> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG L90 - Discussion | Smartphone

Rep: (217)
DiscussionLG L90
PictureD410 / 2SIM, D405 / 1SIM
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | Club пїЅ | Marriage

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Posts with the questions "When will ..?" equal to flood.

Overview:UpdateLG L90beforeAndroid 5.0.2

Mini FAQ

Useful

How the service center can determine whether smart has been rooted
Caution problems with Chinese sensors
The inclusion of the mode (option) of the developer on Android 4.4. List of features and capabilities.
How to enter the service menu? Check for broken pixels, etc.
Recovery instructions after manipulations in the service menu, as a result green screen
How to do a full reset without a computer
Instructions for updating the official firmware using a PC
Recovery after update error
Reassigning buttons [ROOT]
Improved GPS reception and A-GPS modification
How can Yandex maps be saved on an external card (and not only)
Installing Navitel cards on an external memory card
How to get outMini OS.
Quick Start Task Manager [ROOT]
The swap file (SWAP) in the ART environment [ROOT]
Turn on Swype / Trace / Path Input on a standard LG keyboard
Viper FX settings for those who have background noise in the headphones
Solving the problem with tachim
Black list
How to remove the graphic password
Mount the memory card as a USB drive.
Poor GPS reception
Sound enhancement: Guide for setting up Viper4Android from Afghanistan
Photos of the disassembled LG D410
An alternative way to solve the problem with touch buttons

Disable MLT Test to free up memory
Writing to a memory card (even without root!)
Xposed does not allow to turn on ART (solution)
The inclusion of the regular function of recording conversations and square icons on the lockbox
Sound enhancement: Viper4Android tuning guide Another setting for Viperfromevoname
How to put the cache right on the memory card.
Transfer files larger than 2GB via Wi-Fi
The solution to the poor responsiveness of the sensor
Fighting battery zhoromu
Answer the call with a tray to the ear
Free navigator for our smartphones
What pre-installed software can I freeze?
How to add Russian to voice input without the Internet
How to make a fully working and customized backup
Instructions for installing the Russian language in the speech synthesizer Google
About the number of dead pixels
Collection of optimization, sound enhancement, tips on energy saving and a short guide to Lux Autobrightness
Monitor battery capacity and settings for the 3C Toolbox in L90
List of applications working with the ART environment
How to increase the screen contrast

Tests, reviews and comparisons
Personal experience
The results of previous surveys.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Why was my post removed?
  1. Off-topic. You need to write this in the themes of purchase, firmware, applications ...
  2. The answer is in the cap in the spoiler for more information, in the FAQ or in the profile topic.
  3. The issue has been discussed 100,500 times. Use the search.
  4. Post breaksForum Rules . But usually in such cases, I put the tag.
  5. The rest is up to me. + Note that not only the question will be deleted, but also the answer to it.
If you found a post (s) that (s) clearly need to be deleted, write me about it in QMS.

Regarding the receipt of root rights and flashing go to the topic LG L90 - Official firmware (OS 4.4 - 5.0)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been edited-Denisych- - 02.08.16, 07:14
Reason for editing: Curator Search

Rep: (0)
Hello! Do not tell me where you can buy a display for LG Optimus L90 D420?
That's the Trouble: ((
Attached Image

Post has been editeddeniko1985 - 24.07.15, 15:43
Reason for editing: Removed the picture under the spoiler

Rep: (168)
* Ron Flat,
sadness trouble, touch work? if yes then display only take. Displays full, but with tachami, say, the problem

Post has been editedAndruxa666777 - 24.07.15, 20:12

* nital,
Well, I said, as I have, I do not cheat :) why of all the tricks - just cut gappsy. Even the minimum frequency is not cut. So optimization - business desires. I do not want to Kitkata - Interface Lollipop enjoy

Andruxa666777 @ 24.07.2015, 20:12*
sadness trouble, touch work? if yes then display only take. Displays full, but with tachami, say, the problem

touch but working, and where you can keep an eye on the display? : Help:

Rep: (118)
Ron Flat @ 24.07.2015, 20:25*
touch but working, and where you can keep an eye on the display? : Help:

For example,Here
And, too shy to ask you that, in Google and Yandex banned?

