> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Panzer Corps | [IPhone] [iPad] Wargame

Rep: (0)
Panzer corps
version: 1.30
Last update of the game in the header:08.12.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Unforgettable Panzer General is now on iOS

Description:
Panzer Corps was designed by Slitherine Studios and plunges players onto the battlefields of World War II.

The campaign consists of 26 scenarios, and the game has more than 800 types of units, divided into 19 classes, each of which has 20 detailed characteristics.
The game features such countries as Germany, Italy, Poland, France, Great Britain, USA, USSR, Norway, Belgium, the Netherlands, Albania, Romania, Greece, etc.
The game mechanic of the classic wargames of the original Panzer General has been fully preserved.

Tongue: English Russian
Compatibility
Requires iOS 4.3 or later.

Link in Appstore: https: //itunes.apple.c...corps/id736781904? mt = 8

Download: Version 1.30
Hacking on the DLC for devices without jail (ios 9)
Archive

Post has been editedmatarix - 17.01.19, 22:39
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (52)
* Al.Exei,
ipad 4, ios 8.4

Rep: (0)
I did not understand where to put the file from the attachment. This is the Windows way.

Rep: (4)
Full path to iToolse: Panzer Corps / Documents / My Games / Panzer Corps
Everything is set up normally.

Rep: (1352)
* Al.Exei,
I checked the hacked version on both iPad 2 and iPad Air 2. The menu works fine. Everything is pressed. Everywhere installed iOS 8.1.2.

Rep: (1442)
* Al.Exei,
everything is simple, new versions of games are written on the updated xcode with support for 9ki, from here such artifacts pop up. I noticed that even with the advent of xcode 8.2, some games also had picture distortion at startup, the most recent case at the moment was cDust: An Elysian Tailthe game claims support for the 7th axis, but in fact it won’t work out. Retina or not retina does not affect the screen here, I'm afraid that you will have to update ios

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 19.10.15, 11:35

Rep: (35)
Thanks to everyone who responded!
It’s terrible how I don’t want to transfer the old iPad2 to 9-ku, but since the jail came out and there is a way to roll back to the extremes, you probably have to.
Although most users of iPad2 on 8 and above complain about brakes, etc. nasty things ...
But since the fan of the series since the 1st computer version of PG, there is no choice ...
Good luck to all!

* Al.Exei,
9, oddly enough, it plows more than 8 for 4s, on the first day it crashes, but then all used applications are cached and work fine. Yes, and in any case you can roll back :)

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 19.10.15, 12:01

Rep: (3)
ipad air 2, os 9.0.2 everything is fine, put on top of the old version, updated hack, works without problems

Rep: (35)
Since I started a torment, I will report.
I installed iOS9.02 on iPad2 - the game version 1.24 worked correctly.
Conclusion: the game, starting with version 1.24, is not compatible with iOS6.1 (despite the authors' statement in the Appstore)
Good luck to all!

Rep: (1)
Kolokol777 @ 10/18/2015, 16:36*
I did not understand where to put the file from the attachment. This is the Windows way.

Saved application files (starting with iOS 8) ->/ User / Containers / Data / Application (/ var / mobile / Containers / Data / Application)

Rep: (9)
Guys, please update the version and give a hack.

Version 1.25
What's new
- Added support of Soviet Corps campaign.
- Added new soviet units, as well as two new factions (Finland and Japan) to the base game.
- Fix for issue with persistent UI

Mail.ru

Hacking add-ons: put the file from the archive along the path Documents / My Games / Panzer Corps /

Attached files

Attached fileIAP.zip(271 bytes)

* Mr_yoda,
Add based on your file and hack

Panzer Corps + DLC (via PPHelper / Tongbu) & iphone support
- all DLCs are included
- install via PPhelper / Tongbu
IndexDisk

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 20.02.16, 14:00

Guys, can I hack something into the device on ios 9.2?

* Otto Speer,
in principle, you can try through imazing. Later I will throw backup for him

- download and install the program on the PCiMazing (formerly DiskAid)
- disable on device find iphone / ipad
- connect the device to the PC and run imazing
- go to the left of the menu in the application, in the window that opens, on the right choose the game
- then click on the button below to control the application and click restore
- select the place where the hack file was downloaded (previously unpacking from the archive in the form of Panzer Corps 1.301.imazingapp) and select it
Attached Image

- the device will reboot and you can play
Attached filePanzer Corps 1.301.imazingapp.7z(3.28 KB)

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 21.02.16, 06:53

Rep: (15)
Tough campaign, already the mission with Minsk is not clear how to proceed

Version 1.26
What's new
Stalingrad script fixed

Mail.ru

Hacking add-ons: put the file from the archive along the path Documents / My Games / Panzer Corps /

Attached files

Attached fileIAP.zip(271 bytes)

Version 1.27
What's new
- Fixed Prestige issue in Grand Campaign

Mail.ru

Guys, is there an iMazing hack for 1.28?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 10:30 a.m.