> In this section, only the catalog of programs!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

MinuteBeep | Beep call duration

Rep: (357)
Minutebeep
version 1.4

Last update of the program in the header03.17.08

Attached Image

Description:
A small program that signals the passage of a certain range of your talk time (eg, once per minute). Thus, you will always know how long it takes your conversation.
Opportunities:
  • Vibration or sound at the beginning and / or end of the conversation
  • Vibration or sound on the expiration of a predetermined time after the start of the conversation
  • Adjustable interval between repeated signals
  • Screen off after the breaker
Compatibility: wm2003, wm5, wm6, wm6.5, wm6.5h,
Homepage: http://www.palmarysoft.com/

Download from loosely: Minute Beep
Cured (1.4) : PalmarySoft.MinuteBeep.v1.4.rar

Post has been editedEhsana - 15.08.11, 10:04

Rep: (63)
bartwell,
could write a program laid out for educational purposes, Tabletka not!

Rep: (155)
bartwell @ 06.10.07 01:04:53
Adjustable interval between repeated signals

Is there any option "squeak five seconds to a minute"?
Because This setting is necessary for those who have per-minute billing and the need to have time to disconnect before the start a new minute.

Rep: (9)
Rlnd @ 06.10.07 08:20:00
bartwell, 06.10.07 01:04:53
Adjustable interval between repeated signals

Because This setting is necessary for those who have per-minute billing and the need to have time to disconnect before the start a new minute.

Probably it is possible to set 55 seconds every minute to mentally add 5 seconds: lol:

Added @ 06.10.2007, 09:15

Analogs have?

Rep: (315)
Towelie @ 06.10.07 10:10:27
Probably it is possible to set 55 seconds every minute to mentally add 5 seconds lol.gif

Quipped ...

Rlnd ,
Prog plows, proven! Treen
Master working on the problem!
And I asked him what would added 50s, IMHO optimal!

Added @ 06.10.2007, 13:04

Towelie @ 06.10.07 10:10:27
Analogs have?

EYE ON CALL

Rep: (194)
Rlnd @ 06.10.07 09:20:00

Given the fact that all operators of the first 3-6 seconds. Free (to check the quality of communication) the minute squeak and there for 3-6 seconds. up to the minute conversation ...

Rep: (111)
rustoss @ 06.10.07 03:03:50
Master working on the problem!
And I asked him what would added 50s, IMHO optimal!

and the author can ask for a second by second adjustable time, such as 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 seconds,
and more so that not only peak and vibration, and if it is allowed to disconnect the call on the given interval

Rep: (315)
cosmo @ 06.10.07 22:14:40
and the author can ask for a second by second adjustable time

The Master is not the author!

Rep: (1230)
Let me clarify - the program turns off or locks the screen

Here for 5 Windows (to register): _http://www.pxdxa.com/read.php?tid=51400&keyword=MinuteBeep

Rep: (357)
Ehsan, thank you. I upload here.

Attached files

Attached filesym_MinuteBeep_WM5.cab(46.01 Kb)

Rep: (30)
A key is not present?

There does not need kind of key. I can not check my 3 vinda.Zhal for himself is not found.

Rep: (3)
The screen is not blocked, just turn off the backlight. It's a pity...
On my HTC Touch vibration connection fails, robotayut only sound. And vibroo it would be much more convenient. It's a pity...
Therefore, I believe that the program did not live up to my expectations.

Rep: (13)
I want to add your wish, the option to enable the screen during the conversation. Now this is not possible. Just happens to be the need to move to another line or dial menu commands.

Rep: (88)
And so there is no about 2003 key, 1 day left.

Anton, you and your damn beast will be delighted tasting Phone ScreenLock v.14
I also have a triple - this program is discussed functionality plus some more amenities, including the ability to lock the screen, and turn on and unlock it at will during the conversation.

Thank you very much I will look right now. By the way, I found this version to 2003 but there is a broken archive of 13 megabytes and a lot of the broken slit programs. so I do not know whether you can let us accept the link to download the archive. : Victory: But if there is a good altenativa, why not use it, right now, I will appreciate.

Yes indeed, I am surprised and even more to say, all I wanted all there) thank you very much Ehsan +1

Rep: (206)
Of course, the program is terribly useful, but nesoverschennaya while ... I hope. Alternatives has no, IMHO.

1. There is no way (other than through ResHacker) replace sounds. Because built-Saxon. I myself did in sonieriksonah by type. You can not adjust the sound volume.
2. No signal 45, 50, 55 seconds - for many important. The more so that the sound is delayed by 1-3 seconds.
3. You can not make vibro sound when dialing.
4. When an incoming vibration vaasche not relevant.

Yes, the standard sound in flight, changed as well as you.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/03/20, 8:45