> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi 1S - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.7 "
Statistics
Are you satisfied with the purchase of the phone?
Yes [ 2188 ] ** [71,67%]
No, it would be better to take the other [ 273 ] ** [8,94%]
Still undecided [ 592 ] ** [19,39%]
Do you have the original battery?
Yes [ 2272 ] ** [74,42%]
Not [ 139 ] ** [4,55%]
I do not know (hat not read) [ 641 ] ** [21%]
Total votes: 3053

Rep: (120)
DiscussionXiaomi Redmi 1S
PictureRedmi 1S, Hongmi 1S, Red Rice 1S
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Topics for MIUI, the catalog and discussion | Mi Account пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • All newcomers before asking a question necessarily ReadingFAQ on MIUI.SU.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • For comparison, devices with competitors and on vybostv refer to the section: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • When communicating on the forum must be observedForum Rules
  • Before you ask the question be read cap threads
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Drivers and programs

Reviews, comparisons and background

FAQ - Answers to frequently asked questions
Q:My phone is heated, it is normal?
Yes, it is normal for this phone. But here the problem is much deeper. Smart is heated because the firmware (in the general sense) is not optimized. But that is not all. Due to the heat (games for example) resets the processor frequency miss cycles, makes a kind of "throttling". And at that time it is the worst - falls fps, in Antutu Low scorers and naturally consumes the battery. In general, given a processor here is worth, sometimes you can be surprised: the interface is Freese, twitching animation.
There is generally pretty smooth interface and applications run quickly, but such defects is annoying. On most translated firmware this problem is usually solved by init.d scripts and disclosed in the notes to the firmware. If your firmware does not do recommend that you read the postInstalling rekoveri, restore the firmware, SWAP, init.d, lowering the processor frequency
Q:What languages ​​are present on the original firmware?
BUT:The CN firmware only two Chinese and English. The Global firmware to 45 MIUIv5 even Hindi and set for Asia, after 45 MIUIv5 and all MIUIv6 / MIUIv7 have Russian language.

Q:How to get / turn ROOT?
BUT:Ruth is already present in some firmware. Includes: Desk - Safety - Permits - Root user.
(Translated from romz.bz, called Security Service)
For everyone else (firmware number is not important) is produced by Ruth firmware fileAttached fileRoot_Redmi1S.zip(1.27 MB)

Member of our forumadolph It proposes to use his image update.zip If you want to after receipt thereof have worked Sync sms and calls mikloud.
Turning after flashing occurs as described above.

Q:What is the root and why is it needed?
BUT: Questions novice user

Q:How to remove the root?
BUT:Install the update through the archiveAttached fileUnRootNative_Redmi1S.zip(1.26 MB)

Q:How to enter recovery?
BUT:When the phone is off, press Vol + and POWER

Q:How to enter Fastboot mode?
BUT:When the phone is off, press Vol- and POWER or press Vol- and connect via USB

Q:How to swap the internal memory and a USB flash drive (for installing the application on a memory card)?
BUT:Method 1 -В® FolderMount
Method 2 (caution English) -http://en.miui.com/thread-23243-1-1.html
Method 2 (briefly with pictures) -here

Q:How to enter the engineering menu?
BUT:Type in the dialer * # * # 6484 # * # * (thanks Shatoth) and * # * # 4636 # * # *.

Q:I shows the program's processor 8226, rather than 8228. Is that normal?
BUT:Yes it is normal, in some testers (such as CPU-Z and not only him) and the old base our processor identifies as 8226. Ask the forum does not talk about it.

Q:I have a CPU-Z (here can substitute the name of your other programs) shows the battery capacity is 1860 (or other figures)?
BUT:Yes, it's okay - no one tester can not correctly determine the battery capacity. Ask the forum does not talk about it.

Q:Is there a way to disable the firmware update?
BUT:Yes - use the WSM + Mi Tools. The Mi Tools Applications section and it subkey updates.

Q:Is there a way to determine the original my smartphone or fake?
BUT:Manufacturer in this case the program released Anti Fake (the program requires Wi-Fi and PC) - you can download it from the link in the header. Or
At the bottom of the box has a brand, and the brand has a gray layer erasable (though he may be absent in models for some areas), and there are washing the code on it check for Xiaomi site.
In such counterfeits will not.

Q:How to connect a USB flash drive (or HDD) to the NTFS file system (or HFS +) through OTG phone?
BUT:Just using third-party software (e.g.Paragon NTFS & HFS +)

Q:How to restore the IMEI and a modem?
BUT:The entire set of instructions and IMEI repair programs and the modem can be found atOnline miui.su.

