> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Panzer Corps | [IPhone] [iPad] Wargame

Rep: (0)
Panzer corps
version: 1.30
Last update of the game in the header:08.12.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Unforgettable Panzer General is now on iOS

Description:
Panzer Corps was designed by Slitherine Studios and plunges players onto the battlefields of World War II.

The campaign consists of 26 scenarios, and the game has more than 800 types of units, divided into 19 classes, each of which has 20 detailed characteristics.
The game features such countries as Germany, Italy, Poland, France, Great Britain, USA, USSR, Norway, Belgium, the Netherlands, Albania, Romania, Greece, etc.
The game mechanic of the classic wargames of the original Panzer General has been fully preserved.

Tongue: English Russian
Compatibility
Requires iOS 4.3 or later.

Link in Appstore: https: //itunes.apple.c...corps/id736781904? mt = 8

Download: Version 1.30
Hacking on the DLC for devices without jail (ios 9)
Archive

Post has been editedmatarix - 17.01.19, 22:39
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Friend ... well, you're not arrogant, right?
Yesterday, only the release was ...

Rep: (9)
Why flood? I just made a request.

We include in the Panzer Corps the American campaigns of the 42nd, 43rd and 44-45th years.

1) Update the game to 1.28 through the appstore
2) Through imazing we make a backup of the game, as chewed up the branch
3) Rename the extension of the received * .imazingapp file to * .zip
4) Open the resulting archive with any archiver supporting zip archives.
5) Replace the file in the archive along the pathContainer / Documents / My Games / Panzer Corps / IAP.PZDAT on the file in the attachment
6) Rename the archive extension back to * .imazingapp
7) We restore game files through Imazingapp, as again chewed above.

If everything is done correctly, you should get a game with all the current DLCs.

P.S. I checked only on my device, so I can’t give any guarantees.

Attached files

Attached fileIAP.zip(282 bytes)

Rep: (3)
Please post the latest version

Rep: (1352)
Version 1.28
What's new
- Added support for US Corps
- Updated Audio library

Mail.ru

Rep: (3)
Thanks, but can I hack for a jail?

Rep: (52)
* tarakasha,
Why not use localappstore?

Rep: (6)
Update came out, update who can.

Rep: (1442)
* inteceptor
wait for when to appear* Mr_yoda, he is responsible for updates

Version 1.29
What's new
- Fixed issue with launching D-Day scenario in Allied Corps

Mail.ru

Rep: (6)
thank
M
5.1. If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 11.08.16, 20:23

Version 1.30
What's new
- Special abilities shown in Purchase, Unit Details and New Equipment Available screens.
- Switch type is shown in a popup when "switch" special ability is clicked.
- Extended predictions when planning unit movement.
- Soft Cap tooltip added to old prestige tooltip.
- Added new Gold package to the Shop. Classic package can still be redeemed but can no longer be purchased

Mail.ru

Hacking add-ons:
Attached filePanzer Corps 1.30.zip(3.02 KB)

Post has been editedmr_yoda - 11.12.16, 13:04

Something I'm confused. As a result of the unsuccessful jail, I had to upgrade to the latest firmware 10.3.2 and now I'm trying to install programs without jail. I downloaded the 1.30 version from the header and tried to install it through Imazing. Did not work out. Writes that either is incompatible or the file is damaged. How to set?

* iceman777,
Download either the tongbu / pphelper file for devices without a jail, or sign the one that you took in the subject via cydia impactor

The Chinese do not have this game (((I downloaded the download here through the extractor but this is only for a week. Then I will have to change the date ((

* iceman777,
I think that most likely there is, just some games in Tongbu need to be searched in Chinese, translators from English to China to help :)

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 29.05.17, 15:23

Rep: (51)
Strange, the game has a 7 axis in the requirements, but on the seventh the latest version is no longer playable. You can add it to the header. I remember that some previous versions worked.

Rep: (70)
Tell me, is it possible to upgrade Panzer Corps Lite to the full version through iMazing?

Sorry, but on Android there is no this game Panzer Corps!? : yes2:

Post has been editeduzbek2012 - 13.07.18, 06:37

Rep: (2)
does hacking in-app purchases work?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 20:42