> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Panzer Corps | [IPhone] [iPad] Wargame

Rep: (0)
Panzer corps
version: 1.30
Last update of the game in the header:08.12.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Unforgettable Panzer General is now on iOS

Description:
Panzer Corps was designed by Slitherine Studios and plunges players onto the battlefields of World War II.

The campaign consists of 26 scenarios, and the game has more than 800 types of units, divided into 19 classes, each of which has 20 detailed characteristics.
The game features such countries as Germany, Italy, Poland, France, Great Britain, USA, USSR, Norway, Belgium, the Netherlands, Albania, Romania, Greece, etc.
The game mechanic of the classic wargames of the original Panzer General has been fully preserved.

Tongue: English Russian
Compatibility
Requires iOS 4.3 or later.

Link in Appstore: https: //itunes.apple.c...corps/id736781904? mt = 8

Download: Version 1.30
Hacking on the DLC for devices without jail (ios 9)
Archive

Post has been editedmatarix - 17.01.19, 22:39
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

well lay out somebody already

Rep: (1352)
Version 1.23
What's new
- Added full German and Russian translations
- Added separate controls for music and sfx
- Added "Sleep always" command (invoked via Unit Info screen)
- Added "discard truck" confirmations when embarking a unit
- Paratroopers can now be deployed on the ground or in the air, depending on the ground / air switch
- Fixed award / hero notifications during AI turn
- Fixed bonus difficulty levels (Guderian, Rommel and Manstein)
- Fixed issues with map jumping
- A host of other fixes and improvements

Mail.ru

Hacking: put the file from the archive along the path Documents / My Games / Panzer Corps /

Attached files

Attached fileIAP.zip(264 bytes)

Post has been editedmr_yoda - 10.10.15, 02:05

Rep: (27)
* Mr_yoda,
Dear, why does Nod block the download link? What is wrong with this DataCOD?

if it doesn’t, upload the file to Yandex or mail cloud. thank you in advance.

thanks mr_yoda, yesterday I played a bit.

Of the pluses, in addition to the very quality of the port, I note simply gorgeous Russian localization: everything is correctly written, including an encyclopedia and briefings are very well voiced! I like it.

of the minuses, I note that in my opinion it’s already difficult in the first missions to fight even at an average level - for example, the Poles are somehow too powerful in the game, although in reality there was garbage, not an army against the Germans.

but this is already more nitpicking :) and so the game is very solid and high-quality. recommend :)

Rep: (52)
* Mr_yoda,
Tell me, what gives the file from the attachment?

* Cemtery
This file opens all campaigns. Click the Shop button in the game and you'll see everything.

CemAtery @ 07.25.2014, 10:06*
Tell me, what gives the file from the attachment?

gives access to all paid campaigns and scripts that are bought separately and cost dofiga :)

Which browser on ipad 4 can I download from DataCod, tried it, dolphine, skyfire, chrome, puffin does not download, it gives an error or html downloads!

* radagora,
iCab Mobile

Rep: (70)
Thank you for 1.23!

Commander The Great War released -https: //itunes.apple.c....-great-war/id880963492waiting :)

Rep: (24)
If I install 1.23 on top of the old one, will saves not be deleted?

Rep: (9)
not

Thank you very much for a long time looking for this version! :)

Rep: (10)
please update the link to version 1.23

* Soulside,
Updated.

Rep: (9)
Please update to 1.24.

Version 1.24
What's new
- Compatibility with Sea Lion expansion
- Minor Bug Fixes

Mail.ru

Hacking add-ons: put the file from the archive along the path Documents / My Games / Panzer Corps /

Attached files

Attached fileIAP.zip(270 bytes)

Rep: (35)
* Mr_yoda,
Have you checked the performance of the latest 1.24 version? On my iPad2 (iOS 6.1) on the previous version 1.23, everything worked without problems, but this one does not work:
The game is started, loaded, a video is played, then the page with the New Game menu is loaded, Download the game, etc. (1st screenshot in the topic header), but you cannot tap on any item! I randomly found out that the places for tapas are somehow shifted to the opposite part of the screen but somehow disproportionately, i.e. it’s impossible to start the game or anything. If you accidentally "find" a place for the correct tap to run, then in the next menu where the mission / script selection (screenshot in the topic header under the 1st) also the tap places do not coincide with the on-screen buttons. I tried to install it on top of the previous version 1.23, and then cleanly, after removal - the result is the same.
Maybe breaking the curve? Or is it because of the screen resolution of the old iPada (but the previous version was played without problems ...)?
Any thoughts? How about newer retina tablets?

Post has been editedAl.Exei - 18.10.15, 09:00
Reason for editing: clarified details

Rep: (52)
* Al.Exei,
Updated, everything works fine, no tap-zones shift. the truth was breaking not with a file, but with localappstore.

Rep: (35)
* Cemtery
Yes, I just tried to install and run without hacking - the same story with a shift.
What screen do you have (retina or not)? What version of iOS? Maybe the reason is something from this list?
I just can’t imagine what could be the reason? And most importantly, what to do?

Post has been editedAl.Exei - 18.10.15, 12:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12/09/19, 13:57