PROJECT DODGE [ 1 ] ** [0,39%]
Other [ 23 ] ** [9,02%]
Total votes: 255

Rep: (68)
ZTE Leo S1 - Firmware (OS 4.2)
PictureV972m.
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information
ANY ACTIONS ACCORDING TO THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE PERFORMED AT YOUR FEAR AND RISK AND UNDER YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!
Before making changes to the firmware of your phone, we RECOMMEND you to make BECAP your "virgin (not changed)" firmware!

If you are not confident in your abilities and knowledge, if you do not know why you need a flashing, Root, CWM, etc., then it is better to refrain from experimenting with your device.

ATTENTION! Uwagi! CAUTION! ACHTUNG!
Read before the firmware is mandatory - who will not read we are not to blame!

Drivers and Utilities
Recovery
Official firmware
Flash only from under SP Flashtool

• ZTE official website in Russia
пїЅPOlna backup factory firmware for firmware via SP Flashtool from Maxwood1
пїЅCClean firmware from Djlaser
Phone recovery
Unofficial firmware
Flash only from under CWM or TWRP

Android 4.2.1 and 4.2.2 firmware 4.2.1 and 4.2.2
Modifications of official firmware
Baidu Cloud OS
LEWA 5 & 6 firmware
interface Samsung

MIUI firmware
Firmware OPPO Color
Kele firmware

Other firmware

пїЅ BUT Rhyve old firmware

Android firmware 4.4
So far only the sources of the kernel are available if there is a desire to try ithere
Kernels
miscellanea
Screenshots

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAkella_MC - 28.07.18, 07:39

Rep: (435)
All questions on filling the caps are written in the subject. With respect djlaser

Another port of MIUI firmware, this time version 4.2.18 dated February 14, 2014
MIUI 4.2.18

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedFobos68 - 17.08.14, 19:43

Rep: (112)
djlaser, And if it was updated in stages through OTA C 4.1.27 to 4.2.18, changing the line in build.prop on ro.Product.mod_Device = IQ446_STAS2Z, then must you install your assembly? Are there any improvements or adapting to our device compared to the assembly from Stas2z?

Sparkman61 @ 02.21.2014, 15:00*
And if it was updated in stages through OTA C 4.1.27 to 4.2.18 by changing the line in build.prop on ro.Product.mod_Device = IQ446_STAS2Z

I added several programs, but of course it is not necessary to update my firmware, I simply post updated firmware, who does not understand the subtleties of the update.

Rep: (18)
Put yourself MIUI 4.2.1. It got up fine, that's just one problem when you reproduce music, it does not matter with or without headphones, with some periodicity the sound of radio domain appears (I can not reproduce - wheezing, grind, etc. in one), there is no such thing when talking on the phone Everything is smooth, the sound comes from the headphones (both channels) and the dynamics of the back. What can be done?
And the Play Market does not work, it starts and immediately turns out, but I put it out of the gaps and it robit.
PS phone ZTE LEO S1.

Post has been editedSmak13 - 23.02.14, 18:22

Rep: (13)
djlaser , I thought for a long time, I decided to try to flash the phone. I would like to know from you: Which of all the firmware it seemed to you more suitable for our smart, having the smallest number of minuses and flaws, pleasant to use.

Noobko46 @ 02.27.2014, 17:13*
Which of all the firmware it seemed to you more suitable for our smart

As they say, on color ... I adapted firmware with a minimum set of programs for better adaptation, but there are also nutrient firmware, I have a long-firmware port from Phillips. I practically do not play the game, I am satisfied with the camera in it, it is a little better than stock, good speed of the firmware in the Antutou is gaining almost 14,000 parrots. Good adaptability of the firmware to Xposed, all modules work perfectly, the charge holds quite well. The last days decided to bind and edit the Viberom port with Lenovo (I have an oversight of the following 1 gig system Kesh 125 Date 1.6 Gig Memory of the phone SD card 1 gig, the external SD card 32 giga), but for its use you need an interference, since in stock Total 650 meters on systems. There is still a very good Xperia firmware, but it is an amateur of Sony phones. Many put Levu if wishes can also be adapted to newer versions like Miu. By the way, Miu is generally beautiful. I suggest can make a survey of users who uses what firmware and whatever you want to have. You can of course and the stock is modified, something to remove. Something to add but to be honest I'll probably wait when ZTE will give it and lay out at least adepts for stock, Ideally, I would like the sources of the kernel, but it's an eye in dreams.

Removed the flashlight built into the firmware, tell me how to return it, the flash is refused without it.

Rep: (236)
It would be interesting to see the more recent LEWA, ideally with the ability to update "by air"

Teodor0181 @ 02.28.2014, 08:36*
With the ability to update "by air"

Update by air As a rule, there is no point in Chinese.

Bright flashlight

But the flash and flashlight are not interconnected, different programs.

Post has been editeddjlaser - 28.02.14, 08:55

Djlaser @ 28.2.2014, 9:51*
Update by air As a rule, there is no point in Chinese.

Bright flashlight

But the flash and flashlight are not interconnected, different programs.

So I put it and put it, but he said that prevents his native and I deleted my native, and after that I stopped working out normally

SMAK13 @ 02/28/2014, 10:48*
prevents native and I deleted my native

I did not understand who said that it interferes, the native flashlight would then take the stock firmware Flash.apk

Teodor0181 @ 02.28.2014, 08:36*
It would be interesting to see the more recent LEWA

New LEWA partial port with Flame version of February 14, 2014. He adapted for our phone, deleted unnecessary applications, crystal clear, all under your installation:

LEWA 5.1 dated 02/14/2014

Respect, Djlaser

Djlaser @ 28.2.2014, 20:12*
New LEWA partial port with Flame version of February 14, 2014. He adapted for our phone, deleted unnecessary applications, crystal clear, all under your installation:

LEWA 5.1 dated 02/14/2014

Respect, Djlaser
I stitched, everything works, pleases the font, a lot of topics

Teodor0181 @ 1.3.2014, 12:44*
I stitched, everything works, pleases the font, a lot of topics

Is there a screenshots?

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

LEWA5.1.

Post has been editedFobos68 - 17.08.14, 19:44

Attached Image

Post has been editedFobos68 - 17.08.14, 19:44

And how does it behave, stable, all robit, bluetooth, wi-fi, 3 people, the battery holds for a long time?
I have 4.2.22 (18) batteries for a day, but I often use 3 ji.

put in the morning until no lags noticed

I put myself, called my wife said that the sound is like a pipe. With Miui there is no such
But while I like it

Post has been editedSmak13 - 01.03.14, 14:56

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.02.21, 16:22