Q:How to distinguish the original battery from feykovye?
Q:When disconnected from charging charge rapidly drop by 10%. How to fix?
BUT:Most likely your dealer sold you the device to fake battery. How to distinguish a watchhereand the temperature sensor (to the fake show of about 25 degrees and does not change when heated) - watch * # * # 4636 # * # * in the battery information.

Q:How do I know what kind of display (screen) should I have?
BUT:Can readhere.

Q:I came from China phone (firmware is not important) and it is not working WiFi, Bluetooth (something else). What to do?
BUT:Initially to flash using MiFlash, and then you liked firmware (all links in the firmware).

Q:How to activate rev.B mode to increase the speed of the Internet in the cdma version of up to 14.7 Mbit / s (for CDMA devices, if the operator supports)?
BUT:The dialer * # * # 6484 # * # * menu will show up, click on the touch menu button appears at the bottom of the tools we go there, then the modem test, and the last line in this menu in Chinese rev.B. activation mode

Q:What to do if you do not charge by the Chinese (or car) charging, when charging is heated?
BUT:Try to delete the file from the folder charger_monitor / system / bin /

Q:What should I do if the backlight of the screen after the call is completed (at time of the call) does not turn on when you unlock constantly complains about the fact that "close the top of the screen"?
BUT:Calibrate the proximity sensor in the engineering menu.

Q:Whether a standard browser flash reproduces?
BUT:As with all browsers built on the basis of Chrome does not. Use another browser that supports flash, such as UC Browser.

Q:Do all there is backlash (creak) of the back cover?
BUT:Yes, all because of the loose prilyaganiya in the rear chamber area

Q:What if the phone has become very warm at the bottom and stops charging?
BUT:Perhaps you are using a step-charging / cable - to try home or you have a hardware problem that is describedhere.

Q:Are there any high-capacity batteries for our product?
BUT:There is an opportunity to put in place of the native BM41 (capacity 2050) BM44 battery (capacity 2200) from 2 redmi which suited us on the size and other characteristics, but it is not charged on the Redmi 1S WCDMA / CDMA devices. According to information from the official forum the battery is charged normally on Redmi 1 (1S) that is on the MTC. Probably on the TD and 4G models on which ITC will also be charged.

Q:
BUT:
List Q & A will be updated.

useful links
Video disassembly apparatus
A partial solution to the problem of sticking sensor.qcom
Crazy hands or modify a file cooling (to fight against extreme throttling) + a continuation
How to return the old С”fekt telefizor on the latest firmware
Test Audio (all deployed on the sound)
Increase the volume of the earpiece MIUIv5 editing system files+ addition about rear speaker MIUIv5
Increase the volume of the headphones, the speaker not only MIUIv5 with the program
Editing the volume speakers, headphones, etc. on MIUIv6 editing system files
battery test + battery test when playing video
Drivers and 32/64MiPhone
How to install the driver on Windows XPandhere
Instructions reversed through Fastboot
How do I get to work is not the core 4 is constant, and 1, and then the other plug
test video at a resolution of 720
test video at a resolution of 1080
Setting Battery Save
Proximity sensor calibration
Changing the camera and dialer files
Increasing battery life via sysctl
Installation instructions symbolic link to the sysctl
Complex events / patch to improve responsiveness, battery saving and other delicacies
Overview TWRP rekaveri for Xiaomi Red Rice 1s phone
Connecting the phone as a USB drive
List that can be removed from the firmware without harm
Mechanism to deal with the "sticking" of the nuclei
Turning off the digital signature verification Drivers in Windows 7
How to replace the system APK

How to verify that the init.d works
apk sync contacts guglakkauntom
Ornaments statusbara
Solution CPU usage issues when charging
The solution to the heating problems
How to put the resolution to download files over the mobile Net (requires vayfay at a rate of more than 1MB)
USB connectivity issues

Sample post with the question at issue, which is not described in the header
  1. Specify the version of its firmware. Without firmware generally not possible to answer some questions.
  2. Describe your problem. How exactly it occurs. Since when has begun. What you have already tried to do for her resheniya.Vozmozhno there are some nuances.
In general, the more information you provide, the easier it is to our community will give you a reasonable answer.

