> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG L90 - Discussion | Smartphone

Rep: (217)
DiscussionLG L90
PictureD410 / 2SIM, D405 / 1SIM
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | Club пїЅ | Marriage

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Posts with the questions "When will ..?" equal to flood.

Overview:UpdateLG L90beforeAndroid 5.0.2

Mini FAQ

Useful

How the service center can determine whether smart has been rooted
Caution problems with Chinese sensors
The inclusion of the mode (option) of the developer on Android 4.4. List of features and capabilities.
How to enter the service menu? Check for broken pixels, etc.
Recovery instructions after manipulations in the service menu, as a result green screen
How to do a full reset without a computer
Instructions for updating the official firmware using a PC
Recovery after update error
Reassigning buttons [ROOT]
Improved GPS reception and A-GPS modification
How can Yandex maps be saved on an external card (and not only)
Installing Navitel cards on an external memory card
How to get outMini OS.
Quick Start Task Manager [ROOT]
The swap file (SWAP) in the ART environment [ROOT]
Turn on Swype / Trace / Path Input on a standard LG keyboard
Viper FX settings for those who have background noise in the headphones
Solving the problem with tachim
Black list
How to remove the graphic password
Mount the memory card as a USB drive.
Poor GPS reception
Sound enhancement: Guide for setting up Viper4Android from Afghanistan
Photos of the disassembled LG D410
An alternative way to solve the problem with touch buttons

Disable MLT Test to free up memory
Writing to a memory card (even without root!)
Xposed does not allow to turn on ART (solution)
The inclusion of the regular function of recording conversations and square icons on the lockbox
Sound enhancement: Viper4Android tuning guide Another setting for Viperfromevoname
How to put the cache right on the memory card.
Transfer files larger than 2GB via Wi-Fi
The solution to the poor responsiveness of the sensor
Fighting battery zhoromu
Answer the call with a tray to the ear
Free navigator for our smartphones
What pre-installed software can I freeze?
How to add Russian to voice input without the Internet
How to make a fully working and customized backup
Instructions for installing the Russian language in the speech synthesizer Google
About the number of dead pixels
Collection of optimization, sound enhancement, tips on energy saving and a short guide to Lux Autobrightness
Monitor battery capacity and settings for the 3C Toolbox in L90
List of applications working with the ART environment
How to increase the screen contrast

Tests, reviews and comparisons
Personal experience
The results of previous surveys.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Why was my post removed?
  1. Off-topic. You need to write this in the themes of purchase, firmware, applications ...
  2. The answer is in the cap in the spoiler for more information, in the FAQ or in the profile topic.
  3. The issue has been discussed 100,500 times. Use the search.
  4. Post breaksForum Rules . But usually in such cases, I put the tag.
  5. The rest is up to me. + Note that not only the question will be deleted, but also the answer to it.
If you found a post (s) that (s) clearly need to be deleted, write me about it in QMS.

Regarding the receipt of root rights and flashing go to the topic LG L90 - Official firmware (OS 4.4 - 5.0)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been edited-Denisych- - 02.08.16, 07:14
Reason for editing: Curator Search

Rep: (1)
UNS4 @ 30.12.19, 00:35*
rename apk, it is desirable to make the system.
Samples on my Android firmware on 9 different body works.
If you manage to somehow transfer notes from L90 to a new phone with this Modica Quick Memo +,
write, plz here a little instruction.

Thank you for your review, but the above is too hard for me: D. So that the instructions will not, alas.
I have not a lot of notes, type in the new one in another phone

Rep: (59)
pasandy @ 30.12.19, 01:04*
Guys, help out - you need a stock clock widget, accidentally deleted. d410, V10f

Look forhere.
Six months ago, all the merged APK from the unit. Firmware version can not remember exactly but kitkat.

Rep: (0)
Hello. I bought myself first in my life smartphone Android (L90 (D410). I want to ask for advice from knowledgeable people and a detailed explanation of possibilities about the firmware. Which one of the variety of advise to install? To be reliable, functional, fast and without unnecessary stuff (or to it can be personally removed). The personal experience of operating the smartphone with Android almost do not know, therefore I ask. please explain the kettle, or poke his nose, which you can read in accessible language, the differences between all of the firmware, which can be found for this model. Thank you! !! By the way, at the moment the smartphone shows the Android 5.0.2 version
P.S. Passing question. reset function is similar to reinstall the Android operating system again or not? Or reinstall it just rewrite?

Post has been editedDetklok - 18.01.20, 12:06

Rep: (304)
Detklok @ 18.01.20, 10:58*
P.S. Passing question. reset function is similar to reinstall the Android operating system again or not?

Yes ......

