> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-T520 / T525 Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 ''

Rep: (46)
DiscussionSamsung SM-T520 / T525 Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
PictureSM-T520, SM-T525
SM-T520 | SM-T525 | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Photo tablet
Attached ImageAttached Image
Tablet features:
Models:
SM-T520 - WiFi only, 16GB ROM
SM-T525 - LTE, 3G and WiFi, 16GB ROM
Frequency support (LTE / 3G version only):
2G:GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G:HSPA + 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
4G:LTE 800/850/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
Operating system:
Google Android 4.4.2 KitKat with TouchWiz interface
CPU:
WiFi Version:Exynos 5420 (4 x 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 + 4 x 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7, Mali-T628MP6 video accelerator)
LTE Version:Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (4 x 2.3 GHz, Adreno 330 video accelerator)
Screen:
Type of:10.1 "PLS
Resolution:2560 x 1600
Memory
RAM:2 GB
ROM:16/32 GB
Camera:
Primary:8 MP with autofocus and LED flash
Frontal:2MP
Wireless technology:
WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (dual band)
Bluetooth 4.0 LE
GPS / AGPS
Glonass
IR Port
Sensors and sensors:
Accelerometer
Gyroscope
Digital compass
Magnetic field sensor
Light sensor
Hall Sensor"
Slots and connectors:
3.5 "audiojack
microUSB v2.3 (HDMI TV-out and USB Host via adapters)
microSD (up to 64 GB microSDHC)
Dimensions:
Dimensions:243.1 x 171.4 x 7.3 mm
Weight:469/477 gr.
Battery:
Type of:Lithium ion
Capacity:8220 mAh
Working hours:
In music playback mode:147 h
In video playback mode:10 h
In internet surfing mode:10 h
Body colors:
The black
White
Tablet Reviews:
Feedback and Comments
User Review Snezhik007
User Review kortik9
Write reviews and comments about this tablet, send them to the curator of the topic
Recommendations before buying
Service menu
SM-T525:In the dialer dial * # 0 * #
SM-T520:Dial in the calculator "(+30012012732+" without quotes, Factory Mode opens, in which you already need to dial service codes
Check for broken pixels, light, yellow
Check for availabilitybumps on the body (can be reset by pressing)
Check for case squeaks
User Guides
FAQ

All actions you perform at your own peril and risk, no one bears any responsibility for them.

Proper tablet disassembly

Topics Curator:MishUshakov

Post has been editedMgalex - 26.02.17, 21:56
Reason for editing: Happy Victory!

Rep: (1301)
Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is a pre-order in England with a note that will be sent from March 4th.
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ pages / g ... o% 2Fp% 2FSM-T520NZKABTU

Post has been edited- Serge - - 25.03.14, 18:03

Yes, by the way, in Svyaznoy since January 23, there is a pre-order:
19,900 rubles - 16 GB; WiFi only
24,990 rubles - 16 GB; LTE, 3G & WiFi

You can also buy on Amazon (and through intermediaries deliver to home)
$ 499.99 - 16 GB; WiFi only

Model numbers:
SM-T520NZKAXAR - 16 GB; WiFi only; the black
SM-T520NZWAXAR - 16 GB; WiFi only; white
SM-T520NZKEXAR - 32 GB; WiFi only; the black
SM-T520NZWEXAR - 32 GB; WiFi only; white
SM-T520NZKABTU - 16 GB; WiFi only; black (uk)

Post has been edited5 [Strogino] - 21.02.14, 10:53

Rep: (36)
when will appear, it is not known? the notes are already being sold, but these are not. but you don't want to order over the hill ...
I will take 16gb / LTE to replace my old man GT-P7500.
I really liked the device. well, that at one time did not buy note-2014 / tab3.
Ps: I hope they will not be shoving megaphone sims (and spoiling the firmware in this connection)?

Rep: (1)
We will wait for news after CES 2014. There we still have to announce a new line of Tab 4.
And the device is really cool. You only need to see the screen live.

lng1999
tab 4 - state employee. this one will frolic in every way ...

5 [Strogino],
Well, at least some certainty. before this we can not wait

Samsung GALAXY Note PRO (black) is already available for sale in Svyaznoy .... maybe
Tab Pro 10.1 will be tightened soon ...

lng1999
Tab pro wifi since the day before yesterday is in Yulmart. lte has not seen anywhere else.
and note pro has been sold for a week

Rep: (7)
In Rio on Dmitrovka in the Samsung salon in stock today I touched with handles

Strange, but the official partner of Samsung masterpc in Moscow delivered an LTE version to its stores. There are both white and black. Standard price - 24990
But the wifi version is not visible

Post has been edited5 [Strogino] - 24.02.14, 15:52

Rep: (32)
how much is $? :)

alpl,
5 [Strogino],
Well, since it appeared in the capitals, it means that soon they will be delivered to the Moscow Circle of Moscow (I hope) ...
while only Note Pro LTE for 39.990 appeared: +2.1 "and s-pen for 15k wooden = _ =

Rep: (20)
I really liked the device. well, that at one time did not buy note-2014 / tab3.

Uh ... and how is it different from Note 2014, except that it does not have a stylus and it is smaller in weight? )) One to one everything, and, yes, another 2 gigabytes of memory instead of 3. And now gray 2014 Note can be taken as 22 with kopecks)) For me, Not 2014 is better, at a comparable price.

Uh ... and how is it different from Note 2014, except that it does not have a stylus and it is smaller in weight? )) One to one everything, and, yes, another 2 gigabytes of memory instead of 3. And now gray 2014 Note can be taken as 22 with kopecks)) For me, Not 2014 is better, at a comparable price.

I understand that the Pro is a line of tablets from Samsa, which is positioned as a powerful stuffing that does not have a stylus. Kitkat was put on it - and forth for sale ...

Rep: (13)
They brought yesterday to the Connected LTE version, it costs 24990r. Twisted it in the hands - I like it! Everything works surprisingly fast, the screen is beautiful. The tablet is light, beautiful, pleasant to the touch and comfortable to hold. If you do not need a stylus - it is worth taking, there is no better tablet on Android. I'll wait for Tab Pro 8.4

dabazdyrev1,
lucky you, the capital ones ... but we cannot get 140 km away -_- and, the expensive notes are already being sold freely, and there is still no table even in the order ...

Rep: (20)
Yesterday I ordered a wifi version for 19990 in the system. I ordered it on March 2 because I could not take it earlier. By the way, we, too, were delivered to the liaison office. (Nizhny Novgorod) Yesterday, I even played with him there) really liked it !!!

Rep: (2)
and how does it differ from Note 2014

The lack of support for LTE networks in the Russian version of Note 2014, and small differences in the software stuffing. If LTE is more important, then the choice is in favor of Tab Pro, if the stylus is important then Note 2014. I used the first Note for a year, but did not understand why I needed a stylus, but LTE networks are getting more and more, in Moscow they work stably (I for at least six months I have been using only LTE internet).

Rep: (7)
25k for LTE version look good. And tell me, does he support calls?

I have a question about the screen: they wrote that Pentaile technology is being used. Who saw the device live? How is the picture?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/20/19, 23:49