent to hell ..
if the terms at the law-you can exchange the device within 14 days without giving a reason (if so it was easy) -but the device did not have to use, ie, it must retain its presentation and not have the use of the following: any installed files, no photos, the phone book is empty, no SMS, phone calls and counter should not exceed 5 minutes.
- exchange according to the law on consumer protection Article 9 -Council read now (but do not say that I come to you under this law and want to exchange ...)
- the fact that there are workarounds for sellers: it depends on how you explained to them and they understand you (ie on the mood.): You want to exchange their goods for money or other items, explain why s here? you know ... just go and ask obmena- with a cool head and do not torment yourself with questions ..
write the result here. everything will be fine) if there will be any float a contact-sour already have experience in this case.

Rep: (82)
The owners check the Service menu of the dialer, 3845 # * 90 # works there. 90 is the model number so that might like this # 3845 * 410 # if everything runs tests to check there, including on dead pixels. Although better to bring the card thrown on it a pair of test prog type display test (multi, defective pixels) and z-device test (GPS, sensors, etc. Well)

Posted 03/10/2014, 5:36:

mick84 @ 10.03.2014, 09:33*
Interested in whether there is a light touch buttons and LED missed events?

No diode, no backlight.

Dmitry Vie Are you from the Ukraine? In Russia, the other laws.

troy78 @ 10.03.2014, 06:36*
3845#*410#

Here, this option should work.

Post has been editedDaze - 10.03.14, 07:32

3845 # * 410 # runs

mick84 @ 10.03.2014, 02:49*
Moto C350-->Moto V180-->Moto V220-->Nokia 3250-->Qtek S200-->HTC Elfin-->HTC HD2-->Moto RAZR Maxx

Judging by the signature you just Moto G. Based on the reviews the quality is much higher than this body.

About screen: there is still light up in the upper part of the ...

Post has been editeddubconst - 10.03.14, 10:05

display pictures.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

In complete darkness, so do the starry sky (

Compared with my an old OT-986, a starry sky and black earth)))

Post has been editeddubconst - 10.03.14, 10:55

Dmitry Vie Russia's technically sophisticated products of good quality, including Touchscreen smartphone returned or exchanged can not be in any time. A list of 55 to Article 25 of the Federal Law OZPP.

dubconst Please explain, it's a marriage or what? How to identify it?

Post has been editedDaze - 10.03.14, 13:32
Reason for editing: wrong listing

Daze @ 10.03.2014, 12:00*
Russia's technically sophisticated products of good quality, including Touchscreen smartphone returned or exchanged can not be in any time. A list of 924 to Article 25 of the Federal Law OZPP.

well, such as it became interesting to me, and I googled, you have a bunch of other laws, providing the exchange and return of goods. You harder than we do with this case, but also the opportunity to exchange and refund exists only interpreted differently.
For example at leasthere

And yet, there are questions, then you protect the rights of service users, everything is in plain language to explain and tell what to do.

Post has been editedDmitry Wee - 10.03.14, 12:21

ppraidan,
1- esls you are satisfied, then I do not recommend at all to climb to an interest in the engineering menu, the Developer menu, and so on-you can accidentally change settings, and if there is no experience of using data services, you can really screw up, and then have a long time to figure out what you It did not perhaps do a hard reset, which will carry all your Porgy, contacts and important with the Old native memory.

volume rocker flips through the menu?

Post has been editedDmitry Wee - 10.03.14, 12:43

ppraidan
I went into engineering mode at the end of the menu there is exit

Press the Power button and tapnite to normal boot. Ibid indicated Normal boot (+ power)

To test without rebooting you should choose H \ W Device test.

Post has been editeddubconst - 10.03.14, 13:50

ppraidan,
can you describe what you are pressed from the initial?
as for me, you just entered the test menu, and the test is possible tachpad- sfotkayte and lay out here that you can see on the screen ... as I understand it correctly, in not responding to mechanical volume and off buttons (if you hold off the usual pops menu where the restart, and so on?), and touch nothing reacts button? the on-screen button is not present, there is no small point, but only test circles kogdzha you click on them? also if you hold what the touch-sensitive buttons for a few sekkund type back home, the menu and nothing happens. When you restart via removing the battery you comes in the same menu where the test circles? or a list of what that with the tests?
Take a screenshot, or sfotat with another body-screens that you show

if bored then do a hard-reset of the methods may be several, for example, go to this topic LG G Pro Lite Dual, and in a search engine type in rezet, there will be a number of ways, one is suitable for a subject. Well 1st way: hold down the + volume rocker and the power button, in most cases,

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/12/19, 22:27