Post has been editedHardin751 - 25.07.15, 00:36

Hardin751 @ 25.07.2015, 00:35*
For example, you
And, too shy to ask you that, in Google and Yandex banned?

Thanks for the tip. And do not hesitate to ask if you want. ))
So I thought to ask about the best display in the target group. How to unlock your phone with Google and Yandex.

Say on LG L90 D410 where you can buy glass? Or so and get away? Dropped on a tile, glass was cracked in several places. Touch screen all works as before.

Rep: (4)
Who has a problem: when he bought a worn cover now removed the cover and carry in a pocket of jeans or a bag, and often he is released and there is hell which ponazhimat, ponaotkryto bunch of setup menu, all the checkboxes poke, have to be fed.
Whether it is impossible to turn off the shutter in the locked position?

Rep: (112)
* Nengchak well, still working, you can not change)

Rep: (118)
Nengchak @ Today, 06:17*
Say on LG L90 D410 where you can buy glass?

In a glass shop, a pancake. On the street Ivanov, 36. Come, there are many of them. : Wink_kind:
But seriously ...
Guys, well, it so difficult to open any search engine (Google, Yandex) and drive to a simple phrase - "buy a touchscreen for LG L90 D410 in the ... (ellipsis instead of your city)"? Then carefully study can credit that will provide search engine.
Or you, as fellow Ron Flat, also banned in all the search engines?
Ron Flat @ Today, 4:50*
So I thought to ask about the best display in the target group.

On display is really better to ask the target group. About the work of the breakdowns of the settings.
But as to where to buy ...
We, you know, patrons group, all day long, just make sure the monitor sale displays, touch screens and other parts for smartphones. And the monitor right for all countries in general and for each city individually.

Post has been editedHardin751 - 25.07.15, 15:08

Rep: (478)
kioki @ 25.07.2015, 13:25*
wear jeans pocket or purse, and often he himself is released
Sometimes, but only when in a pocket, and only when it is hot and humid screen. Therefore, sometimes it is necessary to carry in your pocket screen outside. You can also put a PIN code to unlock.

Post has been editednastor - 26.07.15, 12:47

Rep: (3)
People as possible as that set up our dialer to call when you do not drag up the phone and just press ??? And ischo how to install the wallpaper that they were whole and not spinning fragments on each table. I dig the settings are not the magician is nothing to find.

whether the display is suitable from LG L90 D410 to LG L90 D420?
Onlay consultant at the store claimed that there is no such "it's a different model ..."
Although the difference seems only to have a second SIM cards? According displays no difference?

Rep: (12)
Ron Flat @ 26.07.2015, 13:59*
whether the display is suitable from LG L90 D410 to LG L90 D420?

How can the display come on models that do not exist?

Rep: (835)
* Ron Flat,
Where do you find a D420?
Maybe you confused?
D405 - 1 sim.
D410 - 2 sim.
D415 - 1 sim. America.

Rep: (1)
How to leave the alarm in silent mode? 5.0

* Tarasovych,
so he's kind of separately regulated

Rep: (1)
Andruxa666777 @ 27.07.2015, 06:55*
so he's kind of separately regulated

In the setting of the alarm found only the behavior of the volume keys and the encrypted key

Rep: (1809)
Tarasovych @ Today, 8:12*
In the setting of the alarm found only the behavior of the volume keys and the encrypted key

Go to the Clock app, and each time the alarm clock you can set the desired volume, or off altogether. So that when you exit the silent mode Service remained silent, I have not seen. Alarm clock in my opinion can only be put on the contrary, that silent mode is not applicable to him.

Post has been editedAlexUnder (UA) - 27.07.15, 08:19

Rep: (224)
Tarasovych @ 26.07.2015, 22:50*
How to leave the alarm in silent mode? 5.0

LG L90 - Discussion (Post foxtom # 40291323)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/02/20, 9:01