Rep: (80)
* Detklok ,
You have probably sink (factory) is the latest and no longer updated by LG firmware.
Basically, if you have it non-irritating and does not cause problems, the use.
If you have to work it claims, were expressed in the section of the official firmware.
Then discuss common questions about this smart.
The most progressive, ie fresh (with a discount on the impressive age of this model, the development has stopped on Android 7.1.2) firmware only under unofficial firmware.
But for them to come, even if played enough official and understood in azah Android. Then there will be nothing to compare and make their choice.
I must say - informal work quicker and smarter, have your chips, but lost part of the drain functions, such as lost opportunity off-switching of the 1st simok, a slightly different set of applications, as LG have their own, are not represented of Google Play (app store).
Moreover, to move to the unofficial firmware is necessary to work hard and thoughtfully perechitan couple of instructions. The transition involves the use of a PC and a bit of experience.
Good luck!

Post has been editedDimitryВ® - 20.01.20, 00:00

Rep: (0)
* DimitryВ®, Thank! Already I read a little different Old.

This question - let's say if I want someone else to pass the phone (subject specific topics) that have to do with him so that he was like out of the box?
Press the "factory reset" and all?
Just somewhere else read it, you need to untie from Google accounts (somehow like). What it means and whether it is necessary to do so?

Rep: (33)
* Bear77ewr3 ,
If not stitched custom firmware, just do a reset. Untie Google account is not necessary. Simply remove the lock screen (Count key, pin).

SergeyAdams thank you

Rep: (3)
Detklok @ 18.01.20, 09:58*
the first in the life of a smartphone on Android
operating experience of smartphones with Android almost no idea.
poke his nose, where you can read in accessible language, the differences between all firmwares

The difference in the firmware have in the header.

Attached Image

I have experience with firmware to 5 devices at the 2 phones I have learned to do their own firmware on the basis of runoff.
However, this smartphone is already five years old, and I climbed to dig into it only three weeks ago. And all these three weeks I was accumulating knowledge on it.

As they say the ancestors:IF thing works - do not go poking around in HER !!! . It's like buying a car and then climb to disassemble it on the screws.

Not everything that is specified in the header works 100% correctly. In some scripts incorrect path to external memory, some can not find the right in the inner.
Ushataete smartphone = lose warranty and all down the drain.

First taught things first make a backup copy of your firmware, especially areas with IMEI, without which it is oh, how bad will in the event of failure.

Post has been editedAkiraAgony - 11.02.20, 15:16

Rep: (124)
I would like to express their impressions about the GPS on this device. I naezdil than one hundred hours IGO virtually no problems - well, sometimes a few seconds lost satellites, or IGO something lost - the pointer stopped, helped restart IGO. And then there was a trip where IGO essentially of little use because of the lack of cards. I began training with guglmapsami - and here it is! This govnopribor still does not work with guglkartami! Position loses almost all the time, for navigation is not something that does not fit, it is just right in the trash. Posherstiv this topic, impressions of the two kinds of GPS - may not be so to do some work completely, others have a lot of problems. Dismantled, I checked, cleaned buckled contacts - to one location. Again run IGO - everything is OK. Run guglomaps - Ass. My opinion is that the GPS processing works at the application level, rather than the kernel or linux binaries with all the attendant glitches when the load on the processor. A Map of Georgia so that more bright Soup not very responsive. Well, if you compare with other phones, the GPS Test operates the same way is not the best here. Well, a year later, such an attitude to the design could not lead to a different result, namely that the LG is not playing any role in the mobile phone market. So that the proper way to go comrades. Although in general the phone was pleasant and interesting.

I decided now to buy a SSD instead of a conventional hard, moved the system to it (with the same installation Win7 64bit, and that was on hard) - now the pipe is determined by Windows, and as a consequence - to / from files it can not flip. Google different guides - nothing helps. They write that when connected via usb pipe must be allowed to choose what to do - or simply to charge, whether to allow the transfer of files, or something else - and so, nothing happens, just heard the sound of the start charging. Write that should be put on a computer LG PC Suite - does not help: he also does not see the pipe. Write that on XP should be put MTP driver; set just in case its seven - nothing has changed. Wire native, to a permutation of Windows through it swung remarkably files per day permutation it obviously could not go wrong. However, if you try through wire from a smart wife - that railway history: PC pipe charges, but does not define the readable device. WTF? Maybe somewhere something needs to dig tube settings?

Rep: (3095)
Won-tolla

All onwin7 64bit It works great (I have not the first year, and not for the first year SSD ).
The body adjustments are not included charging and data transfer?
the correct driver installed?
Drivers, manuals, and generally all right there in the cap threadsLG L90 - Official firmware , The link is clickable).
What firmware?

Post has been editedUNS4 - 16.03.20, 00:25

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 1:51