Polls archive
Attached Image

Attached Image

History change caps
12.05.2015 Added spoiler "Download drivers and software", replaced the photo devaysa more adequate
23.02.2015 Added information about the high-capacity battery
16.02.2015 Added instructions for editing the volume on MIUIv6
13.02.2015 Updating the translated version AntiFake
04.02.2015 Cleaning hats
14.01.2015 A partial solution to the problem sensor.qcom
12.01.2015 Added information in the FAQ about the creaking of the back cover and the manual addition to the information about the increase rear speaker volume
27.12.2014 Added warning for violating imaging Offline
03.12.2014 Added change history Caps
01.12.2014 Added links to useful instruction "Volume Up headphones, speaker and not just"
30.11.2014 The FAQ added information about how to display processor 8626, not 8628, and about the displayed battery capacity tests.
**.**.**** History was not conducted

• Dear participants of the forum, recently there has been a tendency to ignore the rules of working with images, and upload images with no spoilers. This is a significant lack of respect for the forum participants using mobile devices and violation of forum rules. In this regard, we have to declare a perpetual marathon knowledge. Rules marathon is simple: to get acquainted with the content of the articleWorking with Images on the forumand strictly comply with its content. In the case of compliance with the rules of the marathon Your post is in the subject, in the event of a post is removed as violating the forum rules. Thank you for your understanding and unanimous desire to participate in the marathon.

For correction / additions cap issues as well as on personal matters, write to the QMS (answer all) в‡’uatel.

Post has been editedjenibek - 05.01.17, 14:38
Reason for editing: Link to the topic Mi Account in the header of the header.

Rep: (68)
Where can I buy this miracle?

Rep: (125)
Yet nowhere. Home sales on February 20 like

Rep: (0)
and where to buy it in reality for 130 bucks?

Rep: (125)
130 in China alone. And with a small mark-up may be in Russian. Example in qms sent.

Post has been editedsteelkirill - 16.02.14, 19:56

Rep: (73)
So far, the Chinese pulled myself together to release the European version, again outdated, I long for the 1 st version of the chase, and then MTC releases the stone 6582, and comprehensive phone very few people interested, competitors davyat.Horosho that updated, and the screen is not touched 4.7 will follow .

Post has been editedavkislin - 16.02.14, 19:23

And who knows anything about this site:XiaomiWorld.com

Sorry if you have already been asked. But I would like to purchase this miracle of Chinese industry :) and came right at him.

Rep: (2)
219$

130 in China alone. And with a small mark-up may be in Russia

And it really is cheaper to find?

Rep: (12)
Fomainc @ 18.02.2014, 01:27*
And who knows anything about this site: XiaomiWorld.com

link original model red rice on MTC 6589t, overpriced (in joint procurements worth 183-188 dollars), not on the snapdragon 400 1S

Post has been editedVerso - 18.02.14, 08:56

Rep: (120)
A month later will be mitumi, bakstele and similar in the presence and in dragonmarte delivery.

Rep: (14)
Well? We look forward to tomorrow and see how it goes devices for sale.

Rep: (78)
Bulavatar @ 19.02.2014, 21:24*
We look forward to tomorrow and see how it goes devices for sale.

Vang
- batch of 200,000 units was sold in 30 seconds!
- baryg at the price tag would be $ 200 +
RedRice at the start of sales of $ 250 to buy ...
you can buy in Moscow will be a month for 8-9 thousand wooden
further flooding can not develop ....
for doubting open a branch of red rice and read from the beginning: hang:

legionsavagemessiahzine.com,
Unfortunately, I agree with you. Because of this, now here I decide to take a moto g or all still waiting for Xiaomi.

Bulavatar @ 20.02.2014, 15:13*
Unfortunately, I agree with you. Because of this, now here I decide to take a moto g or all still waiting for Xiaomi.

A similar situation, in Xiaomei has the advantage of prices and SD cards.

Rep: (22)
I bought this machine for a friend 187 bucks, just recently arrived. I popolzovalsya them briefly, but immediately noticed the build quality. Very nice apparatets. Girlfriend rides a week until it complains.

Igor_Newman,
This unit only went on sale. Perhaps you meant to Redrice MTK6589?

I read somewhere that in the beginning, this unit will only be available on CDMA + GSM, WCDMA + GSM will come later.
So whether it is or is already possible to take a WCDMA + GSM?

Something is strange that there is no news regarding the device.

Rep: (3)
Somethingherethere is a choice of parameters, but ketaysky complicated, even for on Google Translate. Well, it's those who yuzaet Chinese a la shipito.
And, all realized they were in the 25th march moved.

Post has been editedKoshon - 23.02.14, 01:49

Snape called them with the telecom version, and added to the price of 100 MNT ie it is not 699, and 799 Chinese money for the Chinese. Those. then it seems to me less than $ 200, we will not see it. Although it is predicted above.

Rep: (17)
only CDMA version exists :(

Rep: (122)
Belo4ka @ 02/23/2014, 8:08*
only CDMA version exists :(

For those who want a good choice of Ukraine. I wonder how it will with firmware, Russification?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